Love Can Kill / Sandor Clegan...

By rissarosewrites

Rieka Stark lay bleeding out feeling so alone next to the man that only wanted to protect her. 🐺 "I need y... More

1. Little Wolf
2. Big Bitch
3. The Giant
4. Are You In There?
5. Fake
6. Safe Place to Land
7. Only A Man
8. Killing Me
9. Log by Log
10. Go Away
11. Disease
12. Little Wolf
13. Believe Me Now
14. Asshole King
15. Southern Baby
17. Love Can Kill
18. Distraction
19. Tyrion
20. Good Dog
21. Foreplay & I Love Yous
22. We Are Family
23Living For
24. Trust Me
25. Relieved
26. Love Letters
27. Fantasy

16. Big Old Bear

243 17 0
By rissarosewrites

"Avalon should have come with, she would have brought instant entertainment to us all." Rieka declared. 

"Who?" gendry questioned. 

"Her wolf." Sandor answered. 

"My baby." Rieka agreed. 

"Oh... Rieka..." Jon pulled her aside. "I'm assuming I'm very wrong but... when I saw Tyrion-"

"You saw Tyrion?" Rieka countered. 

"He is the queens advisor." 

"Cersei?"

"Daenerys." JOn corrected. 

"Oh." Rieka breathed back. "That's... great. I'm glad he is okay." Rieka added. Sandor's eyes narrowed on them as Tormund approached. 

'Fuck off' Sandor muttered, tormond was a persistent man.

'They told me you were mean bear or you just hate Wildlings?' tormond questioned pestering sandor. He just grumbled. 'What you don't like wilding?' Tormund questioned obnoxiously.

'Gingers.' sandor corrected.

"Tyrion told me you were pregnant..." Jon whispered. Rieka gave a tight nod. 

"I was..." She agreed. 

"I'm sorry Rieka." Jon gave her a hug but she wanted to keep walking. 

"It was a long time ago... thats how I met Sandor." Rieka remarked. "He was trying to protect Arya, Brienne of Tarth was being a big bitch and..." Rieka shrugged. "Lets just say I thought we were both going to die when I stumbled down the mountain side to find him."

"Oh Rieka." Jon pulled her to a stop and the tears froze to her cheeks as he held her. "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, we took care of each other." Rieka remarked. "Sandor has been... really sweet. We look out for each other... its actually," she was already laughing. "It's a funny story. Ray, the man that found us, he thought we were married, I was to distraught to correct him so everyone at the camp thought we were married, Sandor was a good sport about it." Rieka assured. "Then he kissed me and the rest is history." 

"He makes you happy." Jon stated. Rieka nodded. 

"I really like him." Rieka agreed. "So we need to survive because as he keeps telling me we havnet consummated our union yet."

"Gross." Jon countered shaking his head, his lips pursed, that was something he didnt need to know about his sister.  

''so its ginger wildling?' Tormund questioned.

''I don't give two shits about Wildlings,' sandor informed him. 'Its gingers, ginger cunts like you that I hate.'

'Gingers are beautiful,' Tormund told him. ''We are kissed by fire!' Tormund. 'just like you, sandor.' Tormund raised a hand pointing at his face, Sandor slapped Tormunds hand away from his face.

"Don't point your fucking finger at me!' sandor barked.

"Careful Tormund!" Rieka shouted back. "He doesnt like anyone but me!" She half mused. 

 'Did you trip into the fire when you were a baby?' turmond asked.

'I did not trip, I was pushed' sandor grumbled.

'Ever since then you were mean?' Tormund questioned

''would you fuck off!' sandor griped.

"Tormund seriously, Sandor hates people, I wouldnt push his buttons right now, or ever." Rieka added. 

"Listen to her." sandor barked. 

'I don't think you are truly mean you have sad eyes' tormond told him. 

"You have a death wish?" Rieka pondered. 

''You want to suck my dick is that it?' sandor snapped.

'Dick?' turmond questioned clucking his tongue.

''My cock.' Sandor told him annoyed. Rieka laughed out. 

''Dick. I like it' turmond said testing the word out on his tongue a few more times.

'I'm sure you do.' Sandor murmured and RIeka's little laugh trilled to Sandor's ear, he grabbed tight to her hand as she joined him again. They squinted their eyes as they continued to walk through the blizzard of snow.

'No it's pussy for me,' Tormund went on. 'I have a beauty waiting for me back at winterfell if we ever make it back.' Tormund told him. "She has yellow hair and blue eyes the tallest woman you've ever seen almost as tall as you!'

'Brienne of Tarth?' sandor questioned.

'You know her?'

"Me and her are on bad terms." Rieka added.

'You are with brienne of fucking tarth?' sandor questioned again.

''I'm not with her yet but I see the way she looks at me...' tormond smiled thinking of her.

'She looks at you like she wants to carve you up and eat your liver?' sandor questioned knowing that look.

"The, I'm better than everyone else mentality?" Rieka pondered. 

''You do know her! you've met!' Tormund exclaimed happily

'Yes we've met.' Sandor said through clenched teeth.

'I want to make babies with her, great big monsters to conquer the world!' tormond declared.

'How did a mad fucker like you manage to live this long?' sandor questioned

'I'm good at killing people.' Tormond answered.

"That will do it." Rieka agreed. 

+

'That's what I saw in the fire' sandor told them 'Mountain Like an arrowhead' Sandor said pointing at the mountain ahead of them.

''Are you sure?' Jon questioned.

"It was weird, like he looked into the flames and Thoros was like look and see what I see! And of course, Sandor was grumbling about it," Rieka went on. "But he looked and-" Sandor put a hand over her mouth. 

"Yes, we are getting close.' Sandor confirmed. So they continued to walk on. 

"You are a fire whisperer now? Is that what this is?" Rieka questioned. 

"Shut up." Sandor begged, Gendry chuckled glancing to them. 

"You sound like your sister." Gendry remarked. 

"Thats a good thing right?" Rieka questioned with a wink. 

'That's a bear a big bear' Thoros remarked as they got closer.

'do bears have blue eyes like that?' jon questioned cautiously.

"He's pretty." Rieka offered. "But probably starving so best to move along." Rieka urged pushing Jon along. 

'No bears I've ever met.' Beric said as its eyes seemed to glow among the flurry of snow. But it wasn't a bear or if it was it was mutated and large and it charged at them. They formed a circle and tried to fight it back, the beast kept charging towards them.

"I'm better at long distance!" Rieka shouted shaking her head as she fumbled for her arrows.

"You should have stayed home!" Jon demanded. 

"Yeah well I'm stubborn!" Rieka agreed. 

 They drew their swords, beric, and thoros's sword on fire smashing it into the monster but that didn't stop it,. The bear now ran at them burning on fire and it kept moving and kept charging at them Sandor froze as the flaming beast got closer. Rieka pulled him back, sandor stumbled into her, transfixed by the flames. 

"You good?" Rieka questioned as she helped him up. 

"Why is it always fire?" Sandor grumbled getting to his feet. 

They hit the bear, stabbing uselessly, they stabbed him but the beast would not go down it ripped into them tearing them apart. Getting on top of thoros it took a bite out of him, shaking him as he bit into him. Finally Jon stabbed a dragon glass into the bear and he collapsed to the ground. Beric pulled Thoros away pulling his clothes to see the damage.

"Gross." Rieka whispered peering over Beric's shoulder. 

"Thanks, little wolf." Thoros murmured. 

''we have to get him to east watch' jorah told him. Thoros shook his head.

''go on.' He said after a sip. Beric cauterized the wound with his burning blade. Thoros gripped Rieka's hand tight.

"Ow." Rieka said matter of factly. 

"Fuck yes, ow." Thoros agreed. 

''Are you alright?' beric asked instead. 

''I just got bit by a big old dead bear' thoros responded with a pained laugh.

'You sure did.' Sandor agreed helping him up.

'And survived to tell the tale.''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 6.4K 52
Tywin Lannister always said his youngest daughter Tyanna was as proper as a southern lady and as stubborn as a northerner. Can she handle the heat wh...
53.8K 3.6K 35
Vaera was the littlest lion and needed to be protected at all costs. Even from herself. ⚔️ "Without you I dont know what to do with myself." 🦁 Al...
45.8K 2K 24
Gendry and his twin sister had a special bond, could Ned coming to the capital mess that up? 🦁 "Her smile awakes the northern lights." ⚔️ Most char...
82.9K 4.4K 55
Haezel Hightower fell in love with most unlikely man. Can she save him from his fate? Or will the wildflowers start growing over their decaying bones...