All I Want is Love

By BabyCakes2921

When you start feeling empty as if you have nothing left, all you need is love. If you have not read Loving... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Part 52
Author Talks

Chapter 20

3.2K 113 6
By BabyCakes2921

DEBBIE'S POV

"Marcus what's the matter?"

"Nothing I just don't want to be around a lot of people right now"

"Talk to me babe", he sat on the end of the bed and put his head in his hands. I went over to him and rubbed his back and he pulled me in between his legs holding me resting his head in my stomach.

He was mumbling something but I couldn't hear him and I seen a tear roll down his face.

"Marcus what happened?"

"The doctor called me since I went to the doctor yesterday and shyt ain't looking good for me and this cancer. They said I have to go in and get checked on before it starts spreading and gets too bad"

"I'll be there baby, let's go now", I grabbed his hand trying to pull him up but he wouldn't move.

"Nah I'm not trying to go right now and if I do go I'm not driving and neither are you"

"Then we can call a cab or somebody. Marcus I'm not raising our kids alone, especially 5"

"I know, you think I want cancer? You think I don't want to be here with my kids. Life is too short and I can't take that for granted that's why I need you and the kids. I need my family together so I can be happy on Earth before go"

"Stop talking like that Marcus you're not going anywhere, but I do want you to be healthy. Please can we go tonight, you never know what tomorrow brings and if things get worst..."

"Alright alright Debbie, let's go. I'll drive and have somebody take us back home. Are you staying?"

"Of course I am"

"Pack yo bags then"

I went into the bathroom and I got my hygienic products, then I walked to my closet for clothes. When I finished I made Marcus a bag too and he carried them downstairs to the truck.

"Calm down babe, I'm here"

"I know, you shoulda let me fvck before we left wit yo tight axx", I reached over and hit him in the stomach.

"Shut up cause you always hurting me"

"I don't know how you manage to say tight though. You used to be loose than a bytch"

"Cause we would fvck every dvmn day all day. You made my shyt pop and that's why we stopped"

"Nah you was scared"

"I ain't neva been scared let's get the straight right now"

"Girl yeah right, you seen me for the first time and said I wasn't gone fit and you kept running from it", he said laughing. I just crossed my arms.

"Leave me alone"

"Awe baby don't be mad, that was yo first time, it's okay"

"No it wasn't..."

"Stop playing Debbie", he said looking at me with a serious face then looking back to the road.

"I'm just joking baby calm down. I love you. Do you love me yes or no? Yes? Yaayy"

"No"

"Ugh I can't stand you", I said crossing my arms making him laugh.

"It's okay baby"

"No leave me alone", I pouted like a kid. He just laughed and we pulled into the hospital parking garage. I grabbed my Dooney and Bourne purse. Fvck a Michael Kors he too common and too many people have him. When they get on my level then a bytch can tell me something.

Marcus opened my door and helped me out of the truck. We walked hand and hand in the hospital and we went to the reception on the 5th floor. I was tired of walking, I needed to pee and I was hungry.

"Here you go just fill this information out and a doctor will be with you", a young nurse said giving Marcus a clipboard.

"Aight", we went to go sit down and fill it out but I couldn't hold it anymore so I went to the bathroom. When I got out I felt so refreshed.

I went back to the waiting room and I sat with Marcus waiting for the doctor and I tried to keep him calm.

We talked about stuff when we were younger and about when we were happy up until he was called.

We went to a room and once he changed into his gown and everything they took him to get scanned or something. I gave him a kiss and a long hug. He kissed my belly and he left.

I told Mrs. Moore I may need her to keep the kids for a few days while I handled business with Marcus. She complained a little but said yes.

I prayed for them to find the cancer and get rid of it. I can't not have Marcus and us not being together made me realize it.

I had phone calls from different numbers and when I wouldn't answer they just text me. The only person I needed to hear from was Mrs. Moore with my kids. I ignored everyone else.

I had a doctor come in to make the couch a bed and he brought me some good blankets.

"Thank you", I smiled.

"No problem"

I ordered some Chinese Food and some pizza to the room, with some wings and a salad.

When my food got here I dug in like I haven't eaten in forever. I had 2 large sweet teas and I slammed on everything. I was so hungry.

When I finished I went to the bathroom and laid down, I said another prayer and I fell asleep. I hope everything goes well with Marcus, I need him cancer free.

Kee's POV

I just got back from my moms. I'm so tired like I really had a long day.

From running around with the kids, to messing around with Debbie and Jada, to bonding with my twin.

I know it don't sound like a lot but I been gone for a while so I got to get used to everything again.

I start working again in a couple days and I gotta find a babysitter. Ugghh life of a mom.

I stripped out my clothes down to my panites and bra and went to turn the shower on. When I came back into the room Paco was sitting on the bed.

"What you think you about to do??"

"I'm about to get in the shower" I said in a duh tone.

"No you not" he said coming towards me.

"Whyy ain't I??" I asked looking up at him as he stood over me.

"Cause it'll be no point to get in the shower just to get dirty and have to get in again"

"Whyy would I be getting dirty??"

"Cause I'm about to have it my way" he gripped my butt bringing me closer.

Shyt I forgot I told him that this morning.

"Ard babe lemme go turn the shower off"

He let me go but not before kissing me. I missed Princeton so much. Like a lot.

I turned the shower off and went back into the room noticing that the lights were dimmed and music was playing.

This boy done did a little something huh.

I chuckled a little bit as I walked to the bed. I saw my black pair of red bottoms on the floor by my side of the bed.

Along with a note: Babe can you put these on?? You don't have to put nothing else on just keep what you have on and put these on. Imma be back in five minutes and want you to be in that damn bed when I get back.

-Love ya Husband

Lol that boy got some problems. I might be able to do this for him. I put my heels on then went to the bathroom to do something with my hair.

After playing in it I decided to just put it in a neat ponytail. Its no point to do anything else to it when its going to get messed up anyways.

When I walked back into the room he was sittinit."on the bed in all black looking sexy.

I strutted to him biting my lip. I took my time as I saw him watching me. I walked in between his legs and stood there.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. "I see you got my note"

"Yea I did"

"I'm glad you listened to daddy"

"Yea just this time don't get used to it"

He looked up at me and I looked down at him. I started giggling, "what's so funny??"

"I feel so tall right not"

He gone be smart and stand up, "you erks me" I said sucking my teeth.

"You about to be telling me you love me though"

"You thought"

"Ard let's see"

He picked me up and laid me on the bed. He kissed me then went to my neck.

"Babe take ya clothes off"

He backed up and took his clothes off. He took everything off but his socks. He always wear his socks.

He laid back between my legs and went back to kissing my neck.

***

"Damn Kee"

"That was good babe"

"I know it was."

"Don't get cocky"

"Told you I was going to be having you telling me you love me"

"I only said it so you could stop fvcking me so hard"

"It don't matter I still made you say it"

"Babe how'd you feel about Teyana living with us"

I heard him let out a deep breath. I turned to face him.

"So..." I said after he never said nothing back.

"Whyy she gotta live here??"

"Cause she need somewhere to stay and I offered it to her"

"She can stay with moms and pops. She don't have to live here"

"What's up with her living here??"

"I just don't like er"

"And whyy don't you??"

"Cause man she took you from me and then acted like she was you. That shyt wasn't cool forreal."

"So you would never build a relationship with her??"

"Not if I don't have too"

"For me you wouldn't??"

"Come on Kee"

"What I'm just asking"

"Maybe man maybe"

"So its okaee if she live with us until she get herself together, or however long she need"

"I guess man"

"I love you babe" I said kissing his jawline.

"Mhm"

"Forreal??" I asked climbing on top of him.

He didn't say anything back.

"Babe stop acting like that" I said missing his lips.

"I love you too."

"Awww!!!"

We laid there talking. Just talking about everything and what my mama told me about Tee and everything. Like I feel so bad for her.

She shouldn't have had went through what she did. Its crazy how we twins and we both went through some traumatized moments in life.

Man I learned not to regret anything but that shyt still hurt and I really didn't talk about it with anyone.

Its crazy because I'm a psychologist and I help people with their problems but when it comes to my problems I keep them bottled up.

How am I ever going to be able to continue to help people if I can't even help myself. Sooner or later imma get over whelmed and something is going to happen to tick me off and imma break down.

I don't wanna break down and I don't wanna be the way I am but I am how I am and I can't change nothing.

Its a shame but it is what it is. I can't wait till I go back to work so I can have something to do and keep my mind off of some things.

I need to get my shyt together. First I need to handle the ones in my way. Starting with Taj's family.

Right now imma lay here with my baby and go to sleep but some shyt is going to go down soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 50.2K 52
Come see the good in me, cause they won't accept me and I feel like I'm scarred for my wrongs.
211K 5.7K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...
336K 7.6K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .โ›“๏ธ
691K 16.2K 72
There's always a thin line between love and hate๐Ÿค