Convergence [KLONNIE]

By numinousx

{Book One} "There is no surprise that you do not trust me, Bonnie Bennett," Klaus began, taking a long sip of... More

cast โ”
โ†ณ act I
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
โ†ณ act II
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
...
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven

chapter fifteen

1.3K 69 35
By numinousx

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Henrik Mikaelson woke with a gasp. His hand flew to his neck, the last memory of a sharp pain echoing through his mind. He scanned the area, wondering if his family had taken him home or something. However, to his surprise, he was back in the place he spent a thousand years. He never really realized how dark the light truly was until he was back in it. He rose, dusting off his pants, realizing that the blood on his neck had completely dried. 

He turned around, trying to prevent any tears from dripping from his eyes. Not only was he just starting to become more accustom to his siblings but for some reason, he could no longer feel his magic. 

As he continued to scan his surroundings, his heart nearly dropped when his eyes linked on a familiar one. "No..." He shook his head. "Please, no. Tell me you're not really here." 

Bonnie wiped a tear from her eyes before sniffing. She raced towards him, taking him in the biggest hug she had ever gave someone who wasn't in her circle of friends or family. "I'm not really here." 

Henrik let out a sigh of relief, his heart beginning to swell with happiness once again. "So how?" 

Bonnie took his hand, guiding him over to a bench. "You're a vampire now, Henrik... So with the help of Klaus, I can come into your mind. He's acting as the bridge that connects us." 

"Vampire?" Henrik questioned, his heart pounding in his chest. "Like my siblings?" 

Bonnie wiped another tear. "I'm so sorry, Henrik. Truly." 

The boy only looked down before placing her hands in his. "You're magic... it's..." 

"Working?" Bonnie laughed through her tears. "I guess your death pushed it through. I'm back." 

Henrik reached over her, hugging her feeling her tears hit his back. He knew why she was crying, his brother had explained it to him when he was trying to figure out why Kol wasn't a witch anymore. Because no one could be both. 

Meaning he lost his magic. 

"Do you think you could do me a favor?" Henrik asked, pulling back from the hug. 

"Anything." 

Henrik nodded, grabbing her hands again. "Now that your power is back, do you think there's some way you can make me... you know... older, apperence wise? Nik said that vampires don't age and I really don't want to be stuck in the body of a fifteen year old." 

Bonnie nodded, looking off. "Maybe a glamour spell? Just to make you look around your... siblings... age." 

"I'm sorry about that, by the way," Henrik started, hearing her tense when she spoke of him being related to his siblings. "I never knew you and my family had bad blood. That's not the reason I didn't tell you who I really was." 

Bonnie sniffed and tried her hardest to stop crying. "I swear I was trying to protect you that day. If I knew that attacking them meant hurting you in any way, please believe me when I say I wouldn't have. I guess that's why the protective spell was in place this time... I'm really sorry."

Henrik chuckled through the tears he didn't know was falling from his own eyes. "Yeah, they're pretty protective." 

"I will never ask you to chose between our friendship or your family..." Images of her grandmother and father flashed through her eyes. She remembered all the good time Caroline and Elena had with her and her Grams. "I know they'll never forgive me, but I'm hoping you will?" 

"Of course. And my family will agree." Before Bonnie can pull him into a hug, Henrik hunched over, grabbing his stomach as he felt a pain rip through his body. Trying not to scream, he whimpered. "What's happening to me?" 

"I think Limbo's telling you that you can't stay," Bonnie spoke, her hands catching Henrik's frame before he could fall. "You need to go back or Limbo's going to force you back." 

Henrik nodded. His eyes closed, his head leaning back before he was swallowed into darkness. 

A loud gasp echoed through the Salvatore Mansion, the Mikaelson family all circling their brother. "Henrik," Klaus spoke, taking the boy into his arms. Elyza and Rebekah moved towards Bonnie, but Henrik tore from his brother's arms, stepping in front of her. 

"No one hurts her," Henrik glanced down at Nik, his eyes pleading with him to help. "She apologized, Nik. And she's my friend." 

Klaus rose, offering Bonnie, who was still on the floor, his hand. "We're going home." 

Kol rolled his eyes, taking his wife's hand in his own. "My love," Kol called, grabbing her attention. 

Elyza nodded. "I won't touch her." 

Stefan Salvatore woke with the biggest headache he had ever experienced. He yawned, using his elbows to push him up from the muddy ground. He groaned. He looked around the dark atmosphere, wondering where the fuck he was. 

He winced as Elyza's hand wrapped around his throat before he could make it to the door. She pushed him back, sending him soaring through the living room and eventually landing too close to Elena's decaying body for comfort. He couldn't help but watch as Rebekah took Henrik's body in her hands, rocking as tears flew down her face. 

The house shook violently, the windows shattering before him. The wind swirled, sending the curtains blowing towards the door. Elijah simply moved as he took a fighting Jeremy into his hands. His eyes traveled over to Bonnie, watching as her eyes blackened and veins grew up her arms. 

"NO!" She cried, her magic slamming against the couches, sending them to crash against the brick wall. Her magic banged against the side tables, vases, and everything else that stood undamaged in the house. Stefan ducked as the armchair came bellowing towards him, threating to decapitate him if he remained in the same spot. She fell to her knees, forcing Klaus to take her hands. "Send me in his mind." 

Nodding, the hybrid took her hand and divided into the youngest Mikaelson's mind. He almost let the breath he was holding go when he saw Kol disappear but when he looked up and saw his even more frightening wife, he wished he had listened to Caroline.

"Why?" She asked, but he clearly didn't have a choice in answering. 

"D-Damon," He answered. "But I-we never intended on killing-" 

A sob broke through Rebekah, a fairly large lump forming in her throat. "Shut up," Elyza snapped. "You've killed Kol, attempted to kill Klaus, and just murdered who just may have been one of the most important people in this family." 

Stefan shook his head. "I didn't-" 

Elyza chuckled. "In the past there have been no consequences for your actions," She started, speeding towards him, grabbing him by the neck. "I'm here now which means that changes today." 

"Please... Klaus..." 

Elyza glanced over her shoulder but when she saw the hybrid didn't even react, she smiled. "You did all this because you wished to be with your brother once more? Consider me an angel because I'm granting your wish." 

Driving her hand into his chest, she tugged. 

Stefan gasped as his memories hit him harder than Bonnie's magic attacked the living room. Frantic, he hoped that what happened isn't what really what happened. He patted his chest, feeling where the hole in his heart should've been. When he didn't feel one, he glanced around. Was he really dead or was this some type of some cruel prank? 

"Stefan?" 

His hope crumbled to dust as he whipped around. When his eyes landed on Elena's, he knew that this wasn't a joke. He was actually dead. "Elena?" He called out, still holding out that this was some type of glamour spell. 

"And Caroline," He heard another voice. Taking a look at her tear stricken face, his worst nightmare was confirmed to have come to life.

"We're-" 

"Dead," Elena finished. She brushed over her face with her hands. 

"Not for long, I suppose." 

Elena felt her heart drop as she and the two other vampires turned around. She recognized the voice immediately. The Mikaelson ball flashed through her mind, forcing her to try to swallow. She couldn't quite the the lump out of her throat, though. Surely, even in death, this woman wouldn't be plotting. 

"Esther?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 130 32
There was a certain allure to her, even before you knew her you could feel it pulling you towards her. Everyone in the village knew her, being in her...
701K 13.8K 96
Niklaus has been keeping a locked coffin with him for a thousand years. It is his older sister, who Mikael and Esther cursed into the coffin. They pu...
265K 7.4K 59
Matthias Mikaelson was a faceless man in the Mikaelson family, no one had ever seen his face aside from family and his best friend Katherine Pierce...
180K 7.1K 13
In which Rebekah Mikaelson is sent back in time to save her family as her dying wish. Rebekah Mikaelson was dying. She was alone and dying. The only...