MY SIX BOYFRIENDS ARE IN A BO...

By MonsterMasher690

** 5K READS DURING ITS FIRST MONTH PUBLISHED! ** OVERNIGHT, I WENT FROM JUST AN AVERAGE FAN... TO THE GIRL TH... More

MEET THE BAND! (Pictures)
WELCOME TO THE FANDOM!
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
MEET THE RIVAL BAND (PICTURES)
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
SHOWTIME MONSTER MASH!
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
LYRICS OF MONSTER MASH SONGS
MY BEAUTIFUL FREAK
JUNGLE SPIRIT
YOU CAN SUCK MY...
I'VE GOT FANGS
FEMME FATALE
CALL ME YOUR MONSTER
HAPPILY REJECTED
PRINCE CHARMING
PERSONAL TRAINERS
I JUST WANNA BE MYSELF
TOXIC ROMANCE BOOK
ONE-NIGHT STAND REGRET
MEAT PUPPET
HERE FOR LIFE

CHAPTER 14

651 22 22
By MonsterMasher690

All the guys sat in the huge L-shaped couch. From left to right, Finn, Everett, Draco, Alycandro, Frank, and Zeth were waiting for Jade as she placed her phone in a light ring that Finn had lent her.

She hit the record button and sat in a chair across from them all, holding some cards in her hand that Frank had lent her to write her questions.

She was extremely nervous, thinking about how much Melody would be happy when she showed her this interview for her blog.

Jade was trembling, she wasn't very used to recording herself and even less in front of these guys who made her so nervous.

She looked around at them, hoping to find any signs of encouragement or support. Frank and Draco were the ones to give her a thumbs up, Alycandro winked at her with his hands on his nape. Finn was texting someone furiously, Zeth wasn't even looking at her, and Everett was distractedly following a fly with his eyes.

"Finn, put that phone down, who the hell are you texting?" Zeth asked and the blonde jumped and put his phone away.

"Oh! It's just... Well, Jade is interviewing us for her friend and..."

"And?" Zeth raised a challenging eyebrow and Finn blushed, swallowing hard, "Who are you texting?"

“Evie,” Finn bit his lower lip, then turned to look at Jade, "Sorry. We can start the interview now."

She swallowed and cleared her throat.

"Um.. I'll start..." and she flipped through the cards.

Her pulse had quickened.

“Just relax, Jasmine!" Zeth told her and she jumped in her seat, "Obviously you're nervous, but if you do it wrong everyone will remember. If you do it right, the focus will be on what's important... Us."

“Don't listen to him," Alycandro said and rolled his eyes, "You'll do just fine. What's the worst that can happen?"

“The worst that can happen is Darktide Hotel bursts into flames mid-interview," Everett said, still following the fly.

There was an awkward silence.

“Ignore that too and... Draco! Sit down!" Alex yelled and the scarlet haired boy grumbled and sat, "Damn, Draco! Finn is the youngest of the group and it seems like he's more mature than you!"

"Hey! I'm mature! Just very active!" Draco pouted, "It stresses me out not to move!"

"If we're being honest, Finn is more mature at twenty-four than you are, Alex," Zeth said with a grimace, "For starters, he doesn't jeopardize our career, you know what I'm saying?"

"Fine. You'll never forgive me, I understand," Alex rolled his eyes, "Anyway! Go ahead, señorita."

“You can do this!" Frank told her, his bionic green eye shone like a precious stone.

“Don't stress. You can ask whatever you want," Finn told her with a piranha-toothed grin.

"Oh! And if you want to, we can all go have breakfast at dawn!" Draco said with a flashing fang grin, "There's a good diner downtown!"

"Draco, no, you and I don’t even need to eat," Zeth seemed annoyed, "And what is this? Didn't we agree that you wouldn't do this kind of... Flirting anymore?"

"I'm not relapsing, Zeth," Draco frowned, "And I like to eat."

“Oh! Well, I don't see it as flirting but, you’re the boss I guess," she nodded and cleared her throat, "Ok, first question... What zodiac sign are you, guys?”

"I'm a Libra," Frank said.

"Technically I'm a Pisces," Draco said, "In my time there was no January or February anyway."

"I'm a crab, baby!" Alex said and winked at Jade, making her blush.

"I'm a Virgo," Finn said, raising a hand.

"I'm misunderstood Gemini," Everett said, "But I don't believe in that stuff. Mama Yeti used to say that those things attracted Zeldrichs and dark forces, and I don't like dark forces, nor salt shakers"

Jade became more and more confused every time Everett spoke.

"A fan who doesn't know what sign I am? I feel offended!" Zeth grimaced, "But I was born under the constellation of the Lion, when the Comet Zeth crossed the skies of Evalon."

"Ignore Zeth and his weird stuff," Alex rolled his eyes, "We have to be thankful he didn't start talking about how Zeth 'the Conqueror' was also born under that damn comet."

"Zeth means 'Conqueror' in the language of the three goddesses," Zeth was again being difficult, and Jade was impressed by how deep into character Zeth was, "My destiny was written before I was born. I find that very interesting about me."

"Next question," Everett ordered firmly, "Zeth makes my head hurt."

"Oh! Okay but... I just want to clarify that I do know your birth dates and signs, guys, but I thought it was an interesting question," Jade sighed, "Anyway... Who do you think is most likely to not text back?"

"I think that would be Frank," Draco replied, and Frank laughed, "I mean! The guy never remembers where he left his phone!"

"What are you taking about?" Alex said, pointing to the tallest and burliest of the group, "Everett doesn't even text!"

Jade began to calm down. Interviewing these guys was easier than she thought. The vast majority were very friendly, although Everett seemed very absent and Zeth... Couldn't he stop checking his nails?!

"Ok, who is most likely to sneak out in the middle of the party?" Jade asked.

"Everett," they all said in unison.

"One second he's next to you and the next, POOF!"  Finn said.

"I don't like parties," Everett replied, finally ignoring the damn fly, "Too much noise disturbs my inner peace."

“Very good, um..." She moved on to the next card with slightly less shaky hands, "The most likely to drench themselves with perfume?"

"Zeth," everyone but Zeth said in unison, even Everett.

"Most likely to have a wardrobe malfunction on stage?"

"It's funny because we always see Draco running backstage because his pants ripped!" Frank said, laughing out loud.

"Synthetic leather breaks easily," Draco shifted his shoulders, “It's not my fault."

"Maybe if you didn't wear tight pants we wouldn't see your red underwear at every concert you bend over," Everett said, expressionless as always.

"Who is the most likely to cry?" Jade asked and they all looked at Frank. 

"There's nothing wrong with crying." Frank frowned.

"I cry all the time," Everett said, everyone gasped.

"You cry?"  Zeth asked dramatically with a hand on his chest.

"Yes," Everett stared ahead, into nothingness, and sighed, "But I only cry on the inside."

"Okay! Group photo or selfie?"  Jade asked.

"I would say Selfie because there is always someone in the group photo with their eyes closed or making a stupid face." Alex answered and all the boys turned at the same time to see the same member of the group.

"Why is everyone looking at me?" Draco asked.

"Okay then…" Jade turned to Everett, who was still staring into nothingness without blinking, "Everett, tell me, who is your favourite Monster Mash member?"

Everyone turned to see him, everyone except Zeth who already had a graceful hand at chest level and raised his head with a smile.

 "Who is my favourite?" Everett asked and Jade nodded with a smile, "Me."

 "WHAT?!'  Zeth yelled, and if Melody had been here, she would have known exactly what high note he hit.

 "Ok, thanks for your honesty I guess," Jade sighed, "Ok guys... What has been the most embarrassing moment of your career?"

"Oh... I don't know...” Frank scratched his head, "Our career is full of embarrassing moments!" And he blushed.

"How about the time you were drinking orange juice during a meeting with Araña Grande and you coughed?" Draco asked and Frank covered his face.

"You mean Ariana?" Jade asked but all of them shook their heads.

"Araña Grande," Alex insisted, "It was awful!"

"I do not understand. What happened?" Jade asked and Draco, who was already cracking up, answered.

"Araña Grande ended up dripping!"

"It was like a shower!" Alycandro said between laughs, "He took a big sip and then FUSHHHH! All over the place!"

"Okay." Jade bit her lip, "Something you hate too much?"

“Indifference," Zeth said.

"Being Draco's babysitter," Alex said.

"Having a babysitter," Draco grumbled.

"Noise," Everett said, "And napkin rings."

"I think we all hate sleeves," said Frank, "But I hate fire. I once burned my eyebrows."

“Oh! I know!” Finn said with a piranha-toothed grin, "I hate it when…"

"Finn hates it when people interrupt him!" Draco said and suddenly, Alex slapped him on the back of the neck, "Ouch! That hurt!"

“No problem, Finn. I have a question for you," Jade turned to Finn, who was looking at her expectantly, "Ok Finn...what's your..."

 "Oh please! It's always the same questions! Come on, Julia! Ask something spicier!” Zeth exclaimed, “I love to talk about myself especially if it’s something worth asking!”

“Her name is Jade,” Frank told Zeth.

"Yeah, whatever," Zeth made a dismissive gesture, "If we're going to do this, I want it to be something worth showing to the world, not a typical interview."

 "Fine, fine, sorry!" Jade apologised, for no good reason, and bit her lip, "You promise not to get mad?"

 "Why would I get mad for talking about myself?" Zeth crossed his arms, "Come on! Ask a question that will really launch your friend's blog to stardom!"

 "Who's still using blogs nowadays anyway?"  Everett asked but Finn nudged him...

 "Ouch! Bro! You are a rock!"  Finn had to rub his elbow, "More like an iceberg!"

 "My body is cold and hard, like life," Everett replied with his eyed on the ceiling.

 "My question is..." Oh Jesus! Jade couldn't believe she was going to ask this, "Is any of you still… A virgin?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.2K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
1.3M 54.8K 76
At the end - 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’” π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’Šπ’• π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’” ! Being married to only son of billionaire is like dream come true... ZAYDEN HA...
2.2M 87.9K 103
|Bad Boy| "Could you take care of a broken soul?"-Jess Glynne Blaze Xander is alluring, attractive, and severely charming. All the girls at Homewood...
1.1M 48.3K 66
This story is complete βœ… Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...