FATE: THE NEW POSEIDON Volume...

Por akroszero

"Hey there, God of the sea", said Kojiro as he came closer to Poseidon," Thankyou", he finished his words and... Más

Character Images
The New Poseidon
Into the Fateverse, Apocrypha World
God of the Gods V/S The Strongest Greek Hero
The Cheap Adam Rip-Off
The Sea and a New Servant
Jeanne's Feeling
The Final Battle For The Holy Grail
The Rewards
Jalter be my Servant
Orlean Singularity
The Last Master of the Humanity
I shall give you a chance
Regaining the Authorities
Siegfried The Dragon Slaying Hero
The War for the France- Prologue
Jalter's Loss
The God's Wrath, Meggido!
Unexpected Rewards and Poseidon's budding feelings
JalterXPoseidon *R18*
Grand Servant Candidate
Slaying Herc again
Okeanos Singularity
Betrayal
Meeting the Fake King of Mages
Buffed up King of Monsters
The King of Storms
Jalter's win
Poseidon's Past: Part Deepak
The Fifth Singularity and Artoria's Arousal
Slutty Medb and Queen of the Land of the Shadows
Artoria's Declaration of Love!!
You Lose Mr President!
The Celts, the American King, and Chaldea
Poseidon V/S The Celts
A war that has been won
Extra Chapter: Artoria{r18}
Can you give me some time?
It is time for new Argonauts
Familiar faces
The Sixth Singularity, Divine Realm of the Round Table
What are you doing with my father?!!
The Cruelty of the Lion King
Da Vinci Chan is a pervert
Only I am allowed to ogle Lord Poseidon!!
The Sun had fallen down!(Special Chapter)
Bedivere's Apology
Side-Chapter: Legendary Threesome*R18*
The war has begun
A Battle between Two Kings
Wrath of a God
This is where the fight ends!
It was not supposed to be like this!!
Apostles of Poseidon
Cutie of Monsters!
Jeanne D'Arc
Demonic Front Babylonia
Love that crossed time and space(Part 1)
Love that crossed time and space(Part 2)
Goddess Problem
Goddess Problem? No more!
Might of the Goddess of the End
Clash of a Dragon Goddess and God-Slayer
A meeting?
Ereshkigal, the Goddess of Underworld
Army of Summons
Tiamat Unleashed
Amara Vs Tiamat
Poseidon V/S Tiamat
Chapter Title at the end
Mother it's time you rest
We shall meet again!
Tainting the Saint (r18)

The Celt Servants

461 30 1
Por akroszero

...

3rd Pov

Geronimo drove the cattle cart through the barren land, and Poseidon, Artoria, and Jalter, were seated on the cattle cart he drove while Rama and Nightingale were seated in the cattle cart following from behind." So when we will reach there?", Artoria asked Gernomino while looking at the scene of Jalter hugging Poseidon while sitting beside him with Jealousy. Poseidon's eyes were closed and anyone could understand he was taking a nap.

Rama looked while gritting his teeth from the cattle cart behind the one Poseidon, Jalter, and Artoria were seated, as the blatant show of someone's love just hurt him, it made him remember the happy moments he spent with Sita and the fact he was the one who ordered her to leave the Kingdom just hurt him more, Nightingale sat with a normal expression not a bit affected by others mood.

Geronimo replied," We should be there anytime soon", she nodded hearing that, and continued waiting, after fifteen minutes they reached their destination, " We are here", Geronimo said, Jalter pouted hearing that, and said," So early?*Sigh*", she rubbed her cheek against his abs and said,"~My Lord, We are here~", Artoria's eyebrows twitched seeing her shameless skin touching.

Poseidon's eyelids fluttered as he opened his eyes, he took a yawn and said," That was a good nap, anyway we are here?", Jalter nodded while still hugging his hand, they got out and found a board at the entrance of the village which was glittery with the words 'Broadway in session' plastered on them.

" This doesn't seem something of this era", commented Artoria, Rama nodded and said," It's obvious, it must be the work of those servants Geronimo told us about", Poseidon looked at the board amused and said," Jalter, it seemed we will be meeting someone familiar", Jalter frowned hearing that and asked him," Someone familiar?".

He nodded in reply and said," Let's go then", as they entered the town they heard the extremely jarring voices of two people," Who the hell is singing this evil rhyme?!", Rama said covering his ears in pain, Poseidon used silence cutting off all the sound and said," Now we should go and meet those tone-deaf singers".

They finally saw them, one was a girl with blond hair of short but curvy stature with pale skin, yellowish blond hair with intake, and bright lime green eyes. She was dressed in a revealing red and white dress with long poofy sleeves, a transparent front, a leotard, and knee-high golden armored boots, She was none other than the most famous Saber-face Nero Claudius.

The other was a young fair girl with mid-back length pink hair tied with purple ribbons and light blue eyes, She had a slender figure and was claded in a cyber-goth-loli dress with white detached sleeves, with a circular skirt and several belts on the top connected to her collar that covers her chest area, she was wearing knee-high shoes with two sharp spikes. She had long pink claws instead of fingers. Her most prominent features are the dragon horns, and the protruding dragon fangs, along with a long draconic tail and pink scales scattered throughout her body.

She was none other than Elizabeth Bathory who was singing in the worst tone possible, Suddenly she opened her eyes surprised by the lack of sound, Nero too opened her eyes and got surprised by finding a woman in front of her looking very similar to her. ' Are they Chaldea that Elizabeth told me about? ', she wondered and then looked at her friend to see her growling, Her eyes were red and a look of hatred could be seen on her face.

'Eh?!', Nero became surprised," IT'S YOU!", Elizabeth growled with anger on her face, and the next moment she charged at Poseidon with the intent to kill him.

...

Poseidon Pov

"IT'S YOU!", Elizabeth growled like an angry dog before me and charged at me with killing intent, Jalter came in front of me quickly and blocked her attack, and then punched her in the guts throwing her meters away," Eliz!", shouted Saber in worry as she quickly ran towards her fallen body.

" Haha! I see, it's you", Jalter said with a cruel smile, Artoria meanwhile had a confused look on her face," You bastards!!", groaned Elizabeth in pain, she stood up slowly while trembling in anger," What's going on?", Rama asked as he took out his weapon, Geronimo and Nightingale had got a brief idea after that exchange that the servant in front of them had bad-blood with the Poseidon or Jalter.

"Eliz! What happened?!", asked Nero confused and worried for her, Elizabeth growled and said," You see that blond-haired bastard and that white-haired bitch! They killed me in the first singularity!", Nero got cautious hearing that and took out her sword," I see, but didn't you told me that they let those Cladea guys go?".

Elizabeth grunted and said," Even then! It didn't changes the fact that the-", her voice stopped as she held her neck in agony," Eliz!", said Nero worried, then she glanced in front and saw Jalter's hand in a position as if holding something, she tightened her grip with a cruel smile on her face, and Elizabeth's eyes rolled up as she wasn't able to breathe and her magical energy had stopped flowing.

(A/N: They don't need to breathe but since the heroic spirits are made on the basis of living organisms, it can halt their magical energy and yes, they can survive for a long duration without breathing, but Jalter's magic isn't just choking Eliz, but halting her magical energy as well, thus she is choking which wouldn't have happened in normal cases)

" Stop it!!", shouted Nero with a begging expression, Poseidon said," She attacked us first without any warning, and then threatened to kill us while slandering me and my subordinate, tell me why should I stop?", he said and put his hand on Jalter's shoulder and rubbed it softly, she smiled and tightened her grip even further.

Nero couldn't refute them, still, she wasn't going to give up this easily," Leave her! I promise that I will make her mind right!", Poseidon said," You will have to join us as my subordinate till the restoration of this singularity", Nero replied," Umu! Okay, I will do it!", Poseidon hearing that commanded Jalter," Jalter", she nodded obeying him and left Elizabeth who fainted after getting free.

Nero seeing this breathed in relief and then glanced at Poseidon's emotionless face, and Jalter beside him who did everything as his herald. ' Just who are they?' she thought. " What happened...ugh", Robinhood asked as he slowly stood up and looked at the familiar and unfamiliar faces," I have the same question", said Billy the kid.

...

Poseidon Pov

There are things that need to be done in this singularity for me to achieve my goals, and one of them will be defeating the two other factions. We are currently assaulted by the Celts' servants under Medb and Cu Chulainn. They had surrounded us and then tried using a Noble Phantasm to separate us but with me using the tenth-tier spell creation they failed to achieve that.

"Tsk, he negated the effect of my Noble Phantasm it would seem things aren't going to boring as I expected", a man with a broad chest and purple hair said, another man with long blond hair going all the way down to his waist looked at me and said," It would seem you are the Divine Spirit Lady Medb has told us about".

I looked at them mockingly and said," Let me guess, you three are boy toys of that slut?", Their expression changed into one of fury. " Haha, you sure have some guts", said Fergus, " It would seem we will need to have your heads, for insulting us", said Fionn, I looked at them as if looking at some idiots.

" Well, if you three are so nice to offer your lives to me, then how can I be so heartless to refuse it?", I said with a playful smile," What do you mean?!", said Diarmuid as he got in a battle stance holding both of his spears." Rama, Nightingale, Artoria, Jalter, and Nero, demolish them", I ordered my subordinates who without waiting any further charged at them.

Their eyes widened as they finally understood the situation they were in, They are really stupid I guess. Meanwhile, Geronimo, Billy the Kid, and Robinhood remained at their place confused, Both of them knew I had taken over the resistance as their Leader, and since I didn't order them they didn't know what to do in the current situation.

I glanced at them and commanded," You three go ensure there aren't any hidden threats", they nodded hearing that, and quickly went to do the job I gave them out of nowhere so they don't feel left out, then I shifted my focus back on the battles unfolding before my very eyes. Nightingale and Nero fought against the guy who I will call a bulldozer. His noble phantasm demolishes terrain, after all, thus such a crude name fits him well.

On the other hand, Artoria and Jalter fought against Fionn beating him into a pulp and Rama battled against the Master-con, Diarmuid. The battles seemed more like one-sided bullying than actual battles as Celts were fighting against servants who were stronger than them in every aspect.

...

3rd Pov

Nightingale gave a jab in Fergus's stomach, and Nero attacked him with her sword, Their coordination wasn't anything special but slowly they were gaining an upper hand against him. Seeing the situation disadvantageous for him, Fergus decided to use his Noble Phantasm, "Spiral, ready! Let me show you the true rainbow...Caladbolg!!!", shouted Fergus as his Noble Phantasm demolished the entire terrain, the situation changed quickly and both of them fell into an unfavorable situation.

"Damn it!", Nero said annoyed with the constant destruction of the terrain, Nightingale narrowed her eyes and looked at Fergus who laughed like a madman, then she jumped on top of him ignoring all the attacks for Noble Phantasm as if her skin was made up of Nemean Lion's hide.

"What?!!", shouted Fergus in disbelief as Nightingale punched him with her full strength, by the nick of the time he managed to evade her attack successfully, Nightingale glared at him and said," I get it now, you Celts are pathetic diseases, and you spread this disease to other people, the disease called 'war', you ambushed us and your intent should have been battling against us, but you have destroyed the entire Town where innocent people live for no reason other than finding this conflict amusing".

Fergus replied annoyed," This is a battle, bloodshed, and destruction are bound to happen and if those people can blame anyone then that should be themselves! Their own weakness... for being pathetic...for being unable to save their town!", Nightingale's eyes turned red hearing that, and Fergus's fate was sealed at that moment.

"I see, It seems you need to be cured!!! Nightingale's Pledge!!", she said activating her Noble Phantasm, a giant figure of a woman wearing a Nurse's uniform manifested above her and attacked Fergus who tried defending himself but suddenly fell on the ground feeling extremely weak, he understood the ability of Nightingale's Noble Phantasm in a second feeling his own abnormality.

"A- Noble Phantasm that nullifies the combat ability", he said baffled, then he glanced at her and smirked," So what you won't be able to ever defeat me like this!!", he said," Umu! It seems you have forgotten me!", Nero said charging at Fergus whose face became pale seeing her, "Behold my glory... Hear the thunderous applause... Sit down and praise... My Golden Theater! Kingdom of Heaven and Hell... My heaven, reconstructed! This is where the limelight shines!", she said the chant necessary to use her Noble Phantasm.

The reality marble materialized as a theatre trapping Fergus inside it, The next moment Nero slashed his body several times injuring him severely, and then red petals followed her attack finishing him for good. " Umu! That's what you get for fighting against me!", she said with pride filled in her voice, Nightingale came beside her and asked," I had already used my Noble Phantasm on him, why did you use yours?", Nero replied very seriously," How can I kill him in such an unrefined way? He should have died in a way, which foretold his departure in the form of a dazzling art!".

Nightingale tilted her head in utter confusion, while Nero looked as if she had won the Holy Grail War and not killed a servant who was completely powerless.

...

Jalter and Artoria fought against Fionn, unlike Nightingale and Nero, Jalter and Artoria were at a clear advantage, and not long before Fionn was beaten black and blue and plummeted to the ground. " You are pathetically weak", commented Jalter, Fionn coughed out blood and then stood up slowly," Two beautiful ladies are beating me instead of some burly guys, I guess it isn't half-bad all things considered", he said.

Artoria scoffed and said," Are those your last words?", Fionn grinned and said," It seems I have to use my trump card now! Now is the time for a glorious victory! This is the one blow that has slain fallen gods. Taste it with that body! Mac a Luin!", a swirl of water surrounded him, then all the water focused on the tip of his spear and got released as a beam of highly condensed water with magical energy.

Jalter looked at the attack with a scoff and then said, "La Grondement Du Haine!", her Holy Flage shined brightly and absorbed the attack leaving Fionn shocked, then returned the attack with strength befitting of an EX Rank Noble Phantasm and obliterated half of his body. Fionn fell down on the floor and said," So it has come to this-", his mouth stopped as Jalter impaled his core with her Holy Flag.

" Pathetic", said Jalter, Artoria came beside her and said," As the Liege said, other than the names he had mentioned others are so weak that they can be disposed of easily", She nodded agreeing with her.

...

Rama battled against Diarmuid with an obvious advantage, " Let me ask you one thing before we battle at our full power, have you heard of any girl known as Sita?!", he asked him, Diarmuid ignored him and at strikes him with both of his spears, Rama seeing this quickly summoned Trishula of the Shiva in his another hand and successfully blocked Diarmuid's attacks who quickly made the distance between them.

"Not bad, also not heard of that girl you are speaking of", Diarmuid said, Rama gritted his teeth and said," If that's the case, then I shall waste my time no longer on you", Diarmuid's eyes narrowed hearing that and he prepared to attack him with his Noble Phantasms, "Witness my power! The Immortal Blade that even the Rakshasa King succumbs to, takes form! Take this! Brahmastra!".

His sword floated above him and started spinning at rapid speed, Red lightning crackled around it as its center turned pitch black as it rotated thousands of times per second. Diarmuid didn't stay still and said," Revealing Noble Phantasm. Drill! Gáe Dearg! Gáe Buidhe!", he stabbed at him aiming for his heart and neck simultaneously.

Rama seeing this quickly used Trishula in his hand to block the former attacks and kicked against the latter successfully parrying it, Diarmuid's eyes widened in shock, disbelief could be seen on his face," Im-Impossible, you blocked a Noble Phantasm with your bare legs?!", Rama smirked and threw Brahmastra at him and said," I know a bit about martial arts as well".

"You Bastard!!", he shouted as his body disintegrated from the impact of the Godly Weapon, he then fell on the ground groaning," Damn, that took a lot out of me, using two Noble phantasms simultaneously is really a bad idea", he said lamenting how he used his second Noble Phantasm to summon unnecessarily an extremely strong noble Phantasm where any D Rank Noble Phantasm would have done the job.

(A/N: His second Noble Phantasm lets him summon Noble Phantasms from Hindu Mythology)

...

Poseidon Pov

The battle finished in mere minutes and as expected we emerged victorious, all of the servants returned back with tired looks," Nice! We have defeated three of their servants while not taking any casualties ourselves!!", said Nero merrily, Jalter said," As those weaklings could have done anything to us, and even if that dog had come here he would have been helpless against the Lord".

" Now that we are free from any disturbances I want to know who are you!", said Nero pointing her fingers at Poseidon who said," Well, I am God of the Seven Seas, the Lord of Water, and one of the twelve Olympian Gods, people know me as Poseidon, but you might know me as my Roman alias, Neptune".

Nero froze and remained unmoving for a few seconds before her face contorted in surprise," What?!!!".

...

3rd Pov

Medb stood by the side of the Cu Chulainn's Throne looking teasingly at the brown-skinned man," C'mon Arjuna? What have you been waiting for? I have already given you permission, I can be all your tonight, you can use my body to your heart's content", she said with a smirk, Arjuna remained still with a stoic face and replied," My Queen, I appreciate your intentions, but I am already married and have no intentions to betray them".

Medb clicked her tongue and said," Bah! You have said that thing ten times in a row! Also weren't you married to four women? Hehe, you are indeed a playboy despite your innocent look Arjuna, You must be quite experienced in this right? So there is no need to worry about such things! You have to spend just one night with me!", she walked towards him and showed him a bit of her cleavage.

(A/N: As you have guessed, she is an slut)

Arjuna quickly looked away, and Medb smiled playfully and then opened her dress showing her bare breasts, Arjuna blushed getting a glimpse of the real deal from the corner of his eyes, he quickly closed his eyes and said," My Queen, please take care of your decency!", Medb's smile widened when suddenly her expression froze, " I see they have been killed", she muttered.

She quickly wore her clothes and said," Arjuna you can open your eyes now", he opened his eyes hearing that and asked," My Queen, what happened?", Medb grunted and said," It would seems the three servants sent to intercept those resistance guys have been killed", Cu Chulainn Alter who was sitting on the throne till now silently opened his eyes and said," It should be the work of that Divine Spirit".

Medb nodded and said," Hehe, I have seen how he looks, and can't say I am not impressed, an aura of a warrior reeks out of him, his perfectly lined muscles, his handsome body, and that bold expression on his face, I wonder how it would be like to ride on top of him", a perverse expression appeared on her face as she giggled.

Cu Chulainn's and Arjuna's faces remained unchanged by her statement as they were well aware of her personality, especially the Mad Dog who died in his life due to her. " Cu-Chan, promise me that you won't kill him and chain him so I can enjoy the taste of him", she licked her lips, Cu Chulainn Alter said," If that's what you wish, then fine". A feverish smile appeared on her face as she thought of being pounded by Poseidon.

Yes, she didn't consider at all that they would lose despite the disparity of the number of servants between them and the Resistance, it was simple for her, she had Arjuna a powerful demigod capable of annihilating low-level to Mid-level Divine Spirits on his own and coupled with the great supply of Mana from the Holy Grail he could even fight against top-level Divine Spirits or so they thought.

On the other hand, Cu Chulainn was the greatest disciple of one of the greatest Godslayers to live, thus he was like the bane of all Divine Spirits, and Poseidon being a Divine Spirit further riled up their confidence. They weren't exactly wrong as Cu Chulainn was the strongest servant in the singularity in the original in this singularity, his abilities weren't just at 100% but beyond that being boosted by Holy Grail.

But they didn't consider the prowess of a top-divine servant like Poseidon who was a main God, and Main Gods of every Pantheon were notoriously famous for having some OP Bullsh*t abilities, and to make it worse, he wasn't any Poseidon, but the one whose prowess kept increasing without any limit. They didn't know that time they were about to get an unexpected surprise for better or worse.

...

"So you are God Neptune?", asked Nero looking at Poseidon with shining eyes, even if Neptune's importance in Rome was much lesser as compared to the importance of Poseidon in Greek, in later parts of Roman History when overseas trade became extremely important for the Empire and Horse racing become one of the most loved past-time sports for royals, his importance increased considerably in the Roman Empire.

"Are you deaf or what? My Lord has told you two times that he is the God Neptune you know of", said Jalter with an annoyed tone, "Umu! I did hear it well, but Believing it is a bit hard for me", Nero said with a cheerful expression. Poseidon said," Whether you believe or not is up to you, Also Rama I think it's time we get your wife".

Rama stood up baffled and asked," You know where Sita is?!", he nodded in affirmation and said," Although I am not sure, I can predict where she might be", Nero gasped and said," I didn't know Lord Neptune was God of Prophecies as well!", Poseidon ignored her and said," We shall leave tomorrow", Rama came near him and said," We should leave now!!".

Artoria narrowed her eyes and said," Do not forget Rama, My Liege is currently your Lord, thus you can't order him and deny his wishes", Rama gritted his teeth and said," Fine! Tell me where she is! I will save her myself!!", Geronimo couldn't stay silent as he could sense that situation might turn bad and said," Rama, I know you are in hurry, but we should rest for a bit and then go to find Miss Sita together".

Rama became silent, he considered himself indebted to Geronimo as when he lost his life nearly to the Mad King Chulainn, it was his people who acted as meat shields so they could save his life from the Cu Chulainn, and it was also him who treated him and did his best to keep him alive despite the foolish and reckless move he made which costed the lives of many of his people.

"I-I apologize for my reckless behavior", he said with shame-filled eyes," Although I had been single my entire life, I can understand your feelings, Rama, so there is no need to apologize for", said Nightingale with a smile. He sighed and looked at everyone feeling blessed that he met such kind servants willing to go that far for him.

Poseidon glanced at Geronimo and said," I think it's time we meet up with the rest of the servants in the Resistance", others looked at him confused except for Geronimo who had a wry smile on his face." What are you speaking of Lord Poseidon? It is just us, otherwise we wouldn't have been so helpless against Cu Chulainn".

Geronimo stood up garnering everyone's attention upon himself and said," Let me explain, I met a few other servants while exploring, they were two men and a woman, who claimed herself as the Queen of the land of the Shadows, I did invite them and they told me about Chaldea and how they will be acting separately as they wanted to make something sure before acting".

"And you didn't tell us about that?", Robinhood asked with a glare, Geronimo sighed and said," They told me to keep their identity and presence a secret till they decided to involve themselves since they can be used as a surprise against the other two factions", Billy the Kid replied," I see, then I guess what you did does makes sense".

"Now that you have mentioned Chaldea, why aren't they here in this singularity?", asked Nero with curiosity, others froze and frowned hearing her words," Chaldea should have arrived in this singularity by this point", said Geronimo, Poseidon calmly said," They won't arrive in this singularity as something is preventing them from doing so".

"What did you say?!", shouted Elizabeth surprising everyone," You woke up! Umu!", said Nero merrily, Elizabeth gritted her teeth looking at Poseidon, and then shuddered seeing two women glaring at her with hostility,"*Sigh* I have listened about everything you all talked and I have decided to put my hatred aside for the better of the Humanity", she said sweating as Jalter and Artoria looked at her with extremely dangerous faces.

"Umu! That's a good decision! Also, you didn't tell me that the person who killed you in the first singularity is Lord Neptune", said Nero, Elizabeth stopped, and then her eyes widened," Nep-Nepo-Neptune!! You mean one of the twelve Main Gods of Olympus and one of the big Three?!!!!", she shouted with astonishment as she glanced at Poseidon.

" You didn't know?", asked Robinhood, she shook her head and replied," Obviously not! All I knew was that he was a Divine Spirit!", Poseidon chuckled at her stupidity, then he stood up as everyone became quiet and said," We will rescue Rama's wife Sita and then meet the other three servants who are our potential ally, after that we will destroy both the factions".

They nodded hearing his words, he then looked at the sky and said," Also, I think it's time I use that", Others looked at him confused while a look of excitement appeared on Poseidon's face,' I wonder, if the impact will be strong enough to erase a continent ', he thought as he pondered about using the Orbital Weapon.

To be continued...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1K 22 26
"Tears filled her eyes as she locked eyes with the black-haired boy next to her. She knew what was about to happen. The figure-a woman, with hair mad...
45.3K 1K 46
|| You probably think it was a typo in the title, but I meant to put that there for a reason || Read to find out ;) ________________________________...
3.2K 240 39
Waking up in the world of Franxx and being forced into a game of 'Gods' with multiple penalties imposed on him was not a cup of tea for Ryo. With a l...
4.3K 300 26
Sollux was by the ocean, sitting on the dock one day. He doesn't really have the greatest life on land, he was fired from his job, he needed money to...