FATE: THE NEW POSEIDON Volume...

By akroszero

"Hey there, God of the sea", said Kojiro as he came closer to Poseidon," Thankyou", he finished his words and... More

Character Images
The New Poseidon
Into the Fateverse, Apocrypha World
God of the Gods V/S The Strongest Greek Hero
The Cheap Adam Rip-Off
The Sea and a New Servant
Jeanne's Feeling
The Final Battle For The Holy Grail
The Rewards
Jalter be my Servant
Orlean Singularity
The Last Master of the Humanity
I shall give you a chance
Regaining the Authorities
Siegfried The Dragon Slaying Hero
The War for the France- Prologue
Jalter's Loss
The God's Wrath, Meggido!
Unexpected Rewards and Poseidon's budding feelings
JalterXPoseidon *R18*
Grand Servant Candidate
Slaying Herc again
Okeanos Singularity
Betrayal
Meeting the Fake King of Mages
Buffed up King of Monsters
The King of Storms
Jalter's win
The Fifth Singularity and Artoria's Arousal
The Celt Servants
Slutty Medb and Queen of the Land of the Shadows
Artoria's Declaration of Love!!
You Lose Mr President!
The Celts, the American King, and Chaldea
Poseidon V/S The Celts
A war that has been won
Extra Chapter: Artoria{r18}
Can you give me some time?
It is time for new Argonauts
Familiar faces
The Sixth Singularity, Divine Realm of the Round Table
What are you doing with my father?!!
The Cruelty of the Lion King
Da Vinci Chan is a pervert
Only I am allowed to ogle Lord Poseidon!!
The Sun had fallen down!(Special Chapter)
Bedivere's Apology
Side-Chapter: Legendary Threesome*R18*
The war has begun
A Battle between Two Kings
Wrath of a God
This is where the fight ends!
It was not supposed to be like this!!
Apostles of Poseidon
Cutie of Monsters!
Jeanne D'Arc
Demonic Front Babylonia
Love that crossed time and space(Part 1)
Love that crossed time and space(Part 2)
Goddess Problem
Goddess Problem? No more!
Might of the Goddess of the End
Clash of a Dragon Goddess and God-Slayer
A meeting?
Ereshkigal, the Goddess of Underworld
Army of Summons
Tiamat Unleashed
Amara Vs Tiamat
Poseidon V/S Tiamat
Chapter Title at the end
Mother it's time you rest
We shall meet again!
Tainting the Saint (r18)

Poseidon's Past: Part Deepak

420 23 7
By akroszero

(Author's Note: I am going to upload two parts of this, one will be Poseidon's Past Part Deepak and the other will be Ror's Poseidon's past, This is needed to give him some character. Anyway, I am thinking of uploading the next part after 20 or so chapters)

...

Deepak Pov

The world is unfair.

The most obvious thing that anyone can think of and now you must be thinking, 'Hey! You got to know about it now only?! ', pfft, this is one of the most hilarious and heartless truths everyone will come to realize as they grow up. For instance, you will be never treated equally, From your birth it was decided, that you will be treated as some worthless shit or some good booze.

You might have a sibling who will get more love and care than you do for doing nothing great but shitting all day, while you might achieve great things and still be treated like some third-rate shit. There will be guys with parents who would care about their children's personal feelings and some who will be in the delusion of being All-Knowing, that they know what is best for children.

From birth you will be compared with others, your skin, your gender, your sex appeal, your cuteness, your beauty, your behavior, your talents, everything will be compared with others for obviously no other reason than being feel good on some steroids.

For me, it was the same, an innocent who was just born and then got the burden of his parent's dream. My dream never mattered to others, even my parents, it was either to be a doctor, engineer, or some other shit. Here in Asia, parents have got a nice delusion that become an Engineer or doctor your life will be set.

They will force you to study, and things become worse when they think you should do nothing but eat, sleep, study, and shit. A continuous hellish cycle where your dreams and feelings will be trampled on by some harsh words and dreams which they never got to achieve.

They will be open hypocrites and continuously hurt your feelings over and over again without a single guilt but with a delusional thought,' I am doing best for my child ', from small things to big things you will be compared and ordered around like some slave. They will ask you to study and when you try to explain what you have studied they will be like,' Oh! Don't try to teach me! I know things better than you! '.

The biggest hypocritical lie they ever spout in our faces is like a spit of saliva. Funny, right? Well, the most amusing part hasn't even come yet. When you are not on your best behavior and even utter a slightly disturbing word, they will be like,' Where are your manners?! Is that what you have learned in school? '.

School? Oh, they do think Schools teach us manners?! Other than making us study some useless shit that isn't even practical they barely do anything else. Now, what's hilarious? If you misbehave in school the teacher would be like,' Is that what your parents taught you?! ', funny right?

No one is willing to teach us any manners correctly other than forcing us with their ideals, and then they will quest self-righteously on our face,' Where are your manners? ', just like that for every small thing they dislike they will slap on our faces how it is bad. Want an example? I always was an environmentalist and often suggested to my parents to help the environment.

But they were like,' Plants? Why would you care about them? Why would waste money on useless things like them? ', Yes, even if you have some good qualities but your parents don't like them then it will be no more than a bad quality in their eyes. It was the same, for me, for my entire life.

I didn't even realize when my entire childhood passed and I was in college doing a Medical degree. It was hard, the teacher taught us in some incomprehensible Hebrew of his own. Never bothered explaining them practically and then scolded us for not paying attention when we failed to answer something or even ask our doubts.

The first year of college was the same year my sister died of cancer, it was a great shock for me. My entire life I have been jealous of her because of the better treatment given to her by our parents. She caused so much misunderstanding between me and others and blamed me for her faults which ended up with me getting scolded and beaten a lot of times.

But you know what? I loved her, it was hard to not love her when in this cruel world she was one of the few people who genuinely gave a shit about me. Maybe, it was that time when I decided to become a doctor not to set my life but to help the people and families getting destroyed by this curse called cancer.

After that I never gave care to what others wanted from me, I learned what I wanted not bothering a bit about my marks and shit. It was hard, especially hard for me to live all those days working and studying cancer the entire night and day out. But yes I managed to do it, I became a doctor known for the advancement in medicines in curing cancer.

Don't get the idea that I made an All-mighty cure for the cancer, it wasn't the case. I just made therapies and invented new cures that had a better chance of saving cancer patients compared to previous ones. It wouldn't be wrong to say I advanced cancer-related medicines over several decades in my career.

When I thought my all major problems were now gone, I didn't know what a big joke was going to play out of me. Let me ask you? Why do you bother taking all this injustice? Why? It's pretty simple, we have to live. It's for our life that we bear the wrong and injustice done to us. But what if the very life we all hold dear is on the line?

"Come on! Let's get going!", an officer said to me with disgust on his face hitting me with a stick to make me walk faster. I remained silent on the beating he gave me and walked faster, I was wearing a shirt that showed my identity as a criminal. My hands were cuffed and my whole body had red marks from the beatings they gave me.

Now it is the question, how a prestigious and successful doctor who gave his life for people suffering from cancer and was regarded as a messiah by the masses became a heinous criminal now led to his death? Simple, I am a Rapist. Yes, I who gave his entire life for the betterment of the world is now regarded as a heinous Rapist by the same world.

The funniest thing is that I haven't even raped anyone! Now, how was I put here? It was about five years ago when a minister's daughter proposed her love to me. I was baffled and confused about what to do, I had a love story of my own which ended with me getting a rejection from the girl I loved.

I did what I had to do, I rejected her, though I made sure to do it nicely after all only a person who had experienced some misery can understand the pain of the other going through the same. But things went unexpectedly wrong, that girl threatened me and insulted me in front of everyone.

I slapped her, Yes, I had to do it, and the next thing I knew I was beaten by the crowd and got in jail for slapping a woman publicly. Can you believe it?! That woman insulted me for obviously a petty reason and then it was me who got in jail for that? I must say, the Judicial system is really good and delusional.

Thankfully I got out of jail not long ago as my one colleague had appointed a lawyer for me, and coming out I thought things would return to normal, Oh man how wrong I was, the woman whom I rejected and had slapped me charged me with a rape case. Things went further downhill when many of the female nurses and doctors whom I had worked with charged me with using my position and forcing them with sexual favors.

Damn, I did make out with some of them, but it was with consent and they were the ones who fucking approached me first!! Essentially with some proof of my sexual adventures with few of them with whom I actually make love, I was charged guilty of raping tens of women, when the real number was just four, and that with consent.

No, the proof wasn't absolute and had many holes in it, but all it took was some tears from those women to put the public against them. Do you know what the worst thing about popularity is? The more popular you are the more people will hate you once your image is damaged.

Things were the same and even the family of those patients who were saved by my curing methods showed sympathy for those women who were never raped in the first place and hatred towards me, their savior. In months my reputation was in ruins, and the only people who still supported me, my parents died in an accident.

Accident? This is what the media and police told me but I knew better than anyone that it was a preplanned murder. The minister whose daughter I supposedly raped was after my neck, using his political power he almost had me in his grasp when I managed to retaliate using my own power and position.

If I had tried my best with my power and position it wouldn't impossible to get away with this rape case. But by the end of one year, I was exhausted and mentally broken, I had lost every single person who cared about me in this world, my other relatives and friends had already bailed out to avoid a bad reputation.

I wanted everyone to regret, every injustice they did to me, for everything they did to my life after what I gave them. They threw away me like trash after my use was over. I wasn't some great political guru, no gangster, no terrorist, but I was a doctor, a biochemist, and many more, did I tell you that I had mastered several medical fields to find the cure for cancer?

I used all my knowledge and took inspiration from the earliest epidemic that struck the world reaped the lives of over 5 million people and started creating a virus, a bioweapon and amazingly I succeeded. I had created a virus that would increase the chances of cancer by tens of thousands of times and was highly contagious.

Even I couldn't believe that I had created something so deadly, but again the medical technology had improved by leaps and bounds, and someone with just retail stuff made a virus,  thus after arranging everything I was ready to die. I had given the hope of living long ago, what was left of this life anyway? Everything was gone, my family, my reputation, and all that I had worked hard for.

So how should I die? I wondered for a few days. By suicide? Or by some other means? In the end, I chose to die at the hands of the police, Why? Just to spite them, that they are gonna get hell for killing me. Maybe it is crazy of me, maybe extremely nonsensical of me, but I don't think I have got a stable mind now.

"Stand there", an officer ordered me, I stood there and then they aimed their guns at me, I sighed,' So here it is, the end of my useless life', I thought saddened, I never achieved one of those childhood dreams. ' If there is another life, I hope I get all of them ', I thought, I wanted a harem, power and so many other things.

I wonder if I could have achieved them If I used my position and power as the genius Doctor, but again, this life is as good as destroyed, and I... I am tired of living, yet I want a new chance to start fresh, a contradicting thought don't you think right? "*Sigh* Goodbye Motherfuckers, and this shitty world! I will be better of-".

*Baam* *Baam*

Tens of bullets pierced my body and I fell down. My consciousness faded into the void, as I took my last breath.

...

" What the hell?", I regained my consciousness and the next moment I heard something incomprehensible and then felt extreme pain, I was fading, but something was different, and I didn't know that time, I had got my wish, I had got a new start, but someone as different entirely.

...

Meanwhile on Earth No. *(@(!))

A new Pandemic broke out, a deadly virus spread out faster than Buggati around the world and created an extremely dangerous situation, The number of cancer patients reached astonishing tens of millions in a single year and just continued increasing. The only cure was Deepak's created medicines and his name got the spotlight again.

Not long after, a shocking revelation of the rape case on Deepak was revealed, The people were stunned by the innocence of Deepak, and once the proof was verified everyone was speechless. The woman who accused Deepak of rape, along with his parents and other women was arrested immediately.

The people questioned the Judiciary and the media questioned the public, and a wave of shame spread over all those who supported these people, things happened after that and doctors found a new strain of the virus in the people who accused Deepak, things even got crazier and the fact that Deepak is behind this virus was revealed.

Ten years, passed and the pandemic erased half of the entire populace, no cure was able to be made for the virus which was an extremely strong Bioweapon Time passed like this, and in fifty years only one million people survived, by the end of an era, the humanity was wiped out. The preparator of this unknown to what he had caused was enjoying his second life.

The moral of the story: Don't fuck with others unnecessarily you will be fucked up.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 22 26
"Tears filled her eyes as she locked eyes with the black-haired boy next to her. She knew what was about to happen. The figure-a woman, with hair mad...
4.3K 300 26
Sollux was by the ocean, sitting on the dock one day. He doesn't really have the greatest life on land, he was fired from his job, he needed money to...
71 3 16
The novel started as a short story that was submitted to a writing contest (didn't win). It is very loosely based upon the Babylon 5 Universe (telep...
450 33 36
After defeating Irif, everyone assumes that the hardest part is over, and that they can finally relax for a moment. But while flying back to Enoria...