ALWAYS || Katsuki Bakugo

By Azzo00

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。 ⊱ 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚋 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝙸... More

0- Pain
1- Complicated
1.5- Information
2- Do It Again
3-Lost
4- Fool
5- Ignore
5.5- 2 AM
6- Rabid Pomeranian
7- Existence
8- Cupid
9- Detention Buddy
10- Awake
11- Each Other
12- Thrilling
13- Mystery
14- Hell
15- Annoyingly Pissy Voice
16- Exhilarating
17- Supportive Friend
18- Fucking Weirdo
19- I Will Not Be Afraid
20- Memory
21- Lasting Friendship
23- Drown
24- Rubies
25- Seventeen
25.5
26- Victory
27- We Won
28- Relate
29- Scared
30- Confident
31- Above And Beyond
32- Weapon
33- Damn Solar Panel
34- Trust
35- This Girl
36- Warm and Fuzzy
37- Lean On Me
38- Feelings
39- One-sided
40- Given Names
41- Beside Him
42- Baked With Love
43- As Long As You Want
44- Worth It
45- Ruin Our Friendship
46- Cuddly
47- My Princess
48- Hopelessly In Love
49- Disappointment
50- I'll Wait
51- Breaking Hearts
52- Here For You
53- Beef
54- Fucked Up
55- Forgive
56- Whisper
57- Glad We Met
58- Luckiest Guy
59- Pretty Little Brat
60- Lovesick Idiot
61- A Perfect Date Ruined
62- His Yoshiko
63- Catching Up
64- Fight
65-Rest Day
66- Always
66.5- Yoshiko's Bucket List
67- High
68- Blood Oath
69- Encounter
70- Alive
71- Good Night, Akimitsu Yoshiko
72- Search
73- A Taste of Death

22- Bestie Duties

972 51 3
By Azzo00

After agreeing to work out together at the beach, Yoshiko and Bakugo decided to go on a jog together that morning. After she fed Bear, she changed into a white sports bra, black sports leggings and topped it off with a black zip-up. She braided her hair into Dutch braids and rushed downstairs, where Bakugo waited impatiently, tapping his foot on the floor.

"Fucking finally," Bakugo said. "If you take this long to get ready next time, I'm leaving without you."

"Yeah, yeah." Yoshiko rolled her eyes, kicking the door open and marching outside. They started jogging slowly, side by side, putting enough distance between each other to not bite each other's heads off.

They jogged out of the school as the sun slowly rose higher. They went to a park nearby. Since it was still early in the morning, it was almost deserted. The temperature rose slowly as the morning set in, causing glints of sweat to appear on the teenager's foreheads. The breeze that blew now and then felt like a blessing, cooling their bodies.

They ran past trees, and benches, falling into a beat beside each other as they ran in silence, the only sounds being the birds chirping and their feet thudding on the jogging tracks.

Bakugo's pace slowly increased, and Yoshiko tried her best to keep up with him. She managed to run by his side instead of falling back. After some time, they stopped for a breather under a tree.

Yoshiko took off her jacket, tying it around her waist, a hand on the tree as she willed her breathing to go back to normal. Bakugo uncapped his water bottle and took a long swig out of it.

"I think we should get back to the dorms," Yoshiko said, checking the time on her phone.

"Dont tell me what to do."

"Shut up, Pomeranian."

"Do you want to die?"

"If you kill me, Hitoshi will sue you."

"I'll kill him too."

"Not very plus ultra of you."

Let's just say the jog back to the dorms wasn't so peaceful.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Shinsou's eyes popped out of their sockets when he saw Yoshiko and Bakugo jogging together towards the dorms from the window. Never in a million years did he think that they'd go on a jog together and come back alive.

Their lips were moving, and Yoshiko's eyebrows were knitted in a frown. They were arguing.

He stalked into the kitchen, followed by Bear. He toasted a few slices of bread and fried an egg with it. Making breakfast for each other had become normal for Hitoshi and Yoshiko. Although all Yoshiko ever made him was Toast with jam or cereal because she was a kitchen disaster.

He could hear her from the kitchen telling Bakugo to go fuck himself, to which Bakugo yelled a string of curses at her. Bakugo stormed off to his floor while Yoshiko went looking for Bear. She found him in the kitchen under the table.

"So, how'd your run go," Shinsou asked, setting her plate on the table.

"The first bit was peaceful," Yoshiko grumbled. She muttered a thanks for the food before digging into her breakfast.

"What were you two even fighting about," Shinsou asked, sitting across from her, lazily watching her eat.

"Uh... I forgot." Yoshiko said, trying to remember why they were arguing. Shinsou rolled his eyes at her response.

Yoshiko refilled Bear's food and water bowls before she left for school with Shinsou. Shinsou told her about a new addition to his hero costume: Knives. Yoshiko let out a low whistle as he explained the techniques Aizawa was teaching him with the knives. He looked so excited talking about it, even though his facial expressions remained stoic. His eyes had a certain glimmer to them. Yoshiko couldn't help but smile.

"That's cool." Yoshiko hummed. "And I think it's a great addition to your hero costume." Shinsou nodded his head in agreement.

"How's stuff with Aktugawa?" Yoshiko asked.

"Oh. I forgot to tell you. It's her birthday tomorrow."

"Is it? Watcha givin' her?"

"I dont know... what do you think I should?"

"So you haven't picked a gift yet?" Yoshiko raised an eyebrow. He shook his head. "Well then, let's go to the mall in the evening. I'll help you pick something."

"Sounds good."

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

The day was pretty decent. Yoshiko sat through history, too, even though she'd rather be on the emergency staircase, reading and listening to music. But she'd skipped too many classes and decided to show up. The history teacher gave her a look that said, 'Oh look, who decided to show up.'

After school, Yoshiko changed into her gym uniform and went to the P.E. ground, where three of her juniors, Ren, Izumi and Itaru, waited for her. They greeted Yoshiko, and she returned with a wave. She'd been helping the three with combat training for quite a few days now.

As usual, they took turns fighting Yoshiko. She didnt have to break a sweat against them. After each of them fought her, they'd sit in a circle, and Yoshiko would point out their mistakes for them and give them tips to improve. She put them through hell in the gym till their shirts clung to their chests with sweat.

"Good job, three of you," Yoshiko said, arms crossed across her chest as she towered over the boys, lying on the floor after having done 100 pushups.

"Why must you torture us?" Izumi groaned.

"Because all of you have shit stamina," Yoshiko said in a matter-of-fact tone. "Either way, I gotta go now."

"Thanks for training us, senpai," Itaru said, bowing slightly. Yoshiko smiled at him and turned towards the door, where she saw Todoroki standing with a shopping bag in hand, U.A. written on it.

"Todoroki. What're you doing here?" Yoshiko asked, closing the gym door behind her.

"I was coming from the uniform store." He replied in a monotone voice. "Thought I heard your voice in the gym. You're training our Kohai's?"

"Yeah, they asked me to," Yoshiko replied. The two walked down the stairs together. "Did you burn your uniform or something?"

"No, my pants got a little shorter," Todoroki said. "I've been stalling for a few months."

"I see."

Todoroki watched Yoshiko's side profile. She had her hands in the pockets of her gym clothes, silver eyes set on the path ahead. She felt his gaze on her and found him staring. Yoshiko cocked her head questioningly.

"You have interesting hair." Todoroki blurted out, embarrassed to be caught staring. 

"We've got similar hair." She said.

"I feel like I've seen your hair somewhere before."

Oh, please, no.

"I wonder where." Yoshiko shrugged, pretending to not know what he was talking about.

Of course, you've seen my hair before.

Todoroki and Yoshiko fell into silence as they walked towards the dorms. Todoroki liked walking beside her. It felt like just being in her presence put him on a certain high. His head felt light, and his chest warmed when she was around.

So when the short walk from the school building to the dorm building came to an end, Todoroki felt glum.

Yoshiko kicked her shoes off and rushed to Bear, pulling him into a hug. Bear barked in delight, happy to see Yoshiko. Shinsou heard the sound of Bear barking and followed the sound, to see Bear on top of Yoshiko, attacking her with affection as she giggled on the floor. His lips tugged up in a smile at the sight.

Yoshiko saw Shinsou from her position on the floor. She sat up and crossed her legs. "So, you ready to go?"

"Not going to eat?"

"I'll get something when we're out," Yoshiko said. Bear barked, hearing the word 'out'.

"Okay, cool."

"Just wait here for me. I'll take a quick shower." She said, scurrying to the elevator.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Yoshiko had to leave Bear with Saori since most malls weren't pet friendly. Yoshiko followed Shinsou around as he racked his brain over what to get Aoi. He scratched his head as he stared at women's clothing in a store.

"I think this will look good on her," Yoshiko said, holding up a cute pink top.

Shinsou took the top in his hands and muttered a 'nah' before hanging it back. He wanted to give her something special. Something she'd like. Something that felt like her.

Yoshiko knew how picky Shinsou was when it came to gifts. He always wanted them to be special. So she didnt complain as she stuffed her mouth with the burger she bought herself as she followed him from store to store, adding her suggestion whenever Shinsou asked her something.

"God, I can't think of anything," Shinsou complained, running hand through his lavender locks.

"We haven't checked out the jewellery yet," Yoshiko said, taking his hand and dragging him to the jewellery section.

"Nothing feels like Aoi," Shinsou said as he allowed himself to get pulled by Yoshiko.

"What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of her?" Yoshiko asked.

"Uh... I dont know. Blue, cute and butterflies...?" Yoshiko hummed in response.

Shinsou's eyes darted over the trinkets. There were bracelets, rings, earrings, and watches. He walked around, carefully deciding on what to buy.

Yoshiko did her own hunting, hoping to find something up to Shinsou's tastes. She ran her eyes over the rings, stopping on a golden ring with a delicate red teardrop cut stone. The colour was the same as her rabid partner's eyes. It was pretty, nevertheless. She rolled her eyes at it and moved on to the necklaces.

Just as she was going to call every single necklace lame, her eyes stopped on a necklace with small blue butterflies and delicate silver flowers hanging from it. "Hey, Hito, come check this out."

Shinsou walked over to her and saw the chain she was holding in between her fingers. One look at it, and his mind screamed at him to shut up and buy it.

"This is perfect, Yoshi." He said, taking the necklace from her and inspecting it. He had the jeweler put it in a gift box and paid for it.

"I think she'll like this," Shinsou said as they sat on the train.

"And I'm sure she'll like it." Yoshiko smiled. "It's so pretty, after all. Besides, I'm sure she'd like anything you give her."

"Thanks for coming with me." He leaned his head back, resting it on the window behind him.

"Stop thanking me, idiot. I'm just doing my bestie duties." Yoshiko said. She looked at him with teasing eyes. "She's going to be my sister-in-law after all."

Que the hellish teasing.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

838K 25.7K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
18.3K 703 39
This is a Katsuki Bakugo x Reader, Slow Updates! slight Shinso x reader (not really) An attempt at Enemies to Lovers Y/n Satou a girl who doesn't s...
358K 8.2K 103
Everyone thought her eyes were beautiful while she could barely stand to see them. They always spoke about her bright smile, but it was never real an...
299K 8.1K 21
"Hey, let's be friends!" "Tch, why would I be friends with you?" "Aw come on! Who else would want to be friends with you with a temper like yours?" ...