Convergence [KLONNIE]

By numinousx

{Book One} "There is no surprise that you do not trust me, Bonnie Bennett," Klaus began, taking a long sip of... More

cast โ”
โ†ณ act I
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
โ†ณ act II
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
...
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven

chapter thirteen

1.3K 76 32
By numinousx

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Henrik woke with a gasp. He prepared himself to use his magic to attack who had kidnapped him, but for some reason, he couldn't call his power to him. It was almost as if something was blocking it. He tried to lift his arms, but there was something stopping him from doing that too.

His eyes shot open, scanning around the dimly lit room. He looked down at his hands, noticing that his hands were bound with a strange metal on them. He scanned his surroundings, noticing the odd tools sitting on the chair next to him. Based on the tools, you would think that were fixing something.

As his eyes continued to wander, looking for a way out, he noted the metal bars on the door. Oh good, he was in a cell.

What the bloody hell had happened to him?

He forced himself to think back to the moments before he woke up. Suddenly, it all came rushing back. Him hearing someone downstairs attacking them... He refrained from gasping again. It all made sense. He had been kidnapped.

But that didn't explain why he couldn't do magic.

"Now, which Mikaelson brother is this?" He heard a voice ask from far in front of him. "He looks like a young Elijah, so they have to be related."

Henrik tried to stay very still, hoping that if he did no one would hear him and whatever they kidnapped him for could wait for a while. Preferably forever or at least until he found a way out.

Unfortunately, as soon as he thought that, everyone in the room looked at him.

"Your heart beats faster when you're scared," A blonde woman stated, nodding in the direction of the older guy. "And are we sure kidnapping a kid is the way to go? What if he's like Elijah's kid? Then what?"

"First, vampires can't have babies, Care," Elena started. "Then, two, at least we know that he has a father who cares. Elijah would get that witch to bring back Damon in exchange for his son... or whoever that is."

"Vampires also can't be werewolves, but look at Klaus and Tyler!" Caroline sighed. "This is a horrible idea. He's just a kid."

"And Damon's just dead!" Elena countered. "Jenna died by Klaus—Damon by Kol and Me by Rebekah. That whole family are killers and if this child is a Mikaelson, at least we'll find out how fucked up he is soon."

Henrik refrained from smirking. Whoever these people were definitely deserved what happened to them; he wanted to hug his family for messing up their lives. "I'm sure you know I'm right here. You can stop speaking about me and my family like I'm not."

"You're really cocky for someone who's being used as leverage."

Henrik shook his head. "I'm really cocky for someone whose family is involved in killing your... lover?" He ended with a small smile. The way she defended this 'Damon' who was killed wasn't very sibling-like, so he assumed they were soulmates or something.

Elena bared her fangs, itching toward him. "You want to see what happens to members of that family who get on my bad side?"

Henrik rolled his eyes. "Obviously, nothing because you kidnapped me, the child, instead of going after my adult s-father." He stated, keeping the charade of Elijah being his father going.

She lunged at the Mikaelson, only not reaching him because Caroline grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back. "If this ridiculous plan is actually going to work, he kinda has to be alive for Elijah to find him."

"Come on, Elena," Jeremy spoke. "Let's go home. They can deal with this for now."

Reluctantly, Elena followed her brother out of the door. She knew that Stefan could guard this situation for right now, but if she stayed, she might ruin this whole plan by killing him.

"Bye, Elena!" Henrik called behind her.

Caroline glanced over to the child when they finally left. Stefan and Alaric ventured upstairs, leaving her to guard their hostage. "What's your name?"

"Why don't you let me go?"

Caroline sat down in one of the chairs in the basement. She knew this first "shift" was hers. "Answer my question, and I'll answer yours."

Henrik shook his head. "I'm the hostage... the least you can do is tell me why me."

Care sat back with a sigh. "I don't know. I honestly thought they were taking your... aunt? Elyza, I think her name was."

"To bring back this Damon character."

The vampire nodded. "Can you tell me your name?"

"Harry," Henrik lied, using the pseudo-name Bonnie had made for him. He winced at the thought of her.

"I'm Caroline," She smiled, introducing herself even though she was sure he already knew her name. As much as Henrik tried to push himself not to like her, he couldn't. "I'm sorry for this... all of this. I never knew they were kidnapping Elijah's kid. Hell, I didn't even know Elijah had a child."

Henrik almost let a confused "huh" slip through. He didn't know Elijah had a child, either. "Why not just let me go, then? I promise to ask my father to spare you." Another lie. As much as he didn't like hearing what his family had done, he most definitely understood why they did.

And they just bloody kidnapped him. What's worse than that?

"Kol killed someone very important to my friends—"

Henrik cut her off. "I know. I know. This Damon. That has nothing to do with me."

"You're right," Caroline argued. "But it has everything to do with your family. Plus, your family, other than Bonnie, are the only ones powerful enough to bring someone back."

Henrik paused. "Bonnie Bennett?"

Caroline nodded. "You know her?"

"Wait, you're Caroline Forbes?"

Caroline slowly sat up in her seat. "How do you know my last name?"

Henrik hummed as he finished his recipe for his vegetable soup. As he stirred a couple of more times, making sure his vegetables didn't boil too much in the same spot. A loud crash made him jump, sending the lid in his hand crashing to the floor.

"Bonnie?" Henrik called out. "Bonnie!"

"I'm fine, Harry! You can keep cooking."

Henrik suppressed an eye roll. He slowly eased himself into the back of the house, cautious of a hurt Bonnie laying on the floor. He knew that she could be dying and would still say she was fine. As he came upon the bedroom, he knocked on the door. "Bonnie? Can I come in?"

A quick rustling noise could be heard behind the door. "Yes!"

Henrik cracked the door open, fully expecting Bonnie to be bleeding somewhere. Sure enough... "Bonnie! Are you okay?"

She looked down, realizing the towel that was covering her leg was now covered in blood. "The bookshelf... I promise I didn't feel it though."

Henrik didn't know whether to believe her or not. He rushed over to her and took her hands in his. "Repeat after me, okay?"

Slowly, they chanted a healing spell, and Bonnie's wound began to close. With that, the pain also began to subside. "Thank you."

"See what happens when you let me help."

Bonnie giggled. "You sound just like a friend of mine." Henrik raised an eyebrow. "Her name's Caroline."

Henrik smiled. "Caroline..."

"Forbes," She answered. "Caroline Forbes." 

Bonnie sighed, the memory of her friend flooding back into her mind. She hoped they were okay... that they were coping with her death alright.

"I'm sure Miss Forbes is an excellent friend, and she misses you dearly."

The memory flew from his brain as fast as it came. He looked up at the young girl, now understanding why he couldn't force himself to be mad at her. And now, after the betrayal he had put Bonnie through, he couldn't let his family barge in and kill her.

Rebekah Mikaelson pushed her sunglasses up on the top of her head as she got ready to pull into the driveway of the Mikaelson Mansion. Elijah's card was placed on the dashboard of her vehicle, speaking that she had used it for all of her purchases. Mainly because both she and Henrik desperately needed a wardrobe change.

She braced herself as she prepared for Elyza's magic to hit her as she crossed the boundary. Such powerful magic didn't precisely feel too pleasant to vampires, despite it not actually causing pain. However, when she didn't feel the familiar spell accept her, she raised an eyebrow in confusion.

She knew that Elyza had that spell up as protection for the whole Bonnie incident that she wasn't here for, so why would she take it down?

Nevertheless, she ignored it, thinking that maybe she took that one down to put up a stronger one. She stepped out of the car and left her door cracked, reminding herself to send one of her brothers down to retrieve her bags.

She fumbled with her keys a little, but when she realized the door was already cracked, she couldn't help the panic that began to settle in her stomach. Having faced what she had in with this damned city, she refrained from entering the home.

"Elijah?" She called through her phone. "Is Henrik with you?"

"No, he should be at the house," Elijah spoke, his tone more profound than usual. "Niklaus said he left him while he took off."

Rebekah shook her head even though he couldn't see her. "No one's here. Did Elyza tell you she was taking down the protection spell on the house?"

Items dropping in the background echoed through the tiny mobile device. "She would never take that down." Elijah cursed. "Rebekah, sister, I need you to go in and see if Elyza and Kol have awakened from Bonnie's spell."

At a speed faster than light, Rebekah flashed through the house and upstairs, checking the master bedroom. Unconsciously, Kol and Elyza Mikaelson. "They're out cold, 'Lijah. And there's no sign of Henrik being in this house."

"I'm on my way."

With that, Rebekah's only company was her unconscious brother and sister-in-law. She sighed, praying to every God in existence that Henrik was just with Niklaus. Who else would even take him?

Before she could dial Klaus's number, a familiar cologne eased its way into her nose. The ground creaked as Klaus walked past the archway leading into the living room. He was about to ask his sister if Finn was still gone, but instead, she beat him to ask a question of her own. "Is Henrik with you?"

Klaus froze. "No. Why would he be?"

Rebekah shook her head. "Finn is searching for his long-lost love, Kol and Elyza are still unconscious and Elijah claims he was left here with you. Henrik is nowhere to be found, Nik."

Upstairs, Elyza and Kol both woke at the same time. Elyza cracked her neck as she did, stretching her arms and legs as she pulled herself from the bed. With the prior events all coming back to her at lightning speed, she raced into her husband's arms. "You're okay!"

Seeing his body fall to the ground scared her more than she thought it would. She knew she loved her husband dearly but in that very moment, she decided that she would rather die a thousand times than be apart from him for another second.

Kol slid out of the bed and took her in his arms, smiling as he tangled himself in her embrace. "You stun me with your beauty every time I lay my eyes upon you. However, I must change the subject. I am alright as are you, but what of Nik and Elijah? Henrik?"

Elyza and Kol took three more seconds to themselves before racing down the steps, eager to make sure the rest of the family was alright. "Everyone's okay?" Elyza asked when they reached the bottom of the staircase. When her family turned to face her, she noticed the panicked expressions on all of their faces. "I'll take that as a no." She glanced around the room, wondering what could've been so wrong.

"Where's Henrik?" Kol questioned.

When he got no answer, Elyza's eyes darkened. That's what was wrong. "I'm going to fucking kill Bonnie Bennett."  

**

hi, everyone! thanks for reading & showing this book some lovin'. I'm so excited to keep this story going!

what did y'all like most about it? let me know here

have a good one! until next time,

numinousx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

792 34 16
It's been a thousand years. And Avra Mikaelson knows no more than her family, one she hasn't seen in hundreds of years. The years haven't been kind t...
242K 7.4K 49
Within the mist of new villains 'you can never truly change your past' seems to be more true than ever. Yet if there was one thing Odette de Marie ha...
15.8K 326 14
The Morningstar family is making their way to Mystic Falls with the Mikaelsons not far behind. Darrold Morningstar has found his mate, the newly turn...
747K 14.5K 33
What if there what another person who knew the Mikaelson's before they got turned into Vampires. What if Niklaus had a best friend in the other world...