Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

By Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... More

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡

696 94 109
By Vhopes_eomma

𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔤𝔞𝔪𝔢~

~🌻~🌻~🌻~

Hoseok was going towards of his chamber, jumping on his way like some little pup.

Jungkook chuckled looking at his happy brother, who was looking nothing like an alpha at this moment.

"Hoseok, you should stop jumping like a pup and walk like a normal wolf now." he said from behind, making hoseok turn around with a huge smile on his moon like beautiful face.

"I cannot hyung! I always dreamt of this bow! And finally I got it!" he said, and again started to walk while jumping. Jungkook chuckled, and shook his head a little.

"But I knew that you are the one who is going to get it. Non of us have enough mastery in archery like you." Jungkook said, making the younger alpha stop on his tracks.

"No hyung. Taehyung was about to win." and this made the older alpha frown at his words.

"That moron? I do not think so."

"Hyung, believe me or not. But I was sure that taehyung is the one who is going to win. But I do not know what happen, but his shot missed in such a miserable way. I myself cannot believe that, because my calculations never goes wrong." he said, his eyebrows forming into a deep frown.

Jungkook hummed in response, and did not said anything. He just stared at his brother's back, and fell in the ocean of his thoughts.

.

.

.

"Jimin, why you slapped him today?" asked taehyung once again to his soulmate, who's head is resting on his lap.

For some moments, he did not said anything, and took his bottom lip in between of his teeth, thinking about afternoon's incident.

"Jimin, tell me or I am going to kill jungkook. I know how much patience you have, and you never raise your hand on anyone, that thing is different that you hit me on regular basis, but besides me you never raise your hand, even your voice on anyone for no reason. Then what made you slap your own mate?" he asked once again.

Jimin closed his eyes, and took a deep breath.

"He called me harlot and said that we are sleeping with each other." he said in low tone.

Taehyung's hand which was caressing on his head stopped, and formed into a tight fist. This thing did not went unnoticed by jimin, and he sat on his place immediately.

His eyes widen when taehyung stood from his place, with raging expressions on his face. He started to walk in the direction of the doors, making the omega widen his eyes more.

This made jimin immediately stand up from his place and rush towards taehyung. He hugged his on his arm stopping him in his way, and stood in front of him.

"He is my mate. Whatever he is thinking, is profane and corrupted and I know this! But you cannot kill him because I cannot spend my entire life all alone!" jimin said with wide eyes, making the alpha look down at him.

"Really jimin? Do you really want to stay with that wild hyena for your whole life?! He does not even respect you and you are ready to live with him?!" he questioned, making the omega look down at his feet.

"I know tae, but I, I-"

"What I?"

"I LOVE HIM!!" He said with his closed eyes, which only made the alpha stare at him in disbelief.

"Jimin, are you sick or something? I think we should go to royal doctor. How can you be in love with that wild hyena?" the omega sighed at his words, and dragged him with himself towards of his bed.

They both sat on it, and jimin's gaze never left his lap.

"Tae, I do not know, perhaps it is because we are destined by goddess luna, and I fell in love with him, despite him being insolent towards me. But, I am willing to leave him too, if his behavior did not changed." he said, raising his eyes at taehyung.

Taehyung placed his fingers under his chin, and stared at the omega with squinted eyes, while thinking about something deeply.

Jimin raised his brow at him, as he know what does this face mean, and this face only means one thing.

"if this is the situation, then, I have a plan."

"We both being here is the result of the plan last time you made." jimin said. Taehyung rolled his eyes and again stared at him.

"Your alpha does not like when you are with other alphas, am I right? And he wants all of your attention." taehyung uttered, making the omega frown at his words.

"I am sure about the first statement, but the second one, I cannot say anything."

"Just have faith on your soulmate, minnie." the alpha said, with a small smirk on his handsome face.

.

.

.

Next morning

Today, for all the four princes, it is a rest day. No lessons are scheduled for them today, and they are free to do whatever they want.

And to hoseok's horror, taehyung is stick to him since morning.

"Where is your soulmate?" He said, while aiming at the wooden board with his new bow in his hand.

Taehyung's pov

I smiled when he finally decided to say something to me. I knew no one can resist a handsome wolf like me. Not even this cold alpha.

"He is with his mate. So I am with you." I said, and the arrow left his bow.

I smiled widely when the arrow hit the center of that board. He is indeed the best archer I have ever seen in my life.

"Then why do not you practice fencing?" he said, making a pout form on my lips.

"I do not have to. I am good enough in that."

"Practice never cause you any harm. Even if you are good, you can still practice. It will make you bett-"

"I am not here to take lessons from you on benefits of practicing, beautiful. I am here to spend some time with you, because seeing you helps my eyes to relax." I said, and he instantly rolled his eyes.

"Why you are so strange?" his compliment to me only made me crack a laugh.

"I am strange for strange people, and awesome for awesome people. Now it is up to you, that what you think about me." After that, he did not said anything and got focused on the board in front of him, with the usual frown on his face.

"Why did you missed that shot yesterday?" His words, made me furrow my brows together.

"I apologize, but I did not understood what you want to imply?" I said. The arrow left his bow, which I know surely reached its target so I decided to not to look at it.

"I know that you missed the target on purpose. My calculations never goes wrong. You were about to hit the aim, but I cannot understand what gotten into you which made you miss your target?" He completed, and turned his gaze in my direction, looking sternly in my eyes.

I turned my gaze away, and fell into my deep thoughts.

I myself is confused that why I did that hoseok. As soon as your happy face came in my mind, and your beautiful sparkling eyes when eunwoo mentioned about that bow, made me break my focus from my aim.

I smiled, and turned my gaze in his direction again.

"Perhaps, you miscalculated?"

"I cannot. I can never." He said in determination. I sighed, but smiled at him.

"This bow values a lot to you, am I right?" I asked, and for a while, he stared at me.

"It does. I always wanted this from ever since I was a pup. You do not have any idea about the greatness of this bow. I have studied every single book of royal library about this an-"

"So this belongs to someone who knows every single detail about it. I noticed the enthusiasm and love in your eyes for this bow when eunwoo san mentioned about it as a reward. I understood that this surely means a lot to you." I said.

After that, silence surrounded us, and both of us did not said anything.

His eyes were wide, and he was staring at me with some unknown emotion in his black eyes.

I gulped when the silence started to feel uncomfortable to me. Did I said something inappropriate? I do not think so!

"I, I have to go." He said, and my eyes widen when he turned his heels and ran from there.

I stood up from my place where I was sitting till now, and rushed behind him. Did I really said something inappropriate?!

Hoseok's pov

I ran from there when my heart started to pound at unusual pace in my chest. No no no no it cannot be happening! Why I am feeling nervous all of a sudden! I never felt nervous in my entire life then why now? Am I sick? I thought to myself, and fasten my pace to go in the direction of my chamber.

"Beautiful! Beautiful! Hoseok! Alpha! Beautiful! Listen to me! Did I said something wrong? If yes, then I apologize!" I heard taehyung saying this from behind, which made me stop on my track.

I closed my eyes, and took a deep breath, before turning my face in his direction.

He stood in front of me, and took deep breaths to calm himself down.

"You did not said anything wrong, but it means I did not won them on my own." I said, looking at my bow and arrows.

"It is not like that. You are the one who taught me archery, beautiful. And no one is as good as you in this. If I could have hit the target, then I would have given this bow to you because you deserve this more than a person who does not keep any knowledge about it. Besides, you were the one who taught me with this much perfection about archery, so this only belongs to you." He said with a warm smile on his face.

I stared at him for a while, before turning my back towards him again.

"Fine. If you think like this, then I cannot do anything." I said, and again started to walk toward of my room.

"It is the truth beautiful. Do not you believe on my words?"

"No, not a little bit. Because a troublemaker like you cannot be trustworthy." I said, and I can feel him placing his hand over his chest.

"Again, I cannot comprehend that how such beautiful lips can spout such harsh words."

"Roses are beautiful. But they gives you a lot of cuts when you try to pluck them." I said, and for some moments he did not said anything.

"Then why would not water them, and care for them, instead of plucking them so that they will grow more beautiful?" His words, again, made an unknown emotion crept my heart. Sometimes this moron says the things which even I cannot understand.

.

.

.

"You have to do everything on your own there. Nothing will be provided to you. You have to take bath in River, have to make your own meal, even have to hunt on your own, then clean it and then cook. If you want, you can eat grains and fruits, but hunting is the part of this camp" hoseok explained to taehyung, while sipping on his tea. At this moment both of them are sitting in hoseok's chamber, as taehyung wanted to ask few things about the camp which they are going to have in the last of this month.

"Then I think you and wild hyena have to do the cooking thing. Me and jimin do not know a thing about it." Taehyung said, making the younger alpha turn his attention towards him.

"The camp will be a week longer. We all have to cook in turns, and work will be divided between us by seongja YN and seognja yoongi."

"Cannot you cook for me, beautiful? I would like to taste the meal cooked by these delicate yet strong hands of yours." Taehyung flirted, making the alpha choke on his tea.

"I cannot understand why you are keep calling me beautiful? I am handsome, not beautiful. Jimin is the one who is beautiful." He said, making taehyung snicker at his words.

"You are beautiful so I will call you beautiful. Oh, one more thing I want to ask about. It is, related to wild hyena."

"I do not know any wild hyena." And this made taehyung roll his eyes.

"I mean, your jungkook hyung."

"If it is personal, then I am not answering." He said.

"It is not personal. I have no interest in his personal life. All I want to ask, why he is cold and rude to my soulmate? I understand that it is his personality and nature, but he can be warm for his mate at least." Taehyung said. Hoseok stared at him for some moments, and placed the cup on table in front of him.

"Jungkook hyung never shows emotions to anyone. He never shows his happiness, his sadness, his pain. He is a kind of alpha who did not even cried when he was born. So do you think that he will change, or should I say become warm just because now he has found his mate?" Hoseok said, crossing his arms over his chest.

Taehyung's eyes widen in astonishment, listening to the younger's words.

"What? He did not even cried when he was born? Does it mean he never cried in his entire life?!" He asked. Hoseok nodded at his words, which only made the alpha lean his back to the couch.

"I cannot believe such a wolf can exist. I do not know how much pain would be needed to make him cry and show his emotions."

"I am sure that he is never going to cry. He never did. So I cannot see any reason in future too that will make him cry." And this, only made taehyung to fell silent.

.

.

.

It was mid of the night, and today was the night of the full moon again.

An omega, was sitting on the balustrade of the hallways, and playing a beautiful music through his flute.

The harmony of the flute was echoing on that hallway, making the alphas and betas who were guarding that place, lost in the beauty of that music. Not only the beauty of the flute, but also the beauty of the omega, who is glowing and looking unbelievably beautiful under the soft glow of the moonlight.

(The place where he is sitting)

Jungkook's pov

A beautiful melody melted in my ears, when I was walking towards of my chamber. This made me change my destination, and I decided to follow from where this harmony was coming.

Soon, I reached the reason of that harmony, and found my omega sitting on the balustrade, and playing his flute while his face was facing the moon.

I turned my attention towards the betas and alphas who were staring at jimin with uncouth emotions in their eyes, which made me raise my brow at them.

I coughed, gaining their attention, and their eyes widen as soon as they stared at me.

They all bowed to me, and left from there in an instant, to save their precious lives.

"What brought you here, alpha?" Said a sweet voice, making me turn my attention towards jimin once again.

Instead of replying, I walked close to him in slow pace, with my eyes still glued to his back.

"You should be sleeping at this moment. What are you doing here?" I asked, now standing beside him and staring at his side face. His eyes were closed, and the flute was still resting against of his lips.

"Playing flute. You have ears and eyes, do not you alpha?" He said. I raised my brow at him, and stared at him for some moments. Yesterday, he did not talked to me for once after that slap, and today, he did not left me for a single moment for whole day, and ate my whole mind by his useless talks.

"That is why I asked. You should be sleeping, but playing flute in mid of the night, attracting the alphas and betas by its music. So I would like to know the reason of you staying awake for this late and playing flute at this wolf step(hour)." I said, and he stopped playing the flute.

He removed his flute from his lips, and placed his hands on his lap.

Opening his purple eyes slowly, he stared at the moon for a moment, before turning his gaze in my direction.

And I forgot how to breath.

"Why you are not sleeping, alpha?" He said, squinting his eyes at me.

I turned my gaze away from him, and stared at the full moon, which was glowing bright in the dark sky.

"I was not feeling sleepy."

"The reason is same for me." He said. I hummed in response, and for some moments, both of us did not said anything.

"You are sad." I said, and I know he is staring at me again.

"How do you know?" I turned my gaze in his direction, and stared into his beautiful eyes, which are wide because of my words now.

"You pheromones." I said, and he turned his gaze towards the moon again.

"You are right. I am sad."

"Why?" I asked, not knowing the reason why I asked.

"Today is a full moon night, and I hate full moon." He said.

My eyes squinted and a frown formed on my face when I saw tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Why are you crying?"

"I, do not know. I apologize." He said, and immediately wiped his tears.

I scoffed, and turned my gaze towards the moon again.

"You are weak. You cry so easily."

"Like you never cried." He said, making another scoff leave my lips.

"Yes, I never did. I did not even cried when I was born." I said turning my gaze in his direction, founding him looking at me with wide eyes already.

"I cannot believe! You never cried?!" He said, or should say almost shouted.

"Why would I lie? I never lie." I said raising my brow at him. He stared at me in astonishment, like he has seen some ghost wolf in front of him.

"If this is true, then I do not know how much pain will require to make you cry." He said. I rolled my eyes at him, and stared at him squinting my eyes a little.

"I am never going to cry. I know, and I believe. Crying is not a thing for me, and crying means you are weak. So, I am never going to cry." I said, but frowned when he giggled at me.

And my heart skipped a beat.

"It cannot be possible. Everyone cries, and it does not make you weak. It is natural, and nature. Water dragon cried at the moment of air dragon and fire dragon death. So was he weak?"

"They were dragons. And we are wolves. I am not going to cry. I know." I said once again, only to make another giggle left his lips.

"What if, I will be the reason?" He said, only to make me frown deeply at him.

"Why would I cry for you? I will never cry for anyone." I said once again, and again, he giggled at my words.

"If you say so, then fine, I believe you." He said, shrugging his shoulders a little and turned his gaze towards the moon again.

After that, we both did not said anything, and kept standing under the beautiful moonlight of the full moon.

Don't forget to vote CUBIES❤️💚😭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Chapter title- The mysthavean woods camp

Glimpse- "I cannot believe that you were able to carry me for five wolf steps." Hoseok complimented, making the elder alpha chuckle at him.

He took his hand in his, and placed a peck on its back.

"This Prince is stronger than your imagination, beautiful. Besides, carrying a beauty like you on my back, is more like a reward for me." He said, and hoseok immediately pulled his hand from other's grip.

"Moron." He mumbled to himself glaring at the alpha, while wiping his hand by his hanbok. It just made the alpha chuckle, and a mischievous idea came in his mind.

He stood on his place, and placed a quick peck the younger's cheek, before rushing away from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 3.4K 18
Two shots / One shots stroies about our cute Arthit who is a cat and his love interest Kongpob. I don't own any of the characters used in the story...
54.6K 1.7K 17
History itself needs less explaining than this next predicament, let's just see how it turns out for our young characters. Where in the future is our...
11.5K 1.3K 9
- Намайг Ван Жэксон гэдэг. Сая сонссон биздээ, би чамайг сая доллараар худалдаж авсан. Одооноос чи миний өмч.
20.2K 1.3K 22
★When his Enemy becomes his boss!★ "You have nowhere to escape, Hoseok," Yoongi rubbed the lower lip of Hoseok with his thumb as his eyes darkened. "...