๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฎ แต–สฐโฑหก แถ ...

By fav-maybank

๐—ฃ๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—›๐—ข๐—•๐—œ๐—” ---- โ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ... More

๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฎ
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ

1.3K 49 10
By fav-maybank

BRUTAL
by olivia rodrigo
◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷
1:35 ────────3:47

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰
𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

———

DAILYMAIL posted on instagram

DAILYMAIL

liked by, PHILFODEN, ARABELLAAA and OTHERS

DAILYMAIL - Manchester City star Phil Foden and musician Maeve Mount were photographed on a romantic date in Manchester on Sunday afternoon, following their dramatic dispute last week. 👀

view all comments

ARABELLAAA cuties
liked by philfoden

JOHNSTONESOFFICIAL he was telling the truth?
JACKGREALISH think we owe phil an apology

USER she's probably just the girl of the week, it'll be someone else tomorrow.
MAEVEXPHIL grow a pair

PHILFODEN47 i'm jealous☹️ why do they look so cuteee

MAEVEMUPDATES the next single will definitely be about phil 😁😁
USER YESS!! I NEED IT RIGHT NOW

———

THE MEDIA AND publics reaction to Phil and Maeve's date has been mainly favourable; of course, some people will always make an unpleasant remark, but for the most part, everyone was buying it.

Gossip accounts were reporting it and posting the leaked photographs of the couple in Manchester on their pages. Even though you couldn't see their faces, it was quite clear who it was.

If you googled Maeve Mount or Phil Foden's names, you'd find them all over the internet. It's odd how the media latches onto a fresh potential relationship to gossip about.

If this were a real relationship, Maeve would probably want to step back and try to get some privacy, but this is exactly what the two managers wanted when they created up this odd relationship between the two.

And if Maeve had to choose one person who was the happiest with the circumstances right now, she would undoubtedly choose Sabrina. She has never seen the woman smile so broadly in the three years she has known her.

She's so happy with everything that she's invited Maeve out to brunch this afternoon. Fortunately, she was in London and didn't have to drive four hours to get something to eat.

"The reaction has been great." Sabrina said, stabbing her fork into the salad she ordered. Maeve nodded towards the woman, "It's crazy how easy it is to convince people of something."

"In our case, that's a good thing."

Maeve remained silent, staring down at the food in front of her. Sabrina decided to press the issue further, asking, "When are you seeing him next?"

"He's coming to my Dad's party next week," the brunette shrugged, "But there won't be any paparazzi there." For a few while, the manager thought. "After that, post a picture of him or the two of you on your Instagram."

"No," the girl said instantly, shaking her head. "I'm going to spend time with my family not get my name trending on Twitter." She was irritable by the prospect of having to take a photo with Phil and then share it, that would make all of this a little too real.

"Maeve," Sabrina snapped in a stern tone. "For this to work you need to cooperate." the musician rolled her eyes, annoyed by her manager. "And I am. Do you think I wanted to drive four hours to spend time with Phil fucking Foden?"

Maeve started raising her voice. Her short temper would usually get the best of her, which is how she ended up in the situation she was in.

Her manager was staring at her, afraid that if she said anything, Maeve might lose her cool and start screaming louder. "But I did it anyway because I trust you to make good decisions for my career."

The brunette calmed her voice, it wasn't worth it. Sabrina, she knows, is simply looking out for her and wants the best for her and her music career.

"It's only for a few months, Maeve."

The two women wanted to finish their meal together, both knowing not to bring up a particular black haired footballer in conversation.

———

IT WAS A beautiful day outside, but Maeve was cooped up in her flat, trying to compose music. Everyone is putting pressure on her to come up with something. The producers. Her Management. Her fans.

She adores what she does and considers herself quite fortunate to be in it. And she's been itching to get out on the road and tour, but before she can do that, she needs to finish an album.

She has nothing at the moment. There is no concept. There is no album title. There isn't a single song to add to it. She's hit a brick wall and has no way to break through it. Writing her debut record four years ago was simple; everything fell into place easily.

It must have been beginner's luck, because she had recently felt hopeless about writing. She blames it on the fact that her life has been mundane for the past few months, with nothing spectacular happening.

Despite the fact that she hadn't written anything in forty minutes, Maeve was in the mood to come up with lyrics. She tapped her pen on the table in an attempt to concentrate on something to write about. At this point, she would take anything.

Her mind went back a few weeks and landed on a specific Saturday night with a certain Manchester lad. She tapped her pen up and down more quickly. Was she really going to write about Phil Foden?

She gave up after staring at the blank paper in front of her. She remembered that night and how he made her feel. She began by penning a few words down, which quickly turned into sentences.

In no case, this was going to be a sappy love song.

I'm so caught up in the news,
of who likes me, and who hates you

The lines she was putting down quickly began to form verses - or at least parts of verses. She despised the fact that she was using Phil as a muse, but it was working, and that was what she had hoped for.

Cause I love people I don't like
And I hate every song I write

She drew a line across the page and started to compose a chorus. She wanted it to be catchy, so she was humming a possible song tune while she wrote. This was going to be an upbeat song.

God, it's brutal out here

Maeve reclined back in her chair, her gaze fixed on the disorganised piece of song lyrics in front of her. For the first time in months, she had really written a song.

This was not the finished result; it would be changed and tweaked numerous times over the next few weeks. When it comes to putting the record together, it might not even make the cut.

But she had written a song, and whether or not it was about Phil Foden, she was proud of it.

The brunette picked up her phone, noting that a notification from her family's group chat showed up. It had been well over an hour since she began scribbling the first few words on the sheet.

Given who she had just written a song about, she had to laugh at what her sister had sent into the chat.

———

FAMILY FEUD👨‍👧👩‍👧‍👦
[5 members]

HOLLY
And when were you going to tell us about Phil?

DAD
I read that he's married with a child.

MAEVE
dad, stop believing everything u see on facebook

MUM
Is he the one you were shouting at?

MAEVE
that was an accident

HOLLY
my baby sister is a wag ☺️

MAEVE
NEVER say that again

MASON
Maeve what the fuck did I say about Phil?!!?!

DAD
I want to meet him.

MUM
Mason Tony Mount, don't you dare speak to your sister like that.

MASON
Sorry Mum..

MAEVE
1. let me emphasize that i am not a wag and never will be one. 2. dad you have already met him, he plays for england with mase and 3. mason, do what your mother says 😀
read by all

———

TONIGHT IS PHIL'S night with his son, Ronnie. After ice cream and kicking a ball around for a while, the four-year-old simply wanted to go home and play with his dinosaurs.

This provided the footballer some alone time. He enjoyed spending the day with his child, but Ronnie is much more energetic than Phil. The young child is always on the move.

He reclined on his couch, which provided him with a clear view into his son's room, where he could see him seated with a toy dinosaur in each hand and too many dinosaurs to count scattered over the bedroom.

He took out his phone and looked through Instagram as he came across a Dailymail post. It was of him and Maeve, and after giving it a like just for fun, he looked into the comment section, realising he wasn't the first to notice the post.

When he saw Maeve's best friend, Arabella, say cuties, he gave it a like and laughed at her candour, knowing that it would irritate Maeve.

His two teammates and friends, Jack and John, had also commented. They plainly didn't believe he was going on a date with Maeve Mount, but this proved them incorrect. He made a mental note to say that to them at training the next day.

Declan's use of any opportunity to rile Mason up caused the group conversation with his England teammates to blow up. He read the texts and paused for a moment before responding.

———

WE'LL BRING IT HOME 🦁🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
[nine members]

DECLAN
Yooo, Mase!!!!!! What's it like having Foden as a future brother-in-law?

CHILLY
What? Mate, when did this happen?

GREALO
Phil is fully smitten mate

MASON
All of you stfu

JUDE
AWWWWWW. Does big bro Mason not approve.

PICKFORD
That's shit for ya Phil mate, you need Mase's approval

PHIL
So about that Mason, I thought Maeve would have said something..

SAKA
Were the two of you not fighting last week?

MASON
They were but now suddenly they're in love

PHIL
Love is a strong word. We're friends 😀

DECLAN
Who go on dates

STONESY
And kiss

GREALO
And have sex 😚

MASON
SOMEONE REMOVE JACK RIGHT NOW

jackgrealish has been removed

JUDE
You gotta invite her to come to Qatar mate

STONESY
Romance at its finest 😍😍

MASON
No she's busy those weeks

DECLAN
Yeah, with Phil

PHIL
Booked us an all exclusive hotel 😂

STONESY
Bring her to the Etihad in 3 weeks, we're playing Chelsea

DECLAN
SETTLE IT ON THE PITCH!!!!!!!

PICKFORD
BROTHER VS BOYFRIEND

SAKA
I'm sure Maeve will looove to watch that 🙄🙄

PHIL
I better start training 😳😳 got to impress my girl 😉

MASON
I am so finished with every single one of you.

DECLAN
LOVE YOU MASE 💙

CHILLY
LOVE YA BRO

STONESY
💙💙💙💙

———

MASON HAD EFFECTIVELY forced Maeve from her home later that day. He called her after he finished training and insisted on going for a walk and talking. It wasn't difficult to figure out what he wanted to discuss.

She knew she couldn't avoid her brother, so she accepted and now finds herself parked outside Chelsea's training camp. She began to notice Mason's teammates leaving, so she knew he was close following.

She noticed her brother heading out with Ben Chilwell, his gym bag slung over his shoulder, a few minutes later. She rolled down her window as the two men approached her car. 

"I hope you two were training hard today." she joked, shouting out at the two brunettes getting closer to her. The guys laughed, Ben shouting back, "Mason here was taking his anger out on the punching bag."

The other Mount chuckled along with his teammates' humour, but he couldn't deny that he is irritated by the news of his sister dating Phil.

He didn't dislike Phil it was quite the opposite really; the two were about the same age and went through the levels of the England youth academy together. He knew what Phil was like because he was so friendly with him.

Phil Foden hasn't been able to stay interested in a woman for more than a night in the last two years. Mason didn't want that to happen to his sister. But it was appearing increasingly improbable that he could persuade her otherwise.

He zoned back in, hearing his sister's voice, "What's got your knickers in a twist, Mase?" Ben chuckled heartily at Maeve's comment, deciding not to get involved in the Mount siblings' squabble, he went away over to his own car, after saying farewell to both of them.

Mason disregarded his twin's statement, instead throwing his gym bag into the back seat of the car and moving to the passenger side.

Maeve pulled off, returning to the chaotic streets of London. For a while, there was silence in the car, with Maeve focused on the road and Mason, from what the girl could tell, texting someone.

Mason knew what he wanted to talk about, and Maeve just wanted him to say it. She wouldn't be insulted because she agreed with him entirely.

Maeve pulled into a random Tesco parking lot after driving in quiet for far too long. However, neither of them made a move to exit the car. Mason remained on his phone as Maeve looked ahead of her.

She shifted her weight in her seat to face the brunette, "Okay, Mason. Spit it out, shout about how annoyed you are that I went on a date with Phil or whatever the fuck is putting you in a bad mood."

Mason placed his phone down, "I'm not mad. You're twenty-one, Maeve. You can drive wherever you want and go on a date with whoever you want. Just tell me why you lied about it?"

"I didn't lie. I said I was going to Manchester-"

"To meet a producer. Phil is a lot of things but he isn't a music producer and I know that for a fact."

Maeve did not answer, instead turning away from her brother. Her and Mason have always been close, and she has always told him everything.

She's not sure why she didn't just tell him where she was going on Sunday, but she's in too deep now. Even if the female made up an excuse, it would all be a lie.

She is unable to explain to Mason that she is in a fake relationship with his friend.

"I'm not sure why I lied. I'm sorry." Maeve was never good at apologies, so she mumbled that one out. When she turned her gaze to her brother, he offered her a faint smile.

Mason Mount couldn't remain upset with his sister for long, no matter how hard he tried.

"If, for whatever reason, Phil makes you happy. Then I'm happy." he took a moment to pause and Maeve knew more was coming. "I'm only saying this because I love you but it might end badly Maeve. Phil, he-"

"Can't commit to a relationship." the brunette finished the sentence for her brother. "I know. And if it ends in heartbreak, then that's on my own accord."

"We've only been on one date anyways, it's not that serious between us yet." she included at the end, trying to stick with the story her and Phil had put together on Sunday.

"I hope it goes well for you, Maeve."

The girl smiled and leaned over to give her brother as good of a hug as possible in a car. After pulling out of it, she spoke up, "Good because I did sort of invite him to Dad's party so I was hoping this could all be cleared up by then. Don't need a fight breaking out at it now, do we?"

———
authors note :

mason in his protective brother era?? i think so

the song lyrics i used are from brutal by olivia rodrigo will probably use a lot of her tbf

it'll be her, taylor swift and harry styles lol

word count | 2636

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 3.6K 26
"๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฑ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜น ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ. a ja...
16K 80 20
This is a story about y/n mount(Mason mounts little sister). You want to become a professional footballer like him, you want to play for England. Mas...
10.1K 184 13
"๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
42.1K 524 21
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ , ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ...