The Assassin In Twisted Wonde...

Av azumaharu070301

Tokaku Azuma is a 17-year-old teenage girl who was raised in the Azuma family, a family with an ancient assas... Mer

Introduction
Prologue
The Deadly Girl
Contract
Became A Part of Octavinelle
First Day As ....
Unique or Curse
Her Life Now
That boy...
Octavinelle chapter: Rebellious Encounter
School Business and The Truth About Eurus
Anything of their orders for her desire
Tempting Lure
Temporarily Relief
The Dangerous Fellow
Spine Gold!
Knowledge Squeeze- Episode 19 of Chapter 3
Jolting Electrification- Episode 22 of Chapter 3
Contract Dissolution
Melancholy of the Black Sea
Erasing the Past
So We Settled
Museum Travelogue
Identity Revealed
Dealing with Weirdness
Schemer of the Scandling Sands
Schemer Of The Scandling Sands
Schemer of the Scalding Sands
Schemer of the Scalding Sands: Staying Discreet
Cunning Mellow- Episode 20 of Chapter 3
Schemer of the Scalding Sands:Thwarted by Heart
Schemer of the Scalding Sands: Setting the Bait
Schemer of the Scalding Sands: All Caught on Stream
Schemer of the Scalding Sands: A Scathing Retort
Schemer of the Scalding Sands: Aquatic Support
Concern One to Another
Feelings Long Held
Scarabia Conclusion
Friends
A Day Without Tokaku
Dealing With The Sulking Floyd
Hard to Let Go Of It- Part 2 Of Dealing with the Sulking Floyd
We're Good Now- Final Part Of Dealing with the Sulking Floyd
Would you like to Join Me?
I'd Join You
Happy Birthday Tokaku Azuma And Azul Ashengrotto
Only Beauty Kidnapped The Ugly Ones
Watch your Attitude
Day One at Pomefiore
Dormmates or Friends
Cannot Deny
Bump At Midnight
Think Creatively
Lake Where We Converse
A Morning Blueprint- Episode 26 of Chapter 3
A Medicine For The Heart
Return At Last
They Like Each Other
A New But Familiar Mentor
While Tokaku Was Unconscious
The Mentor
A Birthday Gift for Jade
The Assassin, The Mentor and The Students
The Assassin, The Mentor and The Octavinelle Vice House Warden
The Assassin, The Mentor and The Octavinelle Vice House Warden - part 2
The Assassin, The Mentor and The Pomefiore Student
The Assassin, The Mentor and The Savanaclaw
The Assassin and The Octavinelle Vice House Warden
The Assassin, The Pomefiore Student and the Octavinelle Vice House Warden
The Assassin, The Octavinelle Vice House Warden, The Diasomnia Vice House Warden
The Assassin, The Octavinelle Vice House Warden, The Pomefiore Freshman
The Octavinelle Vice House Warden and The Mentor
The Mentor, Assassin and School Staff
The Bad News and The School
The Merman and His Family
The Mentor and The Assassin
Happy Birthday Tokaku 2th Anniversary
The Plan
The Lovely Reunion
A Cruise Day
Cruise Date
Off the Cruise
The Ghostly Aunt And Her Niece
The Ghostly Aunt And Mother

A Pharmacy Project

238 6 1
Av azumaharu070301

The day following last evening, it was time for students to engage in their elective lessons. Tokaku attended the Pharmacy class, Epel attended his Broom Flying class, and Jack attended his Defense Magic class. Within the pharmacy laboratory, the blue-eyed assassin girl adorned herself with a lab coat as she positioned herself on a lab table. There were only a few freshmen who opted for the Pharmacy lesson, in contrast to the other elective classes. This might be attributed to the fact that most students exhibit a greater enthusiasm for magical subjects rather than non-magical ones.

Tokaku opted for the Pharmacy lesson due to her lack of enchantment when compared to the vast majority of elective subjects that rely on magic. Consequently, she had to choose a course that does not necessitate the use of magic, and Pharmacy was her preferred choice, as her exceptional performance in chemistry, as recommended by Crewel, attested to her proficiency in the subject.

Up until this point, she has continued to maintain her top-ranking position among the best Pharmacy students among the freshmen. Many males harbored feelings of jealousy towards her prominent status in the subject, particularly those from Pomefiore. Numerous individuals expressed their disapproval and even staged protests, urging for Tokaku's removal from the class. Their primary argument was that, being a girl, Tokaku should not be permitted to join them. However, when it comes to dismissing his apprentices, Crewel is unrivaled.

"You are suggesting that I remove Tokaku from the Pharmacy class because she is a girl. Unfortunately, I understand that you did not mean that, as you are merely pointing out that she is excelling in Pharmacy and outperforming all of the male students. How shameless of you to express your envy to your superior about a talented student! If you dare to mention Tokaku again, I will reprimand you and ensure that you are held accountable!"

Ever since the ominous warning from the esteemed professor at Night Raven College, the students in the Pharmacy class have refrained from making any further complaints.

Tokaku was meticulously reviewing her notebook, which meticulously listed around 100 herbs. She had already memorized all one hundred of them, but she continued to revise to alleviate her boredom while waiting for the professor to arrive.

In a short amount of time, the professor appeared, slightly before the scheduled start of class. The students respectfully greeted him before he allowed them to take their seats.

"Greetings, esteemed students. I have an important announcement to make. Please listen attentively to every word I say and ensure that you follow my instructions dutifully. Starting today, some of your fellow students from the sophomore and junior classes will be joining you for a major project that I am assigning. I advise each of you to show respect towards your seniors and collaborate effectively with them. As juniors, you should display proper manners towards them. They will be arriving shortly and will choose one of you to work with. This project requires a group comprised of one freshman, one sophomore, and one junior. Have you all understood my explanation?" the professor declared.

.The freshmen nodded in understanding. In a short period, a group of sophomores and juniors arrived at the Pharmacy lab. Among them, Vil, a third-year student from the Pharmacy program, and Jade, a second-year student, joined the group. The senior students were instructed to choose a freshman from each of the fifteen lab desks.

Most of them made their selection, but Tokaku was not chosen as her classmates still felt intimidated by her reputation as a cold and intimidating assassin. However, there was one exception - Jade, who was familiar with her, approached Tokaku at her lab desk.

"Jade?" Tokaku called out.

"If you would allow me, I would be happy to take care of you," Jade said in a gentlemanly tone.

"I won't mind it being you, since no senior dares to approach me, vice house warden," Tokaku replied. Jade then sat beside her.

Not far from Tokaku and Jade, Vil observed the two of them closely. Although a freshman had invited him to join their group, Vil declined and instead walked over to the lab desk where Jade and Tokaku were chatting with each other while seated on lab stools.

"May I join your group?" Vil asked them.

Tokaku and Jade turned to him as he requested to be part of their group.

"Yes, you may," Tokaku allowed, her expression remaining cold and composed, welcoming him into their group.

Vil took a stool apart from Tokaku, on her right side. Once all the students had settled into their respective groups, Crewel announced their project task. They were to create a specialized antibiotic for digestion problems, with an average timeline of one month. Sufficient time was given to complete the task. Moreover, in each group, the junior student was designated as the leader in guiding their peers.

Crewel then declared them dismissed to give the Pharmacy students time to discuss their project. The students left the lab with their group members then. As for Vil's group, he turned to Jade and Tokaku when they were walking in the hallway. Putting two hands on his side waist while looking at the sophomore and the girl, Vil spoke.

"Listen to me. Jade, as in the terms, I forbid you to meet Tokaku nor she too. However, this time I let it slip since you two are together in my group for our Pharmacy project. But there are rules around my radar. Jade, you are allowed to come to Pomefiore just for this project and to take a quick look at your freshman. I'll not be an obstacle in your role as the vice house warden. You can take the manners of looking out for Tokaku. And for Tokaku, you are permitted to ask your vice housewarden about matters you are less likely to understand in our project. Am I saying clearly?" Vil said, looking at the tall male and the assassin girl with his strict violet eyes.

"Yes, Vil," answered Jade and Tokaku together, obeying him as he is the junior and the oldest in their group.

"Good. Now, I wish for us to start our discussion on our project sooner this evening. However, before that, I let Jade go to change into his dorm uniform while Tokaku and I go change into our dorm. Remember to meet us at the Pomefiore lounge before the clock strikes four, do you copy Jade? " Vil declared, ordering Jade at the end of his sentences.

"Yes, I do copy. " Jade replied, bowing his head briefly while putting his left hand on his chest.

"Go now. Tokaku, come along with me." Vil said orderly, turning to the hallway.

"Yes, Vil," Tokaku obeyed, looking at Jade for a brief. "Catch you later, Jade," she said to him before stepping away, following behind Vil and leaving Jade standing in the hallway.

"See you soon too, Tokaku. " Jade replied, walking to a separate path of the hallway to return to Octavinelle.

........

Moments later, Tokaku changed into her Octavinelle dorm uniform inside her temporary Pomefiore dormitory room. After donning her Octavinelle signature black fedora and draping the Octavinelle scarf over her shoulders, she adorned her ears with sea glass earrings as a final touch to her accessories. She pulled on her white gloves, fastening them with a single clip, and then slipped her feet into a pair of black knee-high boots, pulling them up above her knees. Finally, she finished dressing up.

Tokaku exited her room and made her way straight to the Pomefiore lounge, where Vil had been waiting long before her arrival. Upon seeing Tokaku in the uniform, which clearly belonged to Octavinelle and seemed out of place in a dormitory inhabited by students selected as the Beautiful Queen's residents, Vil let out a sigh from his throne.

"Seeing you in the Octavinelle dorm uniform, I can't help but feel that I haven't truly grounded you," Vil said, putting his index finger under his chin as he examined the girl's clothing.

Tokaku looked down at her uniform and responded, "I understand why you feel that way. By bringing me to your dormitory and imposing rules and lessons to correct my behavior, you have indeed grounded me. So, what makes it not real?"

"It's your uniform that raises concern. Even though you are staying in Pomefiore temporarily, your attire misrepresents the dress code for a Pomefiore resident," Vil explained, pointing to Tokaku's Octavinelle uniform.

"You are insistent on clarifying that I must wear the Pomefiore dorm uniform instead of my current dorm uniform?" Tokaku repeated, comprehending Vil's statement.

"Indeed. Even though you are only a temporary resident, residing in Pomefiore still classifies you as a resident. Perhaps I should provide you with the Pomefiore uniform, as I am the house warden and it is my responsibility to approve your attire," the junior with blonde hair replied, retrieving his magic pen.

Before he could cast a spell to alter Tokaku's uniform, she halted him, speaking loudly. "Stop!" she exclaimed, taking a step back.

Vil immediately ceased his spell casting and set down his magic pen. "What is the issue?" he inquired.

"I believed that I was the one being impolite, but it seems that you are behaving rudely as well," Tokaku asserted, glaring at the Pomefiore house warden.

"Rude? Me?! How dare you accuse me of such behavior? What have I done that appears rude to you?" Vil retorted angrily, clenching his fists.

"Could you not have asked me whether I was willing to exchange my uniform for yours?" Tokaku asked, expressing a hint of anger in her impassive tone. "Regardless of the dorm in which I am residing, I am still a freshman at Octavinelle. That is my official registration, so I have the right to choose which uniform I prefer to wear."

Vil widened his eyes, taken aback by her words. "You... are not wrong. No matter which dorm you are in, you are a student of Octavinelle. You were chosen to be registered based on the recommendation of Azul Ashengrotto and the approval of the head mage. I shouldn't have been hasty in attempting to magically change your uniform without your consent. It was thoughtless of me. I apologize," the male with neon purple hair apologized.

The girl with blue hair let out a brief sigh. "It's alright. I also apologize for being rude to you. I tend to speak to people in a cold and harsh manner, to be honest." She forgave him.

When the cold and aloof girl, whom he had briefly known, forgave and apologized to him, Vil was surprised, realizing that his judgment of her had been incorrect once again. "I thought you would respond to my apology with a cold and heartless reply," he said.

"I am indeed cold-hearted, and so are my words. However, I do know how to show respect towards those who can disrupt my life completely," assured Tokaku, clarifying the man's words.

"What about those who are considered your friends?" Vil asked. "How do you show them respect?"

Tokaku cast her eyes downward, showing signs of deep contemplation when Vil mentioned her friends in their conversation. "I learn," she replied. "For an assassin like me, friendship has been a foreign concept in my world. Since childhood and even now, I couldn't afford to have any friends, let alone many. It's the nature of my profession."

"Why?" Vil asked, his curiosity piqued.

"Because having friends would put them in danger. My fate is not to perish, but rather those who surround me," Tokaku answered, her tone suddenly filled with sadness.

Vil could sense the heaviness in her voice, even though the girl's face remained serious and devoid of any emotions, resembling a porcelain doll.

Ring! Ring! The sound of a phone ringing disrupted the peaceful moment. It was coming from Tokaku's uniform pocket. She quickly retrieved her phone from her pants pocket and slid the screen to answer the call.

"Hello, Jade," Tokaku greeted politely through the phone. "Are you at the entrance? I will accompany you shortly." She ended the call and turned to Vil. "Jade has arrived. Should we invite him in?"

"Please, let him come in," Vil consented.

Tokaku hurried to the entrance door of Pomefiore, opened it, and found Jade standing at the doorway.

"Good evening, Tokaku," Jade greeted the blue-eyed girl as he met her.

"Evening, Jade. Please, come inside," Tokaku welcomed her vice housewarden, motioning for him to enter the lounge. In the lounge, Vil extended his welcome to Jade and offered him a seat on the sofa.

"Now that we have all gathered here promptly, it is time to discuss our group project," Vil announced, taking a seat on the sofa opposite to Jade's. "Any suggestions?"

"I have prepared some ideas before arriving here," Jade said, retrieving a stack of papers that were clipped together from a bag he brought in his hand. "I have discovered that traditional herbs are quite effective in addressing digestive problems. The results are even more satisfactory when combined with modern medicine." He read aloud the contents of the papers, simplifying them while retaining important details to propose the idea as a potential fit for their project.

"I see. Your suggestion is accepted for our project," Vil agreed with the sophomore's proposition, confirming that it is suitable to be considered for their project. "Would you recommend any specific type of medication for this?"

"I have searched and found out that the Eastern Land has been an old hand in the digestion problem. They invented many medicine products by using a mix of herbs and modern drugs and countless amounts of antidotes, specializing to reduce stomaches due to toxic food combinations and bloated stomachs. However, their medication is not limited till that. There has proven that many most effective medications and treatments in the world came and were inspired by the Eastern Land's experts in pharmacy. Therefore, it is easy to trust the country's traditional medication method for our project, I thought. " Jade explained, describing the research he put his efforts on before.

"Sounds convincing to me. We can take Eastern Land's traditional medication as our group topic for our project. Now, we just need to find a medical method. " Vil said.

In between the silence when the thoughts pondering in the three's minds, Tokaku broke it up with her suggestion." How about Kampo? "

"Kampo?" Vil repeated her words, curious.

" Kampo medicine is a medicine system that has been systematically organized based on the reactions of the human body to therapeutic interventions. It has been a part of Eastern medicine since ancient times. It has been used in many cases of diseases and illnesses, especially for digestion and bloating. Kampo medicine was developed to control and maintain the function of the digestive system. It is used to enhance motility in the gastrointestinal tract and promote digestion." Tokaku explained. She was fond of the Japanese medical system because her late grandmother hired a Kampo expert teacher to train her so she knew how to survive even without buying any modern medicine.

"That would be perfect for our project," Vil assured. " Now we finally got an idea for our project, we only going to run some searches and experiments. I preferred if we gather at the lab tomorrow as I will reserve it for the three of us. Do I have an agreement? "

Jade and Tokaku both agreed, following Vil's suggestion as he is the leader of their group. After the meeting, it was time for tea when they finished their discussion. Vil realized the time when Rook entered the lounge after returning from his Science club.

"Good evening, my Queen. Have you finished your Pharmacy meeting?" Rook greeted his house warden, asking politely.

"Indeed, we have just concluded our discussion," Vil replied.

"Then, would it be acceptable if I prepare desserts and tea? It is nearly teatime now." Rook suggested, offering himself to serve teatime snacks to Vil. He went to the Pomefiore dorm kitchen.

Moments later, he appeared with a trolley of pastries and simple desserts like pudding and a set of tea ware. He took the treats and placed them on the coffee table between Vil and Jade. "Teatime is served," Rook announced, giving a courteous bow.

Vil thanked Rook after he served the tea-time treats. He turned to Jade and Tokaku and invited them to join him for tea. Jade and Tokaku joined Vil, sitting down to serve themselves the desserts and tea.

The teapot was near Jade, so he carried it and asked Tokaku, "Would you like some tea, Tokaku?"

"No, thank you," Tokaku replied.

"Why? You usually enjoy drinking tea," Jade asked, confused.

"That is when I am at our dorm. I often drink tea because you make it," Tokaku said.

"Then when it comes to tea made by anyone other than me, you don't like to drink it?" Jade said, trying to understand.

"Let's just say that I prefer your tea to any other beverage," Tokaku said.

"I am delighted to hear that you enjoy my special blend of tea," Jade said, a smile crossing his face.

"You're delighted? Be grateful that my taste is expensive," Tokaku said, munching on a butter cookie.

"I genuinely meant it when I said that. I am sincerely delighted that my tea suits your taste," Jade reassured.

"I know, vice house warden," Tokaku said.

The interactions between the girl and the Octavinelle vice house warden were observed by Vil, who was calmly sipping tea from his cup. The Pomefiore house warden attentively watched their conversation and couldn't help but sense that it was quite different from the usual interaction between a freshman and a vice house warden.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

7K 116 21
(Y/n) left abroad over seas to study more into dueling but when she came back her crush yuya, yuto, yugo, and yuri all changed to the dark by somethi...
2.2M 116K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
9.9K 554 3
'Jane' แ€แ€—แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€€แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€›แ€€แ€บแ€…แ€€แ€บแ€แ€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€™แ€ญแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€˜แ€ฒแ€€แ€ปแ€™แ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€™แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€€แ€บแ€แ€šแ€บ แ€กแ€ฒแ€ทแ€’แ€ฎแ€กแ€…แ€ฌแ€ธ แ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ แ€€แ€ปแ€™แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€•แ€ซ แ€žแ€แ€บแ€•แ€…แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ซแ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ (la lisa manoban)...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...