𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆, regulus black

By pearlmaher

↬ in which Regulus and Rune find out that broken pieces still fit together. **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Academic rivals... More

!
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐓𝐰𝐨-𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞-𝐕𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐥𝐲-𝐕𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖: 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐀𝐬 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬...
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏: 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑: 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒: 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓: 𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔: 𝐍𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕: 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗: 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎: "𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞"
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏: 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐: 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐮𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑: 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒: 𝐀 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓: 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔: 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕: 𝐀 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖: 𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐲 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗: 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎: 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏: 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐: 𝐀𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑: 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒: 𝐇𝐦𝐦 𝐌𝐦𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓: 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔: 𝐎.𝐖.𝐋'𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕: 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐧 𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖: 𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐰
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗: 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐰 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎: 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏: 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐: 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑: 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟒: 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟔: 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟕: 𝐒𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟖: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟗: 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟎: 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟏: 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟐: 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟑: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟒: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟓: 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟔: 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐆𝐮𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟕: 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟖: 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟗: 𝐈𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟎: 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟏: 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟐: 𝐁 𝐅𝐨𝐫?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟑: 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟒: 𝐆𝐫𝐲𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟓: 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟔: 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟖: 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟗: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐜 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟏: 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟐: 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟑: 𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟒: 𝐎𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟓: 𝐀 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟔: 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟕: 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟖: 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟗: 𝐋𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟎: 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟏: 𝐏𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐨𝐰
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟑: 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐔𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟒: 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟓: 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟔: 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟕: 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟎: 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝

2.4K 129 58
By pearlmaher

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Rune took tentative steps further into the room as her eyes swiveled around. It was exactly like her room on the other side of the passage. 

She noticed the towel that hung over the chair, the complementary drinks left untouched on the table, the luggage left neatly in the corner. His bed was neatly made with only a black journal on it. 

She pointed to it as she asked, "Is that it? The twin to mine?" 

Regulus nodded. "I was contemplating whether to write to you or not." 

"Did you?" 

He nodded again. 

"I wouldn't have replied." 

"Why not?" 

"I left mine at Hogwarts," she admitted. "What did you say?" 

He looked down at the floor as he bit back a smile. "You'll just have to wait until you get back to see." 

She narrowed her eyes at him before asking, "Well, where do you want me?" 

The smile on his face faltered as his brows furrowed. "What?" 

"I know, well according to my books, that most people prefer the bed. But I'm open to anything. The wall, the bathroom, the floor, the balcony—" 

"The balcony?" he asked, with a tone of surprise. "You wouldn't mind putting up a show?" 

She shrugged. "It's an art, isn't it? That's what my books say at least. The writers describe it as wildly poetic. Isn't art meant to be showcased?" 

He laughed softly as he scratched his jaw. "Each to their own, of course. But I think some art forms can be showcased in private. So, I definitely do not want you on the balcony." 

"Lame," murmured Rune softly. 

Regulus looked at her for a moment before deciding. "I change my mind. Get on the balcony, blondie." 

Rune hummed to herself as she turned and made her way out of the sliding doors and onto the balcony. As soon as she stepped out, the slight evening breeze hit her face. 

She felt him follow behind her and braced herself as he placed an arm around her waist and spun her around until she was facing him. 

As his eyes locked onto hers, she had the slightest thought that she'd made the wrong decision. Heat was rushing through her and the last place she wanted to be was on the balcony where anyone could see. 

He leaned down and she breathed, "You're really close to me right now." 

The corner of his lips twitched into a half smile as he murmured, "I'm going to get much closer than this. Do you want me to?" 

"No," she answered and as he started to pull away, she grabbed his shirt and held him back. "I'm lying." 

There was no room between their chests to breathe. Every time she inhaled; it was straight from the air around him. He was entering her system and they weren't even kissing yet. 

The problem of the not kissing was solved as soon as she thought it because he tilted her chin up and their mouths met. The kiss was hot and hungry, but not in the way their other ones were. It felt more controlled. 

He rested a hand on her hip and used the other one to slide into her hair as he claimed her mouth. 

She wrapped her arms around his neck and drew him closer as she reached up onto her tiptoes and deepened their kiss. He tasted sweet against her tongue. 

Everything was burning fire. The soft touch of his hand on her hip, her fingers against his nape, his tongue inside her mouth. He was burning inside of her bones. 

He pulled away and she felt him take ahold of the contraceptive potion in her hand. 

Regulus closed his hand around her hair and tugged her head back. 

A soft moan left her lips, and he said, "Open your mouth." 

As her lips parted, he lifted the tube to his mouth and undid the stopper with his teeth. He spat the lid somewhere over the railing of the balcony and then brought the tube to her mouth and poured the lilac potion down her throat. 

As she swallowed it, he kissed down her throat. 

Rune leaned her head further back for him and he found his way to kiss every inch of her neck. As his teeth grazed over her jugular vein, he murmured, "I could just kill you right now if I wanted." 

She laughed and he pressed a kiss on the skin over it. 

His mouth moved back to hers and as his fingers flicked a button of her shirt open, she stammered, "Inside." 

"Not yet," he mused. 

She hit his chest lightly. "Let's go inside."

"The writers say—" 

"Screw the writers. I need you to touch me and I've decided I don't want the nice people of this island to see." 

"If they're nice, then I'm sure they deserve to see the treat that will be you moaning my name while I'm fu—" 

Before he could finish what he was saying, Rune shoved his chest back and kept going until they were back inside the room. 

Neither one of them bothered to close the sliding door as they found themselves occupied with each other's mouths once again. 

"Take your shirt off," she pleaded. 

"You take yours of first," he retaliated. 

"Are you going to argue with me even now?" she asked in frustration as her fingers fumbled with the buttons of her shirt.

"Definitely," he grinned and because she so badly wanted to taste his smile, she crashed her lips into his once again. 

Regulus pushed the shirt off her shoulders and broke away from the kiss for an instant- just to pull his shirt off- before he cupped her cheeks again and brought her back into the kiss. 

"Where do you want me?" she asked against his mouth. 

He didn't answer her. He just took hold of her hand and pulled her to the bed. He didn't break the kiss as he pushed her down onto it and hovered over her. 

Rune realized the magnitude of what she was about to do with Regulus and her breath grew even heavier. 

As if he sensed it, he pulled away. "Do you want to stop?" 

"N-no." 

"You're stuttering." 

"Well, it's a little hard to speak clearly when you're on top of me, Regulus." 

He moved completely away until he was at the edge of the bed and no part of him was touching her. 

"No!" she exclaimed. "Come back." 

"Do you want to stop?" 

Rune pushed herself up on her elbows. "No. I want you to come back." 

She didn't need to say it twice. 

He was over her again. He dipped his head and just as he was about to kiss her lips, he moved his mouth to her ear and asked, "Where do you want me, Rune?" 

Regulus moved his right hand up and cupped one of her breasts and asked, "Want me here?" 

He pinched her nipple and she whimpered. 

Her senses were being overwhelmed. He licked behind her ear as his fingers danced down her stomach. 

She could hear his soft pants, his heavy breaths, the hums from his throat. It was making her back arch and seemed to be having a very big effect inside her panties. 

His hands moved torturously slowly as he pushed the waistband of her pants down and caressed her thighs with his fingertips, before slowly digging his nails into her inner thigh and asking, "Or do you want me here?" 

As the words left his mouth, he cupped the center of her thighs and elicited a breathy moan from her. 

"Why do I have to choose? You got balcony and bed. Give me both." 

"Greedy," he hummed, as he moved down her body. 

Rune would never be grateful for anything the way she was grateful for the fact that she'd not worn a bra. Because Regulus Black opened his mouth around her nipple, and she was in euphoria. 

His teeth grazed one of her breasts and he palmed the other one before switching sides. 

She lifted her hand to her mouth and pressed over it to keep it quiet, but he pulled it away and pinned it down at her side as he warned, "Don't you dare." 

"What?" she asked. 

He kissed down the slope of her chest and she moaned at how good it felt.

"Everything I do to you belongs to me. Don't you dare try and hide it." 

Her eyes widened as he moved lower and tugged her panties down. 

Rune's hands instinctively moved over her private part as she swallowed, "Not there." 

"What?" he asked, tapping her thighs. 

"You can use your fingers, but you can't be eye-level with it." 

"Why not?" 

She pressed her lips together and shook her head. 

"Tell me why." 

"Embarrassing," she murmured. "What if you don't like it?" 

Regulus took hold of her hands and Rune shut her eyes as he moved them away and parted her legs slowly. 

She began to recite the method for brewing Polyjuice potion as she waited for him to do whatever it was that she wanted him to do but when she got halfway through the method and realized he'd done nothing, she opened her eyes and pushed herself up on her elbows to look down at him. 

A small yelp left her throat when she found him between her legs looking up at her. 

"What are you doing?!" 

"Waiting for you to look at me." 

"For what?!" she demanded. 

He dipped his head and pressed a kiss in the center of her legs. 

Rune shuddered as the sensation whipped through her and resulted in a grunt. 

"It's quite pretty," he commented and before she could untangle her thoughts, he closed his hands against the back of her thighs and buried his face between her legs as he worked his tongue inside her. 

Rune couldn't muffle her sounds if she wanted to as he devoured her whole, curling his tongue and flicking it against her sensitivity and making her buck against his mouth as if she was possessed. 

Her fingers dug into his hair, and she pulled at the locks as his teeth tugged her clit and he flattened his tongue against her. Her body seemed to be convulsing as the heat inside her spread down to her toes and her vision went blurry. 

Everything narrowed down to the feeling of his mouth and his name fell from her lips in sharp whimpers as burning desire shot through her and she orgasmed from his mouth. 

As she lay in the bed, panting and reeling, he hovered over her once again as she felt something hard against her thighs. 

"Rune," he breathed. 

She couldn't look at him. It was too much. 

"Look at me." 

"Do it," she said. "I want to." 

"Rune," he repeated. "Look at me." 

Her eyes flitted to his. He seemed to be breathing as heavy as she was. Heavier maybe. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked, as she struggled to understand the look in his eyes. 

It was lustful, yes, but it was so much more. There was so much of depth in it. He was an open book for the first time. She needed to dive into him. 

"Like what?" 

"Like I'm dinner," she murmured. 

He laughed. "I've just been fed, blondie." 

She bit down on her lip. "I... I might be bad at this. I've never done this before. In case you wanted to know, I'm a virgin." 

He paused for a moment before saying, "Me too." 

Rune's eyes grew wider. "What?" 

He shut his eyes. "I'm a virgin too." 

"You want to give your virginity to me?" she asked. 

He nodded. 

"Wait, the whole time, it's been about me." She tried to sit up. "Let me make you feel good too. It's also your first time." 

As her hand moved down to grab him, he stopped her hand and pinned it up beside her head. "Don't." 

"Why?" 

"I'm a man. I don't work like you do. If you touch me, I'm going to cum. And then we both will still be virgins because I'll be done for the night." 

When he saw her mouth spreading into a smirk, he sighed. "Don't you dare laugh at me." 

"Wow," she chuckled as she reached up and touched his cheek. "Maybe the next potion we make can be to help men last longer on their first times." 

"I don't need a potion. I'll... figure it out after tonight." 

"If you say so," she hummed. 

"Do you want to do it or not?" 

"Oh, I want to. I'm getting Regulus Black's virginity. It wasn't on my bucket list, but I'm giving up a space for this." 

"I'm getting yours too," he murmured. 

"Who cares?" 

"I do." 

Rune looked up at him. This boy. She had no idea what she was going to do with him nor what she was going to do with herself. 

"I've decided that I was made for you," she murmured. 

Regulus frowned. "You've decided?" 

"Unwillingly, of course. But I was made for you." She swallowed before continuing, "Take me, Regulus." 

Her eyes closed as he moved forward and pressed a soft, gentle kiss against her lips. 

His fingers found hers and he intertwined them beside her head as he kissed her deeply and slowly- as if they had all the time in the world. As if the night would never end. 

She didn't want it to. 

A soft gasp left her mouth as she felt him push into her slowly. It was only the tip. 

"You okay?" he breathed, kissing the corner of her mouth. 

She nodded. 

He pushed in further and she dug her nails into his back as she stretched around him. 

"Do you want me to stop?" 

"No," she breathed, bringing his head down. "Don't stop." 

She kissed his mouth as he fully sank into her. 

Both of them were still. Both of them trembled against each other. 

She could feel his heart strumming against hers. She memorized every detail of him. 

The line between his brows, the curve of his lips, the slope of his back, the way he looked at her, the way he felt inside her. 

"Rune," he said softly. "I've decided." 

He moved slowly, and her body arched against him as her insides adjusted for him. 

"Hmm?" she hummed. 

"I was made for you too." 

She clenched around him, and he whimpered before burying his face in the crook of her neck. 

Rune waited for a moment until she breathed, "Then show me." She turned her face until her mouth was at his ear. "Fuck me, Regulus." 

And he did. 

He thrust into her, moved against her, creating a dance between their bodies. Every inch, every kiss, every whisper, every moan, he had her. 

He molded himself into her, clearly marking her as his. In and out. In and out. Growing faster and more desperate with each stroke until finally, the pleasure uncoiled, and they shattered into each other. 

Again, neither of them moved as the high of their orgasms rode itself out and left them in a tangled mess of pants and sweat.

Once both of them calmed, he pressed a last kiss to her neck and pulled out before rolling off her and collapsing at her side. 

They both lay on the bed and stared up at the ceiling as the gravity of what they did crashed into them. 

"Was it like your books?" asked Regulus as he threw his head back further into the pillow. 

"Better," hummed Rune. She turned to him. "I have a few more stuff we can try out tomorrow."

He laughed breathily. "Okay, blondie." 

"Are we allowed to cuddle?" she asked. 

Regulus turned to face her. 

Her eyes were completely glazed over. There was even a little bit of drool at her lips. Her hair was tangled, and her body still trembled from what they did. 

It occurred to him that despite what they just did, it was only now that he realized he was fucked.

Because there was not a thing in the world that he wouldn't do for this girl. 

He opened his arms. "Come here." 

Rune scooted closer to him and nestled against his chest as their warmth's bled into each other once again. 

"Do you know what we just did?" she murmured sleepily. "My fourth-year self would kill me." 

He scoffed. "Nah, she wouldn't." 

"She would. She absolutely hated you." 

"She didn't." 

"She did." 

"She was made for me." 

Rune fell silent. 

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer. "I think she'd expect it." 

"What about you? Fourth year Regulus expected it?" 

He didn't reply and when several minutes passed, she thought he might have fallen asleep. 

As she pressed a kiss to his chest and shut her eyes, Regulus murmured, "Yeah. Yeah, he expected it." 

Rune couldn't help the smile that spread at her lips as she whispered, "Goodnight, Regulus." 

"Goodnight, Rune." 

***

A/N: Please ignore typos. It's like 3am and I wrote this to the soundtrack of my parents' snores. I'll edit it later. Anyways, I hope yall enjoyed the nearly 3000 words of smut. Goodnight (or morning/midday/evening) everyone <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 794 33
When Jessica Euphemia Potter was sorted into Slytherin, she met a boy named Regulus. They were best friends for almost six years but something separa...
264 1 11
Evelyn Lupin, a half-blooded witch, lived once lived a cheerful, happy life with her brother Remus and his friends they called the Marauders. Note th...
206 24 9
Regulus Black x Fem!OC Marauders' era ( 1975 - 1979 ) ─── ☽ ─── "Mister Black", nodding her head in the most formal manner, Thea looked at the Black...
141K 5.7K 74
"You kissed Sirius," I sob. "I know, Cordelia." He whispers. "It's so horrible." "Yes, it is. I wish you hadn't had to see that," I rest my head agai...