Shadow Butcher (LokixAvengers...

By TisSupergirl

Starts with the first Avengers. She's not good and she's not bad. She's neither a hero nor a villain. Well, b... More

Aesthetics
Trap
Prisoner
Save life once
Mind Stone
Memories and Regret
The Gods are speaking
I am a God
Deal
Training
Breakfast
Shopping Tour
Drive back home
Party
Thor's Departure
Nick Fury
Freedom
Nightmare
Date
Aether
Walking in Circles
Get on your knees
Illusion
Meditation
Testing
Thor's Flame
Odin the All-Knowing
Frigga
Cleopatra's Twin
Surrendering is powerful
True Talk
Slave
Lead the Way
Reality
You decipated your grandfather
Extraction
Battle on Svartalfheim
Hospital
Camp Lehigh
I am Shadow Butcher
Stealing the Falcon Suit
Two Gods Home Alone
Truth or Dare?
A Game of Realization
That MF is alive
Seidr and Shadows
Seidr and the three Stones
Rogers and Butcher
T-1 Hour Before Launch
Loki
God of Mischief
Trust Issues
Men and Men
Avoiding
Dr. Sanders
Thor's Visit
The Realm of the Souls
Body Speaks Volumes
Lethal Beauty
I'm not HYDRA
Bloody Jazz
Loki's Nightmare
Nicknames
Avengers' Meeting
Pre-Poker Night
Hold'em like they do in Texas with Thor's true talk
Crossing the Line
Love, Grief and a new Mission
The Afterworld
My Home
Relax
Who's Worthy Shall Rule Over Asgard
Meet Ultron
I am a broken Goddess
Disagreement
Do you love him?
There's blood in the water
Weak Barrier
Agents in Training
Water of Sight
Vision
Evacuate Sokovia
No Weapons, I am the Weapon
Betrayal
Pietro
The What Ifs
It's been a long, long time
The meaning of Ankh

Avengers Party

14 3 3
By TisSupergirl

Loki and I walk hand in hand down the stairs. Loki smirks beside me, supporting me while I walk down the stage casually.

Yeah, both of us spent the last three days like teenagers fresh in love. And it never got boring. Each climax was built up differently. And with each release, the pleasure got turned into a better bliss.

And that is how I am walking at the moment. With sore legs but also damn well satisfied.

Although somehow I still had a sensitive stomach. After Loki and I had our intercourse, I went to the bathroom and puked all over the place. At least Loki's the kind of person who slumbers for two minutes after we went wild. He never did before but I guess since he trusts me, he can open up and that means he feels secure enough to sleep in my presence after such an act.

Not only did we do it like animals. Loki and I spent the mornings, afternoons, evenings, and nights, arm in arm. Cuddled together and enjoyed each other's company. We cooked together, ate together, drank together, relaxed together, and talked together.

And the conversations were deep. After I retold what I'd learned in the Afterworld, Loki went silent. At first, I thought it was because I'd disappointed him but lastly, he remained still which turned out, to him considering opening up.

Loki did.

About his mother first. He misses her and until he spoke up, he couldn't grieve properly. Just like he was for me, I was there for him. Although it pains me to see him hurt, it makes me happy that he trusts me with telling me the story.

The story of Thanos was horrifying. And no, it isn't a made-up story, it was a real one. He let me see it. The purple alien tortured him with heat, beating him up until the scepter influenced Loki enough to invade the planet I am liable to protect it.

With the Mad Titan as our enemy, I'm certain it was a good choice to go for the infinity stones. Yet, we still hope he won't come this soon. The more he told me what Thanos was up to, although he's not quite sure about it yet, the more I knew the stones were my new purpose.

Although I wanted to tell the others about that cruel Titan, I had to promise Loki to never say another word about it.

I've never seen Loki this scared. Perhaps then when he got his mind back when I knocked his head on the battlefield of New York. But only exchanging words about Thanos terrified him.

I bet it's not everything he has told me, nevertheless, it is enough for me to want to slice the purple throat open until his blood runs out.

"I muse I shall be more gentle with you the next time, is that so, my little goddess?", Loki whispers into my ear, making my neck hair go up.

Clearing my throat, I ignore his comment, though Loki's smirk gets wider with the silence. His winning chuckle gets overshadowed by someone telling a story with pride.

I lead the way toward the voice and meet him, Tony, Thor, and Agent Hill.

Thor seems a bit confused, "That's the whole story?"

"Yeah, it's a War Machine story," the man who told the story exclaims as if it was a very big deal.

"Oh, you must be General James Rhodes then," I greet him and stretch out my hand.

He takes my hand and shakes it, then he goes for Loki's but realizes it's him. Rhode's eyes jump over to Tony and then back to meet Loki's green eyes.

"I promise, General. I won't bite," Loki assures him but his grin plays a mind game with the poor man. I elbow him which causes him to grunt and that makes Rhodey sigh in relief and shake his hand too. "Really? You trust her more than me?"

Rhodes shrugs casually, "Yeah. She didn't try to take over my home planet. And to see her handling you, it makes it a lot easier to trust Tony's words."

Before this greeting becomes unruly, I let go of Loki and push him towards Thor who engulfs him in a brotherly hug. I go over to Maria and Tony. Nodding a hi at her and fist bump Tony's fist.

"Looks like the devils finally decided to show up. What were you doing anyway the past few days? Haven't seen you around." Tony pauses and a hint of realization overcomes him. "Scratch that. I don't wanna know."

I chuckle, "You better stay uninformed, indeed. And why the hell are you calling us devils?"

Tony smiles. "We need a couple's name for you. Lokadow nor Shoki works. The second sounds more like the Swiss-German word for chocolate. And both of you aren't anything as sweet as the Swiss candy. And since you're the female version of the Grim Reaper and his helmet has horns, you two are the devils."

I pat Tony's shoulder, "You know what? I like it. And besides, the devil was once an angel too with some daddy issues. And I think there might be truth in it."

"Yeah, it looks like most of us have some daddy issues. Anyways, are you good? No more panic attacks?"

I shake my head, "It keeps getting better. Sometimes I have some silent ones, but I do have them under control. Thanks to you." I bore my index finger into his arc reactor. "Where's Pepper?"

"Not here," Starks answers.

"Hey," Maria gets the attention of the other three men. "What about Jane? Where are the ladies, gentlemen?"

Tony says matter of factly, "Well, Miss Potts has a company to run."

Thor agrees, "Yes, I'm not even sure what country Jane's in. Her work on the convergence has made her the world's foremost astronomer."

"And the company that Pepper runs is the largest tech conglomerate on earth. It's pretty exciting."

"There's even talk of Jane getting a... um, uh... Nobel prize."

Meanwhile, the rest of us roll our eyes.

"Yeah, they...they must be busy because they'd hate missing you guys get together," Maria mocks a cough, making me giggle. "Testosterone! Oh, excuse me."

With that, Maria leaves us and Rhodes follows suit.

"But Jane's better," Thor mumbles proudly.

Loki pats his brother's back playfully but harshly as he chuckles, "Oh, brother. But mine is the best."

Tony gags at the quote and adds, "Yeah, I'm out of here. Have fun Point Break and devils."

"So, Thor," I start and order a quick drink from Natasha who is the bartender for the night. "You leave tomorrow?"

Thor notices my sad tone, "Do not glum. While the other realms do not have the Avengers, I must ensure their general order. But I promise Shadow, I will come to visit you and my brother."

"Please, do not. We are perfectly fine without you, brother," Loki replies and takes a sip of his drink. "And if you don't mind, Shadow and I would like to enjoy the night without you."

I almost choked on my drink after Loki said those harsh things. "Loki!", I scold. "How can you be so harsh? He will be leaving us and if you don't mind, I'd like to have his company."

Thor brushes it off, "Do not worry, Shadow. My brother doesn't mean it by heart. He's jesting," Loki pursed his lips and told him he wasn't joking, though I could sense the lie, "and anyways, I was about to head over to the Captain."

"Oh, sure. Then we'll see us around, buddy."

Thor gives me a slight nod which I greatly return before glaring daggers at Loki for being mean to Thor.

"What?"

"Oh, you know damn well what," I scoff and take a huge gulp of my drink. "how can you be so rude, when you told me yesterday of enjoying not having to do things alone?"

Loki looks offended. "I meant it by enjoying it with you. Not with that oaf."

I snort, "Does it matter? Can you repeat what you've said perhaps?"

I cross my arms before my chest and wait expectantly for him to repeat the phrase.

Loki sighs in defeat, "fine," he grumbles. "I don't much enjoy being alone. Being on my own always leaves me to think. And thinking... is a dangerous thing. Because when I think, I remember."

The way he said it with remorse, I could feel how it ran cold down his spine. To comfort him I put a hand on his, caressing the back of his hand with my thumb.

"Thor's your brother. And he too misses his little brother. No matter how many times you have pranked him. He still loves you, Loki."

Loki smiles softly, "Thank you, my love." He pulls me closer to him as he leaves a sweet kiss on my forehead.

I lean against his neck and we enjoy the heavy silence between us as the loud music accompanies us.

In the corner of my eye, I notice Bruce slowly approaching Natasha. He looks confident yet also shy.

"How'd a nice girl like you wind up working in a dump like this?"

"Fella done me wrong," Natasha plays along with a one-sided smirk.

"You got a lousy taste in men, kid."

It's cute to observe them flirting and oh, how I am going to bust Nat with the crush she has on Banner. As in, you to me, I to you. Indeed, it is quite interesting to see how a skilled super spy like Nat couldn't even hide the smile in front of Bruce anymore. But somehow Bruce doesn't seem to notice that she's flirting straight with him. Loki tries to ask me if I'm seeing it as well, but I harshly hush him so I can enjoy their wits. Until Natasha leaves him alone and Steve approaches.

"It's nice," Steve comments with a happy smile

"What, what, what is?" Banner stutters, finally peeling his eyes off the spy.

"You and Romanoff," Steve states and tilts his head over where she left off.

"No, we haven't. That wasn't..."

"It's okay. Nobody's breaking any bylaws. I mean, there's Shadow and Loki. It's just, Nat's not the most... open person in the world. But with you, she seems very relaxed."

"No, Natasha, she... she likes to flirt," Banner tries to wave it off

Loki scoffs at his blindness which makes me giggle.

"I've seen her flirt, up close. This ain't that. Look, as maybe the world's leading authority on waiting too long; don't. You both deserve a win," Steve explains and then he too walks off over to Thor who stands by with other strangers.

"Wait, what do you mean, up close?"

To my surprise, Loki jogs over to Banner. Though Bruce looks petrified by his quick approach, he relaxes quite soon when Loki leans closer and whispers something to him. Banner turns around and I feel disappointed when I couldn't see his face for a reaction, while Loki sits back next to me.

I ask quite curiously, "What did you tell him?"

"I'd ask him if it wouldn't be pleasant to hear a lullaby in bed for once instead of in the field forever."

My mouth agape, my hands fly up to cover it, "You didn't"

"Yes, I did, my love." Loki grabs my waist and puts me on the floor. He leans close and whispers, "May I have this dance with you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 611 37
❦(LᴏᴋΙͺxAsΙ’α΄€Κ€α΄…Ιͺα΄€Ι΄!Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ)❦ (Y/n) was abandoned at a young age, being forced to live on the streets, and steal the most basic of resources to surv...
66K 1.5K 27
You are the newest, and youngest, member of the Avengers. You love being on the team, but it comes with its challenges. Almost every night you find y...
985K 29K 29
[CRINGE WARNING: wrote this a long time ago, so it contains a lot of stuttering and stuff but I will edit it soon] ~~~ Name: Y/n L/n Aka The Ice Quee...
4.4K 235 36
♀Infatuation of the mind♀ "Someone paid you to kill me?" In the midst of your sister's arranged marriage to the God of thunder. You meet the dark and...