Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

By Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... More

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?

705 100 136
By Vhopes_eomma

𝔗𝔬 𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔢𝔪 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔞 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔥, 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔩𝔦𝔢 𝔞 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔶𝔥.

~☘️~☘️~☘️~

Taehyung's pov

Me and hoseok got separated from rest of the wolves, and now only a beta is following us to keep an eye on our activities.

A small smirk formed on my face, when something came in my mind.

I kicked my horse slightly making him to fasten his pace to catch hoseok's pace.

"Beautiful, how far we have to go more?!" I asked, and for a while, he did not said anything.

"Until we reach the area where wild boars visit regularly. Keep following me with your mouth close, and do not utter a single word." he said, and I pouted a little. Why he has to be rude all the time?

Soon, we reached a place. Pulling the reins of my horse to indicate him to stop at this place when hoseok's horse stopped, all of our horses steps came to halt.

"Now listen, the sun is going to set soon, and boars will come from north direction to go their swarm. Just few more moments, and they will soon pass from here." He said, and as expected, the boars arrived as soon as hoseok said those words.

But to my surprise, as soon as those boars saw us, they started to run in our direction to attack on us.

"Wait what?! Why they are attacking on us when we did not did anything to them?!"

"These are not normal boars. As you can see, they are bigger in size than any normal boar and they are much more aggressive, and believe in fighting with that person who enters in their area. They are lethal and known to kill the pups of wolves, and that is why we use them as our archery target. Now, follow me!" he said, and started to run away from those boars, and I also started to follow him.

"So what is the strategy?" I asked when I came beside him, and for a moment, I got lost in his beauty.

His hair is moving softly and freely in air, which is making him look like some angel. His white skin is glowing under the light of the setting sun, and his eyes are looking as sharp as a sword. His lips are like petals of some red rose, and his nose-

"Now turn towards the herd and take out six arrows!" he said, and I did what he said.

I took out six arrows, but before I could shoot any of them, hoseok released all of his arrows which got pierced in both the eyes of three boars, which made them fall on ground in an instant.

"Their eyes are their weak spot, if you shoot an arrow in any of their eyes, they will die in an instant." he said, and I nodded.

Taking a deep breath, I also released my arrow, but it got stuck into his nose.

I hissed and took another arrow, placed it in between of my fingers and the bow, and again released it, but to my surprise, that indecent boar dodged that arrow too.

"What are you doing?! Keep your eyes on your target and focus!" Hoseok said, and I clicked my tongue in frustration.

I took another arrow to shoot that in the direction of that boar, but again it missed.

"I think these arrows and bow are having some fault!" I winced glaring at my bow.

"Move!" I heard hoseok saying something, which made my attention turn in his direction, and my eyes widen when I saw him standing on his horse.

"What?!"

"I said move taehyung!" He said, and I immediately moved from my place, crawling back a little, making some space for him.

He jumped from his horse to mine, and my breath got stuck in my body, when I felt his body this close to mine.

"You only knows how to flirt. Now hold on your bow and arrow!" He said, and I immediately did what he commanded.

And again, I forgot how to breath when he held on my hand which was holding the bow, and my other hand which was holding the arrow and was resting on its string.

"You have to hold on your arrow like this, and then, pull it towards yourself." He said, moving my hand to his chest, and I would be lying if I will say I am fine. Why why why I am feeling so nervous being this close to him? Why I am feeling an unknown emotion in my heart again? Why, just why? He is an alpha, so why I am feeling in such a way?

"And now, close your one eye, and be patient. Focus on your target, and forget about everything in your surrounding. Just imagine, its you and that boar here, and your aim is its eye. Focus on your aim, and you will achieve it." he said, and I turned my gaze towards that boar.

I closed my eyes for a moment, and then opened them again.

All the things around me disappeared, and now I can only see the eye of that boar. That eye which seems innocent, but I know it has seen a lot of blood, as these boars are known to kill the young pups of wolves, and are one of the most lethal creature.

Finally, the arrow left my bow.

My eyes widen, and I smiled widely, when that got pierced into the eye of that boar, making it fall on ground in an instant.

"YAAAAA I DID IT!! THANK YOU HOSEOK! IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!" I shouted, and in excitement, I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulled him close to my chest, and placed a kiss on his cheek.

And that was the moment, both of our eyes widen.

He slowly turned his face at his side, his eyes wide as same as mine.

You are dead for sure this time taehyung.

.

.

.

Night time

"Tae, tell me how you got this bruise on your eye? Did some boar attacked you?" asked jimin once again, while applying a herbal paste on the bruise which he got on his right eye.

Not a boar, but a beautiful alpha because I kissed him on his cheek in excitement. He thought to himself, but hissed when jimin unintentionally applied a little force on his bruise.

"Forgive me, but you did not told the reason behind this."

"Y-yes, I got attacked by a, umm, little squirrel." he said, making the omega squint his eyes at him.

"I do not think that a squirrel might be having this much strength to turn your eye blue."

"It was a, muscular and healthy squirrel. Forget about me jiminie, tell me how was your archery with your mate? " Taehyung asked focusing on the mate word a little. Jimin rolled his eyes, and wiped his hand by a cloth before sitting beside taehyung comfortably.

Taehyung placed his head on his lap, which only made the omega raise his brow at him.

"What are you doing?"

"I am tired, and I am missing jin hyung and eomma. Please let me stay like this for some moments." he said in low tone.

Jimin sighed, but smiled and nodded.

His small hand got buried into his long hair, and he started to caresses on his head softly.

"Who will say that you are a pure breed alpha tae? And did not you said that once I will find my mate, you will start to stay away from me?"

"I do not remember saying such a thing." taehyung said with his closed eyes, making the omega furrow his brows at him.

"You did said this."

"I do not remember, and you still has not answered what I asked to you." this made the omega sigh at his words.

"He almost threw me off the horse because I could not shoot the arrows properly. It is not my fault that I never did archery." and taehyung immediately sat on his place.

"He almost did what?! Does that wild hyena has any death wish?!" the alpha growled in anger, at which the omega chuckled.

"We cannot do anything to wild hy-, I mean, to jungkook. He is raised and grown like this, so we have to be patient a little." jimin said, but the alpha only stared at him with squinted eyes, giving a not very convincing look to his soulmate.

"I am going, we should sleep now. Take rest, as we have to wake up before sun rise from now." jimin said standing up from taehyung's bed.

"H-huh, you can sleep here-"

"No tae, we should not, from now, as I have found my mate. Now it would not be appropriate if we continued staying like this." jimin explained, making the alpha look down at the silk sheets of his bed. For some moments, jimin stared at him, before a sigh left his lips.

He walked closed to taehyung, and hugged him close to himself, placing his head on his chest.

"I am not going away from you tae. I will always stay with you, but we have to distant ourselves for known reasons."

"But we are soulmates minnie, why we cannot be like just before?"

"Because I do not want our mates to despise us and abandon us. Jungkook do not know anything about us, and he thinks of me as harlot. The society will say the same, tae, to both of us. They will call you an alpha with no morals and me an omega with no character. So, we have to stop few things, but I am never going to distant myself completely from you, as I cannot." jimin completed, and after a wolf howl, taehyung nodded.

He broke the hug, and cupped taehyung's face in his palms softly.

"Soon, you will find your mate too, and then it would not be that arduous for both of us." he said with a smile, making the alpha furrow his brows at him.

"How do you know that I will find my mate soon?" the omega chuckled, and placed a peck on the top of his head.

"Just my inner voice."

.

.

.

"Omega jimin! Omega jimin!!" shouted a voice from behind, making the omega's steps came to halt in front of the doors of his chamber when he was about to go inside.

Jimin turned his gaze in the direction of that voice, and his eyes widen when he found the yound alpha running in his direction.

"What happen prince hoseok? Do you want something?" he asked, when hoseok stood in front of him, leaving an arm distance between them.

"I wanted to, I wanted to say something to you." hoseok said. Jimin gave him a slight nod, as he stared at the alpha with little confusion in his eyes.

"You can come inside of my chamber alpha, we can talk while having a tea." jimin suggested with a warm smile on his face, at which the alpha slightly shook his head as no.

"I do not think I should step inside of your chamber as I am an unknown alpha to you and you are an ome-"

"Your name is hoseok jung, son of Jung Ji-ho and Jung jisoo, and younger cousin brother of Jeon jungkook. You are masters in archery, and you are one of the fastest alpha. I know you prince, now, come inside." Jimin said cutting his words in mid, and the guards opened the doors for them. Hoseok smiled faintly at him, and followed the omega from behind.

.

.

"So, what you wanted to say alpha hoseok?" asked jimin, pouring the tea in hoseok's cup.

"It is enough, I do not drink much." hoseok said, when his cup filled half by tea. Jimin placed the tea pot on table, and sat on the couch which was in front of hoseok.

"I wanted to say, I genuinely liked your flute magic which you did in practice field. The way all those guards turned in rocks in few moments, mesmerized me a lot. I never in my life seen such a thing before, omega jimin." hoseok praised. Jimin's eyes widen a little, as he stared at hoseok in little astonishment.

"You did, really liked it this much that it bought you to me?" hoseok nodded at his words with a small smile on his face.

Jimin smiled back at him, and gave him a slight bow.

"I am pleased to know that I was able to impress you, prince hoseok." he said, and for a moment, both of them stayed in silence of that vast room.

"Jimin, if you do not mind, then can you show me more of your this skill? I would really like to know about your this skill more, as I am deeply mesmerized by it." hoseok's words made the omega stare at him for a while in little shock.

He thought for a while, and nodded at the alpha's sweet wish with a smile.

"If you want, then I have no problem. But, when would I show you? Taehyung never leaves me alone, and alpha jungkook never leaves you alone." jimin asked, which made the alpha thought for a while.

"Meet me outside of the palace's gates three wolf steps(hours) before the sunrise. Jungkook wakes up one wolf howl before the sunrise, and I do not expect anything from taehyung." hoseok said, and jimin just nodded at him.

"As you say alpha. I will meet you outside of palace's gates three wolf howls before the sunrise." he said.

"Thank you for accepting my request jimin, I promise I would not tell anyone about this. It will be a thing between two of us." hoseok said making the omega chuckle at his words, but he nodded.

"Now I am leaving. Have a good night pri-"

"Jimin. Just call me jimin, alpha." jimin said cutting his words in mid. Hoseok stared at him for a while, but nodded with a small smile.

"You can also call me hoseok. I am younger than you." he said. Jimin nodded at his words with a smile.

After that, they both walked in the direction of the doors of his chamber, and hoseok ordered the guards who were standing outside to open them.

The doors opened, and hoseok took few steps outside of his room, but he stopped in mid and turned his gaze in jimin's direction.

"Jimin, can I ask you one more thing?" he said, making the omega nod at him.

"Will you be my friend? Beside Eunwoo, I do not have any friend. So, can you be one?" he asked. Jimin's eyes widen for some moments, because it was so sudden, but a smile formed on his face when he saw eagerness in hoseok's eyes.

"Sure, I will. I would like to have you as my friend, hoseok."

Phewww. I am tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Chapter Title- The omega's magic

Glimpse- "W-what you just said?! How many pups he wants?!" Jimin asked in disbelief and with wide eyes, but a light blush can be seen on his cheeks now.

Hoseok for a moment stared at him, but soon his lips twitched upwards from one corner.

"He wants ten pups at least, my soon to be brother in law."

"I am not giving him any pups! That is it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So next chapter is only Jihope, may be I will give you a surprise upload, if you do a lot of comments😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 1.9K 27
What if Naruto wasn't the dead last as many have claim him to be? What if Naruto found out of his heritage? What if he hid his talent and skills to...
263K 40.1K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
108K 7.5K 61
Don't dare to gaze down like a girl, when I am questioning you trainee Park!!! I am sorry I won't do it again agent Min. ....................... This...
27.6K 2.3K 52
"I LOVE YOU " "I HATE YOU" Jung hoseok has been in love with Kim Taehyung ever since he has met him . He didn't knew why later hated him. But he nev...