𝔾𝕙𝕠𝕀π•₯π•šπ•Ÿ (an Ariana Gra...

By idontlikethisthing

Baby, you do it so well You been so understanding, you been so good And I'm puttin' you through more than one... More

Chapter 1 (i can be needy)
Chapter 2 (through the phone)
Chapter 3 (no better place or time)
Chapter 4 (gotta get control of it)
Chapter 5 (are you down)
Chapter 6 (I'm always gonna be right there)
Chapter 7 (cause I'm so into you)
Chapter 8 (this bitch is gonna make me...)
Chapter 9 ( fuck a fake smile)
Chapter 10(I admit its exciting )
Chapter 11(baby you do it so well)
Chapter 12 ( know your place)
Chapter 13 (we'll get through this)
Chpater 14 (your way back then)
Chapter 15 (listen bae)
Chapter 16 (Heaven sent you to me)
Chapter 17 (I was under your spell)
Chapter 18 (while you're sleeping next to me)
Chapter 19 (love me harder)
Chapter 20 (i dont mean to be this way)
Chapter 21 (k bye for now)
Chapter 22 (things are getting tough)
Chapter 23 (imagine a world like that)
Chapter 25 (I promise it's the little things that you do)
Chapter 26 (I love it when we make up)
Chapter 27 (Ridiculous love)
Chapter 28 (love language)
Chapter 29 (at the borderline)
Chapter 30 (till the daylight)
Chapter 31 (your on my mind)
Chapter 32 (just tryna have a good day)
Chapter 33 (fuck)
Chapter 34+35
Chapter 35 ( im getting better)
chapter 36 (kiss me)
Chapter 37 (im needy)
Chapter 38 (don't do to much)
Chapter 39 (how obvious)
chapter 40 (crazy in love)
The votes are in
Chapter 41 (are you ready)
Bonus chapter 1/??
Chapter 43 ( my baby )
Chapter 44 (put your hands on me)
Chapter 45 (excume um.. i love you)
A/n (I'm sorry)
Chapter 46 (wrap me up in it)
Chapter 47 (love)
Chapter 48 (Falling Deeply)
Chapter 49 (healed bruises)
Chapter 50 (I'm a girl with a whole lot of baggage)
Chapter 51 (nasty)
Chapter 52 (tired)
Chapter 53 (my baby)
Chapter 54 ( I do)
Chapter 55 (ghostin)
A/n
Bonus chapter 2/?? (There first Christmas)

Chapter 24 (And she calls me moonlight too)

1.3K 44 0
By idontlikethisthing

—Ariana POV—

Looking up at the sky it was a beautiful afternoon. With only a few clouds in the sky to block the suns warming light. Y/n and I had decided this day was too perfect to give up so we decided to go on a picnic on the beach.

"So you're telling me three years old Ariana Grande had a jaws-themed birthday party." Y/n took a sip of some bubbly apple cider and then placed a strawberry in her mouth. "Actually I was two and it was my favorite movie at the time." Y/n gave me a look of concern "No kids came. They came and then left." Y/n started to laugh. "Till this day I refuse to watch jaw. And that was two-year-old Ariana's favorite movie." I pointed at my head and started laughing "It's weird." Y/n scoffed

"Weird does not even begin to describe you. Have you seen the break-free music video?" Rolling my eyes. Of course, I've seen that music video I made it.

"What you didn't like my rocket titis." I took a slow sip of my cider my eyes never wavering away from Y/n. "I like tits as much as ever lesbian. But I don't know about rocket tits." Y/n took a bite out of her strawberry shortcake. She was giving me those fuck me eyes and started feeling something purring.

"Y/n if you keep looking at me like that. You might make us get into a scandal."

"Whose Y/n?." Looking up from my cup upon hearing the familiar voice I felt my stomach twist. "Babu. What... what are you doing here." Mac laughed "On a picnic date with the love of my life?." He put his hand on my face and moved a strand of my brown hair behind my ear. "Why else would I be here." Feeling his lips press gently against my cheek I felt butterflies in my stomach. "Babu you are such a sweetheart." My eyes fell to my hands and that's when I noticed a bright and shiny ring on my finger. "Babu did you-." Looking up from the ring my words were cut short when I saw that Mac was no longer there.

Suddenly the environment began to change. The once bright and sunny day became clouded over with dark clouds filled with rain. Standing up from the blanket I began to walk around aimlessly. My body began to feel unreasonably cold.

"Babu! Y/n/n!" I called out their names and got no answer and for a while, I continued to walk on the beach shore. Hearing the waves crash down onto the shoreline and the wind howling violently. I tried it calm down my nerves but it didn't seem to work.

Slowly my feet came to a halt and I stood in front of a empty pit. "Ariana." I heard a familiar voice call out for me. And I turned around to see where the voice had come from and I was met with a beaten and bloodied Y/n.

Her skin was pale and tinted the color of blue. Her hair was disheveled and messy. Cuts and bruises that seemed to be fresh had blood oozing out of them. She was dressed in her usual attire. A hoodie with some joggers and Crocs. "Why did you kill me, Ariana." I felt my breath hitch in my throat as Y/n slowly walked towards me. "After everything I did for you. You betrayed me. You hurt me." Blood started to flow out of her bloodshot eyes instead of tears.

"No! No! I didn't mean to! I'm sorry! I..." taking one last step back I found myself right at the edge of the hole "If you're sorry then why don't you just kill yourself." I voice spoke close to my ear a different and familiar voice. Malcom's voice.

Suddenly the ground below me broke and I started falling deep into a seemingly bottomless pit. And when I finally reached the bottom I woke up.

My heart was beating rapidly and I felt nauseated. So I got up from the bed and ran towards the bathroom and started puking my guts out into the toilet. And when I was finally finished I began to sob.

"I'm sorry things never meant to be this way."

————————-

—Y/n POV—

Looking up at the roof of the hospital I began to wonder. Wonder what Ariana was doing. Wonder what she was thinking. Wonder how she was feeling. I felt like such a trashy girlfriend because I wasn't there to help her. And I wouldn't be able to know whether or not something was wrong.

Putting my hand on my head I felt the bandage that was placed on the back of my head. I was assaulted by some drunk pedo with a beer bottle. Thankfully the bottle broke on impact which lowered the severity of the assault. And I ended up with a concussion and a minor brain injury.

Though they did have to shave off a bit of my hair to get all the glass pieces out of my skull. I'd weather have a bald patch then be with a cracked skull.

Hearing my door open I turned my attention away from the roof and towards the door and in came my nurse. I think her name was Emilia or something I couldn't remember. "Y/n some people are here to see you." Coming in behind her brain, Scott, Frankie, and almost all the dancers pilled in.

"You good twinkle toes." I was hopped up on painkillers and I felt as if I couldn't even speak so I gave them a simple thumbs up. "I'll leave you all. Just please remember to keep your voice down so you don't disturb the other patients." All nodded their heads at the nurse she left us in the room.

My eyes searched around the group for the small Italian with a ponytail but I couldn't find her. So I mustered all the strength I could get and tried to form a coherent sentence. "Where is Ariana." They all looked at each other as if some terrible accident had happened.

Frankie cleared his throat. "Upon hearing what happened to you Ariana had a panic attack and passed out. She's at the hotel with Nona and Mom. So she should be alright." I felt a sour taste in my mouth and my head dropped. Tears began to flow down my cheeks but I hadn't noticed it until I put my hands on my face.

"Hey don't be sad it's not your fault." Mao pulled me into a hug. "Yeah, who would've thought you'd be attacked by some drunk racist homophobic pedophile." Brain added in and then got punched by Scott. I wanted to say something but I felt tired. I just wanted to sleep my life away but I knew I couldn't and I shouldn't. Ariana needed me and I needed to be strong for her. Cause if I'm not who will be strong for her?

So I sucked up my tears and forced a smile. Even though on the inside I just wanted to die.

An hour went by and the sun was setting everyone had left leaving me all alone in the room. Well except for Emilia she kept doing a bunch of tests on me to make sure I was stable. And I'd be good to check out tomorrow. That's when there was a knock on the door. Emilia went to go and open the door and that's when I saw her.

Ariana stepped into the room. Her hair was up in a messy bun and she wore one of my oversized hoodies with some Crocs. She had bags under her eyes and her eyes were red. I wonder how long she was crying.

When our eye's connected I could see the tears begin to swell up in her eyes. Opening my arms for her she walked towards my bed and sat down next to me and collapsed into my arms and began to sob. It seemed the nurse had picked up on the vibe and had left the two of us all alone.

"Hey, Ari." Rubbing her tears into my hospital shawl she sniffled. "Hey, Y/n/n." And for a few minutes, we just sat there holding each other lovingly. Happily wrapped up in each other's embrace.

Looking up from Ariana my eyes fell on the calendar and that's when I remembered what day it was "Wait Ariana what about your show." Looking up from chest Ari sniffled. "I reschedule it for tomorrow." Saying a silent ohh I went back to embracing the love of my life. That's when the doors opened and in came Emilia.

"So sorry to interrupt your time but.. visiting hours are over." Ariana seemed to stiffen in my arms and she gripped on tighter to me. "Hey, Ari I'm gonna be fine. We're gonna be fine. It's just one night and then I'll be back in your arms again." Leaning in close I peppered kisses on the top of Ari's head. Slowly she nodded her head and pulled away. "Promise me you'll sleep well okay." Ariana took my hands and smiled "I promise." Gently she kissed my cheek pulling away after a good three seconds and then wiped her tears. "Take care."

Ari let go of my hand I had to stop myself from reaching out to her and pulling her back. Saying her goodbyes to the nurse Ariana left me alone in the room and I felt calmer than I did before. The weight I had felt was still pushing down on my chest. But it wasn't as severe as it was before.

"Shall I guess that is your girlfriend?" Looking at the nurse I smiled "Lucky you. I wish I could date a famous pop star." Chuckling I looked out the window. How I wished I was closer so I could see Ariana leaving. So I could wave goodbye to the love of my life and see that beautiful smile of hers

"Yeah, I am lucky."

—————
This was my fastest-written chapter... Maybe it's because we're near the end.
—————-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.1K 20
g!p you. fyi, the story is rushed so i'm sorry for the cringe.
318K 13.3K 45
Y/n has lived a rough life, getting rejected and dumped by every guy she's dated. All because of her special condition. She believes that it shouldn'...
438K 10.9K 43
"Alright, jeez mom." "So you kiss your mom like you kiss me?" β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ This is the story of Ariana Grande and the worst friend zone ever. // started...
65.5K 1.7K 28
This Is My Very First Book So Please Bare With Me . GIP Started : September 7th 2021 Finished :December 5th 2021 Some love can be Toxic and some...