Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

Per Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... Més

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫

734 90 50
Per Vhopes_eomma

𝔇𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨, 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔞𝔩𝔴𝔞𝔶𝔰 𝔰𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔰?

~🌺~🌺~🌺~

"I cannot believe that your speeds are this unnatural, I have seen a lot of omegas with such unnatural speeds, but jimin, you are really something who is above all of them. Also taehyung, his speed is also unnatural despite being an alpha." Jisoo praised, at which both taehyung and jimin bowed to her.

"Before taehyung, the only alpha I had seen with such unnatural speed, was hoseok. I used to thought that hoseok is the only alpha with such a speed, but you proved me wrong." she took a small pause before continuing her words.

"But, in using weapon, hoseok and jungkook are in advantage. Does not matter how fast you two were, but I notice the weak grip of jimin on his daggers, and taehyung almost dropped the sword when he was attacking the third beta which was at your south side. Meanwhile jungkook, he was having a good grip on his shadow blades, also he was handling them like some ribbons, his raw strength is amazing and his shots was smooth. And for hoseok, the way he did not wasted a single arrow and all of them was aimed to the eyes of the betas, proves that the accuracy is more than perfect." she said, and this time both jungkook and hoseok nodded.

"But, you all, need more practice. Even if hoseok's and jungkook's attacks was accurate, but they both have to be more fast. Jungkook is slow, and almost got attacked by the seventh beta who was attacking from his east, and hoseok, the last arrow which left your bow was was too late, and again you almost got slayed by the tenth beta. You two have to work on your speeds, while taehyung and jimin have to work on their weapon strategy." she said, and all of the young princes nodded at her.

"And you will be taught all of this here for next two years. Also, you will be taught using other weapons too so that you would not have to rely on a single weapon. I, and Cha eunwoo, the current chief commander of jung's reign, will teach you all of this. Cha eunwoo, in the end of the day, supervise all the things which you learnt on that day. He is not here for now, and for this whole month, so he will supervise whatever you learn in the end of this month when he will be back." she said, and again, all the four princes nodded.

"I am making pairs of you, to practice in practice field. Hoseok and Jimin, will practice with each other for this whole year, and Taehyung and jungkook, will practice with each other. For this whole year, the pairs will remain like this, and when the second year will start, I will change your partners. By this, you all can help each other in learning the strategies and each other abilities, and also it will make your bonds strong. Am I understood to you?"

"Yes seongnaemin!" They all said in unison, and jisoo nodded at them.

"Now, you have the permission to leave for your Horse Riding and hunting classes. I think seongja yoongi has already informed you that who will be the one who will teach you this. And as today is your first day, I am freeing you early. Now, you all, can leave." jisoo instructed with cold face.

"Yes Seongnaemin."

"Louder!"

"YES SEONGNAEMIN!" They all said in louder tone, and after bowing to her, all of them left from there.

"Omega Jimin, so I will be your partner in practice field." Hoseok said with his usual cold face, but the omega smiled warmly at him.

"I am honored to be partner with you alpha hoseok. I hope I can learn from you alot, and also teach you as equal as you." he said, and this made the alpha smile.

"You are such a well mannered omega, prince jimin." hoseok said, taking jimin's hand in his and placing a kiss on top of it. Jimin laughed and nodded at his word.

While taehyung and jungkook, are glaring at each other with side eyes, more likely killing each other through their gazes.

"Cannot believe that I have stuck with you for one year." Jungkook said, making the amber eyed alpha scoff at him.

"The feelings, are mutual, alpha jeon. Make sure that I would not kill you in practice field."

"Dreaming in broad daylight is not good, Kim taehyung."

"I know, that is why I am saying the truth." His words made the other alpha grit his teeth, and taehyung just moved his gaze away from him, only to widen his eyes when his eyes fell on a particular alpha.

"Oyiii beautiful alpha who goddess luna created by spending so much time, do not forget this innocent alpha with this wild hyena here!" as soon as he said this, hoseok started running away from there. Jimin giggled and he also started to run behind hoseok. Taehyung's eyes widen and he also started to run behind hoseok and jimin, while shouting for hoseok's name again and again. Jungkook kept standing there for some moments, but as soon as the realization hit him that what taehyung just called his brother, he also started to run behind hoseok, jimin and taehyung, while cursing the uncouth alpha from behind and saying to stop following his brother and leave him alone.

.

.

.

Now, they all are standing in mid of uffmoor forest, where they are going to practice hunting and horse riding.

"Where is taemin seonaengnim?" Taehyung asked to hoseok, but he did not uttered a single word.

"Beautiful, do not ignore my words. You are supposed to inform us about your clan." And again, his words went ignored my the younger alpha.

"Stop bothering my brother kim if you want your legs in single p-"

"And why would you do anything for no reason to my friend, alpha?" his words got cut by a known voice, which only made jungkook to take a deep breath to not to kill his mate.

"Listen, I am not talking to you. And who are you to cut my words in mid huh?" jungkook whispered in his mate's ear, which only made his plump lips curve into a sinister smile.

"I am, your mate, alpha. And I have all rights to cut your w-"

"You do not have any rights as an omega to cut my words. Behave like a good omega if you do not want me to abandon you as my mate." and this made jimin fell silent. Once an omega got abandoned by his/her alpha, and break the holy bond which was created by goddess luna, then the omega's life become their worst nightmare. An abandoned omega cannot survive for even a month, because the pain of getting abandoned is worst than the death.

Jungkook smirked when he saw jimin has now fell silent, and he stood straight, again getting focused on his brother.

"Alpha, do you know something? Your ignorance is making it hard for me." taehyung mumbled into his ear, and this time hoseok stared at him with a small frown.

Taehyung smirked staring back at hoseok, and pointed down at his body.

"This big thing, down there, in between of my legs, is getting hard because of your ignorance, beautiful. Your ignorance is captivating for me and my-"

"FOR THE SAKE OF GODDESS LUNA DO NOT SPOUT SUCH LEWD AND TRECHAREOUS THINGS!!" Hoseok shouted with wide eyes, and in pure disbelief. He cannot believe that what he just heard and what the alpha just spat.

"So now you can talk. You likes when I say such lewd things to y-"

"What happen, why you shouted hoseok?" Jungkook asked cutting his words in mid.

"Hyung-" Before hoseok could say something, Lee Taemin, the royal commander who is in-charge of teaching them horse riding and hunting, arrived in front of them with other guards.

"Why you all are shouting? What kind of behavior it is as a royal?" he said, gaining all of their attentions.

Taemin got down of his horse, and stared at the four wolves in front of him, but his gaze stopped at the smallest prince.

A smile formed on his face, as he walked towards the omega, and held on his hand in his larger one softly.

"I guess you are omega park jimin, prince of park's clan. My eyes got blessed after seeing such a rare gem like you." He said and placed a kiss on the back of his hand.

Jungkook made a disgusted face at him. He never liked taemin since he was a kid, and again, he is hating him just like always. Taemin is not that older than him, only ten years of age difference.

Meanhwile tae, his eye twitched when he saw the taemin alpha flirting with his soulmate, as he cannot believe it just happened in front of his eyes. Hoseok, he was just standing with his usual expressions, as he know taemin very well.

"I am honored to meet you too, alpha taemin." Jimin said, and again, taemin placed a kiss on his hand, and that was enough for the two taller alphas.

"Taemin seonaengnim, prince taehyung is also here but you did not even paid him a single glance." Jungkook interrupted, gaining taemin's attention now.

He smiled at taehyung, who smiled back at him, but it was manifesting that it was not a genuine smile.

"Honored to meet you taehyung kim, I am Lee taemin, the royal commander of jung's clan. I will be the one who will teach you hunting and horse riding for next two years." He said. Taehyung just nodded at him with a same smile, and hoseok stared at him with a raised brow. All of a sudden, the alpha is behaving strange.

"So, I think you all know that why learning hunting while horse riding is essential. It is not to kill the innocent animals, but it is to use them as a target so that you can fight against your opponent in battlefield. This is actually the first part of your training, where you will use bow and arrow on your aim. The second part is fighting with your opponent, and there you are not limited to arrows. You can use any kind of weapon, like sword, shadow blades, dagger, spear, whip nichirin katana, also, magic." He explained, at which all the princes nodded.

"I will make pairs of you to practice. A partner is essential while learning horse riding and hunting. So, I think, Jimin and ho-"

"I will be the partner of Jimin." Said a familiar voice, which made all of them turn their gazes in that person's direction.

Jimin's eyes widen when he saw who said those words, and it was non other than his alpha mate.

"I am, jimin's mate, so I think I should be the one who should be partner with him here." He said, with his emotionless face.

Hoseok's and taehyung's eyes widen, when they heard his words.

Taehyung immediately turned his gaze in jimin's direction, who in an instant looked down when he caught his stare.

"Oh, I understand. Then, jungkook and Jimin are partners here, and taehyung and hoseok will be the second pair. Hope, you all understood." Taemin said, but this time, his tone sounds a little harsh. Jungkook nodded meanwhile taehyung and hoseok are still trying to comprehend what just happened.

"Alpha, did wild hyena told you about this?" Taehyung whispered in his ear, at which the younger alpha shook his head.

"No, he did not. And I cannot understand why he did not told me? And what you just called him?!"

"Jimin also did not told this to me, I am as confused as you. He never hid anything from me, and now, he is not even looking at me." Taehyung mumbled back, ignoring his last question.

Hoseok noticed that how Jimin is looking down while jungkook is standing still, like the other does not even exist.

Can I blame him? He always said that love makes a wolf weak, and destroys their power of thinking and understanding. But for some reason, Jimin does not seem like a person who can withstand this kind of person as his mate. Hoseok thought to himself, while looking at the new recently found mates.

"So, now get on your horses, and follow me!" Taemin shouted, and the guards handed the horses to the four princes.

Taehyung was about to help Hoseok but he already mounted on his horse without any difficulty. It made the taller alpha press his lips together, and he also got on top of his horse, making him stand beside hoseok's horse.

"Listen my black beauty, you have to be close with hoseok's horse all the time, understood?" taehyung mumbled in his horse's ear, patting on his muscular body, at which the horse nodded. Taehyung smiled and runs his hand softly over his shiny fur.

"Prince jimin, let me help you." taemin said approaching the omega to help him getting on the horse.

"Thank you, but no need seonaengnim, I can do- ahhhh!!" he squealed when someone grabbed on his small waist from both sides and made him sit on his horse.

"I apologize taemin-shi, but I do not allow any other alpha to touch my mate in any way. Also, can I sit with jimin as I think he does not know anything about archery, and as we are partners, I can help him." jungkook asked with a polite smile, making the other alpha raise his brow at him.

"I do not have any problem with it. Now, do not waste any other wolf howl and follow me!" taemin said getting on top of his horse. Jungkook smirked at him and also climbed on jimin's horse. He held on the horse's reins in his hands, making the omega trap in between of his muscular arms.

"Hear one thing jimin park, now, you are my mate, and I do not allow my mate to continue as harlot an-"

"You better learn how to control on your tongue or I will surely slash it by my dagger." jimin said, and again, jungkook had to control on his anger.

Taemin nudged his horse slightly by his feet, making the horse walk in the direction of their destination. Hoseok and taehyung also started to follow him from behind with jimin's and jungkook's horse walking beside them.

Soon, they reached their destination, which was a place with lot of shrubs and tall trees. All of their horses came to halt when taemin's horse stopped on his tracks. He turned around to look at others with his cold face, and to taehyung's and jimin's surprise, he does not look like a person who he was some moments ago.

"So, today, as it is your first day, you have to kill three boars in thirty wolf howls. On the count of five, both the pair will leave from here, and you will be accompanied by a guard, who will give me the details of your performance. Now on the count of five, One, two, three, four-" for a moment, he paused, and all the princes was in their positions to leave from there.

"FIVE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title of next chapter- "Will you be my friend?"

Glimpse- "YAAAAA I DID IT!! THANK YOU HOSEOK! IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!" I shouted, and in excitement, I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulled him close to my chest, and placed a kiss on his cheek.

And that was the moment, both of our eyes widen.

He slowly turned his face at his side, his eyes wide as same as mine.

You are dead for sure this time taehyung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys, I wanna ask you a question here. I am gonna start a new book, "In Lucifer's world", a top taehyung and bottom hoseok fanfic. And I can't decide if I should make it male p*ssy, or simple male preg(without male pussy)🤧.. so help me to decide and tell me what you want CUBIES?🥺

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

87K 1.1K 13
Y/N is a powerful witch in her 5th year at Hogwarts. She's been recruited by the Dark Lord to help him be a spy within the Hogwarts walls. But what...
308K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
7.8K 132 15
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧𝕀𝕄𝔸𝔾𝕀ℕ𝔸𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝕀𝕊 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕃𝕀𝕄𝕀𝕋! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ❝ 𝙽𝙰𝙷 𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺 𝚆𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈, 𝙸'𝙼 𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃𝚃𝙰 𝙶�...
11.7K 476 47
Seungmee the prosecutor and sungchan the police. "Remember we are a team, no need to get mad" "Leave him, he's a waste of time" [ mystery AU ] Ran...