Shades Of Love

Av 92naina

When two souls collide but never meet, fate plays a trick and brings them together under unlikely circumstanc... Mer

Character aesthetics
Characters asethetic 2
Character aesthetics #3
Anniversary
Authors note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter4
Chapter5
Authors note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

360°

793 20 2
Av 92naina

It is a special day today.This day last year, I got married.It was not a love marriage; rather, my parents made the decision for me, and I eventually prepared for it because I respect and love them.Concerning my career and my life, they have always made decisions for me. I am unable to ignore them. They are well-known in our community.
My family is well-respected. Females in our society are not allowed to pick their own life partner; instead, they must listen to and follow their parents. If they disobey them, they will ban us. My parents, however, never make me do anything I do not want to. They have never forced me into this marriage; instead, they have given me a wonderful husband and a loving family that understands me, and we are about to welcome a new member into our family. That is what I have always wanted in a spouse.True enough, in two months my family will be complete, and I will be a mother at seven months.

          But things did not go as planned this time. In my life, everything changed in an abrupt 360° manner. I never imagined that this day would come. how my wonderful day descended into a catastrophe.When I opened my eyes, I realized that what I had thought was a nightmare was actually another nightmare.

AUTHOR NOTE:

This is my first chapter, so please enjoy it. If you find any errors or issues, please let me know. I will finish this story and continue with the first book since I had to unpublish it because of certain problems.
Regards, 😍😍❤❤👊👊👊👊

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

483K 24.2K 86
He loves her and could set the entire world on fire for her She loves him and she could cross any line for him Everyone knows that including them but...
160K 7.5K 65
Independence was her dream. Maya's life has been left to be the unseen extra character in the lives of her brother, she wanted more,and demanded more...
3.5M 196K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
3.2K 527 19
Their first collision became the cause of their immense HATE towards each other. But something was there buried deep within their HEART, which led to...