š„ š šˆ š“ šŽ šŒ š„ || šŠ.š...

By ktsukkii

š˜/š š‹/š, š€ š†šˆš‘š‹ ššŽš‘š šˆšš“šŽ a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human... More

š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ‘.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ’.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ“.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ”.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ•.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ–.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ—.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸŽ.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ‘.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ’.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ“.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ”.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ•.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ—.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸŽ.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ‘.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ’.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ“.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ”.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ•.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ–.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ—.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ‘šŸŽ.

š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ–.

1.5K 39 113
By ktsukkii

  𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟐𝟒𝟎𝟕

"𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓!" 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐂 𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 that into the mic, chaos erupted.

The audience started some sort of, "chant", for whoever they believed to emerge victorious. You were surprised to hear a lot of people were rooting for Katsuki. After all, they didn't quite like his fight against Ochaco.

Katsuki immediately launches forward after you. He releases a huge explosion behind him as he blasts forward and attempts to hit you. You easily deflect it, throwing up your force field so he hits nothing but air.

"Aww, thought you knew everything I'd do, huh?" You tease, letting loose of your force field to counter his attack.

"Shut the fuck up and fight!" He growls as he launches forward yet again.

As he launches forward, you place your palms on the ground and use your Earth ability to alter the ground and make a wall of cement in front of you. His explosions falter, his face growing angry at his futile attempts to attack.

"Is this even fair?! L/N has a counter to everything Bakugo does! What an interesting fight!!" Present Mic yells, Aizawa adding that it is indeed interesting.

Katsuki snarls at Present Mic's words, charging up a huge explosion to blast down the wall. You were going to take it down anyways, you just needed time to grasp what was really going on. Katsuki then sends a huge explosion, breaking the wall into pieces. You would've also broken into pieces if you hadn't thrown up your force field.

"Looks like someone's angryyy.." You sing out, allowing your force field to endure every explosion he's sending out.

"STOP FUCKING AROUND AND FIGHT ME!!" He yells as he continues to double down onto your force field.

"Fine finee, sorry."

You smile and let go of your force field as you activate your Speed the same exact second. You quickly get behind Katsuki, dusting yourself off as you recollect your thoughts. No longer than a second and Katsuki was already trying to blast you again.

'Jeez.. he doesn't take any breaks..' You think, shrugging at the difference in personality between you and him. You personally loved to have fun when fighting and usually not give it your all. You had even more fun when the person was strong, that's why fighting Katsuki is extremely fun.

You turn on Katsuki's quirk, letting your hands get used to using it again. Then, you smirk at him, sending explosions below your feet so you can get into the air. You throw explosions behind you, allowing yourself to spin like a tornado as you propel towards him.

You move too quickly for him to think or react, allowing you to get a good blast on his chest. He stumbles backwards, quickly catching himself before he falls any further. He sends you a nasty look, prepping his hands for an explosion as well.

"Hell, if you wanna get crazy, I'm right there with you!" He shouts as he reciprocates your move and attempts to blast you.

"Hmm, maybe come up with your own moves first." You stick your tongue out and laugh at him.

Since he used your move, you easily avoided it, blasting him back yet again. He growls as he recovers from the blast, emitting explosions out of both of his hands to surround him. He blasts with enough power to make him form a tornado on the ground.

He blasts off the ground, spiraling through the air and hitting you straight in your gut. Since you haven't gotten the ability to fly just yet, you use your Light to bend the light around you so it creates a sort of shield for you to land on.

"Is that all you got?" You tease, still using your Light to shoot beams out at him.

"Shut the hell up." He spits out as he dodges every beam of yours.

You giggle as you continue to throw light beams at him, his quirk not being useful against light. You eventually get bored after thirty seconds of doing that, so you decide to have more fun and explore different abilities of your quirk that you rarely used in fights.

You can hear the audience consecutively gasp as you use your Water ability to grab all the water from their cups. "Sorry sorry! I just can't spawn water..", you apologize, rubbing your neck sheepishly with a grin on your face.

You soon have a huge water bubble above your head as Katsuki glares at you suspiciously. "Thank you for being so patient and letting me gather all this water, Katsuki.", you tell him as he scoffs and launches forward to execute an attack.

You get some water and let it float above your palm, sharpening it as it creates a water icicle to stab him with. You telekinetically control it to send it flying at him, which he releases a huge explosion to get rid of it.

"Wow, that surprisingly has a lot of durability.." You mumble to yourself, taking note to use this ability more in the future.

You continue to create more, shooting them at him from everywhere he can see. You attack his blind spots, causing him to have to really wear himself out. It was kind of funny to you seeing as you can stand there and attack him, not breaking a sweat, while he has to use all of his senses to find out where the water is.

"EVERY TIME WE FIGHT YOU USE DUMBASS TRICKS AND CAN'T FIGHT ME YOURSELF. STOP BEING A FUCKING PUSSY." He yells as he continues to blast away at the icicles.

Well maybe you can have some fun and fist fight him.

You throw the water to the side and throw your hands up to show you're innocent. Katsuki smirks as he stops his explosions and walks towards you to fight. You smile widely as you can't hide the excitement evident on your face at the fact that he's going to fight you fist to fist.

You rush forward and go for a right hook, which he easily avoids. You frown once he grabs your arm and tosses you over his back and onto the ground. You land on your back with a thud, gasping as the air in your lungs escapes.

"HA! Fucking scum." Katsuki says as he steps over you and goes down to grab you.

You escape between his legs, getting onto your feet quickly. He turns around fast, as expected, so you immediately chop his wrist. His arm bends to the side, giving you access to grabbing it with both of your hands.

He focuses on trying to pry your hands off, meaning that he doesn't notice the right hook coming straight for his face. "Who's the scum now?", you mock, sticking your tongue out playfully.

He goes to grab his face, allowing you to grab his arm that's going up. You pull him towards you and chop his neck, making him gasp as you hit his throat. You quickly throw two punches to his gut, finishing off with a punch to his jaw to throw him away from you.

"WHAAA?! Where did L/N learn to fight so dirty?! Will Bakugo stand up??" Present Mic announces with shock and surprise evident in his voice.

That was stupid to ask. Of course Katsuki will get up. He's the biggest egoist known to mankind. As the words left Present Mic's mouth, Katsuki got up, sending you the meanest glare you've ever seen from him.

He actually looks like he could kill you. He wasn't joking around, he wasn't having fun, he's being entirely serious. This fight matters a lot to him, which you hadn't realized until now. He was pissed.

𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝.

You are incredibly grateful that your quirk basically has a mind of it's own. Seeing Katsuki's face be so cold towards you triggered an unwelcoming wave of anxiety to wash over you. You don't think you'd be able to bear another glare like that. You felt like throwing up.

You needed to end this right now.

You quickly activate your Ghost, sinking into the ground to get closer to Katsuki. You pop up behind him, turning on his quirk as you get in the sky. You charge up a huge explosion, blasting his back harshly.

You don't allow him any time to think, pounding him with blast after blast. By now, Katsuki is worn down. You're surprised he even lasted this long; he truly is stubborn. He attempts to shoot out a blast at you too, you easily avoiding it.

Then, finally, you send an explosion that knocks him out of bounds. He almost can't believe it as he looks at his feet, then at your face, and then back at his feet. His face holds an empty look. He's not showing any signs of emotion.

"Katsuki Bakugo, out of bounds! Y/N L/N wins the UA Sports Festival!" Midnight announces, causing the crowd to go wild.

Cheering erupts, whistling can be heard from everywhere you turned. You wear a smile, waving at everyone as they cheer for you. You can clearly hear Mina, she's cheering her head off. You look up to see Kaminari and Kirishima both giving you a thumbs up and a huge, flashy, smile.

You turn back around, looking for Katsuki, only to find out he already left. Your heart aches as you remember the emotionless face he wore before. You'd need to find him immediately and see what's wrong.

You go up to the stands with your friends, all of them congratulating you and complimenting you. Mina couldn't control her waterworks as she gripped onto your shirt, spouting out about how, "You're her best friend and you're the coolest person she's ever met", it definitely made you smile.

"I love you Mina, but I need to find Katsuki. I hope he's okay." You tell her as you frown and she giggles, shoving you to go get him.

You teleport into one of the break rooms, sighing in defeat when you realize Katsuki isn't there. You decide to go check the other one, knowing if he's not here then he's there. You throw open the door of the other break room, seeing Katsuki sitting there with his head in his hands.

His head moves up at the sound of the door opening, his empty eyes meeting yours. You haven't seen his face so devoid of color since he lost his fight against Izuku. You look at him cautiously, not knowing what he'll do or say.

"𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢? Are you oka-"

"Who the fuck are you calling Katsuki?" He growls as he glares into your eyes with that same harshness he once sent you.

"When the fuck did I say you could call me that? Who the FUCK are you to call me by my first name?" He scoffs, rolling his eyes as he looks at you condescendingly.

Your mouth drops open, your body growing stiff. You want to get out words, you want to argue back, but you're shocked. You don't know what to say or do. His words hit you like a brick wall. You felt your heart get ripped out of your chest and get thrown away. Your feelings just got brutally murdered.

"W-What are you sayi-"

"Just.. SHUT THE FUCK UP. LEAVE ME ALONE. STOP FUCKING TALKING TO ME, YOU'RE ANNOYING AS SHIT." He states, his face not showing a hint of remorse.

Your face scrunches up as your heart drops to your stomach. You can feel the tears pricking your eyes, threatening to fall. But no, you can't cry. If he can't show even an ounce of guilt, or regret, why should you care?

"Oka-"

"There you fucking go again. STOP FUCKING TALKING. You don't need to reply to shit! God, I can't fucking stand you. Get the hell away from me." He laughs bitterly, not sparing you a glance as you just gaze at him like a deer in headlights.

You really didn't want to believe what you were hearing. You so badly wanted to believe that your ears were deceiving you. Your brain is just playing tricks, none of this is real. This is a nightmare.. you're still napping.

Oh but if only that delusion was reality.

"Okay, bye 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨."

And with that, you turn on your heel and walk out of the room. You don't hear anything from him as you exit. The second you leave the room, you let the tears run. You make sure not to make any noise, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of knowing he made you cry.

You want to leave. You want to throw everything in your sight. You want to tear this place apart. You want to throw up and rip your hair out. You want to get rid of this endless void that replaced the place your heart had once been.

You feel like you're suffocating, like you're choking. Your head is throbbing and your eyes sting. You start to get anxious, your breathing staggering. You feel like you aren't in control of your own body.

You want to live in a state of denial. A delusion. None of this is real. How could he throw away what you two had? You were crushing on him hard, and you had grown to love his company. He was someone you unexpectedly fell for.

And was it wrong to think he had fallen for you too?

He showed many signs of affection, just that he cared and liked you. Sure it couldn't have been a crush, but he cared for you; he saw you as a friend. And you know that.

What about Mitsuki? Masaru? You felt like you had really been important to Bakugo. Kirishima said so too, Mina saw it as well. But it's whatever. Whatever he says.

𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝.

You stopped crying, stopped feeling like you were a skeleton in your own body. Now that you were calm, you had only one thought in your mind. You weren't sad, you didn't feel guilty, none of that. The only thing you thought was..

Fuck him.

He is the 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞 of trash.

He doesn't deserve your tears, he doesn't deserve anything that deals with you. Bakugo is someone completely unimportant to you now. If he could say something so serious just like that, with no signs of remorse, then fuck him.

Fuck him.

————————————————————————

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 1.7K 32
(MY HERO ACADEMIA X FEMALE! OP! READER) A world where a virus has taken over. Walking the surface was once humans, not the man eating creatures you k...
77.8K 2.8K 40
She was blind to most thing in her life, metaphorically speaking. It was almost as if the universe was trying to keep her from seeing the heinous par...
8.9K 225 20
Nanami Tsutsumi could have been what she thinks is "normal" but she's not. It's not her fault. It's the heroes that failed. She thinks back to that d...
167 8 8
āœæāœæ š‘»š’‰š’† š’š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’• š’šš’š’– š’˜š’†š’“š’† š’•š’‚š’Œš’†š’...š’˜š’‚š’” š’•š’‰š’† š’‰š’‚š’‘š’‘š’Šš’†š’”š’• š’š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’• š’š’‡ š’Žš’š š’š’Šš’‡š’† āœæāœæ L/N Y/N is a proud student of UA Hi...