The King's Obsession

Autorstwa BuzzyDooDooFish

ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʙᴜᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴅᴏᴠᴇ. ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʙ... Więcej

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32. [M]
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
50.
51.
52.
53.

42.

1.1K 41 4
Autorstwa BuzzyDooDooFish

(Next day)

( Daejeon province )

Jisoo: So, the prince of Busan, Lee seokmin helped you to escape?

Jeonghan: That's what the one who gave me the key of prison told me.

Jisoo: Who gave you the key?

Jeonghan: I can't tell you that person's name

-jeonghan said while drinking his soup.

Jisoo sat near jeonghan.

Jisoo: Did you find Bumzu?

-jeonghan stopped drinking his soup and looked at jisoo.

Jeonghan slowly shooked his head.

Jisoo:*sigh* What about Y/n?

-jeonghan gulped and looked down, not daring to look in his younger brother's eyes.

Jeonghan: We both got separated in the forest.

Jisoo: What?!

-Jisoo got up and looked at his brother in disbelief.

Jisoo: She sacrificed herself just to help you and you couldn't even save her?!

Jeonghan: What I suppose to do with my weak body? I tried to help her until I left with no energy in my body.
They kept starving me for almost three years. Clara was alive for whole this time and they punished me for nothing.

Jisoo: I don't care about your revenge, jeonghan. All I care about is Y/n. If something happens to her, I will not forgive you.

***

(Lee palace, Busan)

You slowly opened your eyes, finding yourself in an unknown room. You stared at the ceiling, your weak body wanting to rest some more but your mind told you to get up.

You slowly got up on the bed and noticed unfamiliar clothes on your body and a cleaned cloth wrapped around your shoulder.

Your mind wasn't worried about who changed your clothes, it was more worried about seungcheol. You looked around the beautiful room. White walls, white curtains, white furniture, everything was white.

You never knew till now that white can reflect the beauty as you scanned the room. You were about go get up from the bed, until you heard a soft jiggling sound and felt something on your ankle.

Your heart dropped in your stomach as you pull out the duvet from your body and saw a heavy metal chain cuffed on your left ankle.

Panick spread across your face and you tried to pull out the chain, but you ended up hurting your left ankle. You slowly got up from your bed and saw the long chain tracing upto the bathroom.

You slowly walked near the bathroom, following the metal chain. You saw the other end of the chain was locked with the metal bar in the bathroom.

You quickly turned around as you heard the door getting opened, taking the vase in your hand to protect yourself.

Seokmin: Good evening, princess.

Y/n: Where am I? Why did you tied me with a chain? Why did you bring me here?

Seokmin smiled and started to walk towards you. You tightly gripped on the vase, ready to hit on his head if he does something wrong.

Seokmin: You are in Busan. In my palace,

-You looked at him in confusion.

Seokmin: Put that vase down, princess.

Y/n: Why did you tied me here?

Seokmin: I just tied your ankle, honey. So that you won't try to run away. You're free to explore this beautiful room. I didn't held you captive.

Seokmin swiftly snatched the vase from your hands and kept it back to its own place. Seokmin turned towards shocked you.

Y/n: Who changed my clothes?!

Seokmin: Don't worry, maids changed your clothes. I didn't touch you....yet.

Seokmin's hand went towards your left cheek and slowly caressed it. But later you quickly shoved his hand off making his smile to drop.

Y/n: Don't touch me.

You quickly moved away from seokmin, walking towards the bed and sat on it. But soon his frown was replaced by his smile....a mysterious smile.

Seokmin walked near the cupboard and took out a thin sketch book from it. He walked near you and sat beside you.

Seokmin: I was the one who helped your brother.

Y/n: You r-really did?

-You looked at him in shock.

Y/n: W-why did you help him?

Seokmin: To destroy Daegu. Seungcheol is smart as me. He will soon know that I was the one who helped jeonghan.

Y/n: Why do you want to destroy Daegu?

Seokmin took a long breathe before answering you.

Seokmin: Because they took my mother's happiness.

Seokmin: I just want their kingdom to fall down. I want Queen Rebbeca to know how it feels like to be inferior.

Y/n: B-but why did you took me here? Why did you tied me here?

-seokmin leaned closer, his neutral face staring at your confused one. seokmin handed you a dusty sketchbook and smirked

Seokmin: You will know.

Seokmin got up and made his steps towards the door. He looked at your face before going out of the room.

You opened the book only to see some few old sketches.

Y/n: Is he an artist?

You slightly smiled when you saw Miho and Jihoon's sketch. They both were smiling happily.

"Siblings"

-You read it.

Your smile dropped down, your face frowned as you saw a familiar girl's sketch.

Y/n: Who is she?

Your heart stopped for a moment when you read her name.

Y/n: Hong Y/n. Wait! Is that me?

You quickly turned the page and found your sketch again.

Y/n: "She seems upset when her father told her to marry the King of Gwangju."

Y/n: How did he knew that I was upset?

-You again turned to the next page.

Y/n: "Her laugh is so beautiful. I could see whole universe reflect in her crescent eyes."

You stared at the beautiful sketch of yours. Your fingers traced on

the piece of art. Every inch of your beauty reflected in the sketch.

You gulped when you saw next sketches. He sketched you with his fantasies.

"I want to write all my words that I need to confess on her body with my lips."

"A kiss on her forehead with an empty heart of mine."

"Curves of her lips always make me to destroy them with a sinful bliss."

"She's my poetry. A poetry with full of beauty, charm, a beautiful seductress with a innocence on her face.

You face heated up, feeling scared and awkward. You felt weird to know that the prince was your admirer. You turned the page and saw a beautiful sketch of young lady holding a baby.

"My mother holding me. My father is a great artist, isn't it? Now I know that from where a beautiful talent sprouted in me.

You stopped for a while when you saw a sketch of two babies.

Y/n: Is he and Jihoon or-

Seokmin: It's me and my childhood friend.

You flinched by the sudden voice of seokmin making you to drop his sketch book. He came in the room while eating an apple.

Seokmin: I went to have an apple.

His face was neutral, no emotions of nervousness or any affection towards you, nothing just a blank face. He picked up the sketch book and plopped on the bed.

Seokmin: It's me and seungcheol.

Seokmin smiled when he noticed your shocked face.

Seokmin: My father was very fond of the sketching when he was young. My mother and rebbeca were like friends and they were pregnant at the same time.

Seokmin: Me and seungcheol were born in the same year. My mother used to trust rebbeca until she betrayed my mother.

Seokmin: rebbeca had affairs with my own father and my mother couldn't handle the situation. My father always loved rebbeca and rebbeca took the advantage of it. After 8 years, my mother committed suicide. From that day, rebbeca never let seungcheol to meet me and seungcheol started to hate me for no reason.

Seokmin took another bite of his apple.

Seokmin: I am not telling you my story to have pity on me.

Y/n: But seungcheol did nothing to you. Why you are making him suffer?

Seokmin: Because I want you.

You looked at seokmin in disbelief.

Y/n: You are psycho!

Seokmin: I never touched you in an inappropriate way, never forced you, only admired you from the distant and you are calling me a psycho?

Y/n: But you took me here against my will, you tied me here, you almost ruined my and seungcheol's life to have me?

Seokmin: I ruined his life not just to take you away from him. You are just my muse....which I admire the most.

Y/n: I am not an antique peice, seokmin! You can't keep me locked here forever

Seokmin pushed you down and hovered above you. He pinned your hands next to your head and stared in your eyes.

Seokmin: seungcheol already hates you, Y/n. Don't test my patience. Otherwise you don't know what things I can do to you that you can't imagine in your whole life. You've nowhere to go now.

Y/n: What will you do? Torture me? Kill me? Rape me?

Seokmin: Rape is a better option among them. And I will make sure that we both enjoy it.

-seokmin said in sarcastic tone

Seokmin moved away from you, his strong gaze didn't leave your sight for once.

Y/n: For god sake, let me go!!

-seokmin locked the door of your room and went outside.

****************************************************

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

8.1K 563 72
Everyone had their happy endings- some with their twin flames, others with their kids that smiled up at them as brightly as the sun. Minghao and Min...
19.4K 599 24
Dino X Seventeen One-shots because we need more of it. Requests are open!❤️ Stories are completely frictional. For easier understanding: Normal - Nar...
278K 9K 34
Your parents didn't love you because of your ugliness. Neither did the people around you. You had no friends to rely on either. Your mom and dad sen...
32.2K 1.2K 32
A story about 13 boys who were meant to meet and save each other. There will be romance. Be prepared. This is only a fanfic and has nothing to do w...