─ limitless ; jjk

By LivelyPotter

─ in which shy, introverted elena morgan meets jungkook jeon and his son. 2024 © LivelyPotter acade... More

─ 00. synopsis
─ 00. act one
─ 01. intimidating men
─ 02. twenty dollar bill
─ 03. surprise meetings
─ 04. vicious women
─ 05. caught
─ 07. the book
─ 08. shocking revelations
─ 09. the distance between us
─ 10. limitless
─ 00. act two
─ 11. bruises
─ 12. broken
─ 13. ruined
─ 14. home and heartbreak
─ 15. mind, heart, and soul
─ 16. never like this
─ 17. would i?
─ 18. whole
─ 19. this sucks
─ 20. i wish i could hate him
─ 00. act three
─ 21. string her up
─ 22. family is a choice
─ author's note
─ 23. special nickname
─ 24. mommy?
─ 25. the truth, at last
─ 26. sleepover?
─ 27. madly, obsessively, innocently, and captivatedly
─ 28. homeward bound
─ 29. together once more
─ 30. unconditionally devoted to her
─ 00. act four
─ 31. caught red handed
─ 32. elena's 'great' escape
─ 33. desperately seeking
─ 34. call me by my name
─ 35. bedtime stories
─ 36. late night conversations and confessions
─ 37. a goddess in disguise
─ 38. don't let the hard days win
─ 39. entirely hers, forever
─ 40. my love for you is limitless
─ 00. act five
─ 41. good girl
─ 42. smutty books, addicting lips, and dark promises
─ 43. not so innocent after all...oh crackers!
─ 44. don't worry about me
─ 45. no other comparison
─ 46. kayli made me do it!
─ 47. toy stores
─ 48. being outed by a six-year-old
─ 49. lost without you
─ 50. epilogue
─ limitless; a moment of reflection

─ 06. dirty thoughts, innocent mind

321 25 8
By LivelyPotter

─ 06. dirty thoughts, innocent mind

***

ELENA’S POV

I looked fixedly outside the window as Mister Jeon drove. My heart thundered in my ears, while my legs pressed tightly together due to nervousness.

I’m in a car with Mister Jeon.

Alone.

With no escape.

I studied him out of the corner of my eye, and observed him driving with one tattooed hand on the wheel, and the other resting on the console between us.

I nearly gasped as I observed his perfectly cut jawline up close – he was magnetic.

“How was your day, sweetie? I hope it’s been well.” Mister Jeon asked pleasantly, glancing at me.

I sucked my bottom lip into my mouth, “I’ve had a great day, Mister Jeon.” I chirped brightly, puffing up as he smiled at me widely. “how was your day? Has everything been settled?” I implored, remembering about his job.

Mister Jeon chuckled huskily, amused at my eagerness.

“Nearly,” he glanced at me as the car turned and he slowly drove down Sunny vale court. “But I’m sure it’ll be done in no time.”

I gazed at him with amazement; thoroughly in awe of this man.

How does he deal with running a well known company without having a breakdown?

“How does it work?” I asked him, eyes rounded in glee as he stopped in front of my house and angled his body towards me.

“Do architects build or only design?” I was embarrassed to say I didn’t know much about it.

Mister Jeon looked delighted at my inquiry, and didn’t hesitate to help me understand.

“I’m responsible for a projects design, and in most cases, creating a technical drawings that are required for permitting and construction. However, that’s usually where my works ends.”

“Wow!” I gaped, “That’s amazing! Did you design your house?” I couldn’t help but ask him another question.
Mister Jeon didn’t seem to mind my questions – in fact his smile radiated happiness.

Oh my crackers, he was so beautiful.

“I did,” he chuckled, “Do you like it?”

“I haven’t seen much of it, but I really like how the stairs light up when you step on them.” I giggled lightly, that was probably the best thing about being in his house last night.

Mister Jeon pupils dilated at the sound of my giggles, he glanced down to gaze at my cheeks, starting to grin.

“Ah, yes.” He smirked slightly, “Dae has a habit of getting up in the middle of the night – so they’re sort of night light for him so he doesn’t fall down the stairs.”

“Ahh,” I nodded, understanding. I held my tote bag in my hands and looked out the window, “I better get inside, thanks for driving me home, Mister Jeon.”

To show my appreciation, I leaned over the console and hugged him lightly, my heart pounding loudly in my ears.

My eyes fell shut in bliss as Mister Jeon's hand ran down my hair and back.

Down think much of it, Elena. The man has a girlfriend and he probably thinks of me as nothing but a naïve little girl.

He then leaned back and rubbed his thumb across my rosy, chubby cheek. His eyes gleamed as we held contact.
“You’re welcome, sweetie. Rest well, yeah?”

Swoon

“You too,” I smiled sweetly, opening the car door and hopping out of car. I was disappointed to not be surrounded by his scent.

“Tell Dae I said hello!” I giggled, peeking at the smiling man with my eyes twinkling.

Mister Jeon straightened his spine and laughed, “I will, sweetie.”

I waved and jogged to the front door of my house, and stepped inside after locking it.

I fell limp against the door with a loopy smile as I held onto the memory of his hand on my cheek, blushing.

***

THIRD POV

After eating dinner, giving Dae his usual bath, and then putting him to bed; Jungkook was dealing with a predicament.

The tightness of his pants was becoming painful the more he thought of his little Elena's full pouty lips, and gorgeous thighs he ached to suck and bite.

The graceful dip of her neck leading to her shoulder, and fuck the way she sucked her bottom lip into her mouth and bit down made the man want to grasp her pale throat in his hand and pull her lip out from between her teeth to kiss and nip them for himself, tasting her lips.

And God above, he loved the way her generous breasts rose as fell rapidly when she grew nervous.

She might have the innocence of a girl, but she had the fucking body of a sexy little vixen.

He loved the way she cautiously hugged his waist, and he wouldn’t dare forget the way her eyelids drooped – loving the way he pet her hair down, hiding those gorgeous eyes that shown like glistening emeralds when she was happy.

Fuck, he had to stop this. He couldn’t be thinking of that sweet girl in this way.

Jungkook glanced at the clock and leaned back against his headboard – in thought.

Would it be too late to ask Selene to come over and help him with the problem he had to deal with?

He palmed his aching cock through his sweatpants, clenching his teeth as his actions caused his hips to rut up against his tattooed palm, pleasant vibrations running up his spine.

Jungkook hummed, eyes fluttering shut as he stroked himself through his sweatpants quicker, imagining Elena kneeling in front of him, saliva coating her lips as she choked on his cock, eager to please.

She’d look up at him through teary eyes and crawled her way up his body for a kiss.

Jungkook would give her what she wanted; he’d kiss her pouty lips, sweetly brushing his rough fingers on her chubby little cheeks – worshipping her little body, just as she deserved, before she crawled back down to suck him some more. 

Fuck, he was so weak for that.

He wouldn’t allow himself to cum in her pretty little mouth, no; he imagined kissing every inch of her body, paying special attention to her breasts – flicking and licking at her rosy buds, burying his head between her gorgeous tits, kissing and sucking at them before moving onto to what he really wanted to see.

He'd spread her legs, lock his arms around her thighs and bury his tongue deep inside her pretty little pussy, admiring how slick she was for him and then tasting the sweet wetness that seeped out from her clenching hole.

Jungkook would toy with her sensitive little bud, smirking when she whimpered and cried out – grabbing onto his hair and tugging as he hit that special spot inside of her with his fingers.

He'd say the dirtiest things into her thighs, taking pleasure in seeing her jerk and blush in his hold as he ate her. Jungkook would make her cum on his tongue before sucking her juices from his fingers. And then he would move up her body, kissing her curves.

He would hold her close, whispering sweet nothings into her ears as her little legs wound around his trim waist, and when she was ready; he’d slide his cock into her – slowly, making sure she wasn’t hurting, and wait until he was able to move.

A husky grunt left Jungkook's lips as he imagined how tight and pretty her pussy would be when he was buried inside of her.

Pushing down his sleeping pants, Jungkook gave in and wrapped his tattooed hand around his cock. Squeezing and kneading his shaft while rubbing his thumb across the tip – he was giving into his darkest fantasies.

He'd kiss her lips softly, with the utmost gentleness, and cradle her face as she let little gasps leave her mouth as he rolled his hips, thrusting into her slowly.

He would be going easy on her, knowing that it was her first time.

He would cherish it forever.

Jungkook would look into her eyes, and feel his heartbeat faster in his chest – affection shining within those doe eyes of his as she smiled at him.

Only for him.

He'd make sure she reached her climax before chasing after his own.

He’d speak into her ears, telling her how good she was for him, how good she made him feel until he reached his end.

Jungkook imagined shooting his cum deep inside her pussy - claiming her - as she cried out loudly, clutching onto his neck with her tiny hands.

He would make sure his seed didn’t slide out of her hole as he propped himself up and looked at her core.

Breeding her.

“Fuck!” Jungkook hissed, his jerking movements halting as his climax overtook him. The euphoric feeling continued as he fisted his cock in his hand, milking every bit of cum from his member as the creamy white liquid slid down his veiny tattooed hand.

Jungkook fell back against his pillows, breathing heavily – satisfied, yet guilty.

***

ELENA’S POV
8 PM

The boys arrived back a while ago, and together we ate dinner, before I locked myself in my bedroom, a brand-new book clutched in my grip.

I wasn’t too sure about it; it was much different, darker, than I was used to. But, I’d give it a try.

Kayli had given it to me at work earlier – and I knew it was full of smut.

I held my copy of Your Daddy does it better by Mila Crawford and stared at it suspiciously.

Surrendering to my curiosity, I opened it with a sigh, and tucked myself into my bed.

Little did I know, I’d never be the same after reading this book.

Crackers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 308 40
Lantford Academy - Only a couple of days ago, Gabrielle didn't know about its existence. However, she now found herself enrolling the prestigious sch...
119K 4.9K 50
─ in which brett west, dr.roberts granddaughter gets sent to live with him while her parents are divorcing. in charleston, brett meets...
738 35 5
❝𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓?❞ -𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗣𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀 ...
10K 221 21
"Every girl deserves a boy that can make her forget her heart was ever broken." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] STARTED: OCTOBER 2...