Captain's Parrot (Oc x One Pi...

By dragonshardtales101

Let's follow back up to date! Faythe Marie, sixth member of the Strawhats and has the dream of finding the Lo... More

Free Me From This Pain//Prologue
Why is Everything So Long??//Chapter 1
The Foxy Pirates//Chapter 2
The Festival Shenanigans//Chapter 3
The First Game//Chapter 4
A Interesting Race//Chapter 5
A Fox's Parlor of Tricks//Chapter 6
A Unexpected Meet// Chapter 7
The Last Game//Chapter 8
Afro Luffy//Chapter 9
Traps on Deck!//Chapter 10
Thats Game!//Chapter 11
Freeze! It's A Admiral!// Chapter 12
Admiral Aokiji// Chapter 13
Chapter 14//What Is This Man On-!?
The Bad Ones//Chapter 16
Thats A Long Ass Boat!//Chapter 17
Homesick//Chapter 18
Water 7//Chapter 19
Yagara Bulls//Chapter 20
A Tour in Water 7//Chapter 21
Usopp's Lost Twin Brother-!?//Chapter 22
Cash Money//Chapter 23
Huh? Where'd Usopp go?//Chapter 24
Who did this to you!? //Chapter 25
Can't Be Repaired...?//Chapter 26
It's Falling Apart.//Chapter 27
Iceberg Shot--!//Chapter 28
Solo Mission// Chapter 29
Catch A Train//Chapter 30
Infiltration//Chapter 31
Runaway Train//Chapter 32
Tag Team//Chapter 33
Pop Goes The Weasel!//Chapter 34
Crossed A Line//Chapter 35
Cuffed//Chapter 36
Tis' But A Scratch-!//Chapter 37
Interesting Plan. Gonna Do It? No.//Chapter 38
Enies Lobby Damage Control Incoming!//Chapter 39
Not As Weak As Other's Might Assume.//Chapter 40
BullKings Dozing-!!//Chapter 41
Gomorrah's Promise!//Chapter 42
Racing to the Top!//Chapter 43
I WANNA LIVE-!!!//Chapter 44
Valentines Day Special♥️✍️
Lets get this started!!//Chapter 45
Now Wait A Damn Minute.//Chapter 46
Quinn//Chapter 47
Time to be Just as Ruthless//Chapter 48
Desperate Hope//Chapter 49
Feather In The Wind//Chapter 50
Buster Call Commences!//Chapter 51
Ain't So Bad Afterall//Chapter 52
AN ACTUAL MERMAID-!?//Chapter 53
And Now We Endure.//Chapter 54
DOWN WITH CP9!!//Chapter 55
So Long Idiots-!!//Chapter 56
Going Merry's Last Voyage//Chapter 57
Twinnin-!!//Chapter 58
Chapter 59// Girl's Night
A New Ship Promised//Chapter 60
Hi, Luffy's Grandpa. Wait. Why are you a marine?//Chapter 61
A Question Unveiled//Chapter 62
Worry About That Later!//Chapter 63
Silly Lu// Luffy Birthday(Canon)
Well, about that.//Chapter 64
Wanted Poster Update!//Chapter 65

Bipolar MF-!!// Chapter 15

826 48 5
By dragonshardtales101

"The Government isn't taking you seriously, but... After carefully analyzing the situation, it has become obvious that you are a very determined group of individuals." Aokiji stated with a stern glare, "Your group currently consists merely of a handful of rouges, yet judging from the degree of trouble you've been causing... There is little doubt that as time passes you will become an acute threat....!"

"OH HELL YEAH! Just how I want it!!" Faythe called out with a pump of her fist.

Usopp smacked her on the head, "NOT THE TIME—!!"

Aokiji raised a brow at the red head before continuing, "In the time between the issuing of the first bounty on a member of your party... To the present of time... Your growth, so to say, has been... Quite extraordinary. And though you have so far limited yourself to fighting other pirates... I am concerned with what the future holds once you grow tired of your prey and search for new game..."

Usopp waved his hands around frantically, "Wh.. WHY ARE YOU SAYING ALL THIS...!? AREN'T YOU ONLY HERE FOR A WALK..???"

Faythe slowly shifted closer to Robin. Her feathers lining up her arms in a warning motion.

"Your party is now especially dangerous.. because of those two ladies..." He pointed a crooked finger at Robin and Faythe, "Nico Robin, and Portgas Marie Faythe."

Faythe felt her feathers bristle in alarm, "What?"

Luffy stomped forward, "SO YOU CAME TO NOT TAKE ONLY ROBIN, BUT ALSO FAE—!??" He balled up his fists with a glare, "I'LL SEND YOU FLYING—!!!"

Faythe stood in front of Robin, "I won't let him take you, Robin..."

"The size of your bounty does not only reflect the threat your combat abilities pose. It also gives to show how dangerous you are to the government." Aokiji addressed Robin first, "And even though you were only eight years old... You had such a high bounty put on your head. As a child, you were a true survivor. Betraying your partners... Using them as tools... After the recent feat of survival you have undertaken... Are these the new tools that you have chosen to manipulate to achieve your goals?"

Sanji gritted his teeth on a cigarette, "You fucking asshat! Don't you dare say things like that!! What did Robin-Chan ever do to you!?"

Usopp rushed over and held him back, "CALM DOWN, SANJI!!"

Faythe squared her shoulders, "You have the nerve to say all these things about her! What gave you that right!!" She hissed annoyed.

Aokiji shrugged and turned his gaze to Faythe to address her, "None. But she escaped once after I arrested her... But that's a long story..." He leaned into his palm as he gave the red head a firm stare down, "Now you? Your a whole other issue entirely."

Robin edged closer to the redhead with her lips forming a thin line. Worried he might spill something about her friend.

"You yourself are not the said dangerous problem... It's your connections." The marine sighed tiredly.

"Connections...?" Faythe tilted her head.

"Yes. The younger sister of the Captain of the dangerous group of Ravenhood Pirates. Numbers drastically increasing by the month as they decimate multiple marine bases and slave auctions.. Killing those that get in his way. A mass murder that has been known to the public as the murder that will sweep nations off the map." Aokiji paused for a moment to read the red head's reaction. But was only surprised to see the most biggest of smiles on her face, "I see your not fearful of said information."

Faythe was brimming with absolute happiness at some info about her brother, "Nope! Just super proud!!" She never felt so giddy at the words of confirmed destroyed Slave auctions.

Usopp shivered, "Your just gonna ignore that he's a murderer...!?"

Faythe blinked at the sniper, "But murder is normal on the seas. We're pirates."

Zoro chuckled, "Isn't that right!" He patted the red head on the shoulder proudly.

Wyper rubbed his chin, "My Lady's older brother...? Should I refer to him as Mister...? Or my lord?"

"No." Faythe immediately stated. We r
Aokiji rolled his eyes, "The Prideful Raven. Raven Monarch of thousands freed slaves and criminals that had escaped marine owned compounds." A irritated groan left his lips as he thought about said Captain, "Probably the most annoying and idiotic bunch of pirates I have had the honor of meeting. The Ravenhood is also known as the most secretive on the seas as they just disappear off the radar from the Governments eyes. And that's saying something...."

"That's my brother!" She chirped happily.

"That's what I'm afraid of." Aokiji huffed. He turned his attention back to Robin, "The story about Robin is one you'll learn about eventually... That woman's curse will bring that to pass soon enough. Here's the proof: Every group that Robin Nico has ever associated with... has ended up completely annihilated."

Robin flinched back a bit but was grounded instantly by Faythe latching her hand onto her's.

"Always leaving her as the sole survivor..." Aokiji blinked, looking at the hands, "Why is that so, Robin Nico?"

"SHUT UP, YOU!! WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST DOESN'T MATTER!" Luffy hollered out.

Aokiji sighed, "I see... You have already earned the trust of these people..."

Robin had had enough, she crossed her arms and shouted, "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO!? YOU WANT TO ARREST ME? COME GET SOME!" Her fight or flight reflexes kicked in and in the stressful pressure, she recklessly chose to fight.

"TRIENTA FLORES!!!"

About thirty arms sprouted from the ground and on Aokiji's body. Pulling him closer to the ground while keeping his feet planted.

Usopp grabbed his head in panic, "ROBIN! DONT DO IT!!"

"Arararara... It seems I have said too much." Aokiji shifted against the pull a bit, "How disappointing... I thought you would be smarter than this..."

"CLUTCH—!!"

Aokiji's body had been snapped from the spine, the sounds of shattering ice could be heard across his figure. The crew watched him crumble to the ground in a heap of frozen water.

"UWAAAAAHH—!!! He died!!" Chopper shrieked.

Usopp stepped back a bit, "This is bad... Come on, run! We have to get out of here!!"

Faythe gapped at the sight of the ice moving and reforming itself, molding and ice sculpting itself to reconfigure itself back to its rightful place.

"Hm... that was harsh..." Aokiji spoke out tiredly, helping himself up by pushing his now reconfigured hand against his newly reformed knee.

Usopp was screaming his head off, "IYAAAAAAAHHHHHH—!!!"

Wyper stumbled back a bit, "Another monster like Enel..." he choked out fearfully, "Monsters, they're everywhere... You can't escape them...!!"

"A logia..." Faythe gritted her teeth.

Aokiji pushed himself back up to his feet with fistful blades of grass. He tossed them to the side and blew ice over it, configuring a newly made weapon, "Ice Saber!!" He set his eyes on Robin and Faythe, swinging his blade towards them, "I wasn't planning on killing you, but..."

Faythe instantly felt someone rush towards them, but her first priority was getting Robin away from here. She twisted around as soon as she saw Zoro stop the admiral's attack with his own sword. Her feathered arms wrapped around the archeologist and placed her on her shoulder. Her bare feet shifted into a pair of talons as she began to sprint back towards the Going Merry, "EVERYONE GET AWAY FROM HIM—!!"

"GUAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

"OWAAAAHHHH!!"

"AUGHHHHH—!!!"

"EEUUHHHHH!!!"

The sudden screams of her crew members made the redhead freeze in her running sprint. She turned back to see Zoro, Sanji, Wyper, and Luffy, all on the ground squirming in agony from frozen parts of they're bodies.

"GYAHHHHH!! HE FROZE THEM!!"

"HE TOOK DOWN THE FOUR OF THEM WITH ONE STRIKE...!!"

Faythe felt her entire body freeze over at the sight of them.

"THIS.. THIS IS BAD! WE HAVE TO TREAT THEM IMMEDIATELY, OR THEIR HANDS, LEGS, AND WINGS WILL NEVER HEAL!!"

The redhead felt her eyes widen at Chopper's words. Her breathe catching in her throat as if she felt like a python had wrapped itself around her.

Aokiji had turned towards Faythe who had slowly put down Robin, "You've got some good friends this time... But your still yourself, Robin Nico." He smirked mockingly at the woman.

"You're wrong... I have..." Robin felt like she was gonna have another panic attack. Her tales were coming out short and rapid, like she was loosing air just talking to him.

Faythe stepped in front of Robin with her arms stretched out, "Stop talking to her like that..."

"Hm?" Aokiji focused back on Faythe, "And what will you do—" He was interrupted by the sudden appearance of Faythe only inches from him, her blade only inches from his face.

"I'm gonna shut you up." She snarled out with blazing blue eyes. She cleanly cut his head off with her hardened feathers.

A chuckle left the admiral's lips as his head began to reform with his ice, "Your gonna have to do more than that if you wish to do that." He tilted his head with a smirk. He went to grab her as she fell but she felt the feathers on her arm raise in alarm so she backflipped mid air out of his range.

"M-mantra...!" Wyper gasped out.

Aokiji raised a brow, "So you know observation haki....."

"Observation what now...?" Faythe stepped back cautiously.

"Must be instinct then..." Aokiji sighed, "How annoying."

"MISS WRITER—!!" Robin called out worriedly, her arms crossing as she went to aid her friend.

"NO!" She threw her hand back, "YOU NEED TO GET AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE!!"

Usopp and Nami were already rushing towards Robin and dragging her away. Robin was trying to resist as she looked at Aokiji's towering figure look over Faythe's determined one, "We can't leave her!!"

"We're not!" Nami yelled back.

"Nami's right! Faythe still has the boys with her!!" Usopp ushered her quicker.

Just as he said that, a massive beam of blue fire shot at Aokiji, distracting him for a moment as he shot up a wall of ice to protect himself.

Wyper leaned back down after weakly holding up his massive Bazooka, "That'll help her a lil bit." He strained a chuckle as he tried to relax his frozen wings.

Just as Aokiji let out a breathe of relief to see he didn't get hit, he noticed his ice wall was cracking from a continuous stream of hits. With each hit, the crack in the middle grew larger and branches out to the edges of his ice wall, "What...?"

The ice shattered into million of crystals that fell around a winged monstrous beast.

Aokiji's eyes widen as he saw the beast tower over him with its wings raised threateningly, "You will sacrifice yourself to give that woman time to run...??"

A shriek left the beast's mouth as she unhinged her beak and clamped down on his shoulder, her talons latching on his torso and waist as she began to tear away the ice on his body, "I'll do anything to help my friends...!!" She screeched, wings flapping around aggressively.

"For god's sake...! Don't save a woman like her." Aokiji glared at the beast as he pressed his hands against the glaring beast. But for some reason his ice had a much more slower affect against her feathers.

With one final tug on her beak, she managed tear off his frozen arm and practically skewer his left side of his torso with her talons.

But it was too late as the inside of her beak began to freeze over and clamp her mouth shut. Her wings began to flap frantically as she felt her legs and talons freeze and lock up in a stiff position. She fell to the ground ungraciously, her beastly figure shifting back to her original body. Her squirming in agony was a painfully silent one as the crew members could only watch in horror as they're friend and writer had began to completely freeze over, frozen in time as the last thing they saw was her eyes widen frightfully.

"FAYTHE!! OH NO!!" Chopper cried out from the side, just inching to jump in and try to grab her.

"F-FAYTHE-CHAN—!!"

Zoro glared at the admiral and instantly unsheathed his swords again, ignoring the burning sensation on his arm, "You bastard—!!"

Luffy pushed himself back up to his feet as he stared at Faythe's frozen figure, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO FAE—!!" He shouted outright angrily. His glaring eyes set on the marine that stood above the frozen cremate.

Aokiji frowned, "Chill, kid... If you thaw her properly, she'll live." He glanced to the side at the frustrated Captain, "However, her body is very brittle right now. If she breaks apart, she'll die." He raised a fist in the air as he aimed for Faythe's frightful figure, "Like if I were to, oh let just say, smash her like this..."

"You...!!" Luffy hollered, already sprinting towards Faythe, "STOP!!"

Aokiji's fist was only inches from her face.

"FAYTHE—!!" Chopper shrieked.

"LADY FAYTHE!!" Wyper shouted fearfully.

Aokiji blinked for a moment as his fist met air. He glanced down to see Luffy on his knees with his back bent as he scooped Faythe's frozen figure close to his chest.

"Heh... Heh.. That was close." Luffy choked out some strangled breathes. His fingers curling into Faythe's figure as he just saw a flash of shatter glass cross his mind.

Aokiji acknowledged his stubborn resilience before raising his foot to stomp down on Faythe's figure once more.

But before he could even press the edge of his closed toe shoes, Faythe was snatched out of Luffy's arms by yet another crew mate. The marine's shoe stomped down on Luffy in annoyance, inciting a small 'ouch!' from the Captain.

Aokiji turned to see it was the strange winged cremate with tribal markings trailing down the side of his face and shoulder, "What do you think your doing....!?"

Wyper held Faythe close under his arm, his eyes glaring hatefully at the admiral, "Don't touch my lady...!" He shouted. He jumped off his waver skates and kneeled down to a crying Chopper who rushed over and placed his hooves on Faythe to confirm she's still alive.

"Thank you, WYPER—!!" The reindeer doctor cried out.

Luffy rolled over on the ground and glanced back with a sigh of relief, "G.. Wyper! CHOPPER!!" He strained to sit up, "GET BACK TO THE SHIP! START THAWING FAE—!!"

"ROGER—!" Wyper flinched at the order and nodded briefly, while Chopper saluted and hopped on the back of Wyper, holding onto his braided hair for dear life as he used the waver skates to zip across the plains.

Sanji and Zoro stepped forward with angered looks painted across they're faces.

"Your gonna pay for mistreating the ladies on our crew..." Sanji snarled as he flicked his cigarette to the side.

"Get ready for the beat down of your life..." Zoro huffed out as he pointed a sword at the marine.

"WAIT, YOU TWO!!"

The two cremates turned to Luffy who stood up with his fists clenched, "Don't fight him. I want to fight him alone."

Zoro and Sanji glanced at each other and nodded they're heads. They took a step back.

Luffy raised his fists in a fighting position, "Let's settle this... You and me, man to man!"

Aokiji cracked his neck to relieve some pressure in that area, "Cool with me, but be warned... This will be a fight to the death."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 22 49
"You do know what I'm talking about, right Roanoa?" The cloaked man cocked his gaze toward him, squinting his eyes while spreading a large grin acros...
1.9K 94 17
Luffy x Reader "You're made of rubber?" You asked. Completely In shock as the boy stretched his arms out to grab ahold of some meat. "Yup! hehehe!" T...
691 32 13
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain Book 3: By Your Side --- This is the 4th book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the...
24.4K 795 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...