Sakura x Hibari

By AnnaVelardi

Little shorts about Yakumo Sakura's love for Hibari Kyoya. Including how she fell in love with him. Why she i... More

Yakumo Sakura
Earliest Memories
The First Friend
Love at First Sight
Year One : Part One
Year One : Part 2
Welcome Back
Mafia
Mismatched Adventures
Dino Cavallone
Fight
6 : Mask
6: Round One
Round Two
6 : Finding Hibari
6: What love can do
6 : Aftermath
Varia : Rings
Varia : Feeling Better
Varia : Storm Guardians
Varia : Emotions
Varia : Mist
Varia : Cloud
Varia : Urges
Varia : Sky Part 1
Varia : Sky Battle Part 2
Varia : Sky Battle Part 3
Varia : Aftermath
Future : Not According to Plan
Future : To My Past Self
Future : Training
Future : Raid
Future Hibari Kyoya's Return
Future : Hibi
Future : Truth
Future : Their First Time
Future : Bonding
Future : Choice Battle
Future : Vongola Primo
Future : Four Swords Men
Future : Vongola Decimo
Future : Leader of the Arcobaleno
Future : Future : Skylarks, Cherry Blossoms and Daisies
Future : The beginning of the End
Future : Middle of the End
Future : Primo and Decimo
Future : The End
Future : Aftermath
Simon : Growth
Simon : Confession
Simon : Love
Simon : Inheritance Ceremony
Simon : Simon Family
Simon : You're Mine
Simon : Gift
Simon : The Night Before
Simon : Welcome
Simon : Ryohei vs Aoba
Simon : Killer Spots
Simon : The First Memory
Simon : Lambo vs Ooyama Rauji
Simon: Lambo's Pride
Simon: The Second Memory
Simon: Gokudera vs Shitopi-chan
Simon : The Third Memory
Simon : The Horrible Truth
Simon : Hibari vs Adelheid
Simon : The Fourth Memory
Simon : Damian Spade
Simon : Yamamoto's Return
Simon : The Fifth Memory
Simon : Yamamoto vs Damian Spade
Simon : Late Night Secrets
Simon : Tsunayoshi vs Enma
Simon : The Sixth Memory
Simon : Freedom
Simon : Damian vs Hibari & Sakura
Simon : The Final Battle
Simon : The Seventh Memory
Simon : Tsuna & Enma vs Damian Spade
Simon : The Yakumo Curse
Simon : Aftermath
Rainbow : Hibari Kyoya x Yakumo Sakura
Rainbow : Team Fon
Rainbow : Day One

Future : Grand Entrance

39 2 0
By AnnaVelardi

Summary : So where did we go? And who is this handsome man who came to save the Yakuza Princess? After this chapter I expect there to be even more questions. 

The clacking of heels echoed the steps of the shrine causing Gamma to drop Gokudera. He could also sense a strong power but it wasn't as strong as the Vongola rings. "Then, you'll just have to die here. I don't intend to let you two fall into the hands of our white counterparts. The rain guardian is easily dispatched too. So long." He said getting ready to off Gokudera.

That was until something hit him on the back of his head. "A bit cruel isn't it? To be picking on someone so weak. Why not try me on for size." Gamma looked at the ground to see what hit him and was slightly surprised by it being a heel. He looked up to see the skanky dress brown hair girl. "Stay out of this." he told her, as he began to turn around except her other heel hit him. Okay now she had his attention. "You're not a member of the Vongola so stay out of this." he told her shrugging as he walked over to her. His two electric foxes stayed by his side.

"No. I'm not a member of the Vongola. But I am the leader of the Yakumo Yakuza." she stated. That got Gamma to freeze. His reports earlier told him that they had already killed the leader of the Yakuza and this girl looked way too young to be her. Then there was that bright orange orb on her left ear that glowed in the sunlight. "Who are you?" he dared to ask to make sure his information was correct. "Yakumo Sakura." He froze. They shared the same name. This girl could be her by a different name. "I see." he told her then launched several of his electric billiards balls at her.

The girl easily flipped and dodged the attacks. Gamma smirked. "Oh, what great flexibility but how do you do under pressure?" He teased her as he increased the speed of his billiards balls. Sakura struggled a little but Gamma still wasn't able to lay a hit on her. She danced and was light on her feet. A flip here. A roll. A cartwheel. The princess really made the battle seem like some intense dance instead of a battle. But Gamma didn't have time for this. He had to hurry this up. It was taking too long now.

Unexpectedly, the billards balls increased their speed again giving Sakura a harder time to dodge. Then two of them came right at her head and chest. She couldn't dodge. There was no room to roll or flip away without another ball hitting her. So she crossed her forearms and braced for impact except it never came.

Instead something heavy fell on her shoulders and a tall but lean back had appeared in front of her. She looked past him to see Gamma had been knocked down and into the trees. "I'll give you a hint about what you want to know. They came over from the past." The man in front of her spoke. Her heart started pounding in her ears. She knew this voice except it was slightly deeper than the one she was familiar with.

"I'm not so stupid as to be replaced, of course." he said, putting away whatever was in his box with a small click. "...You seem to know about a lot of things... But, if you want to join the fight, the rule is to give a name first." Gamma taunted him. "There's no need for that. I'm in a very bad mood. So, right here, right now, I'll bite you to death.

Sakura found herself standing straight up. It was him. But it also wasn't him, this man was taller, cooler, and for sure more handsome than her Hibari. She opened her mouth to say his name but instead Gamma spoke first. "Now, I remember. You're the Vongola cloud guardian, Hibari Kyoya." Sakura's eyes widened. It was him. "So what if I am?" He asked stepping away from her and closer to Gamma. He needed to keep this man's attention on him instead of the girl behind him.

"You've been giving our intelligence unit a lot of trouble. Are you an ally or enemy of the Vongola? We just can't work out the motives for your actions. But, according to the most prevalent rumors, You have an infatuation with the seven wonders of our world or something. You appear to have been investigating the boxes. It is also rumored that you would do anything for your wife. Shame what happened to her this morning." The adult Hibari narrowed his eyes at him. "Maybe." he commented on both rumors.

"Well, I'm the same, really. I wouldn't want to trust my life to things I know nothing about. So, do you want to know who, what for, and how they built this?" Gamma asked him holding up one of his boxes. "I don't want to answer that either. Like I said, I'm in a very bad mood due to what happened to my wife." Hibari was unrattled by Gamma's taunts.

"Wife..." Sakura muttered. Hibari was married. To whom? Who was lucky enough to be chosen by him and get to be married to him and have him so protective of her. "No wonder it's said that Hibari Kyoya is the Vongola's man. When it comes to your allies getting killed... you couldn't just stand by and watch." Gamma commented, referring to the passed out Gokudera and Yamamoto along with the girl that Hibari was strategically blocking from Gamma.

"Hardly." Hibari pulled his box close to his ring as he kept eye contact with Gamma. "The thing which makes me angry is... When the discipline in Namimori has been defiled." he lit up his cloud ring exploding it into beautiful flames of purple. Sakura felt goosebumps on her arms as she watched this fight. This was something she didn't know how to do and it was a new form of fighting she knew she would have to learn.

"Discipline? Well, whatever. The more of the enemy's guardians I have on my kill list, the merrier. That means you and that little brat behind you of course. I'm a man... after all." Gamma said, shoving his lightning right into his box as well. Both boxes opened and collided with one another. Gamma's box of green explosions of flames, and Hibari's box tornado purple flames.

Sakura looked up at both attacks and could make out both Gamma's foxes and Hibari's hedgehog. "The hedgehog is cute, but what's with this power...? How are you able to control the box's movements so well with that third-rate ring?" Gamma asked Hibari. Sakura turned her attention to Hibari. "My abilities when it comes to living things are not the same as yours." he commented as his cloud ring shattered. Gamma noticed this as well. "So, we should...begin our attack too." Hibari said putting on another cloud ring and putting that purple flame into another cloud box. This time a pair of tonfas popped out.

Gamma and Hibari clashed with one another while their element animals colidaded above them. This Hibari was faster than the Hibari Sakura knew. His attacks were rapid yet fluent. His stamina was amazing as he made the fight seem so easy. Not even a drop of sweat appeared on him despite him wearing a long sleeve shirt. Gamma ignited his lightning ring to block Hibari's attack but Hibari's flames were more pure and broke through the green flames sending Gamma straight into the forest with unbelievable force.

"Get up. You dodged the brunt of the attack pretty well." Hibari said standing his ground as he looked down at Gamma. "Wooo~ You live up to your reputation. Looks like the rumors of you being the strongest among the guardians are true too. Ah, no. I give up. I'm starting to get excited." Gamma held up the cue ball of his electric billiards set. Sakura's eyes widened. "Hibari-san! Be careful." She yelled out to him. But he was calm and collected as he dodged the first few balls. But the speed began to increase. He stopped in his tracks. "Ah that's why she had such a hard time dodging them." he commented to himself, understanding why she chose to block that one attack. He was glad he showed up when he did now. "Unfortunately, these shots leave no gaps in their paths... that a man can live through." Gamma continued to taunt them. Hibair scoffed as he dodged another one. "We'll see about that." He commented. The cloud guardian needed to keep Gamma's attention on him. Sakura didn't know how to use her flames yet. "Ball number three." Gamma said.

Hibari was forced to put up his tonfa, creating a small crack in it from Gamma's number three ball. "Bingo." "Indeed, it appears impossible to dodge all of them. That's why, I've decided to let only one ball hit me." Hibari said, smirking. He could see the projectile of the balls. It was the same path Sakura saw. She didn't realize it but she had been getting closer to them. Hibari smirked, feeling her eyes on him as if encouraging him to keep going. "You cannot escape anymore." Hibari said getting closer and closer to Gamma. "Fuuu That's a different matter altogether." Gamma commented dodging Hibari's attack as he swung his tonfa at him. "It's too bad really." the man said, floating back.

He then coughed up blood shocking him. "Wha...what... is this?" He had floated right into Hibari's hedgehog's spike sphere. Gamma's two foxes were also skewered through. "Didn't I already say, you cannot escape." Hibari reminded him as he looked up at the man. "It's that hedgehog...?" he questioned, unable to move. "That's right... He used the flames from your foxes to grow all those spikes. Just like how clouds are formed by condensing onto particles in the atmosphere." Hibari explained. "I see... A characteristic of boxes with the cloud attribute... is... propagation. But, I've never heard of propagating organic matter like that from our own cloud users... This box is nonsense." Hibari ignited his tonfas again. "It's because of such fantastic powers... that they are of great interest. So, this is the end." Hibari held up his tonfas.

Sakura heard rustling in the bushes and took on a fighting stance only to see, "Tsuna?" she asked, surprised. "That's..." But Tsunayoshi was looking at Hibari. "You two are really late." Hibari greeted them as he got up to Gamma. "That kid;... impossible... then she too..." Gamma muttered. Hibari striked down the lightning user.

Gamma's body fell to the ground with a loud thud. Hibari closed up his boxes and went over to his opponent's body. "I don't need a ring of lightning." He said kneeling down and looking at what Gamma had on him. Sakura, Tsuna and the other woman went over towards Hibari. Sakura and pull the jacket around her shoulders covering her up more. "That's..." Tsunayoshi was surprised to see him. "What have you been up to, Sawada Tsunayoshi?" Hibari greeted him by meeting his eyes. "Hibari-san!" Tsuna said so thankful and happy. Hibari then walked right past him and over to Sakura. He kneeled before her. "Are you alright little one?" She blushed but nodded her head. He nodded his and stood up keeping her in arms reach.

"Yamamoto Takeshi and Gokudera Hayato are in the forest over there." he informed the Vongola leader. Tsuna ran over to his friends. Hibari stayed by his princess before he looked up at the man behind her. "Keep an eye on her." He ordered turning his back to her and going between Tsuna and Sakura. Sakura turned around and looked up to see another handsome man in a suit. He fell to one knee and lowered his head to her. "I'm glad you're safe, your highness." Sakura's eyes widened. "Miki?" she asked. He looked up at her and smiled. She was so thankful to see a familiar face.

She turned her attention to Tsunayoshi who yelled out his friends names before she noticed another man that she recognized. "Is that Kusakabe-san?" she asked Miki. He nodded. "Yes, but he prefers when you use his first name, my lady." She glanced at Miki then back at Tetsuya. "I see." she commented. Hibari turned away from Tsuna and turned his attention to Sakura. "Sakura." he called her name. She blushed and ran over to him. "Wait. We have casualties. Right now, it's too dangerous for us to move them over such a long distance to return to the hatch." the other woman spoke up. Sakura stopped right in front of Hibari who once again made sure she was in arms reach.

He looked down at her as she stared at the other woman. "Don't worry about that. We will be using our own entrance." he commented. "Sakura." she looked up at him. "Take off your earring. That orb has the same power as a sky ring. We need to make sure our enemies don't find the base." he told her his voice was calm, soft , and gentle just for her. "Ah right." she said blushing as she took out the earring. Miki came over and took it from her. "I'll bring it back soon my lady, fear not." he assured her. She nodded and he took off.

Hibari took off his cloud ring and put on a different kind of ring on a different finger. He walked over towards the shrine with the Yakuza princess not far behind him. "What's that sound?" Tsuna asked just as Hibari and Sakura both disappeared through the shrine illusion. "Th-they disappeared!" Tsuna asked, shocked.

Hibari led Sakura into the underground hideout. He brought her over to a room where he opened the traditional sliding door. "Take a bath and change. I left a kinagashi for you to adjust to your liking and some scissors." he told her looking down at her dress. It was not appropriate for a 14 year old. "Thanks." she told him as she entered the room. He stopped the door from closing. "When you're done, come up the stairs and make a left. I'll leave the lounge room door open for you. Don't get lost. I need to attend to something." he told her. She nodded and he let her shut the door finally. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 146 5
Hibari Kyoya. The infamous leader of the Namimori Middle Disciplinary Committee. He was known for using his status to intimidate his peers, does not...
60.5K 2.6K 34
"I'll bite you to death." Everyone knew what this meant except for Senritsu Nanami, the Student Council President of Namimori High, who strongly beli...
92.2K 2.4K 21
He wasn't allowed anywhere near you and you didn't know why. All you know is that he played a major role in your demise. {Fem!Reader}x Hibari Kyoya
274K 7.5K 56
Before he ruined a part of your life, you had to meet him first. This was how you met him, this was how it started, this was the dawn of your memorie...