FATE: THE NEW POSEIDON Volume...

By akroszero

"Hey there, God of the sea", said Kojiro as he came closer to Poseidon," Thankyou", he finished his words and... More

Character Images
The New Poseidon
Into the Fateverse, Apocrypha World
God of the Gods V/S The Strongest Greek Hero
The Cheap Adam Rip-Off
The Sea and a New Servant
Jeanne's Feeling
The Final Battle For The Holy Grail
The Rewards
Jalter be my Servant
Orlean Singularity
The Last Master of the Humanity
I shall give you a chance
Regaining the Authorities
Siegfried The Dragon Slaying Hero
The War for the France- Prologue
Jalter's Loss
The God's Wrath, Meggido!
Unexpected Rewards and Poseidon's budding feelings
JalterXPoseidon *R18*
Grand Servant Candidate
Slaying Herc again
Betrayal
Meeting the Fake King of Mages
Buffed up King of Monsters
The King of Storms
Jalter's win
Poseidon's Past: Part Deepak
The Fifth Singularity and Artoria's Arousal
The Celt Servants
Slutty Medb and Queen of the Land of the Shadows
Artoria's Declaration of Love!!
You Lose Mr President!
The Celts, the American King, and Chaldea
Poseidon V/S The Celts
A war that has been won
Extra Chapter: Artoria{r18}
Can you give me some time?
It is time for new Argonauts
Familiar faces
The Sixth Singularity, Divine Realm of the Round Table
What are you doing with my father?!!
The Cruelty of the Lion King
Da Vinci Chan is a pervert
Only I am allowed to ogle Lord Poseidon!!
The Sun had fallen down!(Special Chapter)
Bedivere's Apology
Side-Chapter: Legendary Threesome*R18*
The war has begun
A Battle between Two Kings
Wrath of a God
This is where the fight ends!
It was not supposed to be like this!!
Apostles of Poseidon
Cutie of Monsters!
Jeanne D'Arc
Demonic Front Babylonia
Love that crossed time and space(Part 1)
Love that crossed time and space(Part 2)
Goddess Problem
Goddess Problem? No more!
Might of the Goddess of the End
Clash of a Dragon Goddess and God-Slayer
A meeting?
Ereshkigal, the Goddess of Underworld
Army of Summons
Tiamat Unleashed
Amara Vs Tiamat
Poseidon V/S Tiamat
Chapter Title at the end
Mother it's time you rest
We shall meet again!
Tainting the Saint (r18)

Okeanos Singularity

522 32 2
By akroszero

...

Poseidon Pov

Ritsuka Fujimaru, after returning from 2nd Singularity and recovering from all the injuries gets surprised when he wakes up a particular morning to find Kiyohime looking at him creepily which scares the hell out of him, surprised that Kiyohime is in Chaldea he reports to Romani and Da Vinci who attribute it to him making a contract with her in the first singularity that she managed to find her way inside Chaldea.

After some analysis, they declare her as an ally, and Ritsuka finds that Kiyohime is in love with him, she is a Yandere for him if one has to say. Ritsuka being Ritsuka doesn't cross his limit with her throughout the entire time she spends in Chaldea, which stretches further than the seventh singularity funnily enough.

Then they enter the third singularity together with Romani's guarantee that they won't end up above sea only to end up above clouds of the ocean and Ritsuka had to experience a near-death experience, thankfully Mash saved them and Kiyohime carried them to a nearby Island. After Romani got scolded by angry Mash and Kiyohime they ventured onto the island searching for life and found a dock.

There they meet David a servant summoned by Francis Drake and he invites them to the bar Francis Drake is present. They receive a surprise when they find that Francis Drake is a woman, They try to reason with her to save the world, but as a pirate who loved sailing ships and stealing how can she like the idea of returning the world back to what it was used to?

Ritsuka, Mash, and Kiyohime battle against her and David, In the middle of the fight Francis Drake gets attacked by an unknown servant and Mash saves her life. Seeing that he had failed in killing Francis the servant vanishes. Later on the night, while partying Francis gives Ritsuka the Holy Grail she possesses only for them to discover it isn't the grail they were looking for.

David comes and explains that Francis got the grail by saving the world, though he doesn't go into details in truth, the Poseidon of a timeline gets summoned as Divine Spirit in this era by unknown means guarding sunken Atalantis in a whirlpool attempting to drown the world, and Francis Drake defeats him barely to get rewarded by the Holy Grail of this era which chooses her as it's the owner.

The next day they went on a voyage in the Golden Hind, Francis Drake's beloved ship, and a few days later found an island where their ships became unable to move. After a bit of research, they find a labyrinth on the island. Francis being Francis couldn't control her urge to explore the unknown and dived in without second thoughts much to the helplessness of Ritsuka and Mash who follow her in.

There they encounter Asterios, the Bull of Minos, the Minotaur, and engage in a battle with him. After a hard battle when they had gained an advantage over the Minotaur when one of three Gorgon sisters, Euryale, a Divine spirit intervenes and offers herself to the gang only to realize they weren't after her. After the misunderstanding between them clears and they have a small chat the duo decides to join Ritsuka's gang.

(A/N: Normally a Divine spirit can't manifest in a place where the age of gods has gotten over, but Euryale and Stheno are special cases, despite being Divine Spirits they are weak as hell, weaker than even third-rate divine spirits thus they can manifest in the world.)

They sail again to encounter Blackbeard and the servants he had summoned. They also find out the reason Blackbeard is after Euryale as he is a lolicon and masochistic and wants her as his wife. After trashing his image among all the people present, he engages in battle with them.

Unfortunately for Ritsuka's gang unprepared for battle proves to be at a disadvantage and had no choice but to retreat. The next day they encounter a horde of wyverns and someone helps them by shooting them off from a nearby Island, they go there to meet their helper and find a talking steady bear claiming himself as Orion and Artemis who forcefully tried summoning herself in Orion's stead and managed to pull it off this feat.

But her divinity gets lowered to Demi-God levels, and Orion who was supposed to be summoned gets there anyway though turned into a teddy bear with no combat power at all. A few days later they set sail and again encounter Lolicon Blackbeard and this time they manage to get an advantage over them.

The legendary battle between two legendary pirates issues, Ritsuka's gang manages to defeat most of the servants when suddenly Blackbeard gets betrayed by Hektor who stabs him with his spear, all of them engage in a battle against the betrayer Hektor when the rest of the members of Arognauts summoned in this era appear, they are none other Medea Lily, Heracles, and their leader third rate Gilgamesh copy.

In the end, the Ritsuka's gang manages to defeat them as well though that proves to be a very close fight. That's the basic summary of this Singularity and now comes the quests that I had taken for this Singularity.

[You have completed the quest 'Herc's time is over!'.

Completion Condition: Kill the Hercules summoned in this era without any other person's help, you must claim all of his life to get the reward.

Reward: Your Anti-Immortality Touki gets evolved into EX Rank.

Penalty: You won't get the reward.

Current Pending Quests:

1) Save the world oh! Trannyical King of the Ocean!

Completion Condition: You are the God of the ocean, as it is Okeanos singularity It is you who calls the shot, not some pesky demon gods, kill Lev, and finish off his horde of Demons summoned in this era.

Reward: A Contracted Divine Beast which is extremely suitable for you.

Penalty: No loyal beast for you.

Completion status: 10%

Bonus Quest: Kill the lolicon known as Black Beard.

Reward: Increased charm targeted towards young girls.

Penalty: You aren't getting Lolis after you.

Completion Status: Failed.]

I looked at my mission status satisfied, I intentionally didn't kill that Lolicon as I didn't want any increase in my charm especially targeted to young girls, if it was for milfs then I might have considered it but I don't like young girls at all. Anyway, I am lying on the deck currently stared at by some perverts. They are none other than Kiyohime who looks as if want to eat me alive.

Orion who is awkwardly looking at me, Artemis who is looking at me with stars in her eyes, Euryale who has a deep blush on her face, Asterios with doubt, and Francis Drake who has a look,' Are you serious?! ', I sighed and said," Go on and speak what you have in my mind". Francis Drake was the first one to question me, She put up a serious face and asked," Are you really Poseidon?".

I answered calmly expecting such a stupid question," No, I am a Potato", I replied, they became stunned and then started laughing," I am serious!", shouted Francis Drake only to freeze in fear as I looked at her with my activated mystic eyes," Don't dare raise your voice on me, okay?", I said and she nodded her head like a frightened chicken. Well, I am not the one to like getting commanded thus she needed it.

It became silent until Artemis said," Uncle Poseidon you look really hot in this way, your well-defined muscles, heh, I am pretty sure any woman will fall for them", Orion glanced at her Yandere lover strangely and then at me," Um... Da- Lord Poseidon I feel honored to meet one of the Big Three", he said.

I gave him a nod and then glanced at Euryale, she yelped in surprise and then stood up, fidgeting her fingers she said," I.. I am one of the three triplet Divine Goddesses! My name is Euryale!", her eyes glanced at me and then turned away shyly. I used my skill World records and found out that all three of the Gorgon sisters have a crush on me.

Euryale and Stheno are the ones with the biggest crush while Medusa gets the crush simply due to the fact her sisters have a crush on her, it is also the main reason that they harrassed her in their later life, as Fate Poseidon gifts Medusa with a pegasus something they are extremely jealous of. Whatever, I have got no interest in this girl, maybe in Medusa but that's it. Still, it shows that my alternate selves do share some similarities with me, they have hots for Medusa after all.

Then I glanced at Asterios who flinched, Euryale hinted at him to speak and he said," I... I am Asterios, a monster". I smiled and replied," Calling yourself a monster? That's something people avoid referring to themselves, you are a broken one if I must say", he looked surprised, and I shifted my attention towards Ritsuka, Mash, and Kiyohime who flinched in fear. Ritsuka awkwardly says," Nice to meet you God Poseidon, I am Ritsuka Fujimaru, she is Mash and she is Kiyohime".

I sat up and said," Now, let's get over this awkward mood okay? I am feeling bored, how about you guys show your spirit through a party? All is on me, just make sure to not cross the line and you will be good", they nodded still scared of me. I just sighed and used Food Item Creation on a huge level as a wide variety of delicious food manifested before us.

"What the-", said Mash gobsmacked, Others had the same look, Artemis dug in followed by Francis Drake, and then the others, the mood slowly started getting better as everyone started enjoying the party. David sulked in the corner as everyone forgot about him. I enjoyed feasting on varieties of Megladon dishes and some Jellyfish stew.

Artemis came and sat beside me, she looked at me with stars in her eyes," Uncle Poseidon amazing! I think I like this version of you more than that grumpy old geezer one! Hehe, food is also delicious, right Dear?", she said, Orion nodded and replied," As expected of one of twelve Gods of Olympus, and one of the Big Three!".

I said," Good, you understand that I am not your father Teddy", I smiled seeing as he flinched," Obviously! How can I? A Teddy Bear? Can dare of claiming to be the son of God Poseidon?", he said trying to butter me up, Artemis hugged my hand between her breasts and pouted," That's not good uncle Poseidon! Why are you doing this? Isn't dear your son? This makes me your daughter-in-law as well!", she said.

I replied bluntly," He is the son of an alternate version of me and you are the daughter-in-law of that same alternate version of me, thus you aren't my niece", she pouted again and asked me with a pitiful face," Can I be your Niece?! You are much better than my Uncle Poseidon", I replied again," Nope", tears appeared in her eyes and she asked me again," Pleasse?", I replied with a deadpan look," Nope".

Her dam of tears broke as she started crying, I ignored her, and the atmosphere which had started getting better returned to zero,' This sh*t isn't for me ', I thought grumbling, and jumped off the boat surprised everyone, then I dived deep into the ocean till I reached the ocean bed, I laid on it experiencing the cool water brushing my skin, I closed my eyes falling to sleep.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 1K 46
|| You probably think it was a typo in the title, but I meant to put that there for a reason || Read to find out ;) ________________________________...
1.1M 47.2K 39
*to be edited: please excuse any continuity errors and / or mistakes in regards the writing quality of Hades* You could say that a lot has happened t...
11.9K 205 8
"What are you doing?" She asked and her voice sounded rather small even to her. She had asked him how to help him. This wasn't what she was expecting...
78.1K 3.3K 45
Various!Record of Ragnarok x reader ---------------------------------------------------------------- "Why do you hate the gods, Lady [Name]?" He had...