Phanfiction - Wonderboy

By whatizthiz7

Dan is the popular kid at his school. He can have any girl he wants. But then Phil started in his class and e... More

Part 1 - New boy in class
Part 2 - Weird obsession
Part 3 - Trying to kiss Phil
Part 4 - "Can't we just please talk?"
Part 5 - "Dan, it's ok."
Part 6 - The party
Part 7 - "Where did Phil go?"
Part 8 - I love you
Part 9 - Kissing in the library
Part 10 - Gay?
Part 12 - Vodka and Cigarettes
Part 13 - Dans thoughts
Part 14 - Bus drive to North Walsham
Part 15 - Feelings getting ripped up again
Part 16 - He did never cheat
Part 17 - Endless crying
Part 18 - Messed up
Part 19 - Help
Part 20 - The letter
Part 21 - Weaknesses
Part 22 - Final chapter
THERE IS A SEQUEL!

Part 11 - The fight

36.2K 1.1K 4.4K
By whatizthiz7

Phil’s POV

I woke up, and was already feeling a lot better. I yawned and turned around to find an empty spot next to me. Then I remembered Dan had talked about going to the hairdresser at 3:30 pm. I got out of bed and noticed a note on the table.

Call me when you wake up.

Love you.

Yours.

I got all warm inside and smiled to myself. I quickly fixed my hair and left home.

When I got to the hairdresser, Dan was already sitting in the chair. When he saw me, he gave me a big smile, and was on his way to stand up, but then the hairdresser came back. I sat down in a chair and started looking through a magazine. The hairdresser cut big chunks of Dan’s hair off, and I felt like picking them up and saving them.

“Totally obsessed.” I thought.

I chuckled. Dan got off the chair and walked over to me.

“What are you laughing at?” he asked with a big smile on his face.

“Nothing.” I said and stood up.

“So… what do you think?” he asked, referring to his haircut.

It was possibly prettier than before, but I didn’t say that.

“It’s looks nice.” I said.

“Hey, what are you doing here anyway? If you don’t remember you kind of threw up today.” Dan said with worried look.

“Yeah, but I’m feeling better now.” I answered.

“Still, you should’ve stayed home in bed.” He said.

“And let you go to the hairdresser all by yourself? I don’t think so.” I said.

“I can go by myself, I’m a big boy!” Dan said.

I laughed.

“Where?” I said and winked.

“You’re seriously so perverted!” Dan said and laughed.

“So I’ve been told. Anyways, what should we do now?” I asked.

“Uhm… Starbucks?” Dan suggested.

“Okay.”

He slowly leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed and quickly held his hand, before letting it go again and started walking towards Starbucks.

We were sitting at Starbucks, enjoying our coffees and companies.

“Hey, you wanna go with me and my family camping next weekend?”

I gave him a strange look.

“Camping? Are you the camping type?”

“No, not really. But my parents are, and they thought it would be fun.” Dan said and took a sip of his coffee.

“So like, sleeping in a tents?” I asked.

“We have a caravan, but at night we’re sleeping in a tent for ourselves, while Addison, my mum and my dad are sleeping in the caravan.” Dan said.

“So we’re getting a tent for ourselves?”

“All for ourselves, no one around. Just the two of us at night.” Dan said with a cheeky smile.

“And what did you expect that we should be doing?” I asked Dan smiling.

“I got a few ideas in my mind.” He said and sent me a dirty look.

“Dan!” I said laughing.

“Well, that’s what you wanted to hear?” he said laughing.

“Yeah but still, you shouldn’t…” I said, before being distracted by Dan trying to hide behind the menu card.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Oh, I hope she hasn’t seen us.” Dan almost whispered.

“HI GUYS!” a shrill voice behind yelled.

It was Lily.

“Damn…” Dan whispered.

She pushed her way through people and came over to our table.

“Mind if I join?” she asked and smiled, but before even answering, she had pulled out a chair and sat down.

She started talking constantly. She was all over Dan, but sometimes she also tried to ask me some questions. I just tried to answer with one word at a time. She finally gave up and was only talking to Dan. Dan had started out with half-ignoring her, but he slowly slid in to the ‘Howell-attitude’. I was starting to get annoyed and angry. I really hated Lily. She always had to come and interrupt everything. I clenched my fist, and tried to convince myself that it was ok. Dan had said that he didn’t feel anything for Lily. I switched back to reality, by Dan and Lily laughing loudly at something.

“No way could’ve it been that fun, no matter what they’re laughing at.” I thought.

I felt like hitting myself, because I was so sick jealous. They just looked so perfect together. They would be the perfect couple. The most popular kids at school, dating. And they didn’t have to hide at all. I they felt like doing it, they could just kiss in the middle of school and nobody what give strange looks. I started to get really furious, and I started feeling a bit dizzy. But I tried remembering the words Dan had told me.

“Lily doesn’t mean anything to me. You’re the only one for me.”

It reassured me. That was until Dan touched Lily’s arm and gave her the Howell look. The look that melted girl’s hearts, and sooner broke them. The look he gave, when he was in the Howell attitude, that didn’t care about others feelings. The attitude that built up a wall, that was impossible for me to get through to see his true feelings. The wall was built up with the look he just gave Lily. And of course Lily was almost melting. Dan suddenly looked at me.

“Phil, are you ok?”

I looked up, and found Dan and Lily’s concerned eyes resting on me.

“Yeah, you look a bit pale.” Lily said.

I quickly stood, so sudden that a lot of eyes were resting on me now, but I didn’t care. All I could think about was the anger that had taken over my body. I looked Dan directly in the eyes.

“You can go fuck yourself!” I said and started walking out of Starbucks.

I was actually shocked that those words came out of my mouth. I usually never swore. But I was so angry at Dan, that I didn’t even think I could control myself anymore. I walked out of the center, when Dan grabbed my arm and turned me around.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” Dan asked confused and frustrated.

“Leave me the fuck alone Dan!” I said and pulled my arm back, and started going again.

But Dan pulled me back again.

“Why the fuck are you acting this way!?” Dan yelled.

“Let go of me Dan! Go back with to your perfect little girlfriend.” I yelled back.

“She’s not my girlfriend! You’re so pathetic!” Dan yelled.

“I’m pathetic?!” I yelled.

“YES!”

“You lied to me! And can clearly see that you like her, so why the fuck do you make a fool of me!”

“God, why the hell are you so fucking jealous?! You’re such an idiot right now!” Dan yelled.

A couple of people was starting to stare at us screaming at each other.

“Then why the hell are you still here, why don’t you just run back to her!? You’re so perfect together anyway!” I yelled.

“SHUT UP!”

“Mr. and Mrs. Barbie!” I said.

And then Dan pushed me hard. I fell to the ground and hit my head on ground.

“Phil… Phil, I’m so sorry…” Dan said, full with regret, but before I could control it, I stood up and hit him right in the face with a clenched fist.

Dan held his hand over his eye and bent over for a moment.

“Leave me alone.” I said.

“My pleasure.” Dan said cold.

And then I ran away.

I got home and immediately ran to my room and locked the door. I sat down by my computer and took my headphones on and turned some hard rock on. I just tried to drown all my thoughts. So I did. And it worked for about an hour, until I noticed the little note on my table.

Call me when you wake up.

Love you.

Yours.

And then I broke down. I just cried and cried for hours. It hurt in every inch of my body, and I couldn’t do anything about it. I just lay in my bed and cried my eyes out.

It was 5 am and I hadn’t slept at all. I wasn’t crying anymore. It was like I was out of tears now. I was just numb. I didn’t want to sleep anyway. I just tried to hold my head clear of thoughts, and I knew the second I closed my eyes, the thoughts would fill up my brain. I leaned my head against the wall, but soon regretted it when I felt pain from the back of my head. I ran a hand through my hair and quickly closed my eyes. Then Dan appeared in my head and my eyes opened quickly again. But then the pain in my heart came back again. I hit myself in the face, and started crying hysterically again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 233 25
He darkened his hair with the gloves that came with the kit. Running his destructive fingers over his head. How could he be so reckless? Shaking his...
28K 1.2K 50
Dan Howell and Phil Lester are just alike but come from different sides of the fence. Taking this into account: They've never met. But trying to save...
3.3K 130 14
Dan and Phil are best friends and have been since before either of them can remember. Now 17, they go to the same highschool and share the same grou...
363K 13.5K 31
High school was miserable. If I thought getting picked on was bad... I should have seen my future. My fathers company was moved so we went all the wa...