Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

By Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... More

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤

736 87 149
By Vhopes_eomma

Surprise+double update cubies🥳🥳 I will tell the reason in the end😘😘💜💜❤️❤️ for now enjoyyyy🤩🤩

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝔗𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔶, 𝔴𝔢 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔱𝔬𝔬 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔰.

~🏵️~🏵️~🏵️~

The moon is spreading its moonlight on the beautiful palace of jung's clan, making it look like it belongs to the great goddess Luna.

The betas and alphas, are standing and roaming all over the huge hallways of palace, and guarding the area with all their might and desire.

"I cannot believe jungkook hyung! How can you say such a word to an omega just because you smelled another alpha's scent from him?" said hoseok in anger, while walking towards of his chamber with fast pace. Jungkook, who could not comprehend that what made his brother rage like this and that too on him, is running behind him to catch his pace. Hoseok speed is indeed not a thing to joke on.

"Hoseok, are you really fighting with me for that useless omega? You never talked to me in such a tone, then why today when I just told the truth-"

"Calling an omega a harlot is not truth when you do not keep any knowledge about them." he said, cutting his words in mid.

Jungkook finally managed to stand in front of hoseok, but till now he is breathing heavily. He looked down at the younger with a frown of distress on his masculine face, which is enough to scare any other wolf, but at this moment, it is hoseok who is standing in front of him, who is known to not be scared of anything or any being.

"What do you want me to do?" he said, and that was when hoseok showed him a very known smile, which jungkook very well know, that it is not a very good sign and relates to something which can hurt his pride.

"Apologize to omega jimin." he said, and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Why would I apologize for saying the tru-"

"Then do not talk to me." hoseok said shrugging his shoulders, and again started to walk in the direction of his chamber with same pace like before.

Jungkook groaned and started to follow him from behind to catch his pace again.

"Fine, I will apologize to him! Are you happy now?!" he said, which made hoseok smirk in victory.

"Not because I am saying to apologize to him to you, you should apologize to him because you realized it was wrong to call him that, when you do not have any knowledge about him. Besides, just because that alpha's scent was on that omega, it does not mean they both are having profane relationship with each other." Hoseok said, but frowned as he remembered taehyung's scent.

"Also, taehyung is having black orchid scent, which is known as the strongest scent in wolf community. I was able to smell his scent when he was five miles away from us, even I can smell him at this moment too. And I am sure that you can too as he is staying on this floor, and other alphas too. So even if jimin was staying close to him, it is possible that his scent got on his body." hoseok completed, and turned his face to look at jungkook, only to furrow his eyebrows when he found jungkook standing still at some distance from him.

"What happen? Did you saw a vampire hybrid that you are looking like a pup at this moment?" hoseok asked with chuckle, which made jungkook come back to his senses.

"I, I remembered that I have something to talk to Oesamchon(mother's brother) and oesookmo(mother's brother's wife). You go, and take rest. We will meet tomorrow in morning. Have a good night hoseok." and before hoseok could say something, jungkook left from there. Hoseok sighed as jungkook is behaving strange today, and he cannot understand the reason why.

After walking for some more moments, he reached his room. The guards who were standing at the sides, opened the gates for him, allowing him to go inside.

.

.

A small sparrow, is sitting on a window of a particular chamber, where the prince has just taken his bath, and now preparing to sleep to take some rest because of the exhausting day.

"What a dimwitted wolf that alpha is." Mumbled hoseok, while making his bed, with a frown on his beautiful face.

A thin white rob is covering his white pale skin, where his hard chest can be seen through the thin material of that robe. His muscular biceps, and his strong thighs which seems like they can choke anyone in between them, all can be seen through the thin material of that robe. His long hair falling to the mid of his waist, and covering his forehead in such a manner, which is making him look soft, yet masculine too.

A sigh escaped his lips, as his body is aching in exhaustion. The chamber is lighten by the light of moon at this moment, where he is standing in front of his bed, ready to fall on it at any moment.

He raised his hands, and they reached to the knot of his robe, and his long fingers started to untangle it.

After untangling the knot, he slid down the robe through his shoulders, which fell on ground, leaving him completely naked.

After that, he lazily placed his knee on his bed, and covered his body by his soft quilt. He has the habit of sleeping without any clothes, as he feels comfortable without them when he is in his bed. But on the day of his birthday, he sleeps with his clothes because he knows that someone, or should he say his jungkook hyung, will surely come to wish him in early morning. Also, jungkook knows that the other sleeps without any clothes, so he does not come in his room in mornings without his permission on normal days.

After covering half of his body with his quilt, he closed the curtains which were around his bed, and laid his back on his bed.

"How can he, say such words, to me? To prince hoseok? To an alpha!?" He mumbled once again, as his words from the supper are still roaming in his mind.

"I promise taehyung, I will show you your place here. This is, my reign, and you are not allowed to pull any of your useless prank here." he mumbled to himself.

His lips curved upwards from one corner a little, as he thought about the pure breed alpha.

"Besides, how delightful it would be, when I will defeat you during practice in battlefield, kim."

.

.

.

Jimin is now sitting in front of a mirror, as he just has taken a bath, and now he is preparing himself for a comfortable night while brushing his long, black, and heavenly beautiful hair, which are reaching below of his knees. But unfortunately, no one has seen that beauty till now beside the one who owns that.

But,

A small discomfort on his ethereal face is visible, manifesting that the omega is in his deep thought.

He stopped combing his hair, and stood up from his place, to blow off all the oil lamps of his chamber.

After blowing off all the oil lamps, removing the curtains of the terrace of his chamber to let the moonlight and cold breeze enter his chamber, he walked in the direction of his bed. The soft and calming voice of his anklets is echoing in his vast room on his every step, while his long hair is shining bright as the moonlight is falling on them from behind.

Opening the knot of his night robe, he removed it from his body, now revealing his soft, omega like features.

His soft milky white legs where his long hair caressing on that skin softly, his arms which looks soft but having some muscles and strength in them, which you can say are result of intense training as a warrior, his sharp collar bones with a mole on his chest, and another mole near of his pink right bud, then the other mole is below of his navel, then another mole is on-, is there which should only be known by his mate.

He took a deep breath, and covered his naked body under the soft quilt, but his mind, is occupied by many things.

A sigh of weariness escaped his plump lips, when jungkook, who is also his mate, came in his mind.

"I did not saw any sign on his face of realizing that I am his mate. Perhaps, by any chance he did not realized till now that I am his mate?" He mumbled to himself, but his eyes filled with gloom when the words of his mate came in his mind.

"He is indeed an imbecile." This time, he mumbled these words to himself, and puffed his cheeks with a small pout of anger.

.

.

.

Next morning

Taehyung was sleeping in peace, when a loud horn got blown on his ear, which made him flung open his eyes and immediately sit on his bed, but unfortunately, he fell on floor on his back with a loud thud.

He groaned in pain, but in an instant his face turned red when he realized that his robe has raised up from his legs and is laying on his abdomen, revealing his 'too much personal thing' in front of the person who played that trick on him, and to his horror, only Jimin has the audacity to play such tricks on him in early morning.

So without wasting any other moment, he immediately pulled down his robe and stood on his place with wide eyes, only to turn them more wide when he saw the actual person behind that unnecessary deed.

"Jungkook? What are you doing in my chamber?!" He said, now glaring at the alpha in front of him.

Jungkook raised his brow at him, and placed the huge trumpet on his shoulder, which he just blew in taehyung's ear and almost made him deaf.

"It is, the time of royal classes at sage yoongi's temple. And after that we have to go to practice field to see in what things you are good at in battlefield. So go and fresh up, till then I will wake that omega of yours."

"Do not you dare to go in his room without his permission and do the same if you want to see your pups and grow old with them." Said taehyung with a raised brow, which made the alpha furrow his eyebrows.

"I will come with you to wake him up. Wait for me."

.

.

"But I can not understand one thing jeon, till yesterday, you were not ready to apologize to jimin, but now you are going to his chamber to wake him up because you want to apologize to him? I do not know but why it sounds like a lie to me." Taehyung said, as they both are now walking towards jimin's chamber. Jungkook heaved a deep breath to control his raising anger so that he would not throw the pure breed alpha from the fifth floor of the palace, and kill him in the worst way he can. First, he ate his mind by asking about hoseok, and now he is again doing the same by asking about this again and again.

"Open the doors." Jungkook ordered, as soon as they reached jimin's room.

"Do not you dare to open the doors if you value your life." A sudden shiver runs down jungkook's and those betas back, when all of a sudden taehyung's demeanor changed.

Jungkook turned his head to look at taehyung, who also turned his gaze towards him, only to flash him his boxy smile.

"What kind of alpha and prince you are jungkook San? Do not you know that you should not enter an omega's room in morning, when you are not their mate? Do not you know that mostly omegas sleep entirely naked because their body feels hot unlike alphas? Also, alphas who are warriors and do a lot of practice also sleep without any clothes because their body produce similar kind of heat?" Taehyung said, and jungkook took a deep breath to calm himself down.

Jungkook, you cannot kill him.

He thought to himself, and returned a forced smile to him.

"My apologies to you, taehyung San. I forgot about it. But then, can you please tell me that how we are going to wake him without getting inside of his chamber?."

"We do not have to wait, he is coming outside in few moments." said taehyung which only made jungkook frown at him, but before he could say anything, the small window which is on those vast gates, got opened through which only the lips of the person can be seen.

"Open the doors." jimin said from inside, and closed that window again. Jungkook was standing in disbelief as taehyung was right.

The doors opened, and jungkook straighten his back to apologize to that omega.

Jimin came outside, only to stare at the two alphas in front of him with a small frown.

"Tae, and alpha jeon, what you two are doing here?" he asked, as he stood at his place in little astonishment.

"Prince jimin, I ask for your forgiveness and apologize for the word which I called you yesterday." he said, and taehyung rolled his eyes at his words.

"What words jeon?" asked taehyung, and jungkook gritted his to calm himself down.

"For calling you harlot. I apologize to you." he said, and gave a deep bow to him. Jimin was standing there with wide eyes, and turned his gaze towards taehyung, who just shrugged his shoulders a little.

"I-i forgave you a-alpha. Now please, stand straight." he said in almost a whisper.

"Jungkook san, you forgot to apologize to him for calling him ugly-"

"I am not going to apologize for that which is true." he said, and without anyone could say anything, he walked away from there.

"YAAHHHHH!! YOU IMBECILE OVERGROWN PUP!! DO YOU HAVE POTATOES IN PLACE OF YOUR EYES!? FROM WHICH SIDE HE LOOKS UGLY TO Y-" Taehyung stopped when he felt someone tapping on his shoulder, which was non other than his soulmate.

"Leave him tae, if he thinks I am ugly, then we cannot make him change his words." he said, with a small smile on his face.

"Then he is the biggest moron in this world if he thinks that you are ugly. He himself looks like a wild hyena, and calling you ugly!!" taehyung ranted, which made the smaller male laugh at his words and shook his head a little.

.

.

.

At this moment, all the four prince's are sitting with each other, where hopekook are sitting together and vmin are sitting together, parallel to each other. Both the taller alphas are killing each other through their gazes, while hoseok and jimin are just sitting in complete silence with their eyes closed, doing some meditation before the starting of their class.

Soon, yoongi arrived in that place, and closed the door behind him, making both hoseok and Jimin open their eyes.

All of them stood on their places in respect of the great sage of jung's clan who is also their teacher.

Yoongi stood in front of the four young wolves. All of them bowed to him, at which he gave them a slight nod.

"You can take your places princes." He said, and all of them sat on their places.

"So, today we have new students with me, who are going to learn under me, and with my old students Hoseok and jungkook for next two years. Can you two introduce yourselves?" He said with a warm smile, at which both Jimin and taehyung nodded.

"First, omega, introduce yourself." He said. Jimin nodded at him and stood on his place.

"I am park jimin, prince of park's clan, son of Park seojoon and Park Mina also an omega. I am a hybrid wolf, but I cannot say which one." He said, and yoongi nodded at him. Jungkook is now staring at Jimin with a frown for some unknown reason.

"Now young alpha, introduce yourself." He said, and this time taehyung stood on his place.

"I am Kim taehyung, prince of Kim's clan, son of Kim Jay and Kim Haerin. I am a pure breed alpha, and if I talk honestly, I hate studying." He said, and Jimin nearly smashed his head on the table.

Yoongi chuckled, and nodded.

"If this is the situation, then I think-" yoongi said, and turned his gaze towards the alphas whoa are sitting on their places in silence.

"Taehyung and hoseok should sit with each other, as hoseok loves studying, and jungkook and Jimin should sit with each other. Jungkook and hoseok will help you two to catch up the things which I taught this year, and also, this will make your bonds stronger." As soon as these words left his lips, all of their eyes widen.

Jungkook opened his mouth to oppose, but closed it as it will be the disrespect of great sage if he went against of his decision, because he has no reason.

"Now, hoseok, stand up, and sit beside taheyung. Jimin, you sit beside jungkook." He said, and both of them exchanged their places without saying anything.

(This is how their studying place looks like. Just imagine four tables and four mats, which are placed in pair and parallel to each other, and yoongi is standing in mid of them)

"Now, you can all take your places, and for the next two years, you will sit like this." He said, at which all of them nodded at him and sat down on their places. Yoongi walked towards the statue of Goddess luna, and sat on his knees in meditation position, to start his prayer before starting to teach his students.

Taehyung's pov

I bit on my lower lip, as now I am sitting close to hoseok, veryyyyyy close to hoseok, and once again his wine like scent filled my senses.

I turned my gaze secretly towards him, and again, again! My breath got stuck in my body.

His sharp jaw, his sharp and pointed nose, his beautiful almond black eyes, his black silk like hair, his body-

"Alpha?" I mumbled quietly in his ear, which made him turn his eyes in my direction, without any excitement or emotion in them.

"Do you know what is the difference between you and Jimin besides being an alpha and omega?" I whispered in his ear, which made a small frown form on his face.

"I do not know." He said, making me smirk internally.

"Jimin do not make me needy, alpha~"

And, hoseok is doomed💀🤣😂

So this uplaod was for my little baby, inseparablevhope .... HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MY DEAR CUTIEE😘😘😘💜💜❤️❤️❤️I am sorry that I couldn't update on your birthday, but now I am uploading🌚🌚🌚hope you can forgive your *chutanki*, and enjoyed this present for you😘😘😘❤️❤️💜💜.... Love you my little bean💜💜❤️❤️🥺🥺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title of the next chapter- Jisoo seonaengnim

Glimpse- "You know what? I never met any alpha as uncouth as you." he said, making the taller gasp at his words.

"I cannot believe a beautiful alpha, who looks like goddess luna created by her own hands by spending years, can spout such hurtful words!" Taehyung said, with wide eyes and hurtful gaze. It made the younger alpha roll his eyes at his words, and he fasten his pace to get away from the irritating alpha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 14.6K 33
Taehyung is a shy and innocent music student who has a thing for his teacher, Min Yoongi. Read to see what happens to them and their relationship. Be...
7.8K 132 15
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧𝕀𝕄𝔸𝔾𝕀ℕ𝔸𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝕀𝕊 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕃𝕀𝕄𝕀𝕋! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ❝ 𝙽𝙰𝙷 𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺 𝚆𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈, 𝙸'𝙼 𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃𝚃𝙰 𝙶�...
308K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
87.1K 1.1K 13
Y/N is a powerful witch in her 5th year at Hogwarts. She's been recruited by the Dark Lord to help him be a spy within the Hogwarts walls. But what...