the trip that started it all

Bởi troyeslaymellet

Everyone thought Connor was straighter than a pole by the way he captured the hearts of millions of fangirl w... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chap.3
Chap.4
Chap.5
Chap.6
Chap.7
Chap.8
Chap.9
Chap.10
Chap.11
Chap.12
Chap.13
chap.14
Chap.15
Chap.16
Chap.17
Chap.18
Chap.19 birthday pt.1
Chap.20 birthday pt.2
Chap.21
Chap.22
Chap.23
Chap.24
Chap.25
Chap.26
Chap.27
Chap.28
Chap.30
Chap.31
Chap. 32
Chap.33
Chap.34
Chap.35
Chap.36
Chap.37
Chap.38
Chap.39
Chap.40
Chap.41
Chap.42
Chap.43
Chap.44
Hi
Chap.45
Chap.46
Chap. 47
Chap. 48
Chap.49
Chap.5o
Chap.51
Chap.52
Chap.53
Chap. 54
Chap.55 Family pt.1
Chap. 56 family pt.2
A/n
Chap.57
The end

Chap.29

499 11 0
Bởi troyeslaymellet

" Im sorry your love bites haven't healed yet. Your parents and siblings are gonna definitely know." I said looking at them.

" Coming from the boy who had to beg his best friend rhickey so he would fit in, Im proud of them." He said.

" Do you have your passport?" I asked.

"Check."

" phone charger?"

" check."

" ok then ready to go?" I asked.

" I wish you could be my overhead compartment." he said kissing our intertwined hands.

" You need to focus. I cant come." I said with a smile.

I got out and grabbed his suitcase. He offered to get it but i was persistent. we made it through security and I looked at him. This is the first we would be separated after the ' I love you' s and I dont know how I'll do.

He hugged me and I took in his scent since I'll have to wait a week to smell it again. I got teary eyed and we pulled away. I tried wiping the tears before he noticed but he grabbed me by the shoulders.

" Hey, no tears. We can skype every night. 7 p.m. here so 8 a.m. there. You can still be the first person i see and i can be your last." He said smiling. " take your medication, look for some apartments, don't have too much fun."

" I wont." i said smiling.

We hugged again and I whispered an 'i love you' in which he replied back. His flight was called and I kissed him on the cheek before making him leave. he waved before entering the door to board the plane.

I drove all the way home with this sense of loneliness, emptiness, and hopelessness.

I came back to the apartment looking destroyed. I went over to the cabinet and grabbed gloves, dust remover, furniture polish, ammonia, and rags. I went into cleaning mode for several hours until I realize i cleaned through dinner and i needed to go to bed.

After putting on pajamas, I climbed into bed. It was cold and empty. I know i would miss Troye like crazy, but I thought I could get through sleeping after tiring myself after from cleaning. I would look over at Troye's side of the bed ever so often, hoping he'd be there, but he never was.

I gave up trying to sleep at 3 in the morning when I shuffled in the kitchen and opened a bottle of wine. I grabbed a wine glass and poured till it was centimeters from the rim of the glass.

I sipped on it till it was empty and poured another glass until i heard my phone go off.

Just got home. Don't know if you awake. Anyways, sweet dreams. Love you~ Troye xx

I texted him back immediately since i had nothing better to do.

Thats good. Love you too.~ cf xx

I put my down on the table and continued drinking my wine until i felt numb and light.

My blackout time flickered with me roaming around the apartment to binge eating. I forgot how much i drank the next day until I stood up. My head pounded and my eyes were sensitive to light.

My days ran together when I figured out alcohol was a good decomposer of time, making it seem so short till Troye came home. I would text him while drunk and I know he knew, but he never said anything about it.

Troye was arriving tonight and he would know i wasn't taking my pills like i promised. Without thinking, i poured a week's worth of ocd and anxiety medications each. I'd put 1 anxiety and 1 ocd pill on my palm at a time and would swallow with a swig of beer. Round after round until 7 rounds passed, and i felt better since i woukdnt have a guilty mind.

After 1 more beer, my stomach started hurting so I stumbled down the hall to lay down on my bed and watch tv till Troye would arrive at the airport and I would pick him up.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.1K 139 59
Connor Franta thought love was real. He thought they were real. Tronnor was real. Troye Sivan thought love was fake.
60.9K 3.2K 20
"Yeah, I know, it's weird that my boyfriend is crazy famous, and I have really bad social anxiety, but we love each other, and we make it work." a tr...
210K 12K 33
Troye and Connor have a running feud. Growing up together; you'd think the two boys would have an everlasting friendship, unable to break the bond be...
10.9K 489 35
C: It's weird, I've never even have met you before. T: Ik! Yet it seems like I know you so well... (This turns into more of a plot btw)