Cloud Surfing 🍀 (Jikook)

By Love_Breeze

"How do you know you love someone?" "When you can't hate them even if they hurt you." Jimin comes to Busan af... More

🍀1🍀
🍀2🍀
🍀3🍀
🍀4🍀
🍀5🍀
🍀6🍀
🍀7🍀
🍀8🍀
🍀9🍀
🍀10🍀
🍀11🍀
🍀12🍀
🍀13🍀
🍀14🍀
🍀15🍀
🍀16🍀
🍀17🍀
🍀18🍀
🍀20🍀
🍀21🍀
🍀22🍀
🍀23🍀
🍀24🍀
🍀25🍀
🍀26🍀
🍀27🍀
🍀28🍀
🍀29🍀
🍀30🍀
🍀31🍀
🍀32🍀
🍀33🍀
🍀34🍀
🍀35🍀
🍀36🍀
🍀37🍀
🍀38🍀
🍀39🍀
🍀40🍀
🍀41🍀
🍀42🍀
🍀43🍀
🍀44🍀
🍀45🍀
🍀46🍀
🍀47🍀
🍀48🍀
🍀49🍀
🍀50🍀
🍀51🍀
🍀52🍀

🍀19🍀

290 31 4
By Love_Breeze

"I think Jin is the most handsome here!" Namjoon said...

Jin examined him in disbelief and others as well...

"What? I just said what I think?"

"And! Jimin! Who do you think is the most handsome here?" Hoseok asked...

All of them were around the fire after a good dinner prepared by Jimin's mother... The night weather was cold, with black clouds and lightning... 

Jimin glanced at Jungkook. His pleasant complexion, whenever his eyes stuck on him he feels like he realizes what is love,

Love is the eye smile Jungkook possesses, love is his giggle, love is his way of talking, and love is when he touches him softly.

He is afraid that the notes of his heart will remain inside his heart forever.

Then Love is pain which he gives him unknowingly.

"Can I choose myself?" Jimin said...

"Nope! Choose among us!" Hoseok replied...

Jungkook blushed. He was confident that Jimin will take his name because Jimin has told him that he is beautiful. But his answer left a pang in his heart...

"Then! I think Taehyung is the most handsome here!"

Everyone hollered for Jimin's reply...

"I mean when I first saw him I couldn't think properly because he was too handsome."

Taehyung was glowing, hearing the praise from his favorite person. That sure gave him hope.

"Everyone! Taehyung is shy!"

"No! I am not!"

They began to tease him.

Jungkook coughed. "I think I need medicine from Grandpa! I'll be back!" He got up from his seat. He glanced at Jimin and walked away...

He felt bitter. He still clearly remembers the time Jimin called him beautiful. He called him beautiful like he is the most precious for him.

He felt like crying. Restlessness and anger fill his mind and heart when Jimin doesn't care for him and when Jimin gets close to others... He doesn't want Jimin to experience love from others.

Not only Taehyung but anyone who will try to get him, he will not bear that. But why... he has no explanation.

He went backyard and sat on the deck. He saw a storeroom there. The door was opened, and he thought rain is about to fall, he should close the door.

He went there and his sights fell on a surfboard. He touched it. It was dusty.
He remembered Jimin told him that his dream is to become a Cloud surfer.  What is Cloud surfing for him?

Even though he knows many things about Jimin still he is mysterious. And that photo of him in a ship.

A corner of his heart is telling him that he had seen Jimin before. He touched the surfboard again...

"It's Jimin!" Grandpa said from behind making Jungkook flinch.

"Ah! I thought the door is open___

"I opened it! I need to put these here!"

Grandpa had two bundles of paper, he helped him to place it. Both of them washed their hands after that.

"Is there something you want to ask?" Grandpa said to Jungkook because he kept looking at him...

"Yeah! About Jiminie Hyung!"

Grandpa smiled at said... "Come with me!"

He took him to his room. His room smelled like roots and leaves. He sat on the floor and began to grind some kind of stem in a mortar.

"Sit!"

Jungkook sat in front of him.

"What do you want to ask about him?"

Jungkook was silent now. He didn't know what to ask and how to ask. It was like he was digging into his life without his permission.

"A-about his past!"

Grandpa stopped his movement...

"Ah! It's okay. It is not important. I-I don't_____"

"You are his friend! It is no harm to tell you right?" Grandpa began to grind medicine again...

"Jimin was a mischievous boy when he was a child. Fighting with his classmates, tearing up his homework, and snatching others' food, Everyone was so sick of him. He wouldn't listen to anyone. Once he made an adult poop in his pant because he wasn't letting him go inside the washroom."

Jungkook laughed at this...

"He was out of control at that age. We were worried about what kind of person he will become. He was like that, Maybe because he was a single child."

"Single child?"

Grandpa gave him another mortar to grind stem with him.

"Hum! Haneul is his uncle's son..." He became silent for a moment and said... "That incident changed him completely."

"Which incident?"

"About twelve or thirteen years ago, Jimin was in a huge ship mishap."

It began to rain outside... Ship... Jimin was on the same ship. He predicted... His beat increased to hear further...

"He went on a ship with his uncle, aunt, and his little cousin as they won trip tickets. His uncle couldn't refuse the request of him. They took him there. The news said there was a water leakage on the ship at several points. The owner of the ship knew this still he let it go on the sea. Jimin said his uncle and aunt locked him and Hanuel in the room and went to the immediate meeting called by officials. He cried and screamed, he could hear the noises outside but no one helped. He said that he accepted his death. Then___"

Tears rolled on Jungkook's cheek. His head became heavy. The incident back then flooded his mind. Those screams and cries of people...

"A woman saved his and his little brother's life. He said she had a son to save, yet, she was saving them first. She gave up on her life because of him. He blames himself for that. After the incident, we lost our Jimin. He was stuck in that curse. Then one day he came to us and said he want to be kind-hearted like that woman who saved him. He wants to have a soul like her. He changed himself completely."

Grandpa added a few stems in a mortar. Then he continued...

"He tried to find out that woman's son but he was just a little kid, he didn't know her name and his father couldn't help him much. They said the children who lost their parents were sent to the orphanage.  He began to save money so that he can give it to the orphanage. He thought in this way he could help that woman's son. He learned sign language because that woman was mute. He has so much respect for her. He says no matter what he does he can never repay her compassion."

"Grandpa I think stem's dust went in my eyes. I will be back." Jungkook got up and rushed to Jimin's room.

He stopped at the photo that was on the table. His eyes were once again filled with glistening tears. He began to sob. He never thought someone values his mother so much. Someone is thinking of him all the time.

He kneels in front of the photo. He kept wiping his tears but it didn't stop. That time when he lost his mother, he desperately wanted someone to be with him, someone who could take him in his lap and let him cry. Someone who could caress his head and lessen his anxiety, his pain...

He felt a tap on his shoulder. That soft hand... "Jungkook!" That soft voice...

He turned back.

Jimin bent down and looked at him hurtfully.

That soft eyes... Jungkook hugged him.

Jimin softly caressed his head without any word. His heart was aching...

Jungkook doesn't know why he always ends up crying in front of him but he doesn't feel embarrassed, he feels safe, and his small touches calm him... "Hyung! I want to see you with me in the future. Will you stay with me?"

Yes... Is that an answer...

Jimin looked at the picture that was on the table... He thought... I was in your past, I am in your present but I don't know if I will be in your future or not...

Grandpa was watching them. He returned from the door smiling...

"I am with you Jungkook!" Jimin said... "Always."

__________________🍀🍀🍀

The next morning everyone was ready to return to Busan. They were greeting Jimin's family. Jungkook was still in the room, starting the same photo.

Your mother is the bravest woman I know. The words Jimin said...

He was in front of him all the time and he never knew. He decided he will not tell Jimin that he knows everything until Jimin tells him...

"Son!"

"I" Jungkook was puzzled if Jimin's mother called him mistakenly son...

"Hum!"

Jungkook went to her. He smiled, wanted her to call him son again.

"I hope you like it." She gave him a box... "I have something to ask if you could do it for me?"

"What is it, Aunty?"

"Will you take care of him?"

"Yes, I will take care of him forever!"

"She is not asking for forever!" Jimin's little brother Haneul said... "Just when he is sick. Other times, he can take care of himself." His tone was rude...

"Do you talk like this with adults?"

"Mom! I dislike him."

That was straight.

"Why?" Jungkook asked. He doesn't remember if he did or said anything wrong to him...

"Because you took my place. Jimin hyung and I used to play together, sleep together eat together. But now he forgot me. He has other friends as well but he is sticking with you all the time."

"So you are jealous?"

"No!" Hanuel folded his hand.

Jimin's mother smiled and left the room.

"Haneul! Do you know in Busan he talks about the most?"

"I don't believe it!"

"Isn't your favorite food is dumplings. Jimin hyung used to make green dumplings for you because green is your favorite color"

He nodded his head with a smile...

"However you are right, he will be with me always!" He whispered in his ear, leaving him puzzled...

_____________

Taehyung doesn't know why Yoongi was sitting in front sit with him. And every time he looks at him, he flashes an awkward smile. He never saw him doing that before...

He glanced backseat from the rearview view mirror. Jimin and Jungkook were asleep, joining their head together...

He clenched his teeth and then sped up his car.

Soon they were at their apartment gate.

"Jimin are you free this Sunday?" Taehyung asked...

"No! I have scheduled that day!" Jimin said taking out his bag from the car...

"Then Monday!"

"Is there anything important!"

"No! I just want to take you out!"

"What about tomorrow night?" He asked again ignoring Jungkook's glare.

"Sure! I hope my boss won't give me any task tomorrow!"

Jungkook looked at Yoongi and gestured to him to interfere...

"Uh! Let's move Taehyung!" Yoongi said...

"Okay, Jimin! I am waiting for you tomorrow at that cafe."

"Ah! Okay!"

Taehyung drove the car away.

Jimin and Jungkook got on the lift. Jungkook was burning... Why at night?

"Hyung! Are you going with him tomorrow?"

"Yeah! Do you want to join?"

"No! You shouldn't go as well."

"Why is that?"

The lift opened at their floor...

"It is because he___"

Jungkook saw Hazel and his father.....

"Where were you?"

-Cloud surfing🍀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 643 30
[COMPLETED] "I love you." "I love you too." - "How can I trust you after you have done so many things?" "Please, I need you to trust me." - "Make me...
154K 7.6K 22
When both life and love giving you so much pain. © -vvtaekook. all rights reserved. [Highest Rank #616 story]
15.3K 657 26
It's not easy for someone to accept love after going through a rough first relationship. And Jungkook was exactly that someone when he started seein...
46.8K 1.7K 42
Plot Jungkook and jimin are a Childhood best friend who promised each other that when they grow up they'll get married with each other but time had...