Abhira Family (One Shots)

By sakshikhera4581

These are one shots of the Abhira family. Not related to the original story. They are just my imagination for... More

MOTHER'S DAY
Dadu-Pota Day
Brother's Bond
Love Is In The Air💕
Accident (part 1)
ACCIDENT (PART 2)
Buzzed
A Normal Day
MYRA
Happy Father's Day
Memories
Chidkuram
A Family Affair
Family Affairs - II
Family Affairs - III
A Date To Remember
Happy Birthday
Girlfriend?
Crazy in Love
Lag ja Gale
Cravings
Sick Day
Brownies?
Cravings -II
Neglected
Discord-I
Discord-II
Discord-III
Conversation
Attack
Sunday- Fun day
Interview
Honeymoon-I
Lost And Found
Tough Times
Nani House - I
Nani House - II
Nani House - III
Can I Marry Your Daughter?
Picnic
Where Did Babies Come From?
Abhir's Day Out
Allergies
Happy Anniversary
Hamesha And Forever
Abhir Birla -I
Abhir Birla-II
Moments
Abhir Birla- Bonus chapter
Picken Chocks
Differences-i
Differences-ii
Differences-iii
Differences-iv
Differences-v
Anime V/S Disney
Roohdariyan-i
Roohdariyan-ii
Roohdariyan-iii
Roohdariyan-iv
Roohdariyan-v
Roohdariyan-vi
Roohdariyan-vii
Roohdariyan-viii
Author's Note

Honeymoon-II

1.2K 82 52
By sakshikhera4581

A/N Mature content ahead (18+). Readers discretion is advised.

"Come on, Abhi let's go out na. We have been in the villa for the last 2 days. We haven't left the bed in the last 2 days," Akshara pouted. She is sitting on the bed in between her husband's legs. Her back is attached to Abhi's front. Abhimanyu is sitting holding her in a tight embrace. He is nibbling her neck causing her to moan.

"Keep moaning like that and we will never be up from this bed", Abhi whispered seductively in her ears. 

"Abhi I want to go out I want to explore Fiji. It's my time out here and I want to enjoy the fullest", said Akshara.

"Madam, so you are trying to say that you are not enjoying with me right now," Abhi stopped nibbling her neck and looked at her.

"Shut up Abhi that's not what I said. I just want to go out with you and enjoy my honeymoon. You know it's my first honeymoon with my very first husband so I want to cherish all the memories," Akshu said cheekily.

"Acha madam, first husband abhi batata hoo," he flips her suddenly and now she is under him and he is on top of her. He takes her lips with his. "Abhi" she whispers between his kisses. He moans into her mouth. He pulls his t-shirt from her body removes his shorts within a second and kisses her like his life depends on it. He moves inside her and rocks in and out of her bringing them both to an orgasm. 

"You will have only one husband ever. No one and I mean it no one will have you baby. You are only mine. However we can have multiple honeymoons so you can have enough vacations but only with this husband", said Abhi with a wink and got up.

He smacks her behind playfully, "Come on woman get up. I owe you lunch I think."

Akshu and Abhi are sitting in a local bistro having their lunch. She is wearing cute denim shorts with a white crop top and a few bead necklaces and her music keynote bracelet gifted to her by her husband on their first night after marriage. Abhi is feeding her pasta from his plate. They sit very close to each other and feed each other from their plates.

Abhi leans across the table and smiles. "I will be right back baby, just coming from the washroom", Abhi said to her and moved to the washroom.

After a moment a very good-looking guy approaches their table. "I am sorry for the intrusion, and I assume the guy with you is your boyfriend or something but I have to say that I haven't been able to take my eyes off of you since you sat down".

Akshu stares at him with wide eyes and tries to find the words but is rendered speechless. "Wow, I am flattered, but he is my husband and we are on our honeymoon here," Akshu replied to the guy.

He smiles. "Of course. I don't think otherwise. Are you from India", he asked in a polite tone. Akshu nodded. "I always wanted to go, I guess I should if there are women like you over there" he winks and smiles a genuine smile. She looked at him with an open mouth, didn't know how to respond to that. 

"Well I didn't mean to bother you but I just had to tell you that you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on", the guy said with a genuine smile. 

"Thank you", Akshu said quietly. She doesn't know how to respond to that. She feels Abhi's presence and before she knows he's there and wraps his arm tightly around her. She looks at him and he is green with envy. So, he heard what the guy had said. Abhi is giving the guy the look Akshu had never seen before. If looks could kill that guy would be six feet under the ground by now. He is feeling possessive right now.

"Is there a problem here, baby?" Abhi asked his wife. But before she replies the guy speaks."I am sorry I interrupted your meal but I have to say you are a very lucky guy. Your wife is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Take care of her", he winks and goes out of the restaurant.

Akshu looked at the guy with an open mouth. The audacity of this guy. She can feel the anger radiating from her husband. He is angry, very angry.

"Abhi", Akshu whispered unsure how to react. The stranger effectively ruined their whole mood. Abhi puts some money on the table, grabs her purse and holds her hand to take her out of the restaurant.

"Stop being so hot Akshu, I can't leave you alone even for some time." Abhi declared possessively. "Come on let's go. We are going back to the villa", mutters Abhi.

As soon as he reached their room, Abhi pushed her against the wall. "Fooking idiot", he growls. "He wishes he could have you". Akshu groans before raising one leg to wrap around his waist, rubbing her core against him trying to create some friction between them. "Mine", Abhi growls in her ear as he snakes a hand down between them and strokes her through her panties. He is sucking at the skin behind her ears which he knows makes her weak at the knees as he starts to stroke her through her underwear. Teasing her, taunting her. He nibbled a little harder every time she whimpered his name.

"I need you Abhi", moaned Akshara. "Where?" teased Abhi. Akshu bit her lips. 

She was already breathing heavily and her eyes were darker than usual. "Get on the bed", commanded Abhimanyu. She complies and he stalks up the bed. He's kissing everywhere there is skin. He runs his lips over her thighs and she lifts her hips to get him to kiss her where she needs it most. He sits up and stares down at her and smiles a wicked smile. "Touch yourself", he said seductively in her ears.

Her eyes fly open, "What?" asked confused Akshu. 

"You heard me. I want to watch you make yourself come. Come on baby touch yourself. Don't make me repeat". said, Abhi. He leans down and whispers into her ear. Stick two.. or three depending on your preference for those perfect little fingers inside of you, only then I will touch you and f*ck you so hard and go good you won't be able to walk tomorrow. I want you to touch yourself, and I am going to sit here and watch."

She bites her lip, "I will if you will", Akshu said shyly. 

"I will baby, but you first", Abhi said misheviously.

She sighs slides her hand down and opens her shorts first. Then slides her hands under her underwear and removes her panties. She pulls them off throwing them at his face. He smirks and inhales the scent off of them causing her to widen her eyes. 

"Come on baby, do it fast. We don't have all the time," said Abhi. Akshara blushes and closes her eyes. She starts thinking about the first night when they came to Fiji and had sex. His perfect body, perfect abs, perfect d*ck. This is hot ... she thinks as she feels herself building. She is vaguely aware she's moaned out his name and grabbed her nipple with her other hand. Her eyes fly open as she feels herself at the edge and makes eye contact with him. She moans out as spasms wreck her body. She barely has time to register what is happening before she feels his mouth wrapped around her fingers.

"You're so sexy", his heavy breathing matches with her heart rate as she feels it against her chest. Within a moment he slams inside of her so hard she moves up the bed. "Oh yeah", she moans as she wraps her hands around his neck and bites down on his ear as he's kissing her neck. He pulled out slightly lifting her leg to go over his shoulder to go deeper and pushed back inside of her. "F*ck" her eyes flew open and found his which were hooded and filled with lust. He revelled in her tightness. "You're mine" he moans out as he feels himself teetering over the edge. He slowly moves in and out trying to hit her g-spot. With one more stroke, she was falling over the edge screaming out his name. He picked up his speed going in and out of her faster and before he knew it he was following her into orgasamic bliss.

"You're mine Akshu, only mine. I don't want anyone to even be in the vicinity of you."Abhi declared. He never had the feeling of possessiveness toward any girl before. But Akshu was not an ordinary girl. She is his wife and the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. He would die without her. She can make and break him.

"Abhi, what are you thinking? You are a mile away in your thoughts. Did you not enjoy it",  asked Akshu in a low voice.

"Baby,  haven't you seen me come or the moans produced by me? I have never experienced this before Akshu and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Just looking at you turns me on so much. And watching you getting off is a f*king experience that I will never forget." Abhimanyu said it earnestly and kissed his wife.

Abhi and Akshu are sitting in each other's embrace when something strikes him. He gets up from the bed and brings a clean paper and a pen.

"Akshu, I am thinking something. Since we are recently married we are bound to have fights and misunderstandings. So to avoid that let's make some promises and whenever we are angry with each other or if one of us is not agreeing with the other then we can use this paper and show the pact we made to each other. What say? " Abhi bounces off his idea to Akshu.

"I think it's a brilliant idea. Ok, let's start." Akshu nodded enthusiastically.

"Ok, you will never wear a bikini or any hot dress if I am not with you," said Abhi with a pout.

Akshu laughed and pulled his cheek. "Oh, mere chidkuram I promise I will not wear these things if I am not with you and Abhi Remember one thing I want to look hot but only for you. Only you matter to me, no one else" Akshu said earnestly. Abhi nodded with a smile and kissed her forehead. He writes the promise on paper.

"Promise me we will never go angry in bed. We will fight with each other, that's bound to happen. Fights are part of married life but promise me we will never sleep angry with each other" said Akshu.

"I promise Akshu, we will never go angry to bed" promised Abhi and wrote on paper.

"Promise me we will go on vacations like this every 6 months," said Abhi mischievously.

"Every 6 months, Abhi will you get that much time?" asked Akshu incredulously.

"Of course we will babe. I will always have time for you. We will travel the world together. I want to visit every place with you from now onwards, " Abhi said sincerely. His ears radiate so much love for her. Akshu's eyes glisten with tears listening to his heart-felt emotions.

"Ohh, Abhi we will travel every 6 months I promise", Akshara kissed his forehead.

"Akshu promise me you will never leave me ever. I know I have anger issues, and I make impulsive decisions but Akshu I can't survive without you. If in anger I will do something or say something that I should never say you have full authority to hit me to shout at me but please baby don't leave me. Promise me Akshu", desperation is clearly shown in his eyes.

"Abhi I promise I will never leave you. I also can't survive without you. You are my soul, my heart Abhi, How can I live without you?" said Akshu truthfully.

"I know Akshu in between all the complications during our marriage we can't spend much time with each other and know each other properly. We didn't get time to date and understand each other's likes and dislikes properly. But I promise you Akshu from now onwards my full priority is you only. I will try to spend as much time as I get with you, know you, and understand you" said Abhi sincerely.

"I promise too Abhi. You will always be my priority. Everyone has come after you only," Akshu replied to him.

"Akshu promise me that we would always talk with each other. Communication is a basic need for a relationship. I don't want any misunderstanding between us". Akshu nodded.

"I promise Abhi. I will never hide anything from you and share everything with you." Akshu promised him.

Abhi wrote everything on paper. "Ok, last thing Akshu. We will have sex every night." Akshu raised her eyebrows. "Every night"? 
"Acha ok, every 2 nights" "Are you sure?"
"Ok, na tumhari na meri whenever we get time",  said Abhi mischievously.

"So I am writing it down 'We will have sex whenever we get time'. Abhi winked at her and wrote it down. Abhi and Akshu signed at the bottom of the paper to seal their promises.

"Acha so can I have a demo of how we will fulfil this promise".

Abhi put the paper on the side table and kissed her hard. He flips them so he is hovering over her and runs his hands up her legs before parting them slightly. "God you are really wet, baby," he said tracing his finger through her slit.

He moves her panties to the side and slides his d*ck through her drenched folds and she moans at the quick contact.

He removes his boxers and soon he is inside of her. He thrusts hard inside of her. She squeezes her muscles around his d*ck. He begins to rock back and forth inside of her as she wraps her legs around him keeping him deep inside of her. He kisses her neck and nibbles her ears knowing how much it will affect her.

The pressure is building inside her belly. He tweaks her nipples and she groans as she feels an explosion wrapping her body. She pulls the hair at the back of his neck as she lets her orgasm pass through her spurring his orgasm right after it. He finishes the remainder of his orgasm and they stare at each other for what feels like an eternity before both of them shout 'I love you' to each other together.

"I love you Akshu and I promise you we will have endless nights and like this", said Abhi and winked at her.

The end

A/N So with this we have come to the end. of this series. I hope you guys like both shots. I hope it stands up to your expectations.

Your suggestions and requests are all welcomed. I really love it when you guys request some plots it really makes me feel appreciated. I will try to fulfil every request as much as I can. Thank you for supporting me and appreciating my work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 3.3K 33
Hyy famm... this is my another ff on Abhira... show some love ❤️ Abhimanyu nd Akshara had arranged marriage.. after 4 years of their marriage they bl...
22.5K 856 5
Hy guys it's a story on our new couple Abhira from the famous show yrkkh..... peep in to know more about it.....
YRKKH4 By

Fanfiction

18.5K 879 10
this story would start from the generation leap. but with little changes. Abhimanyu and Aarohi are alive in this story. Akshara would have a daughter...
66.9K 5K 48
This is story of abhira from the very beginning when the yrkkh introduced third generation. It involves more of abhira and less of others.