Sakura x Hibari

By AnnaVelardi

Little shorts about Yakumo Sakura's love for Hibari Kyoya. Including how she fell in love with him. Why she i... More

Yakumo Sakura
Earliest Memories
The First Friend
Love at First Sight
Year One : Part One
Year One : Part 2
Welcome Back
Mafia
Mismatched Adventures
Dino Cavallone
Fight
6 : Mask
6: Round One
Round Two
6 : Finding Hibari
6: What love can do
6 : Aftermath
Varia : Rings
Varia : Feeling Better
Varia : Storm Guardians
Varia : Emotions
Varia : Mist
Varia : Cloud
Varia : Urges
Varia : Sky Part 1
Varia : Sky Battle Part 2
Varia : Sky Battle Part 3
Varia : Aftermath
Future : Grand Entrance
Future : To My Past Self
Future : Training
Future : Raid
Future Hibari Kyoya's Return
Future : Hibi
Future : Truth
Future : Their First Time
Future : Bonding
Future : Choice Battle
Future : Vongola Primo
Future : Four Swords Men
Future : Vongola Decimo
Future : Leader of the Arcobaleno
Future : Future : Skylarks, Cherry Blossoms and Daisies
Future : The beginning of the End
Future : Middle of the End
Future : Primo and Decimo
Future : The End
Future : Aftermath
Simon : Growth
Simon : Confession
Simon : Love
Simon : Inheritance Ceremony
Simon : Simon Family
Simon : You're Mine
Simon : Gift
Simon : The Night Before
Simon : Welcome
Simon : Ryohei vs Aoba
Simon : Killer Spots
Simon : The First Memory
Simon : Lambo vs Ooyama Rauji
Simon: Lambo's Pride
Simon: The Second Memory
Simon: Gokudera vs Shitopi-chan
Simon : The Third Memory
Simon : The Horrible Truth
Simon : Hibari vs Adelheid
Simon : The Fourth Memory
Simon : Damian Spade
Simon : Yamamoto's Return
Simon : The Fifth Memory
Simon : Yamamoto vs Damian Spade
Simon : Late Night Secrets
Simon : Tsunayoshi vs Enma
Simon : The Sixth Memory
Simon : Freedom
Simon : Damian vs Hibari & Sakura
Simon : The Final Battle
Simon : The Seventh Memory
Simon : Tsuna & Enma vs Damian Spade
Simon : The Yakumo Curse
Simon : Aftermath
Rainbow : Hibari Kyoya x Yakumo Sakura
Rainbow : Team Fon
Rainbow : Day One

Future : Not According to Plan

44 2 0
By AnnaVelardi

Summary : Welcome to Future arc. This is my favorite arc and I am currently having so much fun writing it. Yes, there is plenty of chapters writing to so weekly updates will continue. I hope you all enjoy 

A tall, very handsome and sharply dressed man was looking down at a small pile of now dried blood. Two other men also dressed in very sharp suits were behind him watching his back. Another suited man approached him looking disappointed. "I didn't find anything." he told him, frowning as he looked at the dried blood. A small growl escaped his throat as he looked on top of the wall.

There were three small boxes. "Of course you left those behind for her," he said, grabbing the three boxes. There was one box with clouds and dyed purple; on the other side of the box was a tornado symbol dyed red. Then there was a red box with a tornado symbol as well. The last box was black with no symbols on it at all. "Sir... there is movement by the shrine." one of the other suits said.

He nodded his head. "Let's move out." he turned to face them. "Tetsu, Miki you're with me. You two stay here and clean this up." he told him. "Yes sir." they all said and followed his orders.

~~~~~

"I don't want you to go." he said, grabbing her wrist. "Kyo, it's not that difficult. I'll sneak in, get the information and come right back to you just in time." she assured him by touching the left side of his face. He sighed as he leaned into her touch. "I don't like it. It's too dangerous." She chuckled. "I will be back before dawn. If I'm not then you'll just have to come and save me okay?" he let her go and sighed in defeat. He couldn't argue with her anymore. She always won when it came to this type of argument.

"Alright" he said and took her hand that was on his face and kissed the back of her knuckles. "But if you are any later than that. I will bite anyone to death that keeps you from me." she chuckled and nodded in agreement.

The woman dressed in what would be considered a battle kimono. Her partner was already up and waiting for her at the entrance of their underground base. "Seeing me off?" she teased him. He pulled her by her waist to him, and placed a deep desperate kiss. His last attempt to keep her there. The short brown hair woman wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled them as close as possible.

Once they were separated she could tell that he still didn't want her to leave but it was time now to say goodbye. "I'll see you soon." she promised him and then exited their home.

The night was cold and brisk. Her most loyal guard stood outside the base waiting for her. "You're not coming along, Miki" she ordered as she put on her gloves. "Your highness please. It's dangerous to go alone. Hibari-sama requested you at least take one guard." he begged her as he followed her down the stairs of Namimori shrine. "Then stay and keep my husband company. He knows damn well what I'm getting into." she said, stopping at the bottom. "Going with me causes me to put both you and me at risk."

"Princess please..." he begged. She turned and looked at him. "Take care of her for me, Miki. I won't get to meet her but I'm sure she's as wonderful and adorable as I remember. " she gave that smile that he knew this would be the last time he saw his master. "Goodbye Miki. Take care of Kyo and her for me." She reminded him once more and entered the dark neighborhood.

She made her way through the neighborhood avoiding any chance of encounter with the other mafia. She could feel them trying to hunt her but she was swift and light on her feet. Even with heels on there was no sound with her steps. She made her way to the enemy base and knocked out two of the guards blocking her entrance to the door with her storm boots.

The entry to the base was quiet and it was almost too easy to get in but the woman continued. She followed the blueprints that she was given beforehand and made her way to the experiment labs. The password to enter the labs was thankfully the same one she had been given beforehand.

The door slid open and the woman entered. She went over to the table and started reading all the papers on the tables, careful to not touch any of it. Her eyes widened as she continued to take in the information. Then she found the file that she came for. She went over and pulled out her phone where she started taking photos of everything she could and sent it to the right hand man.

Once the information was sent she reached into her obi and pulled out a single earring that had an orange orb dangling. She put it on her left ear and lightly flicked it with her pointer finger. The orb began to glow. "Can you hear me Hayato?" she asked as she continued to investigate the lab.

"Yes I can. And I got all the pictures. You should get out of there." he told her. "Hold on, I'm still looking into these files. It's almost unbelievable." she commented as she walked over what looked like a safe. "Senpai please, it's too dangerous if you stay too long." he tried to warn her. "What is with you boys trying to protect me? First Kyo, then Miki and now you. Please, I'm far more capable than you all...give...me credit for..." she went ahead and opened the safe."

"Senpai are you okay?" he asked worried. "Yeah...I just opened this safe. And you're not gonna believe what I found." she said excitement in her voice as she held up the bicolor box. "Now that you found a new shiny object can you please get out of there?" The woman sighed as she put the box in her obi. "Fine. I'll leave now."

After she said that, an alarm started echoing the building. "Sakura get out of there!" The right hand man yelled in her ear. "I'm leaving" she told him and flicked the communicator again. The woman took off. She ran through the hallways backtracking her steps trying to reach the exit. But she could hear it. She could hear the other mafia's footsteps not far from her. Then her worst fear happened. The sound of the click was something she could never forget. It was the sound of the safety of a gun clicking off. "Crap" she muttered.

The shots echoed through the hallways and Sakura was struggling. Dodging bullets was not a skill anyone should have. And it was a skill that Sakura didn't have. She had been hit by at least two bullets. She was limping a little as she reached the outside. The sun was starting to rise... "Oh he's going to kill me..." She leaned against a nearby wall... There wasn't much time left. She had to at least make it back to her territory which wasn't too far from Namimori Shrine.

The other mafia weren't too far behind; she could hear them talking about her. This was it she had to find somewhere... to... The woman leaned against a wall facing east as the sun began to rise and warm her face. She pulled out a small box that had no colors on it and opened it with the purple stone on her left ring finger. Then she took off the purple, left finger ring and placed it in the box. She then pulled off the ring on her right middle finger that had a red stone in it. The box was sealed and she sat back... she needed to put the boxes somewhere safe for him... or her to find them.

Her body felt heavy and she could tell that she had taken at least three bullets. A tall shadow covered her causing her to look up. Her vision was blurry... She didn't know who this was but she felt safe. He offered her his hand. "Even in death you welcome me with open arms...Tou-sama..."she chuckled out a little. The figure nodded his head and she placed her boxes in his hands and then closed her eyes...

Meanwhile in the past....

Sakura woke up in her four poster bed slightly disheveled. So much had happened recently and the princess was feeling exhausted. But today she had plans. Today she was supposed to have a date with Yuna. They were to get bubble tea and cake and relax at her friend's house. The princess got up and headed over to her closet to change. Today she chose a light blue sundress that had no pattern on it and dipped too low down her front and even lower in her back showing her tattoo. She left her hair down since it wouldn't be one of those days where she didn't need to tie it up. To finish her look she put on her dark blue heels.

She went over to her dresser where she looked for her cherry blossom charm bracelet that was until she heard a loud crash downstairs. "Kai?!" She yelled, grabbing her bracelet and racing down the stairs to see what happened. In the hallway around the staircase was her second in charge Kai with his brother Bai looking down at a box that had clearly fallen. "Princess!" Kai said surprised. "We didn't mean to wake you, your highness." Bai bowed his head. Miki stood in one of the open rooms frowning at the commotion.

"What's this box?"she asked, kneeling down and looking inside it. "It belonged to Hiro-sama." Kai explained. Sakura frowned as she looked through the box. The twins watched her as she explored the box. She pulled out a small pile of letters. "These are..." She asked as she began to read the letters. "Letters to Aoi-sama. Your father was quite a romantic." Kai explained as she read through the letters. Sakura smiled a little to herself as she put the letters back and reached into the box again where she pulled out a small velvet jewelry box.

"I didn't know Hiro-sama kept that." Bai said surprised. Sakura looked at him confused but went ahead and opened the box. There was a diamond ring and dangling earring that had an orange orb hanging from it. "Aoi-sama's engagement ring and Hiro-sama's earring. It was like their wedding rings." Bai explained. Sakura looked at the earring. "Hiro-sama didn't like wearing rings but he wanted to show Aoi-sama his loyalty so he got his ear pierced for her. After all, he had so many tattoos that they meant nothing to Aoi-sama." Kai shared with her.

Sakura picked up the earring and put it on her left ear. The moment she put it on she felt this warm feeling that she felt once before and that was against Rokudo Mukuro. A smile graced her lips. Kai and Bai all stared at her. "You're glowing my lady." Miki said joining the group. Sakura smiled even brighter. "Thank you Miki."

The princess stood up. "Are you sure you're not gonna be cold later?" Kai asked her, seeing her so exposed in her sundress. "I'll be back before dark." she assured him. Miki went over to the princess and helped her put on her bracelet. "Hibari-sama would be upset if you lost this," he reminded her. Kai nodded and the princess took off.

The girl met up with her best friend in the shopping district. A laugh was exchanged before they headed to the cake shop where the Princess insisted on paying of course. They also grabbed bubble tea before heading back to Yuna's house.

They were headed back to Yuna's house just in case a certain disciplinary leader decided to stop by Sakura's house unannounced again. Yuna rounded the corner with Sakura not too far behind her. But as Yuna rounded the corner to her house she noticed that Sakura wasn't behind her anymore. "Sakura-chan?" she called her friend.

Sakura on the other hand coughed a couple of times and moved her hand in front of her hoping to clear up some of the smoke that had surrounded her. "Yuna?" She called her friend. The smoke cleared up and the Princess turned the corner looking for her best friend. There was no one there. "Yu..." she stopped herself sensing it. That strange feeling that someone was watching her. That someone was hunting her. She could feel it all around her.

Quickly the Yakuza leader made her way towards her friend's house. The front gate was locked so she hopped the wall and hid in the corner controlling her breathing and keeping her heart rate down. She then heard it. There was a pair of footsteps walking right outside the wall. "I swear it appeared right here." One male voice said. "Well I don't see anyone here." the other said, annoyed. "There has to be one here. Look, the radar is going crazy." he showed his partner. The other one looked at the radar and frowned. "Well there is no one here. But we can walk the perimeter and see." he said, appeasing the other guy.

Sakura heard their footsteps getting further and further away from her. The princess looked at the house and decided to investigate it a bit. Sure enough the house was empty and it didn't look like anyone lived there which was weird for the princess since Yuna had lived there as far as she could remember. A sigh escaped her and she decided the safest place for her was back at her own territory.

The girl hopped the wall again and started running as fast as she could towards her own home. She made sure to check every intersection to see if she could find one of her men but there was no one. The streets of Namimori were oddly quiet. Out of the corner of her eye she saw an explosion and smoke coming out of the forest near Namimori shrine.

There. Someone there might be able to tell me what is going on. She changed her direction and headed for the shrine. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 7.5K 56
Before he ruined a part of your life, you had to meet him first. This was how you met him, this was how it started, this was the dawn of your memorie...
14.1K 476 15
Tsuna was leaving for Italy and he didn't want to go without telling Kyoko how he felt. They dated and Kyoko realized she actually had feelings for T...
6.8K 150 19
This is the story of ______(you), the most beautiful girl in all of namimori and beyond. These are one shots on how she would get along with the char...
4K 95 5
Set TYL. Kusakabe told Tsuna that Chrome had run away 5 years ago to break Mukuro out of prison, but he never revealed the series of events that led...