ROYS'

By Sathvikaa03

What happens when Chief Minister of a state dies in an accident? What if one of his sons has to become the ne... More

MEET THE ROYS'
EXTENDED FAMILY OF ROYS'
OTHER CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1 NEXT CM??!!
CHAPTER - 2 Chief Minister of Bengal!!
CHAPTER - 03 HOME MINISTER !!
CHAPTER - 4 BIRTHDAY PARTY !!
CHAPTER - 05 ATTACK??
CHAPTER - 06 ONE SHOULD NOT DARE TO MESS WITH ABHIMANYU'S FAMILY!!
CHAPTER - 07 BREAK!!!
CHAPTER - 08 WHEN PAST HAUNTS THE PRESENT!!
CHAPTER - 9 MOVE ON??!!
CHAPTER - 10 A BIKE RACE???!!!
CHAPTER - 11 ABHIMANYU'S ANGER, LOVE AND SILENCE!!
CHAPTER - 12 AKSHARA ABHIMANYU VARDHAAN ROY
CHAPTER - 13 ANNOUNCEMENT!!
CHAPTER - 14 SIDDHARTH VARDHAAN ROY
CHAPTER - 15 EMOTIONAL TURMOIL!!
CHAPTER - 16 GUILT AND REGRETS!!
CHAPTER - 17 OUTBURSTS, HEARTBREAKS AND FINALLY HOME!!
CHAPTER - 18 AHALYA OBEROI
CHAPTER - 19 PRINCE'S BIRTHDAY IT IS!!
CHAPTER - 20 ATTACK ON AKSHARA??
CHAPTER - 21 THREAT!!!
CHAPTER - 22 THE LIGHT OF THEIR LIFE!!
CHAPTER - 23 HIS WOMAN!!
CHAPTER - 25 REMINISCENCE!!
EPILOGUE
Book - 2
PUBLISHED

CHAPTER - 24 KERALA??!!

2.7K 243 242
By Sathvikaa03

Even though Abhimanyu was trying to act all cool, calm and composed at the dining table, everyone could notice the stress lines on his forehead. And there was nothing anyone could do about it. They were all worried. He has been like this for the past 1 week. They even cancelled to go to Akshara's award function not to stress him more. 

Akshara herself took the initiative and announced her decision firmly of not going to award function. She had two reasons, 1 – She couldn't risk her family along with her. The fact that she is just number 2 after her father-in-law made her restless. 2 – She couldn't see her husband taking too much stress about it. She knew for a fact that he wouldn't have stopped her. He would have arranged for the best security possible to make sure she received the award in public but he won't be able to be calm. And she couldn't see him tensed!

Abhimanyu sat infront of the food but his thoughts were all over the place. It has been 2 weeks. And not a single clue or lead is found. They don't even have a slightest clue who their enemy could be. He felt helpless and he didn't know how to deal with it. He had a hunch from where the problem might have started but he feared choosing that option!

 Every time someone stepped out of the house, his heart beat went mad until they came back home safely. He knew he had nothing to fear. It was Vikranth who was taking care of security details. They changed all the staff again. Vikranth made sure none of them could breathe without him knowing about it. 

He incorporated his men in Akshara's office, Siddharth's office and his office as well. No one except him and Vikranth knew about this. Even Devansh's college was under their control. Two undercover female officers were disguised as nurses shadowing Nimisha 24*7. Abeer, Sonakshi and even their little Shree was shadowed 24*7 without making obvious. But his heart was still not at peace. It wouldn't be until he got a solution for this.

He was startled out of his thoughts when he was nudged by Devansh. Abhimanyu looked at him and smiled for him. Devansh pushed his plate gently infront of Abhimanyu – Khilao Mujhe!

That made everyone smile momentarily. Devansh is the only one who is not affected by all this. They all made sure the kid is not aware of their tension. Abhimanyu promised Devansh that he would let nothing happen to his Bhabhi and Devansh believed he had nothing to worry. He was just a kid who crossed his teenage not even a month ago. They didn't want to burden him in anyway. But everyone forgot the fact that the kid was raised by them and had their genes.

Siddharth was quick to intervene. He knew that was the only way to reduce the tension at dining table – Kyu tere haato mein dard hai?

Devansh narrowed his eyes and glared Siddharth – Haa hai mere haatho mein dard! Aap ko kya?

Abhimanyu concerned – Sach mein dard hai beta?

Anirudh and Siddharth rolled their eyes. Their prince was not just pampered. He is brought up in flowers. No one other than their bhaiyya ever scolded the boy and ofcourse their Bhabhi too. One small scratch on the boy and Abhimanyu Vardhaan Roy would bring hell down. The tradition didn't change even after 20yrs and they were sure it wouldn't change even when the boy becomes 50.

Anirudh whacked the boy – Koi dard nahi ho raha hai ise. Nautanki kahi ka! Chup chaap kha!

Devansh – Bhaiyya bhaiyyu Mujhe maar rahe hai! Kal bhi maara unhone. Aaj tak dard ho raha hai.

Anirudh looked at shocked – Maine kab tujhe maara bey?

Abhimanyu sighed – Language Anirudh!

Anirudh annoyed – Aap ek minute ruko bhaiyya. Aapka ye ladla mujhpe inzaam pe inzaam lagaye jaa raha hai aur aapko language ki padi hai!

Abhimanyu felt like pulling his hair out. He could alreadyfeel onset of a headache. And his brothers were not at all helping it!

Devansh – Aapne abhi maara na?

Anirudh whacked him again on principle.

Abhimanyu – Ok now that is enough! Be quiet both of you!

Both shut their mouths immediately. Siddharth bit back his smile. His bhaiyyu and Devansh looked like mirror images of each other. Vikranth who was sitting beside him also felt the same but didn't comment. He feared the smile from Anirudh's face would be wiped off.

Abhimanyu fed Devansh who ate happily forgetting everything.

Nimisha shook her head – Iska kuch nahi ho sakta!

Akshara chuckled and thanked God for these little distractions and mercies!! Her husband was better off annoyed and irritated than tensed!

Abhimanyu got up after feeding Devansh and went directly to his study after dinner. Everyone looked at his plate which was untouched and sighed. This has become a ritual to their bhaiyya. Not today! All the brothers decided. Akshara lost her appetite and went away after she was sure everyone ate!

Abhimanyu stared at the threat note infront of him. That was the second threat note he got a week ago just before they had to go to Akshara's award function!! He successfully hid it from everyone except for Vikranth. He wished he had other option than burdening Vikranth but he was helpless. Vikranth is the only one who could help. He hid the note when he heard foot steps and opened a file.

Abhimanyu looked up and saw Anirudh coming in with hot chocolate in his hands. He sighed.

Anirudh walked to Abhimanyu and placed the hot chocolate cup infront of him and sat beside him pulling a chair. Hot chocolate was his bhaiyya's comfort food!

Abhimanyu – Ani..

Anirudh cut him off – Aapne dinner bhi nahi kiya bhaiyya! Chup chap peyo ye!

Abhimanyu sighed – Man nahi hai Ani.

Anirudh – Agar hum me se koi bhi aise hi kiya tho aap chod dete hume?? Aap ke liye rules alag nahi hai! Come on have it.

Abhimanyu tried to negotiate but Anirudh spoke – Please bhaiyya.. Mere liye!

Abhimanyu picked up the cup. He knew when he lost. He could fight with stubbornness. How could he fight with love?

Anirudh smiled and got up as soon as Abhimanyu finished –Bhabhi ne bhi kuch nahi khaya. Ab aap jake unhe bhi khilado!

Abhimanyu palmed his face. His wife wouldn't touch a meal when he didn't eat anything. How could he let himself forget?

Anirudh walked away knowing his bhaiyya would take care of his Bhabhi.

Abhimanyu was about to get up to go to Akshara when Siddharth barged in with bowl of fruits. Abhimanyu sighed. He was about to open his mouth to tell that he had hot chocolate, Siddharth started – Aap chup chap ye khao bhaiyya!

He placed bowl infront of him. Abhimanyu tried – Bacha. Mai Abhi..

Siddharth – Nahi. Aap pehle ye khao aur phir baat karo.

Abhimanyu – Bacha.. I just ha...

Siddharth – Aap ab nahi khayenge tho mai bhi kal se kuch nahi khaunga.

Abhimanyu glared the boy – Blackmail kar raha hai?

Siddharth gulped and shook his head – Pyar se samjha raha hu. Please kha lijiye na mere liye.

Abhimanyu – Par bacha...

Siddharth sadly – Aap mujhse pyar hi nahi karte hai!

Abhimanyu gave up and had his fruits. Siddharth knew when to exercise his right and when to blackmail emotionally. The boy opted 2nd option very rarely. Only when he felt like there was no other way.

Siddharth hugged him and kissed him on cheeks – Ab aap jake Bhabhi ko khiladijiye. Unhone kuch nahi khaya!

Abhimanyu nodded. Siddharth walked away. Abhimanyu didn't know how to feel. The love his brothers gave him so freely always left him overwhelmed. Not only they observed he didn't had food but also cared enough to bring his comfort foods. Anirudh was never health conscious. He brought Chocolate milkshake which was his comfort food. Siddharth is always health conscious. He brought fruits and made sure to only bring Oranges and Kiwi, again his favourites.

He finally got up to go to his wife but sat back giving up when Devansh barged in unceremoniously and sat on his lap like a 5 yr old child with a plate in his hand. Abhimanyu looked at the plate and felt emotional when he found a chapati roll with honey! That was his one favourite dish his father used to feed him whenever he felt low! It was one weird combination everyone in the house steered clear off except him.

Devansh offered him the roll – Aapne dinner bhi nahi kiya bhaiyya!

Abhimanyu knew it was waste of time to argue with Dev. With Anirudh and Siddharth, he had 20% probability to win but with Devansh, it was zero! He just couldn't deny the boy anything and the boy knew how to have his way.

Abhimanyu kissed his forehead and blinked back the tears. He was too overwhelmed.

Devansh went away after his bhaiyya had the roll.

Abhimanyu didn't know what he did to deserve such brothers.Everyone was same but different. He was not at all surprised when Vikranth walked in with a food tray!

Vikranth gave Abhimanyu a teasing smile – How was hot chocolate, fruits and Chapati Roll?

Abhimanyu looked at him shocked – Tujhe pata tha theeno aarahe the mere paas?

Vikranth nodded. Abhimanyu – Kaise?

Vikranth – I was cooking these in Kitchen. One by one came into the kitchen.

Abhimanyu gave him an incredulous look – Tho tune unhe roka kyu nahi?

Vikranth shrugged – Mai kyu roku? Who asked you to skip the dinner?

Abhimanyu palmed his face.

Vikranth – Now take these and go to Bhabhi! Unhone kuch nahi khaya!

Abhimanyu looked at the tray and smiled. His wife's favourite dishes were staring at him. He got up and hugged him tightly. Vikranth deepened the embrace.

Abhimanyu pulled back and kissed his forehead – Ab jaa jake soja!

Akshara stood near the window lost in her thoughts. No one in her family is at peace and she didn't know what to do. Her husband was not having meals. And that hurt her the most. She was startled when Abhimanyu hugged her from back but relaxed and leaned back. She felt home. His arms are the safest possible place she could ever be.

Abhimanyu kissed on her temple and gently made her sit on the couch before feeding her. Akshara stopped him – Aapne khaya?

Abhimanyu nodded – Ab tum khao.

Akshara opened her mouth and had food. She frowned when it tasted different – Kisne banaya ye?

Abhimanyu put another morsel in her mouth – Vikranth ne!

Akshara smiled. Those small gestures were enough proof how much the boy loved them. She hoped someday he would be confident enough to call himself as a family member. And she was determined to make him feel like one!

Abhimanyu stared at the ceiling with his wife in his arms sleeping peacefully. He tried to sleep but he just couldn't. After a lot of contemplation, he finally decided to go to Kerala. He had a hunch all the problem started there. But he had a sinking feeling this trip would not end well. His father was an admirable and ambitious service-oriented man. 

Vishal Vardhaan Roy never thought twice before helping people. When he realised his help would be of no use until the system stays same, he decided to join politics. He always strived hard to make sure people are having a better life. His thoughts started and ended with people's welfare. His life was an open book. But there are so many pages of his father's life which are unknown to everyone. He feared he would find those unknown pages if went to Kerala! He never questioned his father when he used to go to Kerala without anyone knowing about it. The fact that his father himself was not ready to give him any explanations... cautioned him that wouldn't be good news. He was protecting himself from the hurt he feared all these years. Now, he had no option but to visit Kerala. He could send anyone but he didn't want to. If indeed there was something no one should be aware of about his father's life, he would make sure it always stays protected. By hook or crook.

He took his phone from the side stand and messaged Rohan to arrange for the travel. Rohan is the one who always he did that. The boy would know what to do. He put the phone aside and pulled his wife closer trying to get some warmth with a hope that his fears wouldn't come true!! He didn't know when but he slowly drifted into sleep with those haunting thoughts, unknowingly pushing himself more into his wife seeking protection from his fears which were troubling him almost for the past 2 decades!

Everyone was enjoying the glaring match going on between Abhimanyu and Akshara early in the morning. Siddharth made himself comfortable on the couch sipping onto his black coffee. Devansh sat on the couch's handle with one leg folded and the other one dangling, with his coffee in his hands. Anirudh sat at the dining table and looked at the couple with a stupid grin on his face and his palm under his chin. Nimisha made herself comfortable on the stairs.

Vikranth who walked in after his morning jog was greeted with this scene. He wondered what happened. He went to Siddharth and nudged him asking what! The boy just shrugged off telling he doesn't know.

Siddharth didn't know what happened. None of them knows what happened. Everyone other than their bhaiyya and Bhabhi walked down to the kitchen in the hope of finding them. That is when they suddenly stormed out of their room ...

Abhimanyu – Maine kaha na Akshara! I need to go!

Akshara firmly – Aap kahi nahi jaa rahe hai Abhi! That is final!

Siddharth sighed. This was what happening ever since they walked down. They talked nothing other than those 2 sentences.

They were enjoying it too much to interfere between the couple. It was not like their bhaiyya and Bhabhi never fought! There were plenty of situations where their Bhabhi just shouted on their bhaiyya and be done with it but today was different. His bhaiyya was not giving in. That made the glaring contest even more interesting!! All of them always enjoyed the couple fights, healthy fights ofcourse.

Siddharth got up and decided to intervene. They had enjoyed enough for the morning. Devansh had already clicked photos.

Siddharth carefully approached Akshara – Kya hua Bhabhi? Aap itne gusse mein kyu hai? Bhaiyya ne kuch kiya kya?

Anirudh made an irritated face. Why does the kid have to interfere. They were having fun, weren't they?

Siddharth threw a glare to Abhimanyu with last sentence which was completely lost on him because he was busy looking at his wife. The couple didn't lose their eye contact not even for once.

Akshara still looking at Abhimanyu – Ye tu apne bhaiyya se kyu nahi puchte Sid?

Siddharth approached Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu firmly – Stay out of this Siddharth.

Akshara had enough of her husband's bossiness and dominant behavior for day. She could only take much. Akshara – Tere bhaiyya Kerala jana chahte hai!

Siddharth frowned. Akshara finally looked at Siddharth – Vo bhi Akele!

Anirudh got up – Aap akele kaise jaa sakte hai bhaiyya!

Siddharth – Bahar khatra hai.

Vikranth – You can't go out until we get the culprit bhaiyya. Atleast not alone.

Abhimanyu – And from when did you all get to take decisions?

Akshara – Change your tone Abhi! You are not going alone and that is final.

Abhimanyu had enough. He raised his voice – I am going and that is final Akshara!

Akshara flinched. Abhimanyu walked out.

Akshara's eyes filled up. Her husband never raised his voice at her to win an argument. He used his silence and calmness to convince and pacify her. This was not the first time they fought or had disagreed. But he never once lost his patience. The fact that he shouted at her and walked out bothered her a lot. Something else was troubling her husband.

Everyone got shocked with Abhimanyu's outburst at Akshara. That was the first time ROY mansion witnessed it.

Anirudh – Bhabhi..

Akshara looked at him tensed – Tere bhaiyya ko kuch pareshaan kar raha hai Ani. Please go talk to him.

Anirudh's heart warmed. The man just shouted on her and here she was talking about him. He hugged her – Bhaiyya agar kuch batayenge to sirf aapko hi batayenge Bhabhi. Agar aapko nahi bata rahe hai tho phir kisiko nahi batayenge.

Akshara nodded and went to talk to her husband. This time withpatience. But she had a feeling he won't tell her.

Anirudh and Siddharth looked at each other. Everyone was troubled. Whenever their bhaiyya was upset, whole house goes upset. They just didn't know how to deal with it. They always waited for him to calm down and approach them.

Akshara was ascending the stairs when Abhimanyu walked down all ready leaving all of them shocked.

The brothers didn't understand anything. Why was it so important for their bhaiyya to go Kerala? And why was he not ready to share it with them? They didn't even know how to stop him and that troubled them very much.

Abhimanyu is determined to go to Kerala. Will his family let him go? If yes, what would happen when he would find his father's secrets? Will that break him? Will he ever find out those secrets?

What if he doesn't return back home safe just like his father? 

How is the chapter? Hope it is upto your expectations!

Your favourite part?

What do you think would happen next?

Next Part after 250+ Votes and 230+ Inline comments!

SHOWER SOME LOVE!!

SATHVIKA!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 9.4K 41
The Abhimanyu Birla, who took up the responsibility of being a father for his three siblings when their father was busy abusing their mother falls ir...
15.2K 1.2K 10
Exploring the lives of Birla siblings as Abhimanyu Birla tries to keep up with their shenanigans, with Akshara by his side. A roller coaster of emoti...
34.3K 2.6K 28
*SPORADIC UPDATES* With each episode, my belief of Abhira getting back together shatters, and it hurts like hell to see DKP sinking my ship to no ret...
221K 11.1K 98
[Requests Closed] random imagines on our beloved ict🫂 If you are done reading this make sure to check out the first part, completed as well. [fetu...