Mira Gilbert: TVD Fanfic

By BiancaEvans2

I know I've done a story where Elena has an identical twin before. But I just couldn't get this idea out o my... More

Telling Matt
Telling Bonnie
Caroline's New Boyfriend
Ultrasound and Telling the Family
Founders Ball
Vampires Are Real
Sexy Suds Car Wash
Elena Knows the Truth
Next 10 Weeks
Studying with Jeremy
50s Dance
Family Night
Elena is Missing
Bachelor Auction
Elena's Double Date
Stefan is a Hostage
Birth of Grayson
Uncle John Meets Grayson
Miss Mystic Falls Competition
Blood Brothers
Meeting Isobel
John's Our Father
Mayor's Wake
Carnival Night
Next Nine Days
Chicken Pox
Where's Elena?
Story of Katerina Petrova
Man in a Suit
Meeting Elijah
Confronting Elena
John's Return
Historical Tea Party
Dinner Party
Isobel's Return
60s Dance
Klaus' Curse
Last Day
Life for a Life
Damon's Dying?
Shared Birthday
Klaus' Return
Return Home
Klaus' Family Missing
Next 3 Episodes
Mikaelson Ball
Sired and Linked

Caroline Reunites with Matt

816 37 2
By BiancaEvans2

Mira's POV

It's been five days since Elijah was daggered and things have been peaceful. Everything has pretty much returned to normal. Elena is no longer trying to get herself killed. No more lies. The only thing that hasn't happened yet. Is Matt and Caroline getting back together. I'm still rooting for them.

Elena has been staying at the Salvatores to avoid John. And I still spend most nights at Matt's or Bonnie's to avoid John also. I am at school today with Matt for the morning. While Jenna minds Grayson for me. Who has a nickname, Gray.

Anyway I am helping Matt hang up posters for the Grill. When Care appears. We all exchange hellos. "Live band?" Care asks noticing the poster we had just put up.

"Yeah, business has been a little slow. The Grill's trying to stay afloat" Matt explains.

"Aren't we all?" she asks him.

"Have you heard from Tyler?" Matt asks her.

"We haven't" I add. I'm worried about Tyler. Yes, we're never gonna date again. But he is and always will be my friend.

"Not a peep" Care tells us.

"Before he left, he stopped by the Grill to talk, and I've left messages on his cell phone" Matt tells her.

"Same" I add.

"He stopped by to see you? What did he say?" Care asks Matt curious.

"Not much, really. I mean...I think to say good-bye without really saying good-bye. I just didn't know it" Matt explains.

"And that's all he said?" Care asks him.

"Yeah, that's all he said, Caroline. Why? I mean, is there something you want to tell me?" he asks her.

"Yeah! I...I mean, no, I...it's just not that easy" Care stammers.

"I don't get it! Since when have am I the one that can express himself and you're the one at a loss for words?" Matt asks her confused.

"No, you're right, and I'm sorry" she says sheepishly.

"You know how I feel. So it's your move. Just make a decision or leave me alone" he tells her before leaving.

"You can't keep stringing him along Care, you have to make a decision" I tell her.

"I have, I just don't know how to show Matt I've chosen him" she states. "I'm sorry about Tyler" she says.

"He kissed you, not the other way around" I state. "I was just being stupid thinking he had changed" I add. "It just proves I should focus on little Gray and no other guy" I tell her.

"You know what we need, a girls night" she states.

"I'll call Elena" I tell her.

"I'll call Bonnie" she adds.

"Meet at our house?" I ask and she nods her head. I hug her and run off to look for Elena. I find her with Stefan in the parking lot. "Elena girls night tonight our house, you in?" I ask.

"Sure sounds fun Mira" she says with a smile. "What about Gray?" she asks.

"He'll be there too. Matt has work and I don't trust John with him. Jeremy has homework and I think we should invited Jenna to join us" I tell her.

"Sounds good" she says with a smile. I hug her and go to class. School was boring. Afterwards I go home and releave Jenna of babysitting duty. I bring Gray downstairs and rock him gently as he naps. He'd wake soon.

(Time skip)

Gray is now awake and in Bonnie's arms. She and the other girls had arrived five minutes ago. We are trying to decide what to have for dinner. "Chinese food or pizza?" Care asks.

"Like you have to ask" Elena and I tell her. Then smile at each other. We hadn't something together in a while.

"I will get it" Care states grabbing her tablet. But freezes at the photo of her and Matt on her screensaver. Bonnie takes the tablet from her and orders the food instead. Handing Gray to Caroline to hold.

"How is life at the Salvatore house?" I ask Elena.

"Well Katherine is back" she grumbles. "Apparently when we daggered Elijah, it freed her from the tomb" she states.

"And she stuck around?" I ask confused and she nods her head. "I wonder why" I mutter. Bonnie then tells us about her talk with Jonas and Stefan.

"Do you believe that Jonas is being sincere?" Elena asks her.

"I don't know what to believe. I think he's at a loss. He's not sure who to trust" Bonnie states.

"Join the club" Elena and I say together & smile at each other.

"Well, what are we going to do about this movie situation? What about "The Notebook"?" Care asks.

"Pass" I tell her.

"Caroline, how many times have you seen that movie?" Elena asks her.

"That's beside the point" Care states. Just then Jenna appears. Elena and I greet her.

"What's going on?" Jenna asks us.

"Girls night, plus this little cutie" I say taking Gray into my arms kissing his cheek. He gargles happily waving his tiny hands.

"How are you doing?" Elena asks her.

"You heard about my fight with Ric" Jenna says.

"He feels terrible" Elena tells her.

"Is this some kind of disguised attempt to cheer me up?" Jenna asks as Gray made grabby hands at her. Sh takes him from me.

"No. No, this is about us girls hanging out and you know, we'll be here if you happen to want to talk" Elena tells her.

"Because I am a winner when it comes to successful relationships" Care adds.

"You too?" Jenna asks her.

"You have no idea" Care tells her.

"Okay then" Jenna says and grabs a bottle of water from the fridge. "It's this whole Isobel thing. He's hiding something from me" she states.

"To play devil's advocate, maybe there is a great reason why he's not telling you. Maybe he is just trying to protect you" Care tells her.

"Well, that's not his call to make. I mean, I deserve the truth. Everybody does" Jenna states.

"Sometimes it's harder than that" Care tells her.

"Not if it's somebody you care about, it isn't" Jenna tells her.

"You know what we need? Dancing. There is a band at the Grill" Care states. We all agree to go to the Grill. I take Gray upstairs and put him in warmer clothes. We then all left for the grill, where the band is already playing. I'd only be able to stay an hour, before I have to go put Gray to bed.

Jenna immediately went to get a drink. Matt appears and greets Gray & I. But ignores Care as she tried to say hello. And returned to work. "Things just got real awkward" Bonnie mutters.

"I'm sorry Care" I say.

"He said the balls in your court" Bonnie adds.

"Yeah, but I can't do anything about it" Care states.

"Can't you?" I ask her.

"Why not? All you do is talk about how much you care about him" Bonnie reminds her.

"Yeah, but I am still keeping so many secrets" Care tells us.

"So am I" I remind her.

"Alaric's in the same boat with Jenna and maybe that's our mistake. We're trying to protect the people that we love by keeping them out of it, but in the end, we're hurting them anyway" Elena explains. As the current song ends. Care removes her jacket and hands it to Elena. "What are you doing? Where are you going?" she asks.

Care doesn't answer and goes onto the stage. She compels the band to let her sing. And Sings Eternal Flame to Matt. Who jumped onto the stage and kissed her passionately. Elena, Bonnie, Jenna and I cheer as Gray babbles happily.

I leave not long after and go home. I give Gray a bath and put him to bed. I then did my homework and call it a night myself. But I am soon woken by my phone. Apparently Jones Martin is on the war path. He wants Elena and I. Damon came over to guard me and Gray. While Kathrine pretended to be Elena. And killed Jonas.

Afterwards, she left after returning Elena her necklace. The Salvatores and Bonnie dealt with Jonas' body & the mess in the bathroom. Before leaving. Care is apparently with Matt, who had been hurt. But she healed him with her blood and plans on telling him about vampires.

So it ended up just being a girls night for Jenna, Elena and I. While Gray sleeps soundly in his coot upstairs. As we enjoy ice-cream. "Tonight was very weird" Jenna states.

"Tell me about it" Elena mutters.

"So much for girls night, guess it's family night" I tell him.

"Nothing wrong with that" Jenna says with a smile. "Are John and Jeremy asleep?" she asks me.

"John is, not sure about Jeremy" I tell her.

"If I go to bed right now, there's a chance I'll wake up hangover-free" Jenna states. Just then the door bell rings, waking Gray. I curse and rush upstairs to go put him back to bed. Leaving Jenna and Elena to deal with our guest. I manage to get Gray back to sleep and decide to call it a night myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 4.8K 31
When a young girl moves to Mystic Falls, and reveals herself to be Elena Gilbert's Twin, everyone takes the news well. Except for Klaus. When word of...
15.6K 405 17
Everybody knows the name Elena Gilbert. But what about her sister? Toni Gilbert is Elena's older sister by a year. They were both living completely h...
88.4K 1.7K 82
--Vampire Diaries Fanfiction-- We're all born and one day we all die. But the world isn't that simple. We all know the stories our parents told us be...
14.4K 191 72
Aria Gilbert is the twin sister Elena Gilbert but even though they were twin they were very much different. While they both were cheerleaders and had...