F1 Imagines (BOOK 2)

By changetyre

Just a couple of F1 images of different drivers... There is no specific upload time I upload as I write. If y... More

Belong II Seb Vettel + Multi
Belong (P2) II SV5,CL16, Multi
Stalker II Carlos Sainz
Amara II Multi
You promised II Lando Norris
You promised (P2) II Lando Norris
Stalker (P2) II Carlos Sainz
Stalker (P3) II Carlos Sainz
Ma Petite II Leclerc!Fam
Beat II Pierre Gasly
Cop II Charles Leclerc
Safe II Lewis Hamilton
Ma Petite (P2) II Leclerc!Fam
Grid Uncles II Max Verstappen
Talk to me II Daniel Ricciardo
Oh Honey II Lando Norris
Home II Max Verstappen
Home (P2) II Max Verstappen
Cub II Multi
Forget me II Charles Leclerc
Big Sister II Baby Lea Verstappen
Anything for you II Lando Norris
He's okay II Verstappen Daughters
Forget me (P2) II Charles Leclerc
Forget me (P3) II Charles Leclerc
Only you II George Russell (18+)
Sneaky II Oscar Piastri
I'm here II Charles Leclerc
Push II Lando Norris
Not me II Carlos Sainz
Make a Wish II Verstappen Daughters
It's you (P1) II Pierre Gasly
It's you (P2) II Pierre Gasly
I don't II Daniel Ricciardo
Solecito II Carlos Sainz
Take it home II Lando Norris
Limits II Lando Norris
Broken II Verstappen Daughters
Here for you II Lando Norris
Ily II Oscar Piastri
I got her (P1) II Charles Leclerc
I got her (P2) II Charles Leclerc
Birdy? (P1) II Carlos Sainz
Birdy (P2) II Carlos Sainz
Cupid II Verstappen Daughters
Daycare II Lando Norris
Not like this (P1) II Charles Leclerc (Mafia AU)
I met somebody II Lando Norris

Heartbeat II Mick Schumacher

4.9K 58 0
By changetyre

"Just one more date." Mick stopped you from walking by placing himself in front of you.

You'd just been on your 3rd date with Mick, which was a miracle in itself since he'd tried to ask you out for years before you agreed to the first date.

The problem wasn't that you didn't like Mick, in fact, you were incredibly fond of him, it was the fact that Mick was your best friend's crush and he had been ever since you were pre-teens, being only 15 she'd made you swear never to go after him and being a naive 15 year old wanting to keep your bff of course you agreed.

But that's where the issues started, Mick never had eyes for your best friend, only for you. He had sent you flowers every Valentine's Day in school, he had asked you to the high school dances, and he had asked you to go out with him numerous times during your time at school. You never once said yes, being too hard-headed in keeping your best friend's promise, and even after everyone had moved away even you going to a separate university to your best friend Mick still persisted.

Perhaps growing up and maturing would've been the solution to Mick's problem but unlucky for him your best friend still liked him even after all these years, still tried to make a move on him after all these years, and even though she hadn't explicitly asked you again as adults he saw the way she threw dirty glances at you if you even dared to look at Mick a little longer than normal if you talked to him a little longer than for it to just be a friendly chat.

Mick never normally had issues with anyone but god did he hate your best friend so much. So now many years later after Mick's constant persistence, you had finally agreed to go on a date with him hoping that he'd get over this chasing after and leave you alone.

But god did you underestimate him? He was incredible and you hated yourself for never noticing it before.

"Mick you've said that for the past 3 dates." You laughed as he walked you back to your apartment.

"And you've said yes to each of them." He smirked.

You finally reached your building which was your escape. "Good night Mick." You tried to hold back your smile as you walked up the steps.

"I'll text you." His smile was so bright it made your heart warm.

"I'm sure you will." You laughed closing the door. Mick waited until he could see you walking up the stairs and walking off.

You hated how he made you feel so giddy and you couldn't control it, the butterflies going wild in your stomach.

You reached your apartment and lay on the couch when your phone dinged alerting you of a text.

Mick: Did you make it home safe?

You: You watched me get inside Mick

Mick: You could've fallen on the way upstairs

You: I made it home safely Mick. Good night xx

Mick: I like you ☺️

You: I know that Mick. Good night. 

Mick: How did you know? 😮

You: Apart from the fact that you tell me every time we see each other?

You: You can also scroll up and see every other text of you telling me.

You: Now seriously good night x

Mick: Ok, good night 😇

You rolled your eyes but were unable to wipe the goofy smile off your face.

___________

And Mick was right only a week after your last date you found yourself in the car with Mick as he took you to "somewhere special" resisting from telling you exactly where you were going. 

But as you pulled up to a large building you read the letters Crystal Bridge Museum across a sign. 

"You brought me to a museum?" You asked Mick who drove with one hand resting the other on your thigh making you extremely hot despite the frosty evening. 

"It's a special museum you'll see," Mick smirked stepping out of the car before opening the car door for you. 

He bought the tickets and you started the tour of the museum, Mick was right it was special, incredibly cute, and also romantic which you didn't expect, this man really did his research. It was already dark out by the time you and Mick were nearing the end of the museum exhibits and you were one of the few people left. 

Northern Forest Lights 

You read the sign atop the doors that led to an outdoor exhibit. Mick held your hand as you walked outside where you saw a large tree in the center and what looked like hundreds of mushroom-shaped lights surrounding it, there was a wooden bridge as a path that you followed. 

You walked across it but stopped in front of the tree where there was a pole with what looked like a censor.

Mick stood facing you still holding your hand just smiling down at you and you really hoped the darkness helped hide the redness creeping in your cheeks and butterflies. Mick took your hand and placed it under the censor and the mushroom lights lit up brightly making the whole place look like some sort of fairytale land, the lights faded in and out in a slow steady rhythm. 

"Wow." You looked around everywhere in awe before Mick held your hand away from the censor making the lights shut off again. 

"I really really like you," Mick spoke softly. 

"I kn-" 

"And before you can say I know...I know you really really like me too." Mick smirked. 

"Well someone's sure of themselves." You tried to avoid the statement. 

"You're not so good at hiding it you know?" Mick teased again. 

"I don't know wha-" Your breath hitched when Mick moved forward in a quick move cupping your cheek, bringing his face incredibly close to yours,  you could feel his breath on your lips. 

Without breaking eye contact with you Mick took your hand and placed it under the censor again, the place illuminated fully again but instead of the lights fading out in a slow steady rhythm they faded in and out at a quick pace, almost as if-

"Your heart's beating awfully fast." Mick smiled watching you realize what the censor was. 

"I-" You had no idea how to excuse yourself out of this one this time. 

"Did I do that?" Mick asked but you knew he knew the answer.

"Be mine? Please." This time Mick's eyes were pleading and maybe someone out there could be strong enough to deny those piercing blue eyes...but not you. 

This time you took Mick by surprise closing the distance between you and joining your lips with his. It felt like something out of a movie being able to tell how brightly the place illuminated even through your closed lids, the way the lights faded in and out seemed more like fireworks now than anything, a good representation of what you felt inside. 

"Yes." You replied breathlessly after pulling out of the kiss to catch your breaths. 

Mick's shocked expression was quickly replaced by one of pure joy as he closed the distance and was again capturing your lips with his in another deep kiss. "Your best friend won't be happy." Mick laughed your foreheads touching. 

"Maybe not... but I sure as hell am." You could swear your smile had never been brighter, the final piece of the puzzle falling into place. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 2.4K 25
Hi! This is a bit of a guilty pleasure and not something I've done before. There will be F1, F2 and F3 oneshots as well as Prema Team. All will be dr...
45.8K 430 47
Various one shots of my favorite Formula 1 drivers. Some chapters will have mature content/themes (will be noted at the start). Chapters have nothin...
722K 8.5K 103
@landonorris started following you! BOOK 1/2!
109K 1.8K 49
Just Boyxboy stories about our favourite f1 drivers REQUESTS ARE OPEN