rinney/brance oneshots

By imsoinlovewithslash

random black phone oneshots all aged up!! 1st rinney- 25/7/23 More

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
rinney- headcannons:)
brance- headcannons:)
rinney- love language
rinney- daughter bday party (1)
rinney- daughters bday party (2)
brance- let me love you
rinney- late night run
rinney- moring sickness (1)
rinney- dizziness (2)
rinney- trouble sleeping (3)
rinney- swollen feet (4)
rinney- bath (5)
rinney- giving birth (6)
brance- big spoon, little spoon
rinney- mafia
headcannons!!
brance- cold
rinney- im here now
brance- its a bad day
brance- scaredy cat
repeat to your self
rinney- cigarettes out the window
brance- lover boy (short)
rinney- good morning
brance- pinky swear?
rinney- not your fault (1)
rinney- not your fault (2)
rinney- not your fault (3)
rinney- mr bioplar (1)
rinney- mr bipolar (2)
brance- candy store
big brother
rinney- i spy
mama?
rinney- loving you
brance- smoking
rinney- my boyfriend
brance- edith piaf
brance- snapchat
brance- whipped
rinney- highschool sweethearts
rinney- all over him
rinney- my baby
rinney- give you my lovin
brance- cry, cry
rinney- thunder
rinney- cherished
brance- i know
rinney- drunken love
rinney- beach day
brance- artist
rinney- rings
brance- kiss me, try to fix me
rinney- ultravoilence
rinney- all bullshit
rinney- faker (short)
rinney- girlfriend?
brance- vampire empire

rinney- maths

545 19 5
By imsoinlovewithslash

Robin sat at his dining room table, chewing on his thumb nail and tapping his pencil lighting on the wood.

Finney was attempting, very badly to explain the work to him in simple terms. "Okay, so you'd move the two over-" Finney looked up at Robin, who was glancing somewhere else. "Robin? Robin are you getting this?" Robin snapped back to attention, looking at Finney and furrowing his eyebrows. "Um, two?"

Finney sighed. "Come on you gotta get this down, if you get this you'll be passing with flying col-" He was cut off as Robin let out a loud groan, putting his head down on the table. "But, this makes no sense- I'd be completely fine being a B student."

Finney rolled his eyes. "Fine, you can stop but I came over to study so I'm going to continue Mr. B student." He looked back down at his paper and book, cross checking before Robin dumped all his weight onto him. He drapped his lanky arms across his shoulders and leaned on him. "Take a break- you study all the time!"

"Well, unlike you- I have to be an A student so I can get a good scholarship later." He had an annoyed tone, but he couldn't help but lean back against Robin. Robin smiled. "It doesn't matter what grades you get, they'll take one look at your cute face and let you right in-" he laughed, moving his hand to pinch Finney's cheek, causing Finney to yelp. "Stooop!" He swatted at Robin's hand until he let go. "Fine, fine-" Robin pulled his arms off, sticking his hands up in a 'i give up motion'

Finney rubbed his cheek, a pink blush covering his face ear to ear. He glanced over at Robin, who was finally for the first time looking down at his book and writing on the paper. Finney scooted his chair a little, so he could reach out and gently touch Robin's chin to move it up. "If one of us is getting sent to cutie college, it's you." He leaned in and gave Robin a small kiss on the lips before pulling back.

Robin's face lit up like a box of Christmas lights. "I-" He covered his own cheeks. "Shut up.." He mumbled. Finney just smiled and look back down at his paper, it was going to be a long day- but he was alright with that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 2.4K 25
In which Finney moves to a new town and meets Robin under certain circumstances, what will happen between them from there?
783 22 7
AruAni week 2024 is hereee!! A compilation of oneshots for the first AruAni event of 2024! Happy holidays :))
51.6K 962 54
alive: i just alive: made pinballwhore: babies? paperballs: HOT DAMN! - we follow the adventures of 8 friends and their next 4 years of Denver High...
32.5K 497 21