F1 Imagines (BOOK 2)

By changetyre

Just a couple of F1 images of different drivers... There is no specific upload time I upload as I write. If y... More

Belong II Seb Vettel + Multi
Belong (P2) II SV5,CL16, Multi
Stalker II Carlos Sainz
Amara II Multi
You promised II Lando Norris
You promised (P2) II Lando Norris
Stalker (P2) II Carlos Sainz
Stalker (P3) II Carlos Sainz
Ma Petite II Leclerc!Fam
Beat II Pierre Gasly
Safe II Lewis Hamilton
Ma Petite (P2) II Leclerc!Fam
Grid Uncles II Max Verstappen
Heartbeat II Mick Schumacher
Talk to me II Daniel Ricciardo
Oh Honey II Lando Norris
Home II Max Verstappen
Home (P2) II Max Verstappen
Cub II Multi
Forget me II Charles Leclerc
Big Sister II Baby Lea Verstappen
Anything for you II Lando Norris
He's okay II Verstappen Daughters
Forget me (P2) II Charles Leclerc
Forget me (P3) II Charles Leclerc
Only you II George Russell (18+)
Sneaky II Oscar Piastri
I'm here II Charles Leclerc
Push II Lando Norris
Not me II Carlos Sainz
Make a Wish II Verstappen Daughters
It's you (P1) II Pierre Gasly
It's you (P2) II Pierre Gasly
I don't II Daniel Ricciardo
Solecito II Carlos Sainz
Take it home II Lando Norris
Limits II Lando Norris
Broken II Verstappen Daughters
Here for you II Lando Norris
Ily II Oscar Piastri
I got her (P1) II Charles Leclerc
I got her (P2) II Charles Leclerc
Birdy? (P1) II Carlos Sainz
Birdy (P2) II Carlos Sainz
Cupid II Verstappen Daughters
Daycare II Lando Norris
Not like this (P1) II Charles Leclerc (Mafia AU)
I met somebody II Lando Norris

Cop II Charles Leclerc

7.9K 82 5
By changetyre

*Warnings: Illegal activities, language, car crashes, incredibly inaccurate driving descriptions

___________________

This was heaven on earth, the vibrations and adrenaline coursing through my body as I accelerated reaching speeds that were way past legal was the only way to find happiness now. Or at least, that's what it felt like. 

The roaring of the car as you drove across the tunnel made your chest vibrate making you laugh at the sensation you enjoyed so much all until you saw those all too familiar red and white lights. 

"Sh*t" Stopping the car once outside the tunnel you pulled over putting your hands up and outside the vehicle already so accustomed to the procedure.

"AGAIN?" You weren't surprised to see your dad standing beside the car. 

"Hey, Dad." You casually smiled at him. 

"Don't hey dad me! This is the 5th time this month you've been pulled over for speeding and reckless driving and I told you I wasn't going to let it go anymore." He angrily scolded you. 

"Arrest me then." You shrugged really not caring about the consequences. 

You weren't always like this, you were once a straight-A student studying to become a doctor, in love with your boyfriend who was so successful in his own career. You loved people and caring for them is something you aspired to, you were incredibly close as a family and everything made sense, life was amazing until your mom got cancer. Watching the woman you looked up to your whole life, the strongest woman you'd ever met deteriorate day by day, watching your dad work day and night for her treatments to find a cure was mentally, emotionally, and physically draining. You decided to step aside from studying so all the money would go to your mom's hospital bills and you were like a stay-at-home nurse for her, your boyfriend had offered time and time again to pay for the medical bills knowing well what it was like to have a parent drink away but you shut down and shut him out breaking up with him and pushing him away so you wouldn't be distracted from saving your mother. But all efforts, prayers, and thoughts were useless when one night when you were alone she stopped fighting. 

Your dad was working the night shift and having to call him and tell him the love of his life was gone was one of the hardest things you'd ever had to do. You expected to grieve next to your dad and cry in his arms except he decided to put on a brave face immediately "taking care" of everything, the funeral, the bills, and not once even asking how you were coping. Charles had called you repeatedly trying to check up on you and hating the fact that he was away for 3 consecutive weekends unable to come and be there for you. But to you, life stopped making sense, and you didn't understand how you were supposed to become a doctor if you couldn't even save your mom. 

It wasn't long after the fact that your dad was barely home and you were left with nothing but your own thoughts in the home where your mother died, leading you to look into other hobbies.

"GET OUT OF THE CAR!" your dad yelled at you. 

"Yes sir." You laughed. 

As soon as you got out your dad grabbed your arm roughly. "You think this is funny?" He was fuming. 

"Not at all, sir." You replied and you could swear you could see the smoke coming out of your dad's ears. 

______

That was his last straw, as an alternative to you being locked up your dad had gotten you to do community service, every day you'd been walking around the Monegasque streets picking up trash, cleaning up after the rich, and keeping everything picture perfect. 

So today was just like every other day had been for the last month, walking down the busy Monaco streets waiting for another rich white man or woman to "accidently" drop their trash so you could pick it up. 

You were walking around a more secluded street when something caught your attention, a few meters in front of you you saw a cop car and after walking a little further you saw your dad standing in the corner of the street talking to a guy. 

Charles. Charles Leclerc.  

You'd have to be blind or simply ignorant not to know who Charles Leclerc was living in Monaco, the country's absolute pride and joy, although to you he was more than that, someone you had once thought you would share a life with before shutting him out. 

You rolled your eyes wondering what the pretty boy could be whining about when he stood next to his gorgeous Ferrari 488 Pista Spider, ugh what you'd give to drive a few laps around with this car you had helped him pick what felt like a lifetime ago. 

The curiosity along with the boredom of the whole day had you walking closer and closer to where the situation was unfolding. Other curious eyes also stopped to take a look for themselves trying to figure out what had happened to their golden boy causing a small crowd to form around the street. 

You thought you heard something about a watch being stolen but a loud screech from the distance pulled your attention away from the chaos as you noticed a car from a distance coming towards the crowd at high speeds. 

Other people also noticed the car but everyone seemed to freeze expecting the car to decelerate at any moment you took a glance at the driver and noticed the panic in their eyes and you were almost certain they'd lost control of the car. 

You knew what you had to do and it seemed your dad knew you well enough as well. You watched as his cars met yours as well as Charles whose eyes lit up in notice of you. 

"Y/N DON'T!" He yelled at you but you were already getting into his cop car before he could stop you, starting it with the keys he'd left inside. 

You started pressing the car horn repeatedly trying to get people to move while keeping a look at your side mirrors watching the car fast approaching. You turned the steering wheel and pressed on the gas turning the car out. 

The car was fast approaching and there was still a large crowd around, children included. You just prayed what you had planned would work. You sped towards the car, calculating the exact time you would have to whip the car around. Just as the car was a few seconds away you turned the wheel and the cop car drifted sideways, the passenger side facing the car coming in hot. 

"fuck fuck fuck." You cursed bracing yourself for the inevitable impact. 

Until it came. It was as if time slowed down but at the same time, it all happened so fast as you heard the loud and horrid crunching of the car as it impacted yours, your head whipping to the side and hitting the window before the airbag exploded whipping your head back. Your ears were ringing with all the loud sounds as the car was then pushed to its side being dragged a few feet before finally coming to a screeching stop. 

______________

Your dad had never felt fear like it before, losing your mother was scary but it was temporary, the outcome of it all being evident but this time it was fear, fear that lasted from the moment he watched you get in the car to the moment you stopped it in the middle of the street, watching you get hit, watching the car turn and seeing you wouldn't come out of the car. 

Finding you unconscious in the car, your head bleeding, and watching as Charles tried with all his might to climb into the car to get you out, then watching as Charles got into the ambulance alongside you as you were taken to hospital. He knew you'd just put your life at risk for the safety of other people which only made him feel that much worse. 

He always knew you were selfless, an incredible person, so good just like your mother was but the unfelt grief and anger from only 2 months ago had blinded him and after your reckless behavior, he seemed to have forgotten all about this. But now sitting beside you in the hospital seeing Charles hold your hand as his leg bounced in worry brought everything back. 

"Agh fuck." You groaned as you woke up. 

"Darling!" Your dad jumped up. 

"Cherie," Charles spoke. 

You pushed yourself up. "Shit." You looked around trying to register what happened. "Wait, is everyone okay? What happened? The person in the car are they okay?" You asked both the men in the room with you. 

Charles chuckled to himself, of course, you'd ask about everyone else before yourself, one of the reasons he fell in love with you, reminding you to take care of yourself being one of the biggest things in your relationship. 

"Everyone's fine darling, there was just one injured." Your dad spoke. 

"Wait who? no no no." You asked worriedly. 

"You Cherie, you were the only one injured." Charles stroked your cheek. 

"Oh." You didn't even notice how you relaxed and leaned into his touch for comfort. Until you started piecing things together and realizing where you were and who you were with. 

"Wait what are you doing here?" You sat up again. 

"I'll go fill out some paperwork" Your dad left the room leaving you to chat.

"What do you mean what am I doing here?" He asked you. 

"I broke up with you, I treated you horribly why are you here?" You asked again, still, you held Charles's hand tightly in yours. 

"Cherie you can't possibly think I could've just fallen out of love with you in 2 months after being in love with you for 5 years." He smiled as if you were talking nonsense. "I know how easy it is to hate the world when you lose a parent, I know giving up seems like the only option but I always knew that wasn't you, the person I fell in love with, the y/n I knew was there you just needed time and I was able to see that today. You saved so many people today amour without even thinking about the fact you could've died." His thumb drew circles on your hands. "And I swear I just fell in love with you all over again." 

Charles wiped his thumb under your eyes wiping away a tear you hadn't even realized you'd been shedding.  

"I'm sorry." You cried bringing his hand to cup your cheek before placing a soft kiss on his palm.

"Shh it's okay Cherie, we'll get through this." He reassured you. 

"I love you, I love you so much and I never stopped." You reassured him too. 

"I know. I know, we'll be okay." Charles was simply relieved he had his girl back. 

Unbeknownst to you your dad had been standing at the doorway listening in. "His daughter was back and he knew everything would be okay again." 

"Can I drive your Pista?" Your dad heard you ask your boyfriend. 

"No." This time he stepped in. "No more driving for you young lady." Your dad was firm. 

You laughed with Charles. "Hmm okay." You pouted. 

Charles turned to you giving you a wink before kissing the pout away. You knew Charles would let you do anything you wanted to keep you happy, you'd be driving that Pista, and you knew it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 10.7K 74
in which a YouTuber gets an offer to fake a relationship with a famous Formula 1 driver ▷ • ---------- • ϟ [ l...
121K 1K 43
One shots about F1/F2/F3 drivers. At the moment, I'm only writing about drivers I like but open to writing about others, if it is part of a request...
41.2K 226 28
ALL DONE BY ME ON TUMBLR @amaranthineghost <3 MOST PROOFREAD BY @foreveralbon ON TUMBLR !!! <333
10.6K 160 27
"you've been best friends all your life and that was the first race you came to?" "shut up and drive" Jaida and George have been best friends their w...