Call Of The Wild. Book ii.

Oleh Maroon1479

Mat is learning everyday what it means to be Alpha. Thinking all her troubles might get solved one step at a... Lebih Banyak

part one - i.
part one - ii.
part one - iii.
part one - iv.
part one - v.
part one - vi.
part one - vii.
part one - viii.
part one - ix.
part one - x.
part one - xi.
part one - xii.
part one - xiii.
part one - xiv.
part one - xv.
part one - xvi.
part one - xvii.
part one - xviii.
part one - xix.
part one - xx.
part one - xxi.
part two - xxii.
part two - xxiii.
part two - xxv.
part two - xxvi.
part two - xxvii.
part two - xxviii.
part two - xxix.
part two - xxx.
part two - xxxi.
part two - xxxii.
part two - xxxiii.
part two - xxxiv
part two - xxxv.
part two - xxxvi.
part two - xxxvii.
part two - xxxviii.
part two - xxxix.
part two - xl.
part two - xli.
part two - xlii.
part two - xliii.
part two - xliv.
part two - lv.
part two - xlvi
part two - xlvii
part two - xlviii.
Epilogue.

part two - xxiv.

801 76 1
Oleh Maroon1479

I saw Elliot waiting on a bench inside of the park. I nervously played with the sleeves of my sweater as I walked over towards him. It was a pretty big park and since allot of the snow was gone and the weather be dry parents brought their kids to come play around. Elliot saw me coming and he stood up from the bench, tucking his hands in his pockets. He must have noticed my unsettle expression on my face and knew the answer without me even having to speak.

"Elliot, you're a really nice guy." I started since I didn't want to just come out and say it. "Really it's not you, it's me-"

He snorted as he turned half away around, "Oh come on Ellie, don't give me that bullshit cliché line."

"I'm being serious though." I said, looking up at him and wish he would just look down at me. I could see angry in those brown eyes of his and I felt so bad. "You know my past, I haven't been in the pack for that long. I still need to find me, who I am and I'm not ready to jump into getting a mate and husband. Please, this has nothing to do with you. It's me."

He breathed heavily out his nose as he continued to refuse to look at me, "Ellie, I don't know if I'll be able to continue dating you then. At this point of my life I wanna find a woman, a mate. I can't keep playing these teenage bullshit, my family expecting me to get married after graduation."

I stared at him for a moment before I lower my head and look down at the ground, "I know Elliot. But just because I can't go along with the pairing, I still very much care about you and want nothing but happiness for you. You deserve to find a girl who's ready also to settle down. Crowsight is near Salem and there's allot of pretty girls there. It's just right now I'm still unsure of how my life-"

He walked passed me, "Yeah, yeah I heard you." he said walking away and I squeezed my eyes tightly shut as guilt filled me. I knew it hurt him but he was just being cold to show it and I understood. I knew what it was like to be hurt and I never thought I would do it to someone else.

I sat down on the bench of the park and ran my fingers across my hair. I bent over, groaning to myself how much of an idiot I can be. I knew this was for the right reason because I can't pretend to be happy with Elliot in a marriage when I won't be. It'll all pretty much be a lie and I have only one life. I shouldn't waste it.

After a few minutes I felt this weird feeling someone was watching me. I sat straight up as my back stiffen. The feeling of being watched was coming from behind me and for some reason something was tell me not to turn around. You seen those horror movies where you tell the stupid girl not to look back? I was being that stupid girl. I turned my head around slowly to see near the dome jungle gym was a familiar face.

Aydin stared back at me like a wolf on the hunt and I quickly stood up as I turned all the way to face him. He was breathing heavily as he looked at me and my blood felt cold. I quickly turned around and ran the other way. I ran out of the park quickly, making my legs run as fast I could. Fear was making me feel like I was running in sand and I wasn't running as fast as I wanted but I knew I really was.

I made the stupid mistake of looking behind me and saw him was quickly following me. I cried out as I turned my head back and quicken my pace. I ran into town where there was many stores around.

"Aeriela wait!" Aydin yelled coldly, making me panic because his voice was so close.

I ran into an alley way when he grabbed me. I cried out but he quickly covered my mouth. I tried screaming behind his hand but hardly anyone was out since Marchand was a quiet town. He slammed me into a wall and I squeezed my eyes shut hoping this was all nothing but a nightmare but when I opened my eyes it wasn't. It was real and reality, I was completely alone with a strong wild wolf who could easily drag me away.

I looked in the corner of my eyes as Aydin who seemed so much paler then he use to be and his cheeks were very hallow. He was actually very skinny and looked older than almost thirty. He didn't look healthy at all and he was very alert. Something about the way he was behaving was as if he was on drugs.

"You need to come back." he said coldly, grabbing my hair and pulled my head back. I cried in pain and wished someone walk passed soon. "The pack is getting smaller and smaller. There's only five of us so you need to come back and make pups."

I tried throwing my elbows back and hurting him but he was still strong. He roughly gripped my arms and I cried in pain, "No! Get Ramses to find you another girl-"

"Ramses dead, I'm pack leader." he said, making my blood cold. "You can thank yourself for that because if he didn't have some a failure as a niece I wouldn't have to kill him. He was getting old though and the pack needed a new leader."

If Aydin was pack leader-then this really wasn't good for me. Aydin high on drugs at this moment and I don't know when he had started. Before there was fifteen in the pack but he just told me there was only five of them. Of course he would kidnap me and bring me back to make more.

"No!" I screamed, bring my foot down onto his bare one and he yelp. I turned around, punching him across the face and I turned to run but he grabbed me. He slammed me against the wall and I saw the back of his hand fly out before it hit me. My cheek stung as I cried out and fell to the ground. I hit my knees roughly and I brought my hand up to my cheek.

"Do what's good for the pack, Aeriela. You're soon gonna be a adult wolf." he said, making me whimper because I refuse to ever go back with him.

"Wolves like yourself can burn in hell. That isn't my home anymore." I coldly said. "I rather die than go back with you!"

He growled down at me for a moment and I breathed heavily out of my nose as I refuse to look at him. Suddenly he stopped but I refuse to look up at him. I heard another growl so that made my head tilt up to look at the end of the alley Ulric growling coldly at Aydin.

Both wolves rushed towards each other and I quickly got up, "Wait-no!" I warned Ulric since Aydin was stronger. Both wolves attacked each other and they actually shifted in the middle of the alley way. They both pulled apart, growling at each other and I knew Ulric wouldn't be able to fight against dope up Aydin. I ran over towards the middle of them and they both growled.

They both turned into their human skin and Ulric grabbed me, pulling me behind him. He growled at Aydin, "Leave, now." he coldly said.

Aydin lunged at Ulric and Ulric pushed me away. Aydin grabbed Ulric by his throat and slammed him into the wall. I panicked as Aydin started to choke Ulric and I looked around for something to use. I found a piece of thick pole and I grabbed him. Not able to break it thin it wasn't thin though I used it to knock against Aydin thick skull.

He quickly lit go of Ulric but he didn't pass out. It hurt him, I saw as he stumbled back looked dazed. Taking a deep breath, I grunted as I swung it out towards him again and this time it done the job. It knocked him out cold as he fell on his back.

A girl appeared at the end of the alley way looking surprised and I panicked for a second because I thought she was human. She ran over towards Ulric though who was coughing heavily, "Oh my god baby, are you alright!?"

*

Mat growled cold as she looked at Aydin behind the bullet proof window in the room where he was kept in for the moment, "Had the guts to come into my pack and start trouble."

"He's really going crazy now that he's on drugs. It's weird he'll be on them since we hardly go into the human world." I said as I looked at a passed out Aydin. "Whatever he's taking it's taking the life out of him."

"Not to sad of thing then." she said, rolling her eyes.

"He killed my uncle." I told her and she was quiet for a moment.

She turned around and I followed her as we walked away, "He will stay here in this ward of the prison. He will be in total isolation until I'm figure out what to do. Killing him while he's asleep just to easy of punishment. What happens to wild wolves if the leader doesn't come pack?"

"Either they look for him or they move on naming someone else in the pack leader." I told her. "If he became a drug addict, I doubt they will be looking for him. There's only five of them left."

"I have the same feeling then." she said before we stepped out of the long isolation hallway. We walked through some more room until we got to the main entrance where Ulric and his girlfriend Raynah were waiting. Raynah was clinging to Ulric arm that was rest on his sides and he looked straight at me with concern. "Everything alright now." Mat said as she walked over to them. "Thank you for helping Aeriela when she needed it."

"Of course." he said, looking at me and I lowered my head.

*

I was very surprise to find Ulric on my front porch when I got home since he had went back with Mat to her place with Raynah. I pulled the one bud out of my ear as I stepped onto the porch and he stood up from the swing set, "Hey." he said, putting his hands in his jeans.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" I asked, my left eyebrow arching up.

"I just wanted to talk to you." he said, pushing his hair back with his fingers. "Aeriela I know it might be awkward with be coming back here and stuff but I don't want it to be."

I scoffed as I rolled my eyes, "Actually I plan to never talk to you again and avoid you forever." I said. "It's been two years Ulric, we just gotta forget it as if it never happened."

He groaned, "Why do you do this? I just can't forget it Aeriela since you were the one to break up with me."

I just want to punch him now because he was pissing me off, "You were starting to cheat on me!"

He brought his hands up, "It was a mistake, I was drunk! I felt like total shit in the morning with guilt and wanted to explain to you that it'll never happen again but you refused to see me. I was just freaked out at the moment but I knew it was wrong. I would never do that Aeriela, I was just drunk."

"And deal with it every time you got drunk again." I said, making him lower his head in shame. I scoffed as I turned away since I couldn't even look at him, "Why are you even here Ulric? Go back to your girlfriend Raynah, she seems very nice and sweet. She'll be the perfect wife."

"I just want you to forgive me. I was young and stupid-I did grow up allot and I hope I'll be able to prove that to you." he said. "Also Raynah isn't becoming my mate, she's just my girlfriend. My human girlfriend. She isn't moving here with me, she's just here for a few days helping me find a apartment and settle in. She thought all of that was you almost getting rob by some drug addict. I have nothing really serious going on with her."

My head snapped back to face him, "Nothing is ever serious with you." I said before walking around him and grabbed the door knob.

"I still love you." he said behind me. I stared at the door for a moment as my eyes stung with tears. "I told you that once before the wedding but you must not have understood me since I mouthed it back in Texas." I remembered that day, it was after he went for a football try outs and he came back to the camp. Before he went in his tent he mouthed something that I didn't understand. "I made allot of messes and mistakes in my life but losing you and your trust was by far the most worse thing I could do."

I had an urge to turn to face him but I didn't dare because it would lead to trouble. No, I can't forgive Ulric again and I refuse to. He hurt me to much already. I need to stay away from boys, they only bring heartache. I turned the knob and went inside.

Mat

I heard Killian playing with Kyland in the living room as I made dinner. I walked over towards the door that leaded into the living room and peeked in to see Killian chasing Kyland on his knees as Kyland ran. Killian grabbed Kyland and pretended to eat him. Kyland burst out with giggles and I couldn't help but smile at how cute it was.

Even though today had a rough part-gonna let Aydin suffers in isolation while all the drugs leave his system-I was able to talk to Killian and Will about Tamaz. Will didn't know about Georgia either but smarty pant Killian has. We all thought after awhile it calmed down but it's still talk in Europe. Sure what I did was the greater good for our kind but I didn't want to be made into a celebrity cause of it. Killian and Will said let them come though to be 'friendly' with our European cousins.

After dinner was ready we all joined at the dinning room table. Kyland was strapped safely in his chair and he enjoyed the shredded up chicken meal. He was surely a mess boy and loved playing with his apple sauce more than eating it.

Killian played with him a little more Kyland got tired and passed out cold while watching a movie by nine o'clock, "And this is how you get a baby to sleep." Killian said, chuckling as he patted Kyland back since Kyland fell asleep on Killian chest. "Work on my sisters allot when they were toddlers. Pop in a Disney move and their soon out."

I smiled at him, "You're gonna be such a good daddy one day."

He smiled as he looked down at Killian, "I'm scared to move him and him wake up to wanting rip my hair out for moving him."

I quickly got up, "Uh, I have to go get a shower so you have fun with the one year old."

He glared at before but before he could talk I quickly ran out of the living room. I went upstairs to the bedroom and quickly got myself prepared. I picked up the candles-so at least if this little Georgian myth thing doesn't work at least it'll smell very pretty like berries in here-and let about twelves of them and they dimmed the room nicely. Thinking everything look nice it quickly hit me and I looked down at my legs-oh never mind they were still smooth.

I sat on the end of the bed and tried to pose at least a little sexy but I find it always hard to look sexy. I wasn't much of the cheesy candle and romance type of girl but I had tracked the perfect time of my ovulation and I knew I had to do my part in this right just as he does.

After a few minutes I unposed myself since I was getting bored. I knew Kyland was a light sleep but it's not gonna take long to put him in his own bed to sleep. I boredly brought my nails up to my mouth and chewed on them. Great I found a hangnail. As I was bit down on the hangnail the door opened and Killian stared around the room.

I threw my arm down, "Well that didn't go as plan." I said said I wasn't in the most 'sexiest' position since I was slouching and biting down on my finger nails.

He looked amused as he walked over, "What's with the candles? Thought they weren't your thing." he said as he gently took my legs in his hands and brought them up on the bed.

I shrugged, "Thought I'll them a try. A new atmosphere in a way." I moved back further onto the bed until he grabbed my legs when I half way and made me fall back on my back. I giggled, "Kind of romantic, like something from a movie."

He crawled ontop of the bed and kissed on my legs further up. He came up and kissed me hard on the mouth. I brought my hands up to his neck as I kissed him for a moment. They slid behind his neck to his shirt and pulled off him.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

943K 41.3K 35
Shelland Conall has always believed herself to be ordinary, and she's never had reason to suspect otherwise. Not until an enigmatic stranger seems to...
35.2M 889K 30
COMPLETED Two teenagers, a party and the unmistakeable mate pull, but what happens when it follows with a steamy night and a rejection the next day...
501K 19.4K 30
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
2.8M 27.9K 8
The vampire coven that owns the Thurman werewolf pack lands has returned. When they demand a human sacrifice, the Alpha's son, Jake, has little qual...