part two - xxxviii.

Mat

When the guards brought in the Alpha of the second pack brought in I had been checking my phone. They locked him to the table and he growled at them, eyes burning sapphire-amber. He was a big wolf, standing about 6'8 with broad shoulders and very husky. When they left us alone we both glared at each other. "Henrik, isn't it?" I questioned. "You're Alpha to the pack that was brought from Louisiana."

"You're gonna die." he threatened me. "You made a very big mistake by doing all of this."

"You're not the first who told me that. You don't scare me." I said. "I know you males are pretty much close to impossible to reason to. You won't listen to me at all so I feel like it's gonna waste my time. You'll spend the rest of your life in that cell."

He laughed, "You won't be keeping me in here. I'll rip your throat out if you tried."

I sighed heavily, "Alpha Henrik, we're Alpha's. We should both discuss this for the best of your pack."

He pulled at the cuffs, "This is your way of discussing. And you wouldn't know what best for my pack, only I do." he coldly said. He growled, "Maybe we should discuss the way you run your pack. Or all of you tame Alpha packs. You all damned your soul."

"Have you ever thought killing humans were wrong. You can get caught doing that shit." I said to him.

He grinned, "We don't leave any trace of human remains. We don't throw away scrapes, we eat everything. Have you ever had human meat, Alpha Matilda? It's tender, it's better than beef."

"I'll stick to my regular diet." I said as I held my finger out towards him. "But that diet for you is over now."

"Who are you to tell me what I can eat?" he questioned. He pulled at the cuffs, his wrist turning red with marks.

"That isn't gonna work, you're only hurting yourself more." I said, shaking my head as I looked down at the notepad. "You have children, two boys. You'll never be able to see them again."

He growled deeply, "You'll be taking me to them actually." he said. The table moved and I quickly sat up straight up as I heard the chains being ripped apart. I quickly stood up as he broke the chains from the table. I took in a sharp breath as he stood up and he broke the cuffs around his ankles apart.

Okay, so maybe I should have underestimated this guys—

I growled at him, my eyes turning as I felt his threat. He laughed, "Seriously? You're tiny." he said. He looked annoyed now, grabbing the table and threw it away so there was nothing between us now. We heard the guards on the other side, swiping their card. Henrik lunged at me and his weight pulled me down to the ground. He forced me around, my chest pressed against the ground as his arm went around my throat and he squeezed. My eyes widen as the air was blocked.

"Let her go!" one of the guards yelled.

Henrik growled, lifting us up from the floor and I had to stand on my tip toes on his feet or else I would have been just hanging there with his arm wrapped around my throat. I wheezed, whimpering needingair. "Throw one of them over here!" Henrik yelled and the guards looked at me. I nodded and they lowered the guns, throwing them over towards us. Henrik pulled us down, picking up the gun, "Good, now unload the other." he said. The guard quickly unloaded his gun, dropping the gun to the floor. Henrik loosen his grip on me and I quickly sucked in some beautiful air.

"What now?" I questioned coldly. "You kill me and you won't be able to make it out of this prison alive. You may be a big ass wolf but you're not indestructible."

He snorted, "Which is why you're coming with me. Youdonemess with the wrong wolf, female alpha."

His arm slid up around my throat, grabbing onto it roughly and I breathed in heavily. He held me against him, "Now, before we leave lets go get my pack."