Abhira Family (One Shots)

By sakshikhera4581

These are one shots of the Abhira family. Not related to the original story. They are just my imagination for... More

MOTHER'S DAY
Dadu-Pota Day
Brother's Bond
Love Is In The Air💕
Accident (part 1)
ACCIDENT (PART 2)
Buzzed
A Normal Day
MYRA
Happy Father's Day
Memories
Chidkuram
A Family Affair
Family Affairs - II
Family Affairs - III
A Date To Remember
Happy Birthday
Girlfriend?
Crazy in Love
Lag ja Gale
Cravings
Sick Day
Brownies?
Cravings -II
Neglected
Discord-I
Discord-II
Discord-III
Conversation
Attack
Sunday- Fun day
Honeymoon-I
Honeymoon-II
Lost And Found
Tough Times
Nani House - I
Nani House - II
Nani House - III
Can I Marry Your Daughter?
Picnic
Where Did Babies Come From?
Abhir's Day Out
Allergies
Happy Anniversary
Hamesha And Forever
Abhir Birla -I
Abhir Birla-II
Moments
Abhir Birla- Bonus chapter
Picken Chocks
Differences-i
Differences-ii
Differences-iii
Differences-iv
Differences-v
Anime V/S Disney
Roohdariyan-i
Roohdariyan-ii
Roohdariyan-iii
Roohdariyan-iv
Roohdariyan-v
Roohdariyan-vi
Roohdariyan-vii
Roohdariyan-viii
Author's Note

Interview

914 108 36
By sakshikhera4581

"Niel, Abhir, Papa jaldi aao na yr Akshara ka interview bas shuru hone wala hai. I am so excited for this. Aap log please jalsdi se settle down ho jao", Abhi issued instructions for everyone in the family. Today Akshara's interview will be telecasted on Television. It's not the first time, that Akshara has given the interview but Abhi is always like this when her interview is telecasted or printed on paper.

"Abhi, hold your horses. Itni jaldi machine ki koi zaroorat nhi hai. Abhi bhi 30 minutes hai interview start hone ma", exclaimed Manjari. She shook her head at her son's impatience. Abhi pouts. He arranges all the seats, and cushions. He also arranges the food and water so no one will move during the interview.

Within a few minutes, everybody settles on their seats as the interview is about to start. Akshara settles beside her husband with their 4-year-old in her lap. Abhir is sitting on the left of Abhimanyu. He is sitting between Abhimanyu and Niel. Finally, the interview started.

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Namaste aap sabhi ko. Kaise hai aap sab. Aaj ka interview bahut hi khas hone wala hai. Aap logo ne bahut sare messages kre the is celebrity ko yha bulane ke liye. Finally, after a long chase woh hume mil gyi hai. So, talliyon se zordar swagat kriye humari sabki pasandeeda and National award winner, Akshara Birla ka."

Akshara entered the show with her beautiful smile. She wore a crystal organza saree with all-over floral prints. Her hair was tied in a bun, she wore a matching choker set with it. She is looking like a pageant contestant, nobody can say she is a mother of two kids.

"Welcome Akshara, welcome to our show. You are looking very beautiful. Please have a seat. We have so much to talk about."

Thank you for having me on your show. And thank you for the compliment. You are also looking very beautiful.

So Akshara tell me how are you? And congratulations on the National Award. You totally deserve this award.

Aww, thank you so much. It's because of my fans and family's well wishes that I got this award. Their love and support encourage me to do more and work harder, so here I am.

That's so sweet of you. Akshara sabse pehle toh yeh batao yr, kha rehti ho tum. Tumhe pta hai tumse contact krna kitna mushkil hai. I have been trying for 3 years to get in touch with you, pr tumhe pakdna toh don se bhi zayada mushkil hai.

Akshu laughs, Are nhi aisa kuch nhi hai. Yr I have two kids under the age of 10. An organization to look after, and a full-time singing career. So I have very little time for interviews and other promotional activities.

Yeah, we understand busy lady. So let's come to an interesting topic. We want to know more about your life. So tell me you had an arranged marriage or love marriage.

Well, I don't know yeh kha se interesting hai. But I had a love marriage. We actually had love at first sight, you know. We see each other and BAM we have been struck by those cupid arrows.

Wow, I never expected that. So how long did you guys date?

No, we didn't date. We met each other at the 'Gopi Mask' festival. We stayed at the same hotel. Participated in most of the games together, pta hi nhi chala kab pyar ho gya. And within a week Abhi came to my house to ask for our marriage.

Ok. You guys are something else. I have never expected this answer. So your families agreed easily.

Na. Bilkul nhi. Isme bhi bahut confusion tha. Humari love story total filmy love story thi. Humari families nhi many, but Abhi he never gave. Usne sabko manaya and finally he gave me the fairy tale wedding that I wanted.

Yaa, you had a beautiful wedding. We have some of your wedding pictures and I must say you are looking for the prettiest bride I have ever seen.

Thank you so much. But please yeh edit kr dena. I don't like boasting about myself.

Oh, someone is being bashful. So, tell me how you came to professional singing?

Actually, I am always interested in music. I read psychology in my master's. So I decided to amalgamate both of them and I became the music therapist. It is believed that music reduces stress and calms the patient. So with the help of music, we can treat patients.
So I was the head of the music therapy department in our hospital. But one day a patient of mine asked me to sing a song for his label. I hesitated, I don't know what to do. But my husband became my rock. He supported me. He was with me holding my hand the whole time when I recorded my first song.
My husband is my biggest supporter. He never misses a single concert of mine. He is always there at every award function. He is my no. 1 fan, my biggest cheerleader. Today whatever I am wherever I am is because of him.

Wow, what a great man. You are a lucky girl my friend. Chalo ab thoda fun krte hai. Let's play a rapid-fire round.

Hobbies:

Well, I have many but dancing and painting are the top most. I am a very good dancer I must tell you.

Favourite sport:

Right now, football. My son plays football and it is his favourite game so I learn everything about it. If my son enjoys it so I enjoy it too.

That's cool. You are really a cool mother I must say. Chalo move on to the next.

The person who makes you laugh most:

My daughter. She is such a sassy drama queen. I need to be a little strict with her isiliye I don't laugh at her antics but she is a hoot. Her expressions are too cute.

Favourite place to travel:

Fiji. I went to this place so many times. So many memories attached to it. I went on my honeymoon there. So this place is always so special to me.

Do you like adventure sports:

Of course, my husband is a fan of adventure sports. So if he is doing something I need to do it. We have been gliding, scuba diving, snorkelling, sky diving, and bungee jumping till now.

The thing you hate most:

My husband's social media account. He posts these cool photos and then girls post these googly eyes under his post. They want what's mine. I hate it. She pouts.

Come on now Akshara, don't say this. Tumhari photos bhi kuch kam hot nhi hoti hai. I know your husband is hot but let him enjoy yr.

Ok so next question, your dream destination:

Switzerland. I really want to recreate the ddlj dance on that Swiss bridge. And also to visit the chocolate factory there. Me and my daughter can settle in that chocolate factory. Abhi pls muje wajah jana hai. She looks at the camera and says this like she is requesting her husband.

Wow, the next question. One thing you never wanted to do:

My grandfather whom I call bade papa always says this quote 'Never say never akshu'. So I never say never to anything.

Your favourite song:

Lag ja gale. My husband proposed to me on this song.

Your best friend:

My father-in-law and brother-in-law. Papa and Niel are my closest friends. We share everything. They are the most important people in my life.

Your weakness: Anything related to my family, particularly my husband and kids. And of course chocolate ice cream. I can't resist it.

The scariest moment of your life:

Ooh! Don't ask. When my daughter had her allergic reaction. I have never wanted to see and feel anything like that. That was the worst moment of my life. She shudders just thinking that. She took a sip of coffee which is in front of her.

I am so sorry to evoke the horrendous memory. So, moving on to the new question. The favourite moment of your life:

Oh, there are many. I can't even pick a single moment. When I got married, when my kids were born etc. there are so many. I am sorry I can't pick.

If you want to meet a dead person who is that you want to meet:

My mother. I am just a few months old when my mother died. So I want to meet my mother once if I got that choice. She has little tears in her eyes. She took a sip of coffee to avoid thinking.

Wow, I think the game is going a little sad so why don't we move to the next part of the show? The fun part. Are you ready? Now the choice questions. And remember Akshara your answers must be short and quick. You had given me long answers in rapid fire.

So let's start. And remember to be quick:

Tea or coffee: Tea
Red or Blue: Red is the colour of love
Dance or singing: singing
Salad or pasta: pasta, sorry Abhi
Skydiving or scuba diving: Scuba diving
Ddlj or kuch kuch hota hai: oh man what a tough choice but ddlj.
Siddharth Malhotra or Abhimanyu Birla: Man, you can't do this with me. But Abhimanyu Birla.
Eating outside or ghar ka khana: ghar ka khana. I have to set a good example for my kids. She said and winked.
Saree or dresses: saree.
Kaise hua or piya tose: kaise hua anyday

Alright, people so it's a wrap. Akshara you have been a great sport. And I must say ki tumne Jo hume itna intezar karvaya woh totally worth it tha. Thank you so much for coming to our interview and giving me all the answers truthfully. Thank you once again.

Thank you so much for having me here. I am really grateful. Thank you.

Both of them hugged and with this, the interview ended.

"Wow, Akshara you were awesome beta", said Harsh and embracing her in a hug.

"Yes, Mumma you are the best ab mai school mai jake sab ko batoongi ki meri mumma tv mai ati hai", Anaira sits on her lap and praised her. She is making plans for how she will make her friends jealous.

"Mumma this is great. I love you Mumma" said Abhir and hugged her tightly.

After watching the interview and looking at her family's reaction Akshu is really happy. That's what she always wanted to make her family and her proud and happy. She holds Abhi's hand and squeezes it tightly to thank him. All of this possible is because of him. Her cheerleader and her biggest strength.

She looks here and there and when she sees nobody around, she stands on her tiptoes and kisses him passionately. Her kiss held every emotion she is feeling for him right now.

"I love you, Abhi. I am forever grateful to god for sending me into your life." Asksu declares.

"Me too baby, me too. I can't thank god enough for sending you into my life. I love you, babe", declared Abhi and kissed her again.

THE END

A/N So this has been sitting in my draft for almost a week and I though why not post it today. I love writing these types of chapters. I know you guys don't like these types of chapters but I love them. So I am not sorry for posting them. 😉

P. S. Abhira Honeymoon is coming next guys. 😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 2K 31
I know many people love abhira a lot but I like abhirohi a little more. So thought to write on them. Images used are not own by me. Story updates wi...
66.7K 2.1K 11
So hii ! Here are some one or two shots on our beloved 'akshu and Abhimanyu' . This is the first ever time I have written something so please ignor...
20.1K 691 8
This comprises of some one-shots about Abhimanyu Birla and Akshara Goenka from the current generation of yeh rishta kya kehlata hai
18.8K 1K 16
This book contains one-shots related to Akshara, Abhira & more.