ill-StarredπŸ”± {Book 3}

By K1nging

{Book 3 of Star-Crossed} Started - 29th January 2022 More

Cast/Disclaimer
Intro: Greens
Part 1: Homecoming
Part 2: A Journey Half Taken
Part 3: Qira
Part 4: Thoughts unsaid
Part 5: Bonds Unspoken
Part 6: Deep thoughts
Part 7: Nay
Part 8: Discovery
Part 9: Friends
Part 10: Hard Truth
Part 11: Big Talk
Part 12: Family Ties
Part 13: Growing pains
Part 14: Familiar Spaces
Part 15: Soul Ties
Part 16: Bound
Part 17: Bound pt2
Part 18: Dinner & Games
Part 19: Bad Blood
Part 20: Feels
Part 21: Whirlwind
Part 22: Daddy dearest
Part 23: Date-ish
Part 24: The Morning After
Part 25: Dark Interlude
Part 26: The Morning After 2.0
Part 27: The 1st Gen
Season 2
Chapter 1: War
Chapter 2: Confort Zone
Chapter 4: Rocky Road
Chapter 5: Mending souls
Chapter 6: Close-Call
Chapter 7: Changes
Chapter 8: Spence
Chapter 9: Wait!
Chapter 10: Wait! Part II

Chapter 3: Bliss

1.6K 154 161
By K1nging

|{TJ & Amaru}|

TJ twitched and hummed in his sleep early Sunday morning when he felt a wet tongue licking his nipple.
The tongue swirled around his now hardened nipple, sucking it real hard and slow in intermissions.

TJ's eyes flutter open and came face to face with a smiling Amaru.

"Hey pretty boy." Said Mar in his smooth deep voice that drove TJ crazy.

"Good morning." TJ smiled back, pulling Amaru back in so he could kiss him but his boyfriend pulled away.

"Nuh uh, i only came to wake you up. Your sister is here to see you, get your sexy ass up." Amaru announced and disappeared.

"You're evillllll." TJ yelled in the general direction of the door.

"I love you too!" He heard Amaru call back, presumably from the stairwell.

TJ rolled his eyes at that, with an attitude. If you love me you won't get me hard and disappear. He thought to himself.

Moments later TJ dragged his feet downstairs in his pajamas, and found Sia in the kitchen with Amaru no doubt gossiping as their loud ass laughter traveled through the house. Growing up all four of them (Nakim included) used to be inseparable, but TJ couldn't help but feel guilty for Sia and Amaru not being as close as they used to be anymore. He took up all of his man's attention, even before Amaru became his man. But whatever, they'll live.

He went straight to Amaru and embraced him, then leaned up to kissed him. Amaru wasted no time and kissing him back softly, before pulling away. "You hungry?"

TJ nodded.

"Oh hi gorgeous sister, good to see you this beautiful morning after ignoring your calls for a week straight while getting plowed right, left and center, hope you're fine and well?" Sia said in a generic and sarcastic tone when her brother didn't so much as acknowledge her. "I mean is that too much to ask?"

TJ rolled his ears and said "Sup." Instead, moving towards the toaster to steal Amaru's breakfast.
If she thought he was about to say all that then she must have hit her head somewhere on her way here.

"Ughh can you pay attention? I'm having an emotional crisis here." Sia groaned dramatically.

"You're having an emotional crisis and you came to me? Is this a prank or something?" TJ questioned dryly, taking a bite out of his food.

Amaru chuckled, because he was thinking the exact same thing.

"Let's see," Sia clapped her hands together. "Qani is too busy surviving multiple gunshot wounds, Rio is an emotional wreck and is practically attached to his hip. Kian is trying so hard to fake like he's good even though he clearly needs therapy. All the parents are on a killing spree. Quila is too busy trying to keep everyone out of jail and Nakim is making sure she doesn't lose her mind in the process. So unfortunately you're kinda my last option. Well, you and the scamming twins, but I'd rather not lose the little money I have left to my name so believe it or not you're the better option."

TJ just stared at her with a blank expression thinking she needs some milk or something, she looked hella dehydrated. He wondered if this was a good time to tell her that.

"Are you even listening to me?"

"Yeah. I think so. What do you want exactly bruh?"

Sia groaned and facepalmed, this was hopeless.

But before anything else was said they heard a set tiny feet bounding down the stairs. Harley rubbed her eyes as she walked straight into Amaru's arms. "Hi daddy."

"Hi my angel." Amaru pinched her nose.

She reached out for her Papa then and TJ picked her up, "Hi Papa. Hi aunt Sia."

"Hey munchkin." Sia replied.

TJ hugged his daughter and asked. "Where's your brother?"

"Harlow's belly hurt."

Amaru was already halfway up the stairs before she was done talking. TJ followed behind with his daughter in his arms.

They completely forgot Sia was even present.

——

"You look fine, TJ. Really."

For the umpteenth time TJ pulled and tugged at his clothes while standing in front of the mirror, obsessing over his looks.

They had just finished helping Sia with her girl troubles so now it was his turn to be dramatic. I mean, Mar was the one who ended up helping her but it was all the same to him.

Sia sat on the the bed and watched her brother obsess over the figment of his imagination.

TJ frowned at her. What kind of a response was that? 'Fine' wasn't the kind of description he wanted or needed at this particular moment. "So you don't think I'm fat?"

"I mean..."

TJ glared at her.

"I'm joking damn," Sia laughed. "You're not fat, where's this ridiculousness coming from anyway?"

TJ had told himself that the nausea he was experiencing was horrible cooking of his grandma Lydia he had eaten days ago. That the slight aching in his nipples was due to his hormones, nothing else. He was on the pill, wasn't he? And the pill was blissfully safe. Everyone knew that.

But the feeling of nausea began to worsen, and so did the aching in his nipples, they were extremely sensitive now.

And then Amaru had said something which had made him think that perhaps he wasn't imagining it ...It happened the previous night. That was when Amaru had made his observation.

Half-asleep, he had begun to kiss TJ, his hands moved to caress his nipples, and TJ had given a little sigh and laid comfortably back against the soft bank of pillows.

'TJ?' Amaru murmured. '"Did you gain some weight?'

TJ stiffened beneath the practised caress of his fingers. 'Why?' He blurted out. "You think I'm getting fat?"

"Baby relax, you don't have to get defensive." He blew softly onto the hollow of TJ's chest. "I don't have a problem with you getting thick, I think it's sexy as fuck. You're sexy in a every form."

But his words only increased TJ's sense of anxiety, and he was almost relieved when the phone in Mar's home office began ringing and he swore a little before going off to answer it. It was the one phone he never ignored— his mama.

"Earth to TJ!" Sia clapped her hands to drag her brother's attention back to the present.

"What?"

"I asked you a question, why are you suddenly obsessed with being fat?"

"I think I might be pregnant."

Sia's jaw dropped. "Are you serious?"

TJ shrugged.

"I mean it's Amaru's right?" She asked, unsure of what to say.

TJ glared at her again. "Who else could it possibly be?"

"Ion know. Damn y'all been together three weeks and you already pregnant. Have y'all ever heard of the concept of protection? Or you fell asleep when dad was giving you the talk?"

TJ shrugged again.

"Fine, come on. We gotta go get you some test sticks." Sia got up and started pushing TJ out the door. "I don't know what it is with this family and shooting out babies like a rocket.

TJ rolled his eyes and ignored her. All he could think about was that Amaru definitely did this on purpose. He ain't slick.

>>>>—————<<<<

TJ moaned quietly as he rode his man's dick reserve cowgirl style. But Mar wasn't satisfied. As much as he loved looking at and gripping TJ's ass he loved kissing him even more. He stopped TJ and flipped him around with his dick still inside him. TJ wasted no time and began riding his dick as they kissed passionately.

After a while Mar turned him to the side and grinds into him, fucking him from the side while choking him out.

They move around some more and he takes TJ's feet into his mouth and sucks on it, eliciting moans out of his overstimulated boyfriend.

"Fuck TJ..." Amaru groaned and pushed TJ's legs all the way to his head and resumed pounding into him, having full access into his hole.

Amaru's dick was hitting TJ's stomach repeatedly when TJ suddenly said something that made him stop.

"Careful now, you wouldn't wanna give your kid a dent in the forehead like your fave rapper Kentrell." He teased.

Amaru paused instantly as a broad smile enveloped his face. "Are you saying what I think you're saying? Are you um..are you..."

TJ nodded with a big smile on his face, "Yes I'm pregnant, I found out a couple of hours ago."

"Yes!" Amaru yelled, punching the air, then beating his chest like King Kong. "I'm that nigga! Fuck is yall talmbout. I've been putting in the work and I don't play ju'heard!" He yelled, making TJ laugh even harder.

"You're a goofball."

"You said daddy wrong." Amaru leaned in and kissed him deeply, suddenly in the mood to make love as opposed to how they were fucking earlier.

They got into a missionary position and Amaru started a slow but long rhythmic movement, grinding into TJ, curving his hips round and round which had TJ screaming and losing it. Amaru devoured his mouth with heated kisses as he thrust into the smaller male simultaneously.

They both came at the same time and stayed like that for a while, just feeling each other.

"I love you so much, and you've just made me the happiest man alive with that news. There's no one I'd rather have my kids than you."

TJ grinned "I love you too. And I know you knocked me up on purpose."

"Of course I did boy! We're going to have dozens of kids, a house full of kids, I'm thinking like fifty-two lil rug rats running around the place terrorizing everyone." Amaru announced excitedly.

"Okay don't get carried away now." TJ said, laughing his ass off.

They laid down silently for a while, quietly enjoying each other's company. Sleep had them both on a chokehold but neither of them wanted to give into it, they craved each's presence with every fiber of their being.

TJ was seconds a away from dozing off when he heard Amaru's sleepy voice say. "I'll never allow you doubt my feelings for you. You'll always be sure and confident in the fact that you and our kids are my whole world. I promise."

TJ hummed and snuggled into Mar's side. "Ditto." He mumbled before drifting off to dreamland.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 7.9K 26
Ddlb and bxb
476K 23.8K 101
π‘«π’†π’‡π’Šπ’π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’: (𝒗.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’π’—π’†π’“π’˜π’‰π’†π’π’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π’ˆπ’–π’•-𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒐𝒇 π’†π’–π’‘π’‰π’π’“π’Šπ’‚ π’†π’™π’„π’π’–π’”π’Šπ’—π’† 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’ƒπ’†π’ˆπ’Šπ’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆοΏ½...
67.9K 2.8K 41
π‘«π’†π’‡π’Šπ’π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’•π’“π’‚π’π’’π’–π’Šπ’π’Šπ’•π’š π’†π’™π’‘π’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’π’„π’†π’… π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’π’† π’π’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒂 π’ƒπ’–π’π’šπ’” π’„π’‰π’Šπ’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ...
7.9K 387 4
short story/oneshot book. all things lgbt