𝔾𝕙𝕠𝕀π•₯π•šπ•Ÿ (an Ariana Gra...

By idontlikethisthing

Baby, you do it so well You been so understanding, you been so good And I'm puttin' you through more than one... More

Chapter 1 (i can be needy)
Chapter 2 (through the phone)
Chapter 3 (no better place or time)
Chapter 4 (gotta get control of it)
Chapter 5 (are you down)
Chapter 6 (I'm always gonna be right there)
Chapter 7 (cause I'm so into you)
Chapter 8 (this bitch is gonna make me...)
Chapter 9 ( fuck a fake smile)
Chapter 10(I admit its exciting )
Chapter 11(baby you do it so well)
Chapter 12 ( know your place)
Chapter 13 (we'll get through this)
Chpater 14 (your way back then)
Chapter 15 (listen bae)
Chapter 16 (Heaven sent you to me)
Chapter 17 (I was under your spell)
Chapter 19 (love me harder)
Chapter 20 (i dont mean to be this way)
Chapter 21 (k bye for now)
Chapter 22 (things are getting tough)
Chapter 23 (imagine a world like that)
Chapter 24 (And she calls me moonlight too)
Chapter 25 (I promise it's the little things that you do)
Chapter 26 (I love it when we make up)
Chapter 27 (Ridiculous love)
Chapter 28 (love language)
Chapter 29 (at the borderline)
Chapter 30 (till the daylight)
Chapter 31 (your on my mind)
Chapter 32 (just tryna have a good day)
Chapter 33 (fuck)
Chapter 34+35
Chapter 35 ( im getting better)
chapter 36 (kiss me)
Chapter 37 (im needy)
Chapter 38 (don't do to much)
Chapter 39 (how obvious)
chapter 40 (crazy in love)
The votes are in
Chapter 41 (are you ready)
Bonus chapter 1/??
Chapter 43 ( my baby )
Chapter 44 (put your hands on me)
Chapter 45 (excume um.. i love you)
A/n (I'm sorry)
Chapter 46 (wrap me up in it)
Chapter 47 (love)
Chapter 48 (Falling Deeply)
Chapter 49 (healed bruises)
Chapter 50 (I'm a girl with a whole lot of baggage)
Chapter 51 (nasty)
Chapter 52 (tired)
Chapter 53 (my baby)
Chapter 54 ( I do)
Chapter 55 (ghostin)
A/n
Bonus chapter 2/?? (There first Christmas)

Chapter 18 (while you're sleeping next to me)

1.6K 66 16
By idontlikethisthing

—————
Why is it that almost all good Ariana Grande x Y/n stories are never finished it's really sad around here
——————

—Ariana POV—

Putting my hair down I sat down at my little makeshift desk and opened up my computer. And went to my music library. There I had some of my unreleased songs, as well as my many incomplete and just straight-up, scrapped ideas that would never see the light of day.

At first, I was gonna go and work on the finishing touches for my song just like magic. But noticing how I was currently alone in the hotel for a good twenty minutes while Y/n is out on a Starbucks run I decided to work on my love song for Y/n.

I still haven't decided on a name for the song. But seeing how I haven't even started the main lyrics and have only done the chorus I say I have some time to think about the name.

Playing the makeshift tempo I start to think of lyrics

Turn my minutes into hours. It's like you got superpowers

Made of glass the way you see through me. You got more than 20-20, babe

I mixed the words around to make it sound more uniform and fit the song better and then sang the lyrics into my microphone once done I continued.

You know me better than I do
Can't seem to keep nothing from you
How you touch my soul from the outside? Puncturing my ego and my pride

Exchanging out the word puncturing for permeate I once again sang the lyrics into the microphone until done. Then listened to how the two verses sounded together. And then played it all together with the chorus.

And I found it to be satisfactory so I decided to go on to my next verse but from the corner of my eye, I saw Y/n standing not too far from me holding two Starbucks cups and a plastic baggie. And like a teenager who was caught watching porn by their mom, I almost slammed my computer shut if it wasn't for me remembering I hadn't saved yet which meant all my work would have melted away. And I would of had to do it all over again and I'm not in the mood to do that.

"Jesus babe you scared me." I pulled my studio headphones down to hang on my shoulders. The man I had bought these from where not kidding when he said it was noise canceling.

"What song is that? Is it for your new album positions?" Opening back up my computer I relaxed in my chair "Yeah I'm thinking of it being the closure song." Y/n oohed "Can I hear it" I yelled quickly "No!" I began to stutter not knowing what to say about my sudden outburst "I'm sorry. But you can't hear it yet. It's not done." Y:n chuckled nervously. Placing down my usual Starbucks order on the table and taking a sip of her drink. "Well is there a song I can hear?"

Slowly for a second, I thought

I can't show her pov it's supposed to be about her and I want it to be a surprise. But I've already shown her all the other songs I've been working on.

"No, I don't got anything." Y/n sat down on the bed all sexily and took off her sneakers "Oh okay." Reaching into the little baggie she pulled out a big bag of nerds clusters. And started eating them shits as if they were chips. "Fuck me these are good." I just scoffed and went back to my music.

But now I wouldn't be able to finish my song with Miss Y/n sitting behind me on her phone. So I decided to just save and close down my computer.

Looking over at Y/n I felt a tad frustrated for some reason. I don't know if it was because she wasn't paying me any attention or it was because she had been nerds clusters which I knew was not vegan meaning I couldn't have any.

..... the first one.

Standing up from my chair I dragged my feet flopping down on the bed I slowly crawled my way over to her. "What's up with you ms grande." Rolling over to face Y/n I sighed.

"I'm not feeling the best. Can you do your plastics impression?" I had quite the love for mean girls and was legally blonde. So when I found out Y/n could impersonate the plastics voice spot on I fell head over heels for her.

"Sure baby." Y/n cleared her throat and started saying the lines for the part when Cady met the plastics. As I watched her I felt my heart flutter and I couldn't stop myself from recording her.

But when she noticed I was recording she broke character and began laughing. "Baby. Are you recording?" I started giggling "Think of it as a memory." I paused the recording "Seeing you do your impression makes me happy." Y/n chuckles "Baby I'll do it for you as many times as you want."

Almost immediately my mood turned sour as I thought back to someone who once promised me that. But sadly they didn't keep their promise. "You shouldn't go around making promises you can't keep." Y/n was taken aback by my sudden mood change and I wouldn't blame her. "Uhm what."

A wiped away a loose tear from the side of my eye I rolled over so my back was facing Y/n "Someone once promised me that. But sadly couldn't keep their promise. And I doubt you'll be able to keep yours" I felt my chest tighten and I found it hard to breathe as memories of him flashed through my head.

"What makes you say that." For some reason, I felt angry. "Because one day you'll leave me." I whispered the last part "just like he did." At this point, I had begun choking on my tears. Gently Y/n put her hand on my shoulder but I didn't know if it was instincts or me being in a really bad mood but I slapped her hand away. "Leave me alone."

Silence befell the two of us. Until Y/n began muttering something under her breath. Feeling the bed shift and the sounds of footsteps I sat up and saw Y/n going into her suitcase and pulling out some weed bundles "Don't even think about it." Y/n slowly looked back at me rolled her eyes and then without a word Y/n put her weed back and walked over to the nightstand where she grabbed her half-eaten bag of nerds clusters, her phone, and the room key.

Without sparing me a glance she headed towards the door and slipped on some Crocs "Where are you going." Y/n's voice came out cold and monotone "A walk." Without another word, she opened the door and slammed it close leaving me all alone in the room.

And I began to sob. I didn't know why I'd act this way when I never used to be this way. I hate being bitchy Ariana but it seemed the more and more I think about him and compare him to Y/n the more angrier and depressed I get. And I hate seeing Y/n smoke because I don't want her to get addicted to it.

I don't even know if it's possible but I'd rather kill myself than let that happen. But maybe this is my fault I'd always tell Y/n that she should act more like Malcolm and now it seems like she's taking it a little too seriously. I just hope she comes back soon because I hate being alone in bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Quit By abeliana

Fanfiction

79.1K 2.3K 59
"When she calls my heart starts to roll. I always want more. It's my heaven, my hell" "But baby I can't quit you. Yeah I know I'm gonna regret it" ...
224K 8.4K 110
As I'm typing my reply someone shoulder checks me causing me to drop my book and all my papers fly out of it. I look up and see it was a guy talking...
438K 10.9K 43
"Alright, jeez mom." "So you kiss your mom like you kiss me?" β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ This is the story of Ariana Grande and the worst friend zone ever. // started...
318K 13.3K 45
Y/n has lived a rough life, getting rejected and dumped by every guy she's dated. All because of her special condition. She believes that it shouldn'...