ALWAYS || Katsuki Bakugo

By Azzo00

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。 ⊱ 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚋 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝙸... More

0- Pain
1- Complicated
1.5- Information
2- Do It Again
3-Lost
4- Fool
5- Ignore
5.5- 2 AM
6- Rabid Pomeranian
7- Existence
8- Cupid
9- Detention Buddy
10- Awake
11- Each Other
12- Thrilling
13- Mystery
14- Hell
16- Exhilarating
17- Supportive Friend
18- Fucking Weirdo
19- I Will Not Be Afraid
20- Memory
21- Lasting Friendship
22- Bestie Duties
23- Drown
24- Rubies
25- Seventeen
25.5
26- Victory
27- We Won
28- Relate
29- Scared
30- Confident
31- Above And Beyond
32- Weapon
33- Damn Solar Panel
34- Trust
35- This Girl
36- Warm and Fuzzy
37- Lean On Me
38- Feelings
39- One-sided
40- Given Names
41- Beside Him
42- Baked With Love
43- As Long As You Want
44- Worth It
45- Ruin Our Friendship
46- Cuddly
47- My Princess
48- Hopelessly In Love
49- Disappointment
50- I'll Wait
51- Breaking Hearts
52- Here For You
53- Beef
54- Fucked Up
55- Forgive
56- Whisper
57- Glad We Met
58- Luckiest Guy
59- Pretty Little Brat
60- Lovesick Idiot
61- A Perfect Date Ruined
62- His Yoshiko
63- Catching Up
64- Fight
65-Rest Day
66- Always
66.5- Yoshiko's Bucket List
67- High
68- Blood Oath
69- Encounter
70- Alive

15- Annoyingly Pissy Voice

1K 54 6
By Azzo00

Double update for my amazing readers!

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Bakugo had to use the restroom after the chemistry class, which was in the chemistry lab. The next period was history. He peeked into the classroom through the window. The history teacher was re-explaining yesterday's lecture. Bakugo clicked his tongue. He already understood the topic, and if he heard about it one more time, he'd flip his table over. Bakugo wasn't one to skip class, no. He paid attention in every class because he wanted to stay on top of the class. But then there were moments like these, which made him want to bunk.

Bakugo turned around and looked for a place he could spend without getting caught by one of the teachers. He tiptoed past the staff room and walked to the end of the hallway to the emergency exit staircase that was seldom used. He opened the door and slipped inside. He didn't expect her to be there.

She was sitting on the floor, tanned legs crossed, reading a novel with headsets on. She glanced up from her book, sighing when she saw him.

"The fuck are you doing here?" Bakugo demanded as if he owned the entire staircase.

"Could be asking you the same." She said, looking up at him through her eyelashes. Bakugo wanted to turn on his heels and go back to class rather than spend time with her. But if he went to class now, he'd get in trouble with the teacher for coming late.

"Skippin' fucking history," Bakugo said, leaning on the dusty railings.

"Same," Yoshiko replied. "That shit pisses me off."

"Yer never there for history anyways."

"Exactly." She talked to him with such casualness as if she hadn't threatened to bury him alive during breakfast.

But then, all Yoshiko was trying to do was get along with her assigned partner to get in Aizawa's good graces.

"Did you finish reading jujutsu kaisen, by the way?" Yoshiko asked, setting her novel aside. Bakugo looked down at her, contemplating his tone. He liked the manga so much that he just had to reply to her. He took a seat down on the floor, back pressed to the railings.

"Yeah, finished the two volumes." He replied, bringing on knee up to rest his arm on it. Yoshiko hummed in response.

"Did ya like it?"

"Yea."

"Let me guess, your favourite chick is Nobara." Yoshiko threw her head back, watching him.

"You fuckin' bet she is. She's a badass. There's that Zenin girl too. The one with glasses." Yoshiko was surprised he actually talked to her about the manga. She expected him to tell her to shut up or eat shit, but no. She had him hooked on the series.

"Yeah, Maki," Yoshiko replied. "Just wait till you get further into it. She's such a baddie."

"If you spoil it, I'm gonna hang you." He threatened before she blurted out any spoilers. Yoshiko's lips tugged up in a smirk.

"Was wondering when the death threats would come along." She said. Bakugo rolled his eyes at her.

They fell into silence. Bakugo watched her as she rested her head on the wall behind her and shut her eyes. In the silence, he could hear the music leak through her headphones. The light from the window above her cast a soft glow on her freckled face. Her eyes shot open, and she stared at the dark ceiling above. She then looked at him, her eyes bored.

"I'm bored." She sighed. "Tell me something interesting."

"I 'aint your entertainer." Bakugo scoffed.

"Boo. You're so bland."

"Who said you're any better, Solar Panel?"

"Funny how we're partners, but all we ever do is talk shit." She said, bringing her knees to her chest and resting her head on them, watching him.

"Not like I wanna talk to you."

"And yet here you are, sitting right across from me and listening to what I say." Yoshiko grinned. Bakugo gave her a blank look.

"Okay, okay. How old are you?"

"Why is this suddenly a fucking interview?" Bakugo asked, annoyed.

"I dunno. Maybe 'cause I dont know shit about you. Plus, we have forty minutes till class is over."

Bakugo sighed and ran a hand in his blonde locks. "Fine." He huffed. "I'm seventeen."

"Hmm. So you're the oldest in the class."

"Yeah, no shit. You?"

"Sixteen." She replied. "Seventeen next month."

"Hah, bow down, loser. I'm the older one."

Yoshiko cringed internally at his statement. "You dont seem to be the type to bow down to your elders." She snorted.

"Shut up."

"By the way, how'd you get your quirk?" Yoshiko asked.

"Why is this still going on?"

"Tell me."

"No."

"Is it because you accidentally killed someone, and now you dont wanna-"

"Oh, God. You dont shut up." Bakugo gritted his teeth. "It just fucking appeared when I was in pre-school!"

"And then began the journey of Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight," Yoshiko said teasingly.

"You got a problem with my hero name?" Bakugo cocked his head threateningly, which seemed to have no impact on Yoshiko.

"No. It's just childish."

"You really think Photonix is any better?" Bakugo taunted. "Makes you sound like some bird."

"I mean, it goes well with my quirk, unlike you, who just threw in a bunch of egocentric names and the word explosion." Bakugo opened his mouth to yell, but Yoshiko held up her palm, silencing him. "I'm not done talking. My quirk revolves around light. Photons are basically light particles. I basically use these photons to create explosions. If we talk physics, it isn't really possible. Light cant explode. But my quirk makes it possible, so I think- no, I'm sure my hero name is perfect."

"You call me egocentric when you're clearly the one with a fucking skyrocket ego." Bakugo hissed. Yoshiko gave him a wink and straightened her legs, her shoes facing him, making Bakugo annoyed. She watched him as if he was one of her interesting novels, and it pissed Bakugo off so much.

"I got something on my face?" Bakugo knitted his eyebrows, watching her stare at him.

"Hmm." She crawled closer to him, making Bakugo press his back further into the railings. Her metallic eyes bore directly into the depths of his crimson, making his breath catch in his throat. She then backed away, leaning on the wall behind her.

"Your eyes." She said. "They're like rubies." Bakugo wanted to throw an insult at her. He really did. But no one looked into his eyes like that and then complimented them. The bell rang, indicating the end of a period. She got up and brushed her skirt. "I think you'd look nicer if you smiled. Then maybe your fan girls will make a move on you." She gave him a grin and opened the door, walking outside. The door shut, and Bakugo processed what she just said.

He was well aware of the little fanbase he had at school, which was almost all girls. Most boys in his class had fan girls. But Bakugo never bothered thinking about them because they're obviously just a bunch of extras to him. But when Yoshiko put it like that, it made him feel... different. Most people called his eyes angry like they were going to murder someone. Rubies. That's what she called his eyes. The intensity of her stare made his breath hitch. Bakugo got up and shook his head.

She probably said it to try and get along with him. No way that bitch would compliment him. Someone she hated with a passion. Bakugo walked back to class and took a seat behind Yoshiko, who was busily scribbling down something in her notebook.

Bakugo found her to be complicated. So complicated. How could a person be nice and mean at the same time? How could he relate to her and yet not relate to her? Bakugo shook his head for the second time and paid attention to the board where Ectoplasm explained an equation.

He had better things than Yoshiko to think about.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

At lunch, Aoi approached Shinsou and Yoshiko. She sweetly greeted the two, even going as far as complimenting Yoshiko's hair.

"By the way, Shinsou-kun, do you want to have lunch with me?" Aoi asked, looking at Shinsou through her blue lashes. Shinsou's heart thudded in his chest, and Yoshiko nudged him as if saying, 'Go ahead.'

'But then you'll have to sit alone.'

'I'll be fine, idiot.'

Shinsou nodded at Yoshiko and followed Aoi out of the cafeteria. Yoshiko smiled as she watched the two leave. It felt like she was sending off her child to another country. She just wished Shinsou would shut up and take Aoi out already.

"Hey, Akimitsu!" She heard Jirou's voice. She looked around to see her sitting with Kaminari, Bakugo and Sero. Jirou waved at her, motioning for her to come. Lunch tray in hand, Yoshiko walked towards her friend with a grin.

"Hey, guys." Yoshiko greeted, setting her lunch tray on the table and sitting beside Sero and Kaminari across from Bakugo and Jirou.

"Dont just invite yourself where ever you like," Bakugo said, grinding his molars. Ignoring him, Yoshiko gave Jirou a high five.

"Hey, beautiful," Kaminari said flirtatiously.

"Hey, handsome." Yoshiko flirted back.

"I'm handsome?!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"She's obviously joking," Sero said.

"Sure, you are," Yoshiko said, taking a bite of her pudding. "Save for your brain."

"What does my brain have to do with being handsome?!" Kaminari complained.

"I dunno. Maybe because smart guys are attractive?"

"They are?" Sero asked.

"Duh." Jirou and Yoshiko replied in unison.

"Hmm." Sero bought his knuckles to his chin. "Then I bet I'm attractive."

"You're both idiots." Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"Where're Kirishima and Mina, by the way?" Yoshiko asked Jirou.

"They have work-study today," Jirou replied.

"And where's Shinsou?" Kaminari asked. "I wanted to hang out with him."

"He's busy," Yoshiko replied with a smile, wondering what Shinsou's face looked like talking to Aoi right now.

"He's kinda cool," Sero said. "Interesting quirk. And his capture weapon is just like Aizawa sensei's."

"That's 'cause sensei trains him," Yoshiko said. "And yeah, his quirk is cool. And unique."

"Akimitsu, you intern with Hawks, right?" Jirou asked. "What's it like seeing him in the flesh?" Yoshiko chewed on her food, deciding to leave out the fact that her relationship with Hawks was very casual and friendly because of her brother.

"He's a cool hero, I guess. I'm still trying to catch up with his speed. I'm slowly getting there." Bakugo watched her as she described her experience with Hawks. And the fact that she was catching up with Hawks's speed made him incredibly pissed. Because it was no secret that Hawks was too fast for his own good.

"That's not what I meant," Jirou grumbled.

"Oh, you mean if he makes my heart go doki doki?" Yoshiko smirked. Jirou nodded with a blush. Yoshiko bought an index to her lips as if thinking. "Mmm, he doesn't really have that sort of effect on me. Sure, he's cute and hot and handsome, but I wouldn't say I'm head over heels."

"That's the first time I'm hearing a girl say that," Sero stated with shock. "Like every single girl I know crushes on him like crazy."

"I know, right?" Kaminari exclaimed. Unbeknownst to them, Yoshiko saw Hawks in a brotherly way. Because that's how he treated his best friend's little sister. Like his own little sister.

"Guess you're just not easy to swoon." Jirou laughed. Yoshiko shrugged.

Bakugo glanced up from his rice to look at Yoshiko. She did look difficult to swoon. She barely paid any attention to the guys who looked at her like blushing idiots, as if they didnt exist. Suddenly what she said to him on the staircase echoed in his head.

Your eyes are like rubies.

You'd look nicer if you smiled.

Bakugo groaned internally and pushed her voice out of his head. Such an annoyingly pissy voice. He went back to his food, tuning out everyone's conversation and thinking about the sports festival. He planned on crushing everyone again.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.8K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...
354K 8.1K 103
Everyone thought her eyes were beautiful while she could barely stand to see them. They always spoke about her bright smile, but it was never real an...
663K 27.7K 81
[Ranked 2nd in #fanfiction out of 1.18M stories (09/29/2020)] Kei Yagami. Holder of a one-in-a-billion quirk called Succubus. Having unpleasant side...
298K 8.1K 21
"Hey, let's be friends!" "Tch, why would I be friends with you?" "Aw come on! Who else would want to be friends with you with a temper like yours?" ...