It's a long story (KateBishop...

Od ynmarvel07

When your father (Clint Barton) comes home after spending the whole week before christmas in New York, you ar... Více

Merry Christmas
Have you opened it yet?
I tap out
Don't get all nervous now
Is that better for you?
And why am I in trouble?
Take care of my little girl
Follow me
The necklace you got me
Am I allowed to go now?
Oh my god, he knows now
Beg to differ
Y/n your turn to drive
Okay then, what now?
ANOTHER NEW BOOK
I'm down for a little challenge
Sorry
Eavesdropping much?
She was the best of the best
That's not saying much
Uh oh...
My drunk self is a little crazy
He'll have to be
Take this, I wont need it
B-Bu-Budapest!
Ohio?
Why are you here?
I'm not going to yell at you
Author speaking
But I'm hopeful
Stay safe and don't be stupid
I want to call her
So you're with me everywhere I go
Did you get ahold of her?
What would you like to know?
I want to be with you
There's nothing to feel sorry about
Somebody help me!
Y/n what are you going to do?
Goodnight love
You know who I get that from
Not a part of the story
I don't even have my license
He's dead
Really, I had no idea
not part of story
Not part of story
Yeah, a last chapter to a book...
Not a part of the story
New Book
The end
Pefect time for a stakeout
Jump the distance
Not if I can help it
Let me make you feel better
You Make This So Difficult
QUESTION
What's going on?
Hi
We Have to Find Her
Fucking Police
That wasn't me
I'm reading her lips
NEW BOOK
Call 911
Just Thinking
The World Is A Dangerous Place
Someone's impatient
I Can't Keep It A Secret Any Longer

I'm 12 Weeks So Far

385 15 1
Od ynmarvel07

Narrator's POV

Kate looked from Y/n to the rest of the family. "I'm pregnant!" Kate said with a huge smile on her face, holding Y/n's hand.

"What! Since when!? How?" Laura stood up immediately with the largest smile and surprised look on her face.

She went straight to Kate to give her a hug, and put her hands on her barely noticeable bump.

"I'm 12 weeks so far." Kate answered okie question.

Clint stood up and gave Y/n and Kate a hug. "If you two need anything, and I mean anything, we're here for you two. I can't believe we're going to be grandparents." Clint hugged Laura as well.

"You should name the baby T-Rex." Nate said holding his dinosaur figurine.

"We'll definitely take that into consideration." Y/n said ruffling up his hair.

"How did you guys even-" Cooper began to ask.

"Oh my god Cooper shut up. Nobody needs to hear about that. Obviously they used a donor." Lila smacked her palm to her face.

"Yes we did use a donor." Kate said, still engulfed in Laura's arms.

"This terrific news! I'm so happy for you two. I know you'll both be fantastic mom's. Have you been keeping up with your appointments? Are you having a baby shower? What do you need us to get for the baby?"

Clint put his hand on his wife's shoulder. "Laura, give them a second to answer the first question before you ask another.

"It's alright dad. We have been going to appointments every few weeks, but we're not sure about a baby shower, and anything for the baby would be appreciated." Y/n responded, helping clean up dinner.

...

"Well that went really good babe." Y/n said, placing her hands on Kate's waist. They had decided to call it a night and go to their room. A few hours had passed since dinner, and everyone was heading to bed anyways.

"Yeah it went as good as it could've gone." Kate said, wrapping her arms around the back of Y/n's neck.

"How are you feeling? Any sickness today?" Y/n asked giving Kate a quick kiss.

"No I felt pretty good today. I was a little tired, but that probably had to deal with traveling." Kate answered, giving her a kiss.

"You can have sex when you're pregnant right?" Y/n asked with a smirk.

"Yes. But we're not having sex right now Y/n, not in the same house as your parents... again."

"Okay." Y/n said with an exaggerated pouty face. "Can I get some kisses then." Y/n said, pulling Kate closer.

"I thought you'd never ask." Kate leaned in for a kiss, a couple pecs turned into a hotter and steamier make out session. Kate was on top of Y/n mainly because they were to scared to switch.

Kate reached for Y/n's shirt. "What happened to no sex?" Y/n asked.

"Do you want me to rethink my decision of taking off your shirt?" Kate asked.

"Nope, keep going."

Y/n reached for Kate's shirt in return to take it off. "Don't take it off." Kate said, pushing Y/n's hand away.

"What's wrong?" Y/n asked, holding Kate's hands.

"I just... I feel gross like this, I don't want you to see me when I'm not... pretty."

"Oh baby. You're still pretty, being pregnant doesn't change that. You could gain weight, lose weight, have a baby bump or not, you could be wearing makeup or not, I think you're beautiful always." Y/n said, reassuring Kate's negative thoughts about herself.

"Okay. What if I still just don't want to?" Kate asked again, still doubting whether she was comfortable at the moment.

"Babe I'm never gonna force you to ever do anything with me. Okay? I love you no matter what. How about we go to bed now?"

"But your shirt is already off, can I keep going?" Kate asked, still on top of Y/n.

"Only if you want to." Y/n said with a grin.

"Of course babe." Kate said, kissing down Y/n's chest.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

12.1K 414 8
Kate booked a flight to come home after 3 days spending the holidays at Clint's. The one constant question burning her mind was how would she pass th...
125K 3.6K 24
Natasha Romanoff x Fem!OC "I care too much to let myself love; to let myself end up hurting them" Azara's tragically timed and unplanned visit to Sta...
49.8K 1.8K 16
As Clint Barton's eldest daughter, you know the Avengers pretty well and even class them as family. But you're unsure with the two new recruits. Unce...
534 19 5
After settling all the pressing issues in New York, Clint returns to his family for Christmas. Despite the invitation to join, Kate stays behind to c...