Let me make you feel better

Narrator's POV-

Y/n crawls under the covers, laying her head on Kate's chest.

"Do you think my aunt Natasha would be proud of where I am today?" Y/n asks, staring at the roof above her.

"Of course she would Y/n. Do you know how much you've accomplished, and I have no clue what you were like as a kid, but you've grown up to be the most amazing person in my life." Kate says, sitting up to look at Y/n.

"I was a very hyper kid." Y/n says, with a small smile.

"Then I'm sure she'd like you more now then when you were younger." Kate teases, giving Y/n a small wink.

"Oh be quiet." Y/n says back, hitting Kate's shoulder.

"I've got an idea." Kate says, standing up, and walking towards her suitcase of clothes.

She pulls two scarfs out from the suitcase, grabbing each end of one of the scarfs.

Y/n looks at her confused. "What are you plotting?" Y/n asks with a confused look.

"Take off your shirt." Kate orders Y/n, pulling each end of the scarf to straighten it out.

"Why?" Y/n asks, still confused.

"Because I said so." Kate says, getting onto the bed, one knee on either side of Y/n's thighs. 

"Yes mam." Y/n says, taking her shirt off, and throwing it to the side.

"Put your arms against the bed post." Kate says, still holding the scarf.

Y/n follows directions, and puts both her arms against the bed post.

Kate uses the scarf to tie her arms to the bed post. She grabs the other scarf, wrapping it around Y/n's eyes, temporarily blinding her.

"Kate, you don't need to force yourself to do any of this." Y/n says, making sure Kate isn't forcing herself to have sex because of the conversation they had had early.

"Let me make you feel better." Kate says seductively, holding the waist hem of Y/n's jeans.

"Can I?" Kate asks, her hands lingering around Y/n's waist.

"If your okay with it." Y/n says, completely blinded in the situation.

Kate undoes the button, leaving the zipper as the only obstacle from being closer to Y/n.

She unzips the zipper, pulling down Y/n's jeans.

"Kate-" Y/n says, making Kate stop her current actions.

"Yeah?" Kate asks, waiting for Y/n'a response.

"I want you to know you have full control over me. You have my permission to do whatever you want to me, as long as I can walk tomorrow." Y/n says, making Kate laugh.

Kate pulls Y/n's pants down to her ankles, sliding each leg of the pants off of her.

"Your such a tease." Y/n breathes, feeling Kate's hand lightly brush up and down her inner thigh.

"Just taking my time." Kate says, twisting
Y/n's laced underwear around her fingers, slowing pulling it down.

Y/n knew that she would never make Kate do something she wasn't comfortable doing. But because Kate had all the control, she knew that nothing could go wrong.

Y/n's muscles clench when she feels Kate finally take off her panties. Her breath hitches as Kate's lips kiss up her thigh.

When Kate's mouth reaches just beside where Y/n wants it to be, she can feel two of Kate's fingers go into her.

Y/n breathes heavily as she feels Kate's fingers curve inside of her.

"Babe-" Y/n pants.

"Yeah?" Kate questions, kissing Y/n's neck.

"There's no way in hell this is your first time with a woman." Y/n breathes, as Kate partially slows down.

"Just doing what I've always pictured doing to you." Kate says, going a bit rougher.

Y/n can certainly tell the difference, as she moans Kate's name right into her ear.

"I'm almost there-" Y/n pants, unintentionally pulling on the scarf restraining her arms to the bed frame.

"Just a little longer." Kate says, swirling her thumb around Y/n's clit.

Kate removes Y/n's makeshift blindfold right before she knows she's about to come.

Y/n's body relaxes onto the bedpost behind her, leaving her feeling as if she had just did the most extreme workout in her life.

Kate leans in, kissing Y/n before, admiring the look on her face. " God I love the way you look at me with those eyes." Kate says, before undoing the restraints on her arms.