My drunk self is a little crazy

Clint continues to swerve the car down the busy streets of NYC.

"Get out." He says, coming to an urgent stop.

"What?" You ask, confused.

"I'm going to throw them off your trail, I need the both of you to get to that party and get Maya to use our help." He orders, still stopped.

You and Kate hop out of the car, taking just your bows and a few trick arrows with you.

You follow her down to the subway, you both sit down next to eachother.

"We'll have to walk a bit, because the subway stops a few streets away from the building, and that was exhausting, how did you do that in a dress?" She asks.

"With the right training you could that wearing anything." You say, leaning back.

You come to a stop and get out, walking through the crowd of people.

"Are you assessing possible threats?" Kate asks.

"Mhm." You hum, looking around in the crowd behind you.

You see some men rushing through the large crowds.

"Not again." You say, grabbing her hand and pulling her through the crowd of people.

You make it up to the top of the stairs, and you both make a dash for the building that the party is being hosted in.

"How did they find us?" Kate asks.

"Thay must've seen us running into the subway." You say, picking up the train of the dress your wearing.

"It's only like two more blocks." You say, still running.

"Let's cut this way." She says, looking towards the dark, creepy alleyway.

You follow her, watching your surroundings.

"Boo!" Kate shouts, causing you too jump a little, as you reach the end of the alley.

"You little-" You began to say.

A car swiftly pulls up infront of you.

"Get in." Yelena says, looking through the window.

You tell Yelena your plan.

"I'll have to help from the outside." She says after.

"Why?" Kate asks.

"I'm band from that building." She says, with a mischievous grin.

"Again, why?" You ask.

"My drunk self is a little crazy." She says, making you laugh.

She pulls over, having you and Kate get out.

"I'll be on the roof of the building across the street, if anything goes badly just call." She offers.

"Thank you." You say, shutting the door after you and Kate.

You walk into the building, past the security and into the main ballroom.

"This is a lot more people than I expected." You say, looking at the groups of what are clearly rich people, standing around.

"How are we going to communicate with Maya?" Kate asks.

"I know sign." You say, looking through the crowds.

"Okay well that's solved, now we just need to find her." Kate says, looking around aswell.

"Let's go up those stairs to get a better view." You say, walking towards the grand staircase.