urushihara x reader: loving y...

By SavannahTernullo

You are a fallen angel from enta isla. you don't remember how you came to be, you don't remember much of anyt... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Awakining
Chapter 2: The General
Ch 3:Conversation
ch 4 answers
ch 5 down to buisness
Authors note
Ch 6
ch 7
ch 8
ch 9
ch 10
ch 11
ch 13
Ch 14
ch 15
ch 16
ch 17
ch 18
Ch 19
authors note
Chapter 20
ch 21

ch 12

1.4K 55 7
By SavannahTernullo

I can't believe I said yes! Really I need to stop denying the obvious. I have feelings for urushihara. That soft purple hair, those eyes that seem to peer into my very soul.... In very obvious terms, he is one sexy man.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*.
So now I've found myself standing outside of his house in a flowy deep purple dress with a black jean jacket and choker that I borrowed from chiho. Waiting for urushihara to come out. I wonder where we'd be going to have to dress up like this?

A few minuted later urushihara came out and I could feel my heart leaping in my chest. He was wearing a black suit with purple edging and a purple tie.
*
*
*
He looked hot
*
*
*
*
*
"You might wanna close your mouth sweetheart, don't wanna be catching flies now do you?" He said with a smirk. I quickly closed my mouth which I hadn't realized was open and blushed fiercely. "Its not my fault your so hot..." I mumbled under my breath.

He laughed. A laugh that if I wasn't standing my ground would have made me swoon. He gave me a serious look. "(Y/n), you are the most beautiful girl I've ever met. I let you go once, I'm never leaving you again. I promise that."
_____________________________________
Hey guys! So how do you like the sweet and cocky sides of urushihara?
If you like this, comment vote and favorite this story!
-sav and guess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
103K 9.1K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
941K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
125K 5.4K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...