Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

By Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... More

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫

696 98 50
By Vhopes_eomma

Surprise uplaod for the promotion of jungkook's new solo mv!!! Go and stream you little Beautiful cubiesss😭😭❤️💜💜💖💖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ℑ𝔪𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔞𝔭𝔞𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔬 𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔢'𝔰 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔤𝔲𝔦𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯.

~🌱~🌱~🌱~

"Eomma, appa, I cannot believe that you agreed to namjoon hyung to send me away from yourselves for two whole years!!" taehyung said, with wide eyes as now he is standing in front of his chariot. Both Kim jay and kim haerin chuckled while namjoon just kept standing there still, and jin was getting emotional as his little prince, who is just like his own younger brother is going away from them.

"It is for your own good tae. Also you are allowed to visit us only on special occasions once you will step out of this reign. Which means, now we are only going to meet each other again after ten months, on your twentieth birthday." Said his appa, which made the little prince stare at him in disbelief, so for help, he turned his gaze towards his eomma who just raised her eyebrow at him.

"Do not expect any help from me tae. Namjoon gave you a warning last week, but you did not took it seriously. Even if I want, I cannot do anything as it is the decision of king."

"But eomma, you are our eomma. You can tell him to take his order b-"

"No taehyung. You are leaving for jung's clan, and I am not going to change my decision. Now, you should leave." Said namjoon cutting taehyung's words in mid. Taehyung sighed, and hugged his mother close to himself.

"I am going to miss you eomma. Please take care of yourself and appa." He said, as he broke the hug. His eomma smiled at him, and cupped his face softly in her hands.

"Take care of yourself too son. Hope you will make a lot of new friends there, and also learn a lot of new things." She said, and taehyung nodded at her with a smile.

After that, he hugged his appa and namjoon too, and in the end, he walked towards Jin who was standing silent all the time.

He smiled softly, and hugged him softly, which finally made the tears fall from jin's eyes on which he was holding for so long.

"Do not cry hyung. I will be back soon. And do not fall in love with my brother in my absence and get pregnant. Whenever you feel like you are catching feelings for him, just think about me and you will immediately stop to do the biggest sin of your life." Taehyung said, which made him chuckle and a light smack landed on his head.

"I am going to miss you my little cub. Come back soon, and take care of yourself. Do not forget to eat on time there, and also take good care of Jimin too." Taehyung nodded at his words with a smile, but little did he know that an alpha is fuming in anger while looking at both of them.

.

.

"Eomma, I am an omega! Then why I have to stay there for two years and learn about battlefield!!?" Jimin whined, at which his eomma crossed her arms over her chest.

"You are not only going to learn about the strategies of battle there, but also going to learn about some basic manners and how an omega is supposed to behave." She said, but Jimin frowned at her words.

"What do you mean by this?"

"I mean you are going to learn there that how am omega should behave-"

"Do you mean I am going there so that I can learn how to act shy, be submissive and speak less?" Said Jimin, cutting his eomma's words at mid. She nodded making Jimin let out a soft sigh.

"Then eomma, I think I am going to disappoint you even after two years as I am not going to change myself. I am happy being like this, and one more thing-" he said, and leaned near the ear of his eomma.

"I am not going to change my mind of not having any pup too- ouch!" A smack landed on his head which made him pout and stare at his eomma, as she was the one who smacked him.

"You are going to learn all of these thing there Jimin. And accept this or not, omegas are meant to be submissive and carry pups of their mate, and it is nature. You cannot run away from this." Said his eomma, but Jimin just shook his head a little.

"Jimin, take care of yourself son. After today, we are only going to see you on the day of your birthday. You are going to learn so many things there, so do not waste this opportunity. And who knows, if you will find your mate there too?" This time, his appa said, which made the younger omega stare at him with wide eyes.

"Do not you think I am still young to find my mate appa?"

"I found your eomma when she was twelve, my little boy." His appa said with a chuckle.

"You should leave now. You will reach till tomorrow afternoon there. You cannot delay more." His appa continued, at which Jimin gave him a small nod.

He gave a hug to both of his parents, and got inside of his chariot.

(His chariot)

The doors of the chariot got closed, and Jimin peeked out of the windows to see his parents.

"HIYAAA!" The charioteer shouted, and the horses started to walk.

The chariot started to move, and Jimin waved his hand at his parents, while staring at them with sad eyes. Both queen and king also waved their hands at him too until the chariots of both taehyung and Jimin got out of the main doors of Kim's palace.

"Do you think it is a good decision to send our son there?" Said a voice, which made king park turn his attention towards his wife.

"Do not worry. Jung's clan is safe for omegas like our son. Besides, he is not a weak omega. He knows how to protect himself." He said, but Mina park sighed at his words.

"I did not meant that. I know that he can protect himself, besides taehyung is with him too. But" for a while, she stopped in mid, as her throat went dry.

"But I do not know why, I am feeling like something terrible is going to happen. Do not forget about that curse, king."

.

.

.

Taehyung's pov

It is been some hours since we are travelling, and now we have exited our reign.

A smirk formed on my lips, as I stood up from my place, and removed the curtains to open the window which is behind the charioteer.

"Stop the chariot." I said in cold tone, which made the beta visibly flinch.

"B-but why little prince? Do you wish for something?"

"I said stop the chariot." I said again, and this time he listened to me and stopped the chariot.

I opened the gates of my chariot and went down to walk towards the chariot on which Jimin was sitting.

The guards and servants stared at me in confusion when I opened the gates of jimin's chariot and went inside of it.

"Now, we can start the journey again." I said closing the doors and sat on the couch which was placed in front of jimin's couch.

Jimin raised his one brow at me as he stared at me with suspicious eyes, while I just smirked at him.

"I was just thinking that what happened to the great pure breed alpha that he did not arrived in my chariot yet. Now, tell me what are you doing here? It is my chariot." He said. I crossed my legs and spread my arms wide placing them on the backside of the couch.

"If it is yours, then it is mine too, except your mate." I said. He rolled his eyes and continued to sip on his tea again.

"Albeit I was feeling sleepy as I was getting bored. So I am little glad that you came here." He said, and chuckled in the end. I also laughed and laid down on the couch while staring at him.

"So I was. I cannot understand that why they even arranged different chariots for us."

"So that society would not think that I am your mistress." And I choked at his words. He laughed and again took a sip of his tea.

"But I think you can become my mistress if you want-"

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!"

.

.

.

At jung's clan

Hoseok's pov

"Where is he?" I mumbled to myself, while looking for a particular person since morning. The sun is now shining bright at the top of our heads which means it is afternoon now, but there is still no trace of jungkook hyung.

I sighed, and decided to ask appa now. I turned my heels and started to head towards chamber of my parents, as I know I will found them there at this time of the day.

"Prince Hoseok?" said a female voice from behind, which made my steps halt.

"Why she is here again?!" I mumbled under my breath before turning my gaze in the direction from where that voice came, and as expected, there standing Tzuyu, the princess of choi's clan, whom I despise from the bottom of my heart.

"Princess Tzuyu? How may I help you?" I asked, with a small smile on my face, but from inside I just want to leave from here as soon as possible.

She smiled, and walked in my direction while I continued to stand still on my place.

"I just wanted to ask how are you doing prince hoseok."

"I am doing well princess tzuyu. Hope you are doing great too." I said, at which she nodded at me with a smile.

"Did you found your mate?" and here comes the usual question of her.

"Not yet." this time I said with a stern face.

"I knew that! Because I am your mate hoseok! And as I am scentless, you did not realized this!" She said, and I sighed in frustration. Tzuyu, is a scentless omega, as she is a hybrid of a wolf and a madremonte. And she is madly in love with me, and living in a delusion that I am her mate, which I know cannot be true. A weak omega like her cannot be my mate, and can never be.

"Tzuyu, I am only sixteen, and it is still too early for me to find my mate. May be, I still have not met my real mate. Also tzuyu, you also cannot smell me, so I can not be your mate. Forgive me." I said, and turned my heels to leave from there, but stopped when I felt a tight hold around my wrist.

I took a deep breath to calm my rising wrath, and turned around to look at her, but my eyes widen when I felt something crawling on my legs.

I looked down, and found the vines of the plants which were growing around palace, are now crawling on my legs, preventing me from moving.

I clenched my jaw, and raised my head to glare at the girl in front of me, who is now smirking while her hands are controlling the movements of the veins by their magic.

"What do you think you are doing princess tzuyu?" I said in a calm tone despite burning in anger from inside.

"Showing you that how powerful I can be, Prince Hoseok. You despise weaklings, and I am just proving you that I am not a weakling." she said, and I moved my hand to take out my sword, but my eyes widen when the vines started to crawl on my arms, now preventing me from my moving my arms too.

I tried to free myself from them, but hissed in pain as their grip tighten around my body.

"Do not move Hoseok, or they will get tighter and crush you to death." she said. I glared at her as now she is crossing her limits.

"By any chance have you forgot that it is against rules to use magic against a warrior?" I said, and she chuckled at my words.

"We are not in a battlefield prince."

"What do you want?" This time, I asked this in little anger.

She smirked, and walked close to me while staring at me with her green glowing eyes.

"Be my mate hoseok. Or today, these vines will crush you to death, and no one will know that who did this." She said, and my eyes widen more when the vines started to circle around my neck.

"Stay away from Hoseok, princess Tzuyu." said a familiar tone, and in a blink of an eye, all the vines which were wrapped around my body got slashed into small pieces.

I smirked, when I found Tzuyu looking at my behind with horror on her face.

I turned my gaze in the direction where she was looking, and my smirk widen when I found jungkook standing there, with his favorite weapon in his hands, his shadow blades.

He hung his blades in the hook which was on the belt around his waist, and started to walk in our dirction.

"Princess Tzuyu, you are still a minor and that is why I am not going to give you a death penalty for threatening the prince of jung's clan. Now disappear from my sight on the count of five or you are going to get killed by these." he said, pointing at the blades on his waist through his gaze.

"One-" before jungkook could complete, the omega ran from there, which made me burst into loud laughter.

"Haha, and she was saying she is not a weak omega. Now who is running like a wet pup." I said making jungkook chuckle at my words too.

"Hoseok, but you need more training. You have to predict the demeanor of the person standing in front of you, or you will easily get trap by them." I sighed but nodded at his words. He is not wrong. I took her lightly, which resulted me getting trap in her magic.

"But how can I predict the moves of a hybrid wolf. I do not know what kind of magic they are going to use."

"You surely cannot predict their demeanor, but you know that they are elusive and deceptive, and they can use their magic against you. So, you have to be attentive of this." he said, and I nodded at his words.

"Now lets go, it is almost the time of our negotiation class. Or Seongja yoongi will kill us if we got late today, as I heard that his wife is out of reign for some work and his mood is dull these days." we both laughed at his words as I shook my head a little.

"Then lets go. I still want to find my mate and live longer."

Tzuyuuuuuu, hope she will not be a big problem here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 7.7K 73
"Strip!" Hoseok says sitting on the bed lighting his cigar. "Please, let me go..." Taehyung begs shivering under Hoseok's gaze. "You know to what ext...
271K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
202K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
302K 21.2K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...