Abhira Family (One Shots)

By sakshikhera4581

These are one shots of the Abhira family. Not related to the original story. They are just my imagination for... More

MOTHER'S DAY
Dadu-Pota Day
Brother's Bond
Love Is In The Air💕
Accident (part 1)
ACCIDENT (PART 2)
Buzzed
A Normal Day
MYRA
Happy Father's Day
Memories
Chidkuram
A Family Affair
Family Affairs - II
Family Affairs - III
A Date To Remember
Happy Birthday
Girlfriend?
Crazy in Love
Lag ja Gale
Cravings
Sick Day
Brownies?
Cravings -II
Discord-I
Discord-II
Discord-III
Conversation
Attack
Sunday- Fun day
Interview
Honeymoon-I
Honeymoon-II
Lost And Found
Tough Times
Nani House - I
Nani House - II
Nani House - III
Can I Marry Your Daughter?
Picnic
Where Did Babies Come From?
Abhir's Day Out
Allergies
Happy Anniversary
Hamesha And Forever
Abhir Birla -I
Abhir Birla-II
Moments
Abhir Birla- Bonus chapter
Picken Chocks
Differences-i
Differences-ii
Differences-iii
Differences-iv
Differences-v
Anime V/S Disney
Roohdariyan-i
Roohdariyan-ii
Roohdariyan-iii
Roohdariyan-iv
Roohdariyan-v
Roohdariyan-vi
Roohdariyan-vii
Roohdariyan-viii
Author's Note

Neglected

1.2K 104 31
By sakshikhera4581

Abhimanyu is looking in awe at his newborn daughter. She is just a few minutes old but she has Abhimanyu's heart and soul. He vowed to protect her at any cost and will go to any length for her. She looks just like Akshara. She hasn't opened her eyes till now but she is totally Akshara.

Akshara is looking at Abhimanyu gazing at their newborn. He has tears in his eyes and he is looking at her without blinking his eyes.

"She looks just like you, Akshu. Thank you so much Akshu for this precious bundle of joy. Oh, baby, you continue to make me the happiest man alive. Just when I thought I peaked you have shown me the new heights. First you, then Abhir and now this precious baby. I love you so much. Thank you for coming into my life and making it so beautiful." Abhi said all these touching words to Akshara. Listening to him tears started flowing from her eyes also. She will always cherish this moment.

After some time when Akshara cleaned up and their daughter had her first feed, the couple decided to let Abhir meet his little sister. He is adorable and supportive during their pregnancy phase. They hoped it remains the same. Abhir is so possessive of Akshara. He did not let Abhi come close to her. Akshara just hoped that Abhir is comfortable enough to share his mother with another baby too.

"Akshu, you rest for some time. I will send Maa and badi maa here in the meantime I'm going to get Abhir. He will be so excited to meet the baby.", Abhi told her. Akshara nodded her head and closed her eyes. She is so tired. She is in labour for 14 hours and all she wanted right now is to sleep. But she waits for her son to come here and meet his sibling.

Abhimanyu kissed her forehead and walked out of the room. Niel is with Abhir and he is bringing him here.

'Papa' Abhi heard the voice of his son calling out for him. He is standing at the entrance of the hospital waiting for Abhir. He wanted to talk to Abhir first about the baby.

"Hi, Junior. Kaisa hai mera betu. Apne chachu ko pareshan toh nhi kiya na", Abhi asked his son and lift him in his sturdy arms. Abhir shook his head and hugged him tightly.

"I miss you and Mumma so much. Hum log yha kyu aye hai papa. Aur mumma kha hai", Abhir rambled nonstop.

"Junior aram se. Hum log yha apke sibling ko lene aye hai. Mumma had a baby betu." Abhi tells his son about the baby.

Abhir eyes widen listening to the word 'baby' from Abhi's mouth. He started looking here and there. He climbs down from Abhi's arm and starts searching for the baby. He looks behind them, under the table and chair for the baby. "I cannot see baby Papa. Where is it?" Abhir asked his father still looking for the baby. Niel and Abhi laughed. Abhi never expected this.

"Junior baby yha nhi hai. Baby mumma ke room mai hai. Hum wha jake baby se milenge. But remember apko bahut quietly baat krni hai and mumma ko bhi softly hug krna hai. Ok", Abhi tried to explain to their 4 years old son as much as he do. Abhir has seen the babies. He had seen Kairav, Vansh and Arohi's babies but not in the hospital. His interaction with the babies is limited. So he tries to explain him as much as he can.

"Understood, beta". Abhir nodded his head. Abhi lifted him in his arms again and they went towards Akshara's room. Abhir met his family members outside his mother's room. He saw his bade nanu and Dadu talking to each other. He looked at them and shouted, "We had the baby, bade Nanu". Manish and Harsh smiled at him and nod their head. He high-fived both of them and went to meet his sibling.

They went inside, and Abhi saw his wife sitting in the cot with the support and baby.

"Mumma", shouted Abhir. He is meeting his mother after 2 days and is really excited to meet her. "Shh" Abhi said to him.

Abhi drops him on Akshara's bed. Abhir hugs his mother. "Aram se junior", Abhi tells him.

"Mumma, how are you? Apko chot lgi hai kya", Abhir asked his mother. He is really concerned for her looking at the IV dip on her hand. Akshara smiled at her concerned baby.

"Nhi beta mumma is fine. Aap apni sister se miloge", Akshara asked him. Abhi nodded. Abhi picks his daughter up from the cot and carefully puts her in Akshara's arms.

"Wow, mumma yeh kitni soft soft hai", Abhir said as he touched his sister's cheeks. Akshara and Abhimanyu smiled at him. "Badi nani apne humari baby dekhi. Look yeh kitni beautiful hai", Abhir asked his badi nani and dida who were also present in the room. Both of them smiled and nodded their heads.

"Abhir you want to hold her", Akshara asked his son. Abhir nods his head and Akshara carefully puts her daughter in Abhir's lap. Abhir ever so tenderly held the baby. He bends down and kisses the baby so tenderly. It was really a precious moment for the family. Abhi takes out his phone and captures so many pictures of his babies. He cherishes this moment. His whole family is in a single frame. Swarna takes the phone from him and asked him to join his family and complete the family photograph.

Akshara and Abhi heaved a sigh of relief, Abhir takes the news of his sibling well. But this was shattered within some minutes when the baby starts crying and Akshara took her in her arms and coos her. At the same time, Abhir also wants to sit in his mother's lap. Only he has the right to sit in her lap no one else. Abhi tries to take him in his arms but he was having none of it. He needs Akshara. Akshara looked at her husband helplessly and Abhi lifted the bawling Abhir in his arms and both of them went out of the room.

Things were going well in the Birla family. The family welcomed with great joy the birth of their princess. They decorated the whole house with beautiful flowers and fairy lights. Abhir is happy as well since so many people were in the house. He played with his cousins all day long. He didn't give much attention to his sibling and why she is always in his parent's arms. 

In the night, Abhir is confused why his mother is not here for tucking him into bed. Abhi and Akshara are generally busy with the baby. Abhir is not getting their constant attention, which makes him moody and jealous. He is habitual of getting their constant attention but now he is not getting it, he is being little moody and jealous.

Abhi went to Abhir's room to tuck him inside for the night when he saw his son standing beside the bag, with his small Spiderman bag on the bed. He is filling the bag with his favourite toys. "Junior what are you doing? Yeh bag mai kya daal rhe ho?", Abhi curiously asked his son. Abhir ignored his father's questions and continue to fill his toy cars in the bag.

Abhi holds him and stops him and asks him questions again. Abhir sighed and replied to him. "Mai jaa rha hoo papa, aap toh ab mujhe pyar nhi krte ho. Aap sirf baby ko hi pyar krte ho. Usi ke sath rehte ho mere sath nhi", Abhir said and burst into tears. Abhi sighed, he knew his son is feeling neglected but they needed to be the baby. Akshara is still recuperating from the delivery, so both of them constant care and support. His family is taking here of Abhir but in between his son feels left out. 

"Abhir aap mumma ko chod ke chale jaooge", Akshara's said from outside. She is also feeling emotional right now. She knows Abhir needs her attention but she is so busy with the baby that she can't give him attention even if she wanted to.

She comes down and sat on Abhir's bed. She held his hands and puts him on his lap. "Aap kha jane ki baat kr rhe ho, aapke bina mumma kaise rahegi", Akshara slowly asks her son. 

"Apke pass toh ab new baby hai, aap ab mujhe pyar bhi nhi krte toh aap reh loge mere bina", Abhir replied sullenly to his mother.

"Nhi baby, aisa nhi hai. Mumma sabse zayada pyar apse krti hai, and aap humesha mumma ke first baby rahoge. Mumma is really sorry ki woh abhi apko zayada time nhi de paa rhi hai. But believe me, beta mumma and papa love you so much" Akshara tries to make him understand. Abhir still didn't look into her eyes. She sighs.

"Abhir look at mumma, beta. Mumma is really sorry beta", Akshara said with tears in her eyes. Abhir cannot see tears in her eyes and melted and hugs his mother. "Abhir beta the baby is your sibling, abhi woh bahut choti hai isiliye use mumma ka constant attention chahiye. Jab aap uske jitne the na tab aap bhi pura time mumma ke sath rehte the. Babies need their mummies beta. Apko pta hai na ki babies ko food mummies hi deti hai. Agar mai uske sath nhi rahoogi, toh woh kaise survive kregi. Aap batao, koi bina food survive kr sakta hai?", Abhir shook his head.

"Abhir apko pta hai baby ko sirf mumma ki nhi uske big brother ki bhi bahut need hai. Yeh baby betu humesha apke pass rahega, jab hum Delhi jayenge tab bhi yeh apke sath rahegi. You know she will always look up to you. Aapko hi use sab seekhana hai. Agar aap yha se chale jaoge toh use papa ko pareshan krna kon seekhayaga", Abhir smiled hearing this.

"Apko pta hai mumma ko cycling Kairav mamu ne seekhayi thi, and papa ne neil chachu ko video games khelni seekhayi thi. Mumma ne arohi masi ko khana banana bhi seekhaya tha. Big brother and sisters apne small brother and sister ko sab seekhate hai. Ab aap bhi big brother ban gye ho, kya aap baby ko yeh sab nhi seekhaooge." Abhir nods his head. He understands what is his mother telling him. He is a big brother now, he needs to take care of her, protect her. So, he decided he will not go from there.

"Theek hai Mumma, I will not go. Mai humesha apke sath rahooga. But aap promise kro aap mujhe bhi baby jitna hi love kroge", he cutely asked his parents.

"Baby mumma ne apko kha na woh apko sab se zayada pyar krti hai, and mumma apse se promise krti hai ki ab se aapko aisa neglected kabhi feel nhi hoga. Mumma apke sath woh sab activities kregi jo pehle krti thi and ab toh humari team mai ek new member aa gya hai, ab hum teeno milke papa ko pareshan krenge", Akshara and Abhir laughed.

"No way, meri beti meri team mai hogi and ab hum dono milke tum dono ko pareshan krenge", Abhi said to his lifelines. Abhir laughed. "Papa, woh meri sister hai toh meri hi team mai hogi aapki nhi. Mai uska big brother hoo,  woh meri hi baat manegi jaise mumma or chachu kairav mamu or apki har baat mante hai", Abhir haughtily replied to his father. Akshara smiled. Her chidkuram duos are back.

"Acha chalo ab, bahut raat ho gyi hai Abhir chalo night suit pehn ke aoo, we are sleeping", Akshara said to her son. Abhir nodded his head and went with Abhi to change.

Akshara sings a song and puts him to the bed after a very long time."Waise Abhir aap kha jaane wale the", Akshu asked his son.

"Shivu bhaiya ke room mai, hum dono kl big sa tent banayege aur khelenge", Abhir innocently replied to his parents. Abhi and Akshu looked at each other with open mouths.

"Toh aap apna bag kyu pack kr rhe the", asked Abhi. "Papa abhi toh bataya mai apne new toys bhaiya ke room mai rakhne jaa rha tha taki hum kal tent mai unse play kr sake", Abhir replied in a sarcastic tone to his father. His father didn't understand things, and always ask again.

Akshara and Abhi smiled at their big baby. They kissed his forehead after putting him to sleep and went to their room. They finally cleared everything with their son and they silently vowed to never let their kids feel neglected. They did not want this feeling in their kids. Even if they have stretched themselves thin, they will not let them feel neglected.

THE END

A/N I tried my best to portray the feeling of elder siblings when the younger ones come. I know it's not up to the mark. But I tried. And I am sorry if it gets a little preachy. It's not my intention.  I hope you guys liked it. And guys, thank you for the suggestions and love you guys have shown on this story till now. I am beyond grateful. 💕❤💖💕❤💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 2.1K 11
So hii ! Here are some one or two shots on our beloved 'akshu and Abhimanyu' . This is the first ever time I have written something so please ignor...
56.1K 3K 31
Just some one shots on our favourite couple Abhira
66.9K 5K 48
This is story of abhira from the very beginning when the yrkkh introduced third generation. It involves more of abhira and less of others.
18.7K 982 11
Abhi and akshu get married in a very short span due to circumstances. Now, its to see whether they will fall in love? If so then how? Love after ma...