𝔾𝕙𝕠𝕀π•₯π•šπ•Ÿ (an Ariana Gra...

By idontlikethisthing

Baby, you do it so well You been so understanding, you been so good And I'm puttin' you through more than one... More

Chapter 1 (i can be needy)
Chapter 2 (through the phone)
Chapter 3 (no better place or time)
Chapter 4 (gotta get control of it)
Chapter 5 (are you down)
Chapter 6 (I'm always gonna be right there)
Chapter 7 (cause I'm so into you)
Chapter 8 (this bitch is gonna make me...)
Chapter 9 ( fuck a fake smile)
Chapter 10(I admit its exciting )
Chapter 11(baby you do it so well)
Chapter 12 ( know your place)
Chapter 13 (we'll get through this)
Chpater 14 (your way back then)
Chapter 15 (listen bae)
Chapter 16 (Heaven sent you to me)
Chapter 18 (while you're sleeping next to me)
Chapter 19 (love me harder)
Chapter 20 (i dont mean to be this way)
Chapter 21 (k bye for now)
Chapter 22 (things are getting tough)
Chapter 23 (imagine a world like that)
Chapter 24 (And she calls me moonlight too)
Chapter 25 (I promise it's the little things that you do)
Chapter 26 (I love it when we make up)
Chapter 27 (Ridiculous love)
Chapter 28 (love language)
Chapter 29 (at the borderline)
Chapter 30 (till the daylight)
Chapter 31 (your on my mind)
Chapter 32 (just tryna have a good day)
Chapter 33 (fuck)
Chapter 34+35
Chapter 35 ( im getting better)
chapter 36 (kiss me)
Chapter 37 (im needy)
Chapter 38 (don't do to much)
Chapter 39 (how obvious)
chapter 40 (crazy in love)
The votes are in
Chapter 41 (are you ready)
Bonus chapter 1/??
Chapter 43 ( my baby )
Chapter 44 (put your hands on me)
Chapter 45 (excume um.. i love you)
A/n (I'm sorry)
Chapter 46 (wrap me up in it)
Chapter 47 (love)
Chapter 48 (Falling Deeply)
Chapter 49 (healed bruises)
Chapter 50 (I'm a girl with a whole lot of baggage)
Chapter 51 (nasty)
Chapter 52 (tired)
Chapter 53 (my baby)
Chapter 54 ( I do)
Chapter 55 (ghostin)
A/n
Bonus chapter 2/?? (There first Christmas)

Chapter 17 (I was under your spell)

1.8K 61 4
By idontlikethisthing

-y/n POV-

Practicing the choreography for break up with your girlfriend with the rest of the dancers and Ariana on the stage dressed in some track pants and a tank top I felt in my element.

From the rhythm to the beat I was in perfect sync never missing a step. Letting the flow of music take me over until the song ended with me seated in a chair and Ariana's leg over my shoulder.

"Alright let's have a break then we'll head into be alright and sweetener!" Scott yelled out prompting Ari to take her leg off my shoulder and take a seat on my lap. "You were amazing as usual my love." putting my arm around her stomach I messaged her shoulder smooching the back of her neck "Ditto." Ariana relaxed under my touch laying back on top of me.

"One order for miss grande." Courtney walked onto the stage holding a small white bag. "Courtney." Ariana hopped off my lap leaving my legs all cold and ran up to her well-known friend pulling her into a warm embrace "Girl what are you doing here."

"What am I not allowed to hang with my best friend and her...." Courtney peaked her head over Ariana's shoulder her eyes landed on mine she continued "Sexy ass girlfriend." Winking at Courtney Ariana looked back and glared at me causing me to chuckle "Speaking off which how you've babe." Giving Courtney the ole OK sign I stood up and grabbed the chair to go and put it with the rest of them. Knowing Scott our 'break time' was soon over.

Bending over to put the chair away Ari and Court started giggling. And the minute I looked back at them they stopped laughing "So what's in the bag, Courtney." Reaching into the bag she pulled out a small box with the Apple logo. She handed it over to Ari who then gave it to me. "It's to replace your old model that I uhm." Clearing her throat Ariana looked away guiltily. I finished the sentence for her. "broke." Opening the box the atmosphere around the two of us became heavy.

I had almost forgotten about the whole phone-breaking ordeal. Got too distracted by Ariana's hatters.

Ariana dropped her head and pouted like a child in trouble. And I couldn't help but feel guilty so I pulled Ariana into a hug and kissed her forehead. "Thank you, baby. You didn't have to" Returning the hug Ari nuzzled her face into my chest "But I did. It's only right since I broke your last one." Taking the phone out of the box I went through the mandatory setup process. And decided on just putting it back in the box for now and when I got back to the hotel I would just put my old case on and my old micro SD card instead of buying a new one.

Pulling out the hug I quickly jogged over to my bag on the side and gently put it in. God knows Apple products are as sensitive as a newborn baby without a case.

Walking back over to Ari Scott decided to come out from wherever he was and yell out "Break time over let's get back to practicing!" Courtney gasped "Oh are y'all doing the chore for break up with your girlfriend." Ariana sucked her teeth "Just missed it." Courtney groaned "damn it. Well, I'm gonna be in your dressing room. See y'all freaks after practice." Ari scoffed rolling her eyes at her best friend playfully.

The practice for be all right and Sweetener went perfectly as well as the following up practices for side to side and 7 rings. So Scott decided to end it early today allowing Ari and me some relaxing alone time. "So you wanna go out or have sex." I shrugged cuddling up to Ariana who now rested on my chest with the both of us wrapped up in a large warm and fluffy duvet on our bed. Cause it was raining as usual in London and I was cold as fuck. And because Ari can't seem to help herself from laying on top of me whenever I'm laying down.

"All I really want to do right now is just fall asleep in your arms." Ari whined, "But I'm ovulating and really horny." Looking down at Ari I rolled my eyes "Go to sleep and then you won't be horny." Ari groaned "But I'm not sleepy." I relaxed in my spot. "Well, I'm sleepy." Ari pouted her mouth turning into a upside down U. "Why won't you have sex with me." I scoffed "We just had sex yesterday." Are whined, "That was yesterday what about today." Ari ran her finger from my chest down to my crotch seductively. "You know how much I love your dick. Just going a week without it makes me go crazy." Patting her head I kissed her forehead "Then you should be able to survive an hour or two without it."

Ariana grumbled something under her breath and then snuggled herself in my arms. "You sure you don't wanna have sex with me." Letting out a deep sigh I closed my eyes "Give me an hour and then we can have amazing sex." Feeling Ari move around on top of me I grunted at the feeling of her elbow in my ribs. Opening my eyes I saw her staring at me like a creepy cat watching their owner sleep.

Blinking my eyes repeatedly I just stared at Ariana. Suddenly she kissed the tip of my nose playfully and then laid her head in the crook of my neck and seemingly drifted off to sleep. But for some reason now I couldn't fall asleep so for a few minutes I just stared up at the ceiling my hand slowly rubbing Ari's back. Until I decided I'd go and check my Instagram and Twitter feed.

Most of the stuff was basic nothing new nothing interesting and nothing I cared about. Except for a few posts from Frankie clapping back at the hatters, the internet was silent today when it came to Ariana and i's affairs and I was content with that.

I know that god damned video circulating around the internet is probably causing Ari a mountain of stress. And has caused her attitude to fluctuate from extremely clingy to sad and then back to normal. I just wished I knew how to help with her inner turmoil.

Hearing soft sobs I looked down to see Ari mumbling something in her sleep her brows furrowed and tears began to spill out from underneath her eyelids. Her grip tightened on my shirt and she began to squish herself making her look smaller. Tightening my arms around Ari I slowly rubbed her back trying to comfort her.

And in a whisper, Ari spoke "Malcolm." I felt as if there was a new forming crack in my heart far deeper than any of the previous cracks. I felt jealous and petty and even more self-conscious.

I get it he was the love of your life and I'm sure that if it wasn't for his addiction he would be the one cuddled up to you not me. And how I'm talking to myself in my head as if you could hear me.

I felt my throat tighten and I felt like I was being suffocated so slowly and gently a slid Ariana off of me without waking her up and getting out of bed. Slowly I tip-toed over to my suitcase and I'm one of my secret pockets I pulled out a small bag of pre-rolls I made on the plane from Florida to London.

Cause I find rolling to be annoying especially when I'm in the mood to smoke and I suck at it so I get frustrated and end up just tossing the grass back in the bag.

Grabbing my lighter as well as my phone and headphones. I went out onto the porch put in my EarPods and turned on my playlist. I lit my joint taking a deep inhale of the paper-wrapped grass and with my exhale I felt all my troubles leave my mind.

Usually, I didn't smoke most of the time I'd just take edibles because it took a while to kick in and most of the time I'd be taking them for fun so I didn't care. But all I wanted was to relax and just forget about the things troubling my mind.

I was about more than halfway done with my joint and I was baked as fuck. At some point, my legs had gotten tired so I just sat down on a balcony chair relaxing. When I heard a soft voice call out for me "Baby is that you." Even though I heard it I didn't respond or even moved until I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. Looking over to my side I saw Ari dressed in an oversized hoodie her hair down and her face filled with worry.

I began laughing holding my arms out for her to come and hug me. I stared at her when I realized she wasn't gonna give me that hug and put my arms down. I spoke in my deepest tone possible causing my voice to croak. "Hola Ariana Grande."

"Are you high right now?" Looking down at myself and then back at Ari I scoffed "No ~." The word came out long and slurred. "Yes, you are. You literally have a joint right in your hand." Ari pointed and my eyes slowly followed to where she was pointing at and I began laughing. "Right, you are Ms grande." Standing up from the chair I went to go hug her but she backed away from me. "I thought you said you'd only stick to doing edibles."

Here comes judgment Ari

"I said I prefer to do edibles than smoke weed. But what's the difference anyways." Putting my joint to my lips Ari snatched the joint out of my hands and threw it over the balcony. "Ari baby what the hell was that for." Without another word, Ari grabbed my arm and dragged me through the room, and pulled me into the bathroom closing the door behind us. "Take off your clothes." Ariana glared at me but I just started laughing. "Is this what this is about." Lifting my shirt over my head I pulled off my boxers leaving me naked. I could see lust flash through Ari's eyes

Stupid me I should have just realized that Ariana was horny. She always acts grumpy when she's horny.

Slowly and tauntingly Ariana stepped forward her hands running against my chest her nails grazing my skin. Suddenly I was pushed back hard and landed in the shower and in one quick move Ari grabbed the detachable shower head. I don't even know how she was able to reach that with her 5'3 stature. And turned on the shower spraying me with a blast of cold water.

"Ari it's cold turn it off," I scream holding my hands up toward where the water was coming from. "Not until you wipe that weed smell off of you." Ariana continued "I hate how that shit smells." She spat out the words at me. Putting down the detachable shower she kissed my head. Ariana spoke playfully."I want my baby smelling like some milk and honey." Feeling the once cold water now warm up I sat up in the shower and looked up at Ariana like a sad puppy that's been betrayed. "Aww baby Y/n/n don't be sad. It's for your own good." Ariana gently caresses my face "I love you."

Leaving me alone in the shower. I was still high but sober enough to know what the fuck I was doing. So I scrubbed myself clean getting the burnt grass smell off me and by the time I was finished, I was halfway sober.

Wrapping my towel around my body I walked out into the bedroom I was halfway dried except for a few random spots and it seemed as if from the time I was hosed down like a wild animal to me finishing the bath. Ariana turned on the air conditioning making it dick-brick cold.

"Damn, Ari it's cold as balls." Opening my towel I lifted my dick and grabbed my balls "I think my kids are frozen." Ari chuckled. She was no longer dressed in her oversized hoodie but instead wore a pink silk robe.

"Is that so." Grabbing her leg she lifted it in the air spreading her legs and showing off her pretty pink-shaven pussy. "I think I have a spot to warm it up in." My eyes stayed glued on her delicious perfect pussy as I dropped my towel. I felt as if all my senses were clouded by lust and I hadn't realized I had even moved until I stood in front of her. My hard cock smooched up against her entrance.

But I didn't want to pound Ari into the bed. Not yet at least. First I wanted to make her feel good. Make her feel my love.

Getting onto the bed I kneeled and grabbed Ariana's legs and I slowly and teasingly gently laid kisses all along her inner thighs. Kissing down a line towards her area of desire but stopping right when I'd reach the area and go to kiss her other thigh causing Ari to close her legs around my head. "Stopping teasing me Y/n." I chuckled "alright Ms Grande." prying open her legs I ran my tongue along her pussy spreading open her lips.

Ariana groaned out at the pleasure her fingers gripped the sheets. Sucking on her clit I pushed my finger into her hole first one then two and finally three. And Ariana had become a moaning mess her fingers gripped the roots of my hair and I had to hold Ariana in place with my free hand because she kept squirming.

"Fuck!" Ariana yelled out "Don't stop please~."

Well since you asked me so nicely

I continued my pace sucking on her clit and started to curl my fingers. "Fuck baby don't stop," Ariana whispered screamed her eyelids shut tightly and her chest started to rise up and down rapidly. I could tell she was almost there but I was in the mode for a bit of revenge.

That weed was mad expensive I'm talking I paid 200 for that joint alone and she just pitched it over the balcony. She could of at least waited a few more minutes and I would have been finished. But no she had to go and pitch it overboard. So I decided I'd tease her a bit more.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum!" Ari threw her head back and this was my moment to strike. Quickly I pulled my fingers out of her and stopped sucking on her clit. Causing her eyes to snap open and for her to sit up and look at me "Why did you stop."

I rested my face on her thigh and sighed "You know that weed you tossed over the balcony was quite expensive. Though it was the best I've ever had." Ariana rolled her eyes "Sorry not sorry you know I hate the smell of weed." I pretended to be offended by what she said: "You know what I think we're done here." Pushing myself up from Ariana she grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back down "Oh hell no. You're gonna finish your job Y/n or so help me I'll beat your ass." I saw fire in her eyes and felt a twitch in my penis

"Say please." Ariana glared at me and spoke from gritted teeth "Please."

Eh good enough for me.

I pushed my fingers back into her canal her angry and sexually frustrated face melted into one of pleasure and in a few pumps she squirted all over my hand. "Feel good baby." Ari nodded her head slowly laying down on the bed.

Pulling my now-drenched fingers out of Ari I thought about sucking on them. Then I remembered what squirt was and I decided on just wiping them off on the bed.

Grabbing Ariana's hips I lined her body up with my waist. I lined up my tip to her entrance and slowly pushed it in. Feeling her tight wet pussy squeeze all around my eight inches I shivered at the warmth. Putting my hands at either side of her torso Ariana wrapped her legs around my waist her hands cupped my face Ariana leaned in close and whispered in my ear with a sly grin on her face "Show me what that monster of yours can do."

I chuckled and then began rolling my hips thrusting my dick in and out of her. I could feel her legs tightening around my waist and her pussy clenching on my cock with every thrust I made. Hungrily I sped up my thrust till the point where I was pounding her into the bed. "Like that baby~."

Ari nodded her head unable to get the words out "What's that baby I can't understand you. Use your words." Ariana spoke softly panting in between her words "Yes I like it." Stopping my thrust I grinned "What was that did you say you don't like it." Pulling myself out I fake sighed "Well if you don't like then I won't keep doing it."

Ariana grabbed onto my shoulder her nails digging into my shoulder "fuck Y/n I like it I fucking love it so please don't stop!" I pounded my cock back inside of Ariana causing her to throw her head back and moan loudly.

I'm starting to feel bad for the next-door neighbors But that's a problem for future Y/n and Ariana.

I could feel my stamina running out and my dick twitching. "Fuck Ari I'm gonna cum."

"Me too baby. Cum with me." With each hard and fast thrust, I felt as if I was nearing my end and my body couldn't take any more of the pleasure so in one last fast thrust I came inside of Ariana her squirt mixing with my cum. I felt my breath become hitched in my throat

Ariana's eyes rolled to the back of her beard. My arms buckled and I collapsed on top of Ariana and for a hot minute I stayed there my face in her breast and sweat dripping down my forehead

"Not cold anymore are you?" Ari spoke in a teasing manner "I've never been so warm." Weakly I grabbed the bed sheets from the side of the bed and tossed it over the both of us.

"My mom is gonna kill us." Ariana laughed hysterically "Yeah but for now let's just cuddle."

———————
I'm getting better at writing

——A/n———
So lately I've been trying to get these chapters out every two to three but now that I'm gonna be working on other stories it's probably gonna change to four to five days
———————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 2.2K 27
then you come through like the sweetener you are to bring the bitter taste to a halt... Ariana x Female reader
33.8K 657 37
"If you run away, then I will chase after you and lock you away, so you have to love me." ~ Ariana ~In which an innocent high school love develops in...
52K 2.8K 37
Cleo's life turned 360 when she received the god-awful message announcing her ex-fiance's wedding. Looking for solace, she ran to her best friend's...
4K 130 24
"π‘»π’‰π’†π’š π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’Œ π’•π’‰π’†π’š π’Œπ’π’π’˜ π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’•π’‰π’†π’š π’„π’π’†π’‚π’“π’π’š 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕, π‘¨π’“π’Šπ’‚π’π’‚" Y/N has always been a huge fan of...