Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

By Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... More

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫

991 122 154
By Vhopes_eomma

𝔈𝔤𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔰𝔪 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔱𝔦𝔠 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔥 𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔲𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔟𝔢𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔬𝔩.

~❄️~❄️~❄️~

The taller and muscular beta fell on his back, but immediately raised his gaze to look at the person in front of him. His eyes widen when he found the alpha, with whom he was practicing sword fighting, is now standing in front of him with a small smirk on his lips, while the his sword is pointing in between of both of his eyes.

"Weak, neophyte, pathetic. These three words are the best description for a beta like you." the alpha, who was standing in front of him, uttered these words on the face of that beta.

The beta immediately got on his knees, his head and hands are now touching the dusty ground as the fear of the alpha who is standing in front of him is now running in his body instead of blood.

"F-forgive me prince. I will practice hard to improve my sword fighting skills. P-please grant me a chance, so that I can improve myself." The beta begged, which made the prince standing in front of him let out a dark chuckle. Shivers runs down the body of that wolf, as he started to pray for his life now.

The alpha put his sword back in its sheath, with his eyes still locked to the beta who is still not raising his head from the ground.

"But I do not see any reason to keep you in royal army. You could not even stand for five minutes in front of me when it was just a practice. How are you suppose to fight in a real battle then?" said the prince, as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"I-i will try to improve myself prince. Please give me a chance." The beta said again. The fear was manifesting in his voice, which made the alpha let out an exhausted sigh.

"You are still saying that you will 'try'?" said the prince, at which the beta's eyes widen.

After that, he did not said anything, and turned his heels to walk towards the large gates of that practice ground.

"Immature, frightened, nervous while fighting. You are not a wolf. A pup is better word to define you. Think about joining the royal army again once you become a wolf. Jung's clan, do not need weak commanders like you, who can not even stand for five minutes in front of a person who is half of his age." the prince said, and walked away from that place.

"You were little strict. What pissed you today?" Said a voice, as soon as the alpha exited the practice field.

"I hate immature and weak beings. These are the only things which can piss me jungkook." said the prince, which made the other person chuckle.

"That is why you are my brother hoseok. I hate weaklings and immatures from the bottom of my heart. They have no right to exist if they cannot protect themselves." jungkook said, and climbed on his horse as hoseok is already sitting on his horse now.

"Exactly. If you cannot protect yourself, then just die. Just why royal chief commander is enlisting such weak betas and alphas in royal army? They much more fit the characteristics of an omega." hoseok said, while his horse started to walk towards the palace. The angry frown was still resting on his ethereal face, but at this moment no one going to find that face ethereal as it is holding the emotion of anger only.

"Do not compare them to omegas hoseok. Omegas can give birth, but these male betas and alphas who are weak and good for nothing cannot." said jungkook, which made hoseok laugh out loud.

"Haha, you are right. Omegas are important for our clan, I should not compare such weaklings and pathetic beings to them." he said, at which jungkook chuckled a little.

Hoseok, jung hoseok, the sixteen year old alpha, one and only prince and soon to be the king of Jung's clan. He hates weak and immatures from the bottom of his heart, and today's practice with that beta in practice ground just pissed him so much. He cannot stand imperfections. For him, imperfections are nothing less than a curse.

Meanwhile jungkook, his cousin brother, who just has turned nineteen a week ago, is nothing less than hoseok in hating weaklings and immature wolves. Both of them are together since their childhood. Jungkook belongs to Jeon's clan, but he likes to stay in jung's clan, and the reason is non other than his brother hoseok. Both of their personalities and thoughts matches a lot, which makes him comfortable with him. They both have studied together, learnt about the tactics of battle field together, learnt about all kinds of weaponry together. In simple words, they have spent most of their time together every since they have born.

.

.

.

Hoseok's pov

I stared at my palace, and a smirk formed on my lips as day after tomorrow, I am going to turn seventeen, and only one more year will left for me to become the crown prince.

(Jung's palace)

I flinched when jungkook smacked me from behind on my head, which made me glare at him in an instant.

"What was that for?" I said, squinting my eyes at him.

He raised his brow at me, and gave me a light smirk.

"Let's see who will reach first to your chamber. The one who reached late will have to run ten rounds around the royal garden." He said, and without waiting for him for another moment, I started to run towards of my chamber.

.

.

"Nine" I said, and chuckled while looking at the condition of jungkook. He glared at me and continued to run to complete his final round. It was not my fault that I was the one who reached first to my chamber.

Finally, he completed his final round and fell on the ground in front of me. I laughed at his condition, making him glare at me while breathing heavily.

"B-but you ch-cheated hoseok! You started to run first!" He said. I smirked and leaned down on my one knee in front of his face.

"Everything is fair in competition and war, my dear brother jungkookie."

"Competition, war, and love." He said, correcting my words which made me scoff in response.

"Love, it is just an illusion, which can make a person senseless. You are the one who always said this, right?" I said, now standing on my feet again. He also stood up, and we both started to walk around the garden.

"It is an illusion. And I am proud of you that you took my words seriously. I was just taking a test of yours, that if you would agree to my words or remember what I taught you." A chuckle left my lips at his words.

"Haha, so now are you convinced that I listen to yours and seonja yoongi's every word." I said, making him chuckle at my words.

"But hyung, how will you make pups with your mate if love is just an illusion?" I asked, as this thing suddenly came in my mind.

"It is not necessary to love your mate to make pups." He said, with a small smirk on his face as he stared at me.

I frowned as I did not understood his words.

"You can make pups without loving your mate too. Love makes you weak, and corrupt your mind. It weakens your thinking ability. So instead of loving your mate, just be with him/her, make pups, fulfill their wishes. They do not need anything more than these things" he said, and I chuckled at his words.

"How many pups do you want?" I asked, looking at him, still walking beside him.

"May be, ten, or twenty? Ten is least." And I laughed.

"What if your mate do not want any pups or these much pups?"

"His/her opinion does not matter. If I am providing him/her safety, a place to live and food to eat, then he/she should follow my commands too. If he/she dare to say no, then I am the one who is dominant here." He uttered these words with a smirk on his face, but somewhere, for the first time, I am not feeling like his words are completely right.

"But, how you are going to make these much pups jungkook?"

"Do not you know how pups are made? I will make love with my mate every night, and then we will be having the number of pups for which I desire" my eyebrows clashed with each other at his words.

"But, how you are going to make love with your mate if you are not going to love him/her?" I asked, and this time, he did not said anything. It made me frown more when he did not said anything even after some moments, so I decided to ask him again but before I could say anything, both of our attention turned towards a voice which called us from behind.

"Prince hoseok, prince jungkook, your majesty has called for you in throne hall." The guard said, and both of us gave him a slight nod.

.

.

"You called for us appa?" I asked, now standing in front of my eomma and appa.

My appa gave me a slight nod, with a small smile on his face.

"Hoseok, I heard that you went to the practice field today for the purpose of inspection. What are your thoughts after today's inspection then?" he asked, and I straighten my back to answer his words.

"Appa, I think we have to dismiss a lot of commanders and trainees from royal army. I found many of them are lacking in strength and also in skills. They are much more like pups rather than a grown up beta and alpha. " I said, which made my appa laugh at my words. I frowned and stared at him him with my same emotionless face.

"Appa, I am serious. Today I realized that how many unskilled wolves we are having as commanders in our royal army. We have to talk about this to Royal Chief commander Cha Eunwoo , and order him to inspect the trainee wolves before finally recruiting them as commanders." I completed my words, at which appa nodded at me with a smile.

"I will go tomorrow for the inspection on practice ground by myself, to see how everything is going there. And as always, thanks hoseok to inform me about the situation of the trainees and commanders who are in our royal army. I will surely keep an eye on it now, and talk to Eunwoo about this." He said and I nodded at him with a small smile.

"Now give me the permission to leave, your majesty." I said. He nodded at me and I gave him a slight bow, before turning my heels to leave the palace.

"Oh, Hoseok, I forgot to tell you something." I turned around when appa said something.

"Yes appa?"

"As you know, day after tomorrow, you are going to turn seventeen, so I want you to prepare the guest list of the people whom you want to invite tomorrow."

"As you say appa, I will soon prepare a guest list and hand it to you." I said, and after giving him the final bow, I left the place.

.

.

"You have already wrote the names of prince and princess of fifty clans, I think it should be enough?" jungkook said, while looking at the list which is placed on the table in front of us.

"I think, something is missing here." I mumbled to myself, staring at the list as I think I am missing some important clan here.

"Did you wrote the names of prince's of Kim's and park's clan?" And now I remembered what I was missing.

"That is what I was forgetting! What are their names?" I asked, holding the peacock feather again in my hand. He chuckled and shook his head a little, which made me glare at him.

"Kim Taehyung, and park jimin."

He said, and now I wrote their names on the top. I have heard a lot about them. This Kim taehyung, is known as the only pure blood alpha in all the known clans till now. I would like to meet him and see how a pure blood alpha looks like.

"You know what? This park jimin is an omega, and known as the most beautiful omega who is existing in all the known clans. I would like to see if this omega is really this beautiful or all of those were just rumors." Said jungkook, at which I just hummed in response.

"Why do you care if he is beautiful or not. It is not like he is going to turn out to be your mate and you are going to fall for him in love as you believe that love is just a distraction." I said, with a raised brow at him. He laughed and shook his head slightly.

"I just want to see if the rumors are really true or not, because the omega is even famous in our clan too. So I am just little curious about this. But I think they all are just rumors, as I do not think someone can be this beautiful to get famous in almost all the clans which are known to today's date."

"Who knows? But I would not mind if an omega who is this beautiful would turn out my mate. I will gladly worship such a beauty." I said, with a small smirk on my face. Jungkook raised his brow at me, and scoffed a little.

"Love is just a-"

"I said worship his beauty. Not about loving him." I said cutting his words in mid. He sighed and nodded.

"I am going to give this list to appa now. Are you sure that no one left?"

"The only important people in this list are Kim taehyung and park jimin as these two are closest in relationship with your clan. So, no one left."

"Then I will hand this to appa.". After that, I left my chamber and headed towards of my parents chamber to give the list to my father.

A little boring? Dont worry... Vhope gonna meet soon🌚🌚I will upload next Thursday now. The uploads of this book will be on Thursdays. Have a good day cubies😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 7.3K 22
What happens when innocent college student goes to a bar with his friend and orders alcohol thinking it's an apple juice and gets drunk. Coming acr...
51.7K 1.4K 40
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
234K 11.3K 33
In which SeokJins boyfriend sells him to Taehyung for a night and seokjin gets pregnant. Taehyung ends up being a mafia leader {editing}
162K 10.9K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...