The twilight curse

By SethDragon

The story is around a hundred years later after the calamity Ganon took over hyrule. Hyrule is in great dang... More

ch 1; the beginning
ch 2; the naked man
ch 3; time to leave
ch 4; Do you want me?
ch 5; not feeling well
ch 6; the zora king
ch 7; in the heat
ch 8; the letter
ch 9; the night of the blood moon
ch 10; wrong name
ch 11; repeat after me
ch 12; The leader of Kakariko
ch 13; the dog meeting the shark
ch 14; Let's heading back
ch 15; Vah Ruta
ch 16; Farewell, for now
ch 17; Rito village
ch 18; flight range, the test
ch 19; Vah Medoh
ch 20; the missing Rito
ch 21; Glitches part one
part two; the former yiga
ch 22; Kara kara bazaar
ch 23; Gerudo town
ch 24; unexpected news
ch 25; Vah Naboris
ch 26; YOU ARE BACK!!!
ch 27; the garden
ch 28; old and new memories
ch 29; The lost woods
ch 31; The twilight mirror
ch 32; The battle at hyrule castle, pt. 1
The battle at hyrule castle, pt.2
The battle at hyrule castle, pt.3
ch 33; The birth of Demise
ch 34; Pure chaos
ch 35; One last chance
ch 36; Two kind of betrayals
ch 37; Assembled army
ch 38; Making a choice
ch 39; Encounters in the forest
ch 40; The final battle
ch 1; I refuse to marry him!
ch 2; It's unfair!
ch 3; Wetland stable

ch 30; Run piggy, run

31 1 0
By SethDragon

'

Link is tired of the heat by now. Either it's the warmth from the Death mountain or the heat from the sun in the desert. Heat, and even more heat.
The skin stings a little from getting burned. The exposed skin is slightly brownish with a hint of red.

The hylian looks over at the gate with the two Gerudo guards. Maybe he is allowed to enter if he ask them to get permission from the princess? Or should he transform to wolf and enter? But... What if the Gerudos deny him despite that? Since he isn't walking next Linkly?

Link hums with the hand on the chin while pondering over the options to reach the twilight mirror with its lost shard. The eyes avert slowly while he is carefully thinking about the situation.
Suddenly, he notices the small shelter outside the walls to the town. And an overweight man. Right... That jerk was a creep to Linkly few weeks ago.

Link lowers the hand with a pissed look on the face where the eyebrow twitches in annoyance. How dare the asshole stay here. Drooling over every single girl he could find.
That's... Pathetic!

He scoffs and walks swiftly over to the shrine to get changed. The Twilight Mirror can wait. He needs to teach the stranger a lesson that he shouldn't assault someone. Especially not someone Link knows.

He takes the leather bag off of him the second when he has walked around the corner of the shrine. Then he kneels down behind the shrine, where he shoves the hand into the bag.
The hylian growls in a low voice with gritted teeth. It's a good thing that he kept the Gerudo clothes. The ones Linkly wore.

Link takes the coral colored clothes up from the bag and starts taking off his own to get the others on.

***

He might not be short and slender like Linkly. So, the clothes are fitting a bit tighter on him. And, his body is filled with visible muscles where his abs are proudly exposed... But that's alright. Since the women in Gerudo have muscular bodies as well. With visible abs underneath a low percent of fat on the stomach. So, at least he won't stand out too much.
The good question is... Will the jerk think he is Linkly or a random person?

It doesn't take a very long time before Link gets his question answered.
The second when the man sees him, he immediately stands up and gets out from the small shelter.
"OH?!-... I never thought I would see you again... I have been keeping my eyes open day as night... But, never did I see any hint of you again... Where have you been?" The dark-haired man says and starts ogling Link without any shame in the body.

Link narrows the eyes where he inwardly retches.
He shrugs where he also clears the throat to change the voice a bit.
"... Maybe you forgot to clean your glasses from any sand? And therefore, you have been blind and missed me every time when I walked around this area?" He scoffs with a lighter voice to pretend to be a woman.

The other man looks a little confused where he is unaware of his action and starts adjusting the glasses.
"... Maybe I accidentally fell asleep the times you walked around here..." he mumbles.
Then he smugly smirks at him, where he exhales through the nose. Almost looking arousal.
" But never mind that... You are here now... And, that's the important... So?..." He chuckles with a creepy sound and tries taking Link's hand in his.

The sandy blond man makes a grimace behind the veil and flinches the hand away the other man's.

The creep seems a bit hurt of being rejected. But the rejection was soon forgotten.
" So?... What did bring you here? Do you wanna spend time with me? You know... A date?"

Link shudders over the thought.
He gives the man a nod.
" Y-yeah..." he forces himself to answer and can already see the smile of triumph on the man's face. At the same time, he also sees how the man makes a small jolting movement. As he wasn't expecting, any woman would willingly be around him.

" Eh?... You are sure? You don't try to fool me?"

The corners of Link's lips jerk upward a little. And he has to swallow hardly to avoid snickering.
The loser should only know... What Link has in mind for him.

The blue-eyed hylian shakes the head.
" Of course not! Why would I do that?... I have only been thinking about your suggestion from last time... There you wanted to find the sword statue... How about you and me try finding it? Together..." he says with a forced cheerful sound in the voice.

The dark-haired man isn't very eager to start walking a long way. But, he wouldn't mind spending a lot of time with a cute person.
He nods.
" I knew you would eventually come around! I mean... How can any woman resist me and my charm?!" He says and makes Link to roll the eyes.
The man turns to the shelter.
"... Let's not waste any time... I will take the most necessary with me, and we can start our date..." he smirks where he needs to wipe away a little drool with the backhand.

Link jolts.
" WAIT!!!..." he bursts out where he forgets to adjust the voice.
The other man grunts confused and looks up at him.
Link gulps and starts clearing the throat where he looks away for a brief moment.
" I mean...'' he starts saying and glances intendedly at the other man's trousers. The sand boots.
"... Don't you think it's unfair you are the only one with trousers who support your steps through the sand?... How about me?"

The man raises an eyebrow.
"... What about you?" He grunts asking and adjust the glasses.

Link shrugs.
" Well... Can't you least give me your trousers so I can wear them?... I mean... You are a man, right? And as a man, you should do your best to help a woman as me..."

The slightly overweighted man parts the lips.
"... But... I have only one pair of those..." he protests.

Link grins behind the veil.
"... And that would really make you such a gentleman... I also assume you, as a gentleman, won't peek at me when I'll change trousers' here?"

The other person inhales gasping. There, he already can see in the mind how Link is taking off the coral purple baggy trousers. He swallows hardly while blood drops to the lower parts.
The hands are trembling when he starts unbuttoning the trousers. It must be his lucky day.

Despite Link gets disgust of seeing the visible bulge between the legs underneath the white boxers, he still enjoys seeing how easy it's to trick him.

A moment later, the man extends the shaky arm with the trousers in the hand.
" A-alright... Here you are... N-now you can g-get c-changed..." he breathes a bit heavily.
The eyes fall down along Link's body to his legs. The man chuckles in a low and dirty voice.

Link exhales through the nose.
" Thanks... And no peeking... Okay?" He says while taking the trousers and gets an excited nod from the man who exhales another creepy laugh.
" I will get changed now... So, turn around, please..."
The blonde hylian starts shoving the thumbs underneath the waistband to the baggy trousers to pull them down.

The creep smirks nasty and doesn't turn around at all. Instead, he stares drooling at Link's crotch. Excited to see him pulling the trousers down.

Link looks up with a gasp.
" HEY!-..." he bursts out and gets a confused grunt from the other man.
"... You promised not to peek!" He scoffs.

The dark-haired man clears the throat several times. Not sure how to answer.

Link shakes the head while clicking the tongue and takes the hands away from the waistband.
" Since you can't avoid peeking... You don't give me a choice... I need you to take off your shirt as well..." he tells him.

The man flinches.
" My S-shirt?!" He asks confused.
"... W-why?" He swallows hardly.

Link grins.
" So, I can tie the shirt over your eyes... So, you can't peek..."

The other man furrows the eyebrows and looks worried away, where he shyly runs a hand through the hair.
" I-... Don't know..." he tells him and isn't very eager to take the shirt off where his belly fat would come up to the surface.

Link clicks the tongue.
" Then I assume I can give your trousers back, and we won't have the date at all... If I can't trust you now... Why would I trust you enough to walk alone with you on a journey?!" He shrugs and starts extending the arm to give the trousers back.
"... Good luck finding another woman who wants to spend alone time with you..."

The words startled the other man who wasn't ready to give up his chance with the blond 'woman'.
" WAIT!..." he protests and doesn't take the trousers back. Instead, he starts eagerly to take the shirt off by squirming out from it.
"... I will do as you want, miss... "

Link is both surprised but at the same time, not when he gets the shirt in his hands. The other man is obviously a desperate creep who can barely keep the dick in the pants.

The man is feeling disappointed that he won't see Link to pull down the purple trousers. But... That's fine, as long he can get a chance to get him in bed later.
So, he turns slowly around, where he kneels down a little. Only dressed in white boxers and the glasses a slightly crooked on the bridge of the nose.
" Alright... You can go ahead and tie my eyes... Be careful though, since I have glasses..." he clears the throat.

Link starts taking a few steps backward, where he lets out a low laugh with the man's clothes in the arms against the chest.
"... It's disgusting..." he starts saying with his normal voice and startles the man who grunts and turns around toward him.
Link shakes the head.
"... How creeps like you are sexually assaulting women..." he adds.
" Miss?"
Link shrugs.
" But maybe that's only because guys, as you are ugly, that no one would willingly date you... And that's why you are desperate and start assaulting innocent women..." he snorts.
The hylian moves the hand to the veil, where he slowly takes it off from the bottom part of the face.
"... Unlucky you, you assaulted the wrong woman... And as her brother, I need to punish you..." he narrows the eyes at him.

The dark-haired man wides the eyes and can't believe how a man tricked him.
" Eh?... I haven't, ehm... Assaulted anyone ... At least not a woman... I wouldn't... eh, do that... Maybe your S-sister got things wrongly?!" He gulps and starts squirming nervously where his arms move in front of the stomach. Unsure where to hold them, since he wants to cover himself.

Link scoffs.
"... So?... The deal where you couldn't stop staring at me when I was about to pull down the trousers wasn't an assault?... Especially when I asked you not to peek?"

The other man starts pressing the teeth hardly down at the tongue. Other men have always made him nervous. Mostly since he is showing any kind of respect to them compared to the women. In his head, he has more or less always thought women are supposed to fall for him. And giving him everything he wants.
He swallows hardly where he extends a shaky arm in fear while nervously chuckling, and walks toward him.
" Heh- ... You are wrong... You just caught me off guard... I didn't think you were about to get changed at that moment... I wasn't trying to peek... Promise... Now... You have shown your point and punished me... Can I please get the clothes back? I don't have other clothes except the ones for cold weather... So, I really need these back..." he says and is about to touch the fabric of his clothes with the fingertips.

Link narrows the eyes and yanks the clothes away by turning away from the other man's hand.
"... I don't think we are done yet..." he says coldly.

The nervous man flinches the hand back with a shocked grunt.

Link smirks.
"... And... If these really are your only clothes... Then I presume you desperately want them back, right?" He points out and gives the clothes a little shake by waving the hand with them in.

The dark-haired man stiffened.
" Eh... Ehm... Y-yeah?!" He gulps.
"... So, please... Hand them over to me... "

Link clicks the tongue and shakes the head.
" Neh... If you really want them, then you should take them back..." he tells him and starts running away at a slow pace so the man can get the chance to react.

The other man's face loses its colors, and he gets pale. He really hates to exercise. But-... He really needs those clothes back. No way, he will stand almost naked in only boxers.
Due to the insecurity of his belly fat in the lower part of the stomach where fat is hanging over the waistband, he flinches forward to follow Link.
" N-NO... P-PLEASE ... COME BACK..." he shouts while running across burning sand where his bare feet sting from the sandy ground.

Link looks over the shoulder where the other man starts getting red from running.
He laughs mockingly.
" You better run faster if you want to get the clothes back... But I assume a pig like you can't..." he teases.

The slow man pants loudly, and he cries desperately.
" P-please... Don't..." he begs and can barely get any words out from the lips. He really hates getting called pig. Since the word only reminds him about his overweight and the past.

Link increases the speed a little when he notices the other man manages to increase his as well.
" COME ON, PIG... You need to run faster than that... The exercise will only do you good... Do you really think any woman wants to date a fat guy who also behaves like a pig?" He mocks.

Every taunting remark hits the other man hardly.

Link keeps running where his feet take him against the Kara Kara bazaar.
" Run piggy, run..." he keeps taunting.

***

Despite the chasing man looks as he is about to pass out in any second now, he keeps desperately following Link.
The lake with the shelters around it starts getting in sight.
When Link and the other man start passing the shelters to reach the lake, the people start looking asking at them. Curious about the situation.

Link doesn't stop running until he stands by the lake where he turns around toward the panting man whose body is soaked in sweat from bottom to top.

The dark-haired man halts the steps and leans heavily forward, where he bends the legs with the hands on the knees. He takes uncontrollable breaths.

A few moments later, the man looks dizzy up at him with low panting.
" F-finally... " he says in relief.
"... Are Y-you done?..."

Link starts eyeing him.
" It depends..." he says and gets a confused grunt in response.
The blonde hylian shrugs where the broad shoulders are glistening in a layer or two of sweat.
"... Will you apologize for the harassment you did to my sister?"

The other man grits the teeth.
" I... DID... NOT HARASSED HER!!!" He stubbornly growls and flinch upright.
"... I don't know what kind of lies she told you... 'Cause she practically wanted me to touch her... She begged me to..."

Link's face darkened.
He walks swiftly and intimidating over to the guy whose stubbornness vanished in a blink of an eye.
Link growls with fangs peeking out from the lips and with claws instead of nails.

The dark-haired man starts trembling in fear where he knows he has fucked-up.
" I-..." he starts stuttering in an attempt to come up with an apology.

Link swings the arm swiftly toward the side against the man's face, where his fist hits across the face.
The hard punch causes the glasses to fly off the man's face and down on the sandy ground with a long crack on the left glass in damage.
The overweighted man grunts in pain when he thuds down next to the glasses at the ground.
The situation reminds him about his childhood, where his alcoholic father usually abused him and called him fat and incompetent. He trembles from the reminder of the beginning of his trauma. But also from pure pain where his cheek already gets a bruise in purple.

The man looks worried up at Link, who stares pissed down at him. Since he doesn't wear the glasses at the moment, he only sees Link in a blur.
" Sorry... But... I-... I didn't fucked her... I P-promise... I didn't rape her..."

Link narrows the eyes where the claws and the fangs slowly disappear again.
" No... But, you would have, if the guards haven't stopped you... And no matter what, touching someone against their will is still very wrong... And, you should be count yourself as a lucky guy... 'Cause... If I wasn't a good guy, or you would actually have raped him... I would have killed you, not only punish you..."

The man on the ground stiffened for a moment. The thought of getting killed startled him.

Link looks down on the hand with the other man's clothes.
He snorts.
" And about your clothes..." he mumbles.

The dark-haired man grunts asking.
When he notices how Link starts turning around, he swiftly puts the broken glasses back on.
He wides the eyes where he lets out a gasp when he sees Link throwing the clothes into the water.
"WAIT, NO..." he flinches up onto the feet. But it was too late, and the clothes starts getting heavy from getting wet. And slowly, the clothes start sinking into the water. Almost in the middle of the lake.

Link looks over the shoulder at him.
" ... I think swimming would be another good exercise for a pig like you..." he tells him before he walks away from him.

During the situation by the lake, the people around the area were oddly silent where they were staring at the on-going activity between Link and the creep.
The last desperate cry from the man who runs out to the lake where the water splash loudly from his movements, caused the other people to continue where they stopped.

Link is about to walk around the corner of the stable to change back to his normal clothes, when the red haired person in purple gerudo clothes approaches him from the side at his behind.

" Well... I almost thought I wouldn't see Prince charming again... But it seems I was wrong, 'Cause here he is... And looking great in the clothes I gave away..." they chuckle.

A shiver runs through Link's body, and he turns jolting around with a weird look on the face.
" I Heh... Me neither... And you didn't gave them away... I bought them..." he points out.

The other person shrugs.
" Very cheap... So, it kinda counts as I gave them away... But never mind that... I saw everything..."

Link raises an eyebrow.
"... Saw what?" He tilts the head.

The red-haired person points with the thumb over the shoulder while the other hand rests on the hip.
" How you teached that creep a lesson... You have no idea how many times he assaulted me and other women when we walked in and out of town... So, I'm glad someone finally gave him their piece of mind... Sooo..." they smirk and run a few fingers underneath the veil across the lips, ogling Link.
The blonde hylian grunts confused.
"... - Due to your heroic act on behalf of the poor innocent women, you definitely deserve a reward..."

Link blinks confused.
" Well... I don't know about that..." he shyly mumbles since he didn't punish the man for every woman's sake. Only due to Linkly's behalf.
When he sees the other person walking toward him with such a feminine walk, his heart skips a beat before nervously pounding faster.

The other person leans toward him, where they stand up on the toes while keeping the balance by holding a hand on Link's chest.
Link wides the eyes.
" WHA-..." he blushes and doesn't get the chance to push the other person away before they lifted the veil and places a kiss on his cheek.
Link gets redder, and in a few seconds, the other person leans away from him and starts eyeing him.

" ... I have a suggestion... How about you and me taking a drink in town now when you are already dressed?"

Link jolts with a gasp.
" ... I... Ehm.." he clears the throat.
A short while later, he stops feeling flustered, and the face gets serious again.
"... No, thank... I have important things to take care of... And, I really don't have time for more detours... The creep was the only exception..." he snorts and crosses the arms to keep a wall up.

The other person gives him a nod.
" I see..." they say with disappointment in the voice.
"... Bummer... But, I'm still happy to at least see you one last time... Unless you will walk around this area again... Then we might see each others again..." they add before exhaling a deep sigh.
"... Oh well... I wish you luck, my prince..." they wave goodbye before turning around to walk away.

Link blinks surprised while following them with the eyes. Surprised they are actually leaving him alone... Even though the weirdo managed to kiss him on the cheek... How could he let his guard down like that?! Oh well... It was at least only on the cheek, and not on the lips.
Now... Now he should change back to the other clothes and get back to Gerudo town where he will put the missing shard back in the mirror. Soon, he will meet his old friend again... And, hopefully save Ganondorf from his cruel destiny.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 325 34
A Legend of Zelda fan fiction. Princess Zelda is engaged to the Gerudo Prince, Ganondorf, though knows that it will only bring Hyrule to destruction...
136K 3.1K 59
Before the Great Calamity, Zelda and Link travel amongst Hyrule together. They must learn to tolerate each other on their journey. Zelda, having bare...
7.1K 228 11
"There isn't a woman in Hyrule or beyond that could satiate me like you." Alright ladies and gents, It's wedding season in Castle Town and on this se...
6.5K 161 62
Time has passed. Hyrule is getting rebuilt. Zelda on the other hand is not quite sure what to do. She is no longer a princess, She's a queen with res...