always been you| javon walton

De yourmom-1890

Isabella is a fun laid back girl to be around, when her mom told her they were moving she didn't care knowing... Mais

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 (part A)
chapter 18 (part B)
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
rest in peace
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64

chapter 45

1.6K 13 96
De yourmom-1890

do you have your own room or do you share?
me: i have my own room
(isabella point of view)
"i'll grab the snacks you guys pick out the movie."i told my mom and javon. i get off the couch from in between them and head to the kitchen, to grab snacks for us.

my dads family left this morning around 8am. so we decided to celebrate by watching a movie and eating snacks.

it's 10am so ella isn't up yet. usually she comes downstairs with my mom and helps make breakfast. with noodles strolling behind her.

he's such a traitor, he now sleeps with ella every night. he prefers to sleep with her. i think it has something to do with her cuddling him all night.

as long as i know she's sleeping safe.

javon wants to train noodles to be protective over her. i think it's to late to do that because we didn't start training him when he was a baby. i told him we can always get another dog and we can train him to be protective.

just not right now, there's to many things on our plate right now. getting another dog would just make things harder.

i grab a bunch of snacks, and some chocolate croissants that my mom bought.

i make my way back to the living room with snacks and bottles of chilled water.

"what are we watching?" i asked them sitting back in my spot.

"halloween 4 the return of michael myers." my mom said smiling at me. she knows that's my favorite. that one and halloween 5 are both my favorites.

"my favorite." i said grabbing the blankets from javon and putting some on me.

my mom brought her own blanket from her room.

we sat and watched the movie.
*****
we have only 9 minutes of the movie left when ella came downstairs. i called her to come sit with me so she can hang out with us.

when she came into my arms i realized she was sniffling.

"what's wrong." i said paying no mind to the tv but instead all my attention going onto her.

my mom and javon now paying attention to her, javon grabs the remote and paused the movie.

"i feel ugly." she said gripping onto my shirt with her hands.

"what?" my mom said, furrowing her eyebrowns.

"i don't like how i look." she sniffled.

"your so perfect baby, why are you saying this about yourself." i asked her softly. this isn't right. she shouldn't be worried about how she looks at this age. she shouldn't be worried about anything at her age.

she shook her head 'no' while hugging to my chest as much as she can.

"hey, i don't ever want to hear you call yourself ugly again, your so beautiful baby." my mom said rubbing her hand on ella's back, she leaned towards me and placed a kiss on ella's head.

"what makes you think your ugly? who told you that?" i asked her leaning back a little so we can see her face.

"my real mommy told me i was." she said covering her eyes as she cried more.

"your real mommy lied to you, your the prettiest little girl i've ever met." i told her wrapping my arms around her and rocking her.

we let her cry it out a little while i held her, we wanted to talk to her, if she continued to cry like she was when she was holding onto me. i'd be difficult to have a conversation with her.

when she calmed down that's when we started talking again.

"i wanna be cool." she pouted.

"you're so cool." my mom told her putting her hand around both of us.

"i wanna be cool like him." she said pointing her finger to javon.

"javon isn't that cool." i muttered playfully.

"wow." he said before smiling to what ella said.

"what's cool about javon that you want too?" i asked her.

"i want to be cool like him and be on the tv too." she said reaching her hands out motioning for javon to hold her.

he picked her up off my lap and placed her on his.

"you want to be on tv?" he asked her.

she nodded her head 'yes' countless times.

"how do you know i'm on tv?" he asked her squinting his eyes at her.

"my sissy showed me." she smiled at him pointing at me.

he looked at me and i nodded my head admitting i did show her.

what's the good of dating a boxer/actor if i can't show him off, and rub it in peoples faces.

of course i didn't rub it in ella's face, i just showed her for fun.

i showed her ashtray. it was hard to find a part where ashtray wasn't cussing or doing anything i didn't want her to see. But i ended up just showing her a clip of him, nothing to long. i wouldn't want her to ask to watch it.

"and i want to fight." she scrunched up her nose and raised her little fist into a fighting stance.

"yeah?" he asked her with a smile on his face. he looked proud to hear her say that.

again she nodded her head multiple times this time she looked excited.

"how about this. later today when i go training with my dad. you ask your mommy and sister if you can go and i'll take you to see if you like it?" he questioned looking back up at me and my mom.

she agreed and looked towards me and our mom.

"can i go!" she questioned excitedly.

i looked back at my mom and she had a big smile on her face. she looked towards me and i nodded.

"you can go."mom said.

"i can go!" she exclaims to javon.

"you're my bestfriend." she told javon placing a kiss on his cheek before wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him.

"you're my bestfriend too." he told her wrapping his arms around her tiny figure.

she got off his lap and came to me again.

"can you help me find my clothes for later?" she asked me cupping her hands to her mouth, trying to whisper.

"yeah i'll help you later." i told her

she sat with us until the movie finished.
*******
"don't forget to watch her. make sure she doesn't get hurt, also if she's hungry let me know and i'll bring her food." i ranted to javon.

"are you even listening to me." i asked him getting upset.

"baby, she's gonna be fine, i wouldn't let anyone or anything hurt her. i'm gonna watch her i promise you." he said grabbing my hands. stopping me from pacing back and forth around my room.

"i know, i'm just worried, she's just a little fragile baby, i don't want anything bad to happen to her." i sighed placing my arms around his neck.

"she's not a baby, she's a big girl. yes she needs you and your mom. i understand your worried about her leaving with me without you or your mom. i promise you i would never hurt her, i'll send you a picture of her every thirty minutes." he said.

"i know you'd never hurt her. i'm just scared. the world is a scary place, i just prefer her being home where she's safe." i sighed.

"she's gonna be with me, my dad, and jayla. we won't let anything happen to her" he assured me

"i know." i said letting him wrap his arms around my waist.

"i love you." i said leaning up to kiss his lips.

"i love you too." he replied after we pulled our lips apart. the kiss wasn't heated nor long. it was just a i'll see you later kiss.

we go upstairs to the kitchen.

my mom and ella are in the kitchen. ella is sitting on the island and my mom is standing right next to her making sure she doesn't fall.

"ok angel, you be good with javon okay? if he tells you no for any reason then you listen to him okay?" i told her making sure she knows to listen to him. He doesn't even tell me no, so if he tells her no i'm sure it's for her safety.

"okay i promise i'll listen to him." she told me. she had the biggest smile on her face. i know she's so excited to go with him, she likes hanging out with him.

"and if javon is mean to you, you tell me and i'll beat him up okay?" i told her, jokingly of course. he wouldn't be mean to her, but then again you can never be to careful.

"no i can beat him up, and if he is mean to you, i will beat him up." she said looking at javon next to me and raising her arms for him to hold her.

"deal." i winked at her.

walking to javon holding her i lean up and kiss her cheek, then i move towards javon and kiss his cheek.

my mom goes towards them and leaves a kiss on ella's head.

"you watch my baby." my mom told javon with seriousness in her voice and expression.

my mom doesn't play about her kids.
*******
javon and ella left. it was only 4:30 so i figured i have to get this off my chest. i need to tell my mom.

i grab my phone and the box in my closet and head upstairs to the kitchen.

i place my phone up to record hidden behind the toaster.

"mami." i called her from the stairs.

"qué?" she called out.(what?)

"puedes bajar por favor tengo que mostrarte algo" i yelled back
(can you come downstairs please i have to show your something)

"Voy" she said.(i'm coming)

i sat on one of the chairs at the island and waited for her.

"what do you want to show me." she asked.

i grabbed the box and passed it to her asking her before she opens it if she can sit down.

she sat on a chair at the island next to me.

my heart was beating out of my chest when i saw her go to open the lid to the box.

i didn't know if i wanted to throw up or faint.

all i know was my nerves started to pick up and my stomach felt all upside down.

she removed the lid and looked inside the box.

she completely paused. not saying or doing anything.

i immediately started crying when she looked up at me.

"really?" she asked me with a shaky voice.

i nodded my head yes and she immediately got up and hugged me.

"your pregnant!" she yelled out excitedly.

"i'm pregnant." i laughed while crying.

"i haven't told javon yet. im scared of what he'll say." i said. she hugged me even tighter and i completely broke down in my moms arms.

"i can't believe this, such a blessing." she let go of me and wiped my tears.

"i wanted to tell you first, so maybe you can help me on what to do." i said quietly.

"your keeping it right?" she said

before i spoke she spoke again.

"i'm your mom, i love you, and i just want what's best for you. your an amazing big sister and i know your gonna be an amazing mom. im fully on you keeping this baby. but if you don't think you can handle it and you want to get an abortion i'll support your decision. your my daughter and i know i raised you to be such an amazing women. this is all your decision, just know im going to be here with you holding your hand every step of the way." she said making more tears come flowing down my face.

"i want to keep it mom, i'm just scared. what if javon doesn't want the baby?" i asked her worried he wouldn't love me anymore if he thinks i tried to trap him by making him a dad.

"baby javon is a man, who loves you. Just as much as he will love this baby. we all see the way he looks at you, with such love in his eyes. the exact way your dad looked at me, and the exact way dj looks a jessica. he is gonna be over the moon when you tell him that he's gonna be a dad. his parents raised him right. he's gonna be there for you and your baby." she told me embracing me in her arms.

"i'm just so emotional. i've been wanting to tell you for so long. i wanted me and javon to tell you together but i just needed you to know, even if i haven't told him yet." i admitted.

"when did you find out." she asked me.

"the day dads family came." i responded.

she closed the box that held the positive pregnancy text and passed it to me.

"no rush baby, but i think javon has a right to know. i'm sure he wants to tell everyone together." she said.

"i know." i agreed.

"could we just go lay down and watch movies until they come back." i asked my mom.

"yeah let's go." she said about to walk upstairs.

i grabbed my phone from the counter and stuffed it into my back pocket.

holding the box into my hands we both walk up to my moms room. i slide the box under her bed. just for right now until i go back to my room.
****
hours passed and it was now almost about to be 7:20 when we heard the front door opening. we paused bad moms christmas and put on our slipper as we both walked down the stairs.

once we made it downstairs we see javon and ella taking boxes of food out the Popeyes bag.

"we brought food." ella smiled towards us as she sat like a big girl on the island chairs.

"no soda, juice or water." i kissed ella on the head and walked to javon.

"okay." she said sadly.

"you guys have fun." my mom asked them as she opened the box of food javon passed her.

"we had so much fun, can i go again please mommy." she gave my mom puppy eyes and pouted her bottom lip out.

"i'll think about it." my mom said.

"after we eat, you two are taking showers." i said looking at javon next to me in disgust. no offense but he smells gross and all sweaty.

"okay mom." javon and ella both said at the same time with the same expression and tone, as they both rolled their eyes.

"do you both want to sleep outside?" i asked them.

"no."

"i don't want to freeze."

"then drop the sass." i scrunched my nose at them.

javon kissed my cheek softly before passing me my box of food.

"i missed you." he said.

"i'd miss me too, im great company." i gigged at him when i heard him scoffed playfully.

"i'm just kidding, i missed my personally servant." i smiled up at him.

"there's your son." i told him pointing to noodles. he just come downstairs. i guess he didn't get up from the bed when we did. what can i say he's lazy just like his mommy.

the kitchen got quiet as everyone started to eat. javon always gets me extra food. he says it's for just in case i eat more then i usually do, he says he rather me be super full then still hungry. Thank god this time he also got me more food then usual, i was starving and plus i'm eating for two now.

"so ella, what are you asking santa for, for christmas?" i asked her. i didn't stop believing santa until i was ten. i blame my parents, they always hid everything so well with the gifts and my dad eating the cookies and carrots i left out every year for santa. it is tradition for me and my mom to make cookies for santa, no matter how old i am. we did it last year, and we're gonna do it this year as well.

"nothing." she said eating her chicken tender.

"what do you mean nothing? santa brings gifts to kids who are good, and you've been good." javon said confused just like all of us on why she would say nothing.

"i have everything i want." she shrugged looking up at us.

"yeah but for christmas we all write letters to santa and we send them to him telling him what we want for christmas. then when we go and take pictures with santa you sit on his lap and tell him what you want so he makes sure not to forget it." i explain to her.

"can i ask him for an ipad?" she asked us.

my mom nodded her head 'yeah'

"what else do you want?" i asked her.

"can we go to the store and buy toys to give to other kids, who does not have any?" she asked

if that didn't make my heart melt then i don't know what will.

"yeah, i'd love that." i told her smiling at her. i couldn't have been more proud of her. she's so mature for her age and she's so kind. she has such a pure soul. even after everything she's went through. i can't wait to see her grow and find herself and what she loves.

"is there anything else your thinking of asking santa for." i asked her.

"um maybe a dollhouse, for all my dolls. they're homeless" she giggled at the end.

"wow. your list is full this year?" i asked her dipping my chicken tender in my mashed potatoes and gravy.

she nodded her head agreeing.

"why are you asking for?" she asked me.

"i think im going to ask santa for these sandals that i've been looking at." i told her getting the attention of javon.

"what kind?" he asks me.

i ignored him and went back to mine and ella's conversation.

"what else?" she asked leaning her head down to take a sip of her juice.

"i don't know yet." i shrugged my shoulders.
————————————————————————————————
Authors note: i wrote this all in one day. in my other book i'm on a chapter that i have no motivation in writing so i haven't updated in a while. i'm gonna try and work on writing it right now, but let's see how that goes.

i've been reading some of your guys books, let's just say we have completely different stories about the same person. I love it though so don't think i'm saying anything bad because i'm not.

i don't know if it's just me but being called 'ma' gives me the ick. (not directed to anyone)

give me javon or ashtray story recommendations pls i haven't been on wattpad cause i read almost every book:(

3,193 words

follow, vote and comment pls

Don't be a silent reader🔪

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

15.8K 725 53
I trail my eyes slowly from his grey eyes to his lips, his chest rising and falling on a fast pace. "L-Lewis" i whisper, "yes sweetheart?" His hands...
3.5M 107K 65
❝ I don't have time to waste thinking about a boy who will only destroy my future,❞ I say getting closer to him with every word, maybe a little too c...
741 27 16
'Can i ask you a really personal question princess? It's okay if you don't want to answer it.' Dex asked. 'Sure what's your question? And I'll see wh...
126K 3.2K 78
My lips part slightly, as I watch her move her body to the rhythm. She runs her hands through her hair as she moves her body sensually slow with her...